The Goblin's Bountiful Potions [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Goblin's Bountiful Potions [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:25 am

Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Name: Gnurt
Class: Alchemist
Race: Goblin
Personality: Greedy, deceptive, cunning, lustful.
Background: Though Gnurt was always sharper than the rest of his kind, he shared the same selfish tendencies Goblins were often associated with. Gold, food and beautiful women to breed filled his dreams every night, though instead of distracting him from his genius, these fantasies motivated him. Though no goblin could ever get into any of the fancy magical academies, Gnurt's knack for learning helped him discover many wonders of alchemy and potion brewing all on his own. He became a reliable Goblin Alchemist, churning out potions and poultices for simple ailments and problems that earned him both the reputation, and the coin, to start establishing himself as the "good" goblin in adventuring circles. He would pedal his wares to adventuring folk out in the wilderness, at marked up prices for the convenience of being able to restock while still adventuring of course.

Eventually this earned him a few invitation to work more directly with a few adventuring guilds that helped supply those brave souls that kept the lands safe from all the dangerous monsters that lay beyond the borders of civilization. Now, Gnurt would have been happy enough taking these partnerships for the gold it would offer him, but what really drew his eye were the women it would bring him in contact with. His experiences selling to travelling parties were often most memorable for all the beautiful, young, fit and varied women of all races and backgrounds, that seemed to have bodies begging for some goblin babies. A little earned trust, and access to some more exotic supplies that the Academies would never dare or bother to teach any of their students about, and he felt he could make use of his skills in ways no one would expect from a lowly goblin.

Your work was starting to precede you as your potions and poultices earned more and more notoriety. Reliable, fairly priced, and most of all strong. But this work was started to get you more and more notice from a certain clientele. The kind that were in need of a man of your expertise. You had a few letters set out before you as you worked in your lab. Pots and cauldrons bubbling and boiling away as you considered your choice as well as prepared your merchandise for the next day.

But for now you could look over the letters you had received from these prospective adventuring partners.

The first seemed to be younger gal, her letter was flowery, but well written. She was obviously trained at the various mage academies around the free nations. But she seemed to have a particular focus in horticulture and botany. Her letter read as following. "Dear, Gnurt. I hope your endeavors are treating you well, but I am writing to you to inquire about a possible partnership. I am looking to graduate to Grandmaster and must research some rare ingredients deep within the Murkblack Forest. The ingredients wither quickly and so to test my theories I require your alchemic expertise. Please write back as soon as you are able. Best wishes - Madam Ellenora Everblossom"
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Another was given to you by what you believe was the woman's retainer. An older knight stopped by to drop off a letter enclosed by a royal wax seal. The knight explained their ward had wished to experience the world and asked for you specifically because of what she was raised to believe about goblins. She wanted to experience the realms which she was too rule and how best help its people. Her letter read as follows, " Greetings, I humbly wish to invite you to join me in an adventure of a lifetime, I, Maria Hresvel II, bid you to join me on this endeavor. You will be rewarded handsomely for your time. The world will see that I am ready to be a queen for all, including goblins. And they will see that Goblins can be productive members of our society. I hope you consider it Master Gnurt" The letter ends with a fanciful caligraphy script signature of Maria's name.

The last seemed most interesting, in that it was less a letter and more a quickly dressed piece of parchment that even had a water ring on it. "Gnurt, The Crimson Wolves need your stock, but on top of that we've got a proposition for you. We're willing to be triple market price for a special deal. Our boss is on the look out for new avenues for revenue. We're putting together a few search parties, scattering them around to look for something more interesting for our customers. You help us cook something up we'll see you're rewarded handsomely, whaddya say? Stop by the Howling Pig Inn tonight if you think its worth your while." There was no signature to mark it but instead some red lipstick marked off on the end of the page.

Decisions decisions. Of course outside of the offer with the Wolves you neednt be too hasty either. You can weigh your options or possible put out some feelers of your own for who might be in the market for an unothodox alchemist.
Lorielle

Re: The Goblin's Bountiful Potions [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:57 am

Gnurt rubbed his palms together eagerly as he looked over the letters, now marked with oil from his fingertips left over from his latest experiments. Or was it grease from his latest cooking? Regardless he couldn't believe his luck. He was used to striking lucky more often than not since working in a more official capacity with these adventurers, but this was a windfall even he felt underprepared for.

What stuck out most of all to him was the letter from Maria. For plenty of reasons. Humans with big names that have numbers in them tend to be important, he had noticed in his time working within the cities. This one in particular was more important than most. The queen of... well, somewhere wealthy probably. At least, queen to be. That was a client worth keeping around. The connections, the resources, the fancy meals... plus getting a royal human to have your babies was a way to become royal yourself in their culture. And she was already calling him 'Master' in the letter. Could practice for their future together. But there were risks, this wasn't a job he could do half-cocked. No, he needed the full cock, as firm and powerful as he could muster. Bungling this with a potion that either wasn't strong enough or only served to piss her off would be worse than not partnering up at all. Not that Gnurt would ever pass on this opportunity.

He hastily scribbled out a reply. His ability to write in the human tongue was rather limited, but he knew enough to let people know if he was accepting or declining their offers at the least. It was probably simpler and cruder than her royal sweetness would be used to, but it would get the message across. Though... maybe the reply needed to be as full cocked as the partnership itself. Perhaps he'd need someone he could trust to proof read before he could send of his reply. He had enough time to find someone who could help with that.

The first client, perhaps. She wrote a very lovely sounding letter, perhaps she could do the same for him as a way to help pay him back. But more interesting than the letter was the opportunity to get Gnurt's hands on some rare ingredients. And test them in the field right away. This one was a must, and seemed to be a little more urgent with how it was worded. He set aside his scribblings for Maria and began writing a quick reply to Ellenora.

"Missy Ellenora.

I would like much to work with you. Meet up at Howling Pig for drinks soon to talk more, yes?

Gnurt"

Perhaps the Howling Pig wasn't the best place for these kinds of meetings, but it was near enough and on his mind given the third client. He didn't have much to go on on this one other than money. Lots and lots of money! While waiting on a response from Ellenora he might as well be earning some coin to put towards the big prize, Maria. No need to pen a response for this one, just swing by for some drinks and find out details about this big paying job while he was at it. Sounds like a fun time.

He pulled over his cauldron and a few flasks, spit cleaning his ladle as he got to work. Might as well make something fancy with some of the nicer ingredients he had left over from his last few gigs. He couldn't make anything incredibly refined with what he had, but there was one particular tonic he wanted to grab in case the opportunity to use it came up. At a taste, it'd come across like a simple beer, if a little sweet to the taste. If a man drank it, that might as well be all it is, but a woman takes a swig and it has a secondary effect. It causes hiccups, no matter how fast or slow it is drunk, and with each passing hiccup the woman gets tipsier and her bust grows just that little bit bigger and jigglier. What could he say, Gnurt knows what he likes.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:39 am

You wrote out your reply and got the letter sent off, hopefully it'll reach the mage as you whipped up your special concoction. The day was moving rather swiftly as you got to work whipping up your special little brew. You remembered the boss of the Crimson Wolves as quite the looker. A scarlet tiefling who knew a thing or two about the underworld. Some past dealings put you and her gang in contact more than once, especially with the procurement of more illicit ingredients. But this new proposition was something entirely different. Drug running was a step up from their usual game.

But if you managed to slip your chaser into the boss' drink she'll be pushing more than just drugs in the near future. Once your couple of tonics were ready you handed off your letter to the guild's runner who would hopefully get the letter into the right hands as you made your way to the Howling Pig, the informal headquarters of the Crimson Wolves. The bouncer at the door gives you a brief nod as you made your way in and a lanky man with a red bandana waits at a table, sipping on a tankard.

"Ah theres the goblin of the hour, Gnurt, over here. The boss will be right down, want anything in particular?" The lackey says as he waves over a waitress, she was a simple peasant, a rather simple beauty if a little smeared with grime.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:23 am

Gnurt needs to drag a stool over to the table, the regular chairs not having the height he needs to sit comfortably at human centred establishments such as this. "Think I will be making a good impression, yes." Gnurt says as he's called over to one of the Crimson Wolves' tables inside. "What's something the boss likes to drink. We should have some waiting at the table for when she gets here." Gnurt lets the lacky make the order while he checks the waitress up and down. He tilts his head to the side as she listens to what the other man has to say, seeing if he can get a peek up the skirt of her outfit. Being short has its advantages.

When the waitress leaves, he leans across the table. "She's decently looking, she is. Why don't they clean her up, trim her top down a bit? She'd get more tips for sure. Its not like this place is trying to pretend its too fancy for that sort of thing. Just, see what I mean when she comes back. Try to get her to lean forward a bit as she talks to you. Uh, here." He grabs a little something from his ingredients pouch and hands it over to the lacky. "Drop this in your drink. Its harmless, adds a little sweetness, good for hay fever. But it'll look like there's something in your drink. Tell her just that, let her take a peek, you take a peek of your own. You'll want to tip her and, eh, tip her, trust me. Good way to get free drinks, too."

Hoping he takes the bait, Gnurt's plan is for the lacky to distract himself with the waitress when she returns with the drink just long enough that he can slip a bit of his mixture into the bottle for the boss so it was ready and waiting for her to come down.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:45 am

“Ah well, her pa owns the in, he lets us stick around as long as we don’t cause trouble.” The lackey responds back as the waitress retrieves the drinks from the bar. Lucky for you the owner seemed to be out tonight so the waitress was working by herself for tonight. But when you explain your plan to the lackey he gives you a bit of a wry smirk. You can tell he fancies the gal.

“You got it Gnurt.” He says taking the ingredient. What it looked like was a small reddish flower with some prominent staima and as she came back she leaned over the table to place the 3 drink. “Let’s see 2 ales, and a glass of red wine. O-oh.” The young gal gets distract and the lackey makes his move dropping the flower into drink and plays up a reaction.

“Whoa whoa, Judy what’s that?” He says, the exaggeration loud as he holds up the drink to her nose. You can see her take in a quick whiff of the flower. “I dunno if this should be in this. But it is kinda nice.” He says with a chuckle. Before taking a drink and his eyes go wide the sweetness seemed to help a bit. “Oh why this is a good addition, maybe you should take a drink of your own!”

This flustered conversation continues but the flower does it’s job as Judy pulls on the neck of her bodice. Her eyes go wide as the lackey drops a few coins onto her serving platter. She seems to nod along to his words with a slightly empty delight. “Free drinks sure..” she says with a slight chuckle but when the lackey gave her a firm slap on the butt she seemed more receptive to it than you’d expect. But aside from that this was your chance to add your own little mix in.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:52 pm

Gnurt chuckles to himself, surprised by how strongly his little flower seems to be working. He honestly didn't expect it to do much more than keep them briefly distracted, but if it was working this well, then maybe this Judy was already interested in getting fondled some. He had another lass of his own he wanted to get a good feel of instead though, one who could get him a great deal of gold if he managed to wrap her around his finger.

Grabbing the drink the lackey ordered for his boss, Gnurt quickly slips a few drops from his special tonic into the bottle, before settling in to enjoy the show he was getting from Judy losing herself to her lusts little by little. If this was how well his first trick was going, things were probably only going to get better when the main event started.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:08 pm

It could be that Judy must have already had similar feelings, the flower only now lowering her natural safeguards as the lackey continues to play with the simple serving gal. They chat and have a overall merry time as you slip a few drops into the glass of wine, the clear liquid disappearing into the red all too easily as Judy walks away. The lackey turning his attention back to you.

"I think that worked better than you were even saying." He claps you on the back of the shoulder. "I think i might get to see her tonight thanks to you." With that you begin to hear the click of heels against wood. That noticeably sharp sound of someone walking with a determined gait as from around the corner you spot the telltale horn and red skin of the Crimson Wolves' boss. Qilana. The lackey next to you stiffens up a bit when he realizes much the same and you meet the golden gaze of the unscrupulous business woman. She only offers you a polite smile as she approaches the table.

"Its good to see you Gnurt, Hafdan, leave us and make sure we dont get any more customers for tonight." She waves her lackey off with a simple hand gesture. Hearing as she scurried to the front door to close it. "I take it you're here about my offer then? I'll be quite lucrative, but seeing as i cant trust my boys to concoct anything i thought i should turn to an expert." She grabs the stem of her wine glass and swirls it, waiting for your response.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:27 pm

Gnurt chuckles at Hafdan's response, waving him off. "You can always count on Gnurt when it comes to pretty women. She better be walking bowlegged next time I come here to drink, or I'll have to do the job myself." Gnurt's ears twitch at the sound of a more pointed force against the wooden boards. Turning, he watches Qilana make her way over towards their table. As intimidating as she was beautiful... Gnurt knew he was far from the only man in the room that fantasized about taking her down a peg or two. Though where for most men that would only ever be a fantasy, he wasn't going to let a fine body like Qilana's go to waste. He'd get her in his bed, one way or another.

"Always happy to do business with repeat clients." Gnurt says, grabbing his ale and raising it in the air. "Especially one as pretty... and as wealthy... as yourself." He takes a swig, hoping to encourage her to do the same with her own drink, before continuing. "Yes, yes. The offer. I'm all ears. You know me, willing to give Academy level service, without pesky Academy restrictions. Make a lot of coin for the both of us. Do you want to tell me the details here, or is this something we should be somewhere more private to discuss?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:42 am

Qilana watches you take a swig, but she continues to swirl her own, seemingly waiting for the right time, the right moment to begin. Hearing your words though seem to put a smile on her elegantly carved face. Thick red lips slowly pursing into a smile. "Oh, flattery will get you anywhere Gnurt." She sighs as she finally raises the glass to her lips and takes a sip.

"Why, Hic! o-oh my, that hasnt happened to me in a while." You could see her whole body sway upwards as she recoils from her hiccup, Her tight blouse tightening just a little bit more as she did. "We heard of an unusual flower that can Hic! oooh.." She giggles this time. Her buttons strain just slightly as her breasts bounce.

"I must.. i wonder whats in this wine.. I hope its not some terribly overaged thing. Hic!" This one seems to be more violent than the last and you watch as her face gets visibly redder, she holds her breath to try and alleviate it, but another and another come spilling out regardless. "Haha.. i.. i cant seem to hold my liquor tonight Gnurt.. Though mmm, i dont suppose i shouldnt return the compliment, you're a hic hehe, handsome little thing arent you."

Her eyes started to spin and a button bursts off of her blouse nearly clocking you in the eye as she fans herself. "W-wha were we dishgusting again.. Hic gods.." She downs her entire glass. Her breasts have grown at least a cup size and a half by now, swiftly exceeding her shirt's limits as a second button snaps off and she seemed none the wiser, half drearily looking at you.. her eyes drifting up and down as she looks at her empty wine glass.

"J-Judy! Give me a second glass!" her voice slurred just slightly but the blush was heavy on her face. "W-we hic might need to continue this.. mmm, in my hic room.. " two cup sizes larger now.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:42 pm

Gnurt licked his lips as he saw his potion take effect so quickly. He began rubbing his palms together under the table, letting Qilana get a few hiccups in. The rate of breast expansion was faster than he expected, perhaps he should adjust the mixture next time to avoid drawing unwanted attention when dosing someone in public. He shuffled closer to Qilana as she grew more and more effected, resting a hand on her lap. "We were talking about how handsome I am. Not a word most would use to describe goblins, but I guess I must be your type, right?"

He rubs his hand up her thigh and gives it a squeeze before stepping off of his stool. "Yes, in your room. We've got a lot of important... business to discuss. Have Judy bring you up a bottle, why don't you? That way we can head up now and keep drinking while we talk shop." She seems drunk enough from the hiccups to not be half as sharp as she normally is. Gnurt gets a good ogling of her chest while she's like this and then offers to help her stand up, getting a good feel of her ass in the process. Given how much she was hiccupping, with each one leaving her more and more at Gnurt's mercy, he felt he was going to get her pretty red slit on his cock any moment now.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:52 pm

Your ingredients were indeed to quality. But who knows if they’ll be just as effective next time. For now though you can revel in your work as you made you way over to her. Seeing her blush even harder, the scarlet in her cheeks was obvious despite her red skin. The way her lips pursed and her eyes fluttered. Lucky for you she seems to be the fun kind of drunk. The one more willing to loosen up and experiment. All the more evident by her comment as you grip a handful of her ass.

“Mmm Hic just didnt know if you’ve been called as such Gnurt.” She responds back in a soft bit obviously slurred tone. She leans some of her weight onto you though it’s a little hard given her height comparable to yours. This is when she shouts across the room to Judy at your behest. It draws the eye of the woman but also Hafdan who was at the bar chatting her up. There’s a puzzled look on his face for a moment. But being across from the room and distracted by his new girl he luckily seems to not notice the change in his boss as you lead her away to her room on the second floor.

Getting her up the flight of stairs was probably harder than dosing her, but it seems the hiccups had worn off but she was still as tipsy. But you get her to her room at the end of the hallway. A spacious thing with double doors. Once the closed behind you.. well you knew you were in control as she splays herself out onto her luxurious silken bed top. She practically rips open her blouse and lets out a long gasp of relief.

“Ahh~ mmm muuuch better~” she moans out as she tilts her head up toward you. Her eye gleams. Even in her drunken state she seems to understand what was coming next. Business would have to wait.. that is unless you had any other potions up your sleeve.
Last edited by Lorielle on Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:10 pm

Gnurt did indeed have another potion, but one for himself rather than Qilana. Getting a good eyeful of her chest as she tore open her blouse, his grin goes wide and he pulls a small vial from his belt and downs it before discarding both it and the belt. His pants drop to the ground fast and soon the effects of the vial are made known. His cock grows, larger than would be expected of any goblin cock. And within a more nefarious change occurred. One that made his cum almost addictive to those who consumed it. Urging them to seek out more if they go to long without tasting it and giving them an itch that other cocks just don't quite satisfy. It won't be enough to make her a relentless addict, but it'll help keep her willing for more of Gnurt's green goodness.

"Seems you invited me over for pleasure rather than business." Gnurt says, painting this all as her idea as he approaches her bed. "What? You wanted me so bad that your chest felt too restrained if it wasn't out before my eyes right away?"

He doesn't wait for an invitation and just clambers onto the bed and moves over her, giving her enhanced cleavage a big, greedy grope. He pinches and flicks at her tits before looking her in the eyes. "Want Gnurt to brew you a special potion? One to spray all over these pretty red tits of yours?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:22 pm

The surprise, the glee on Qilana's face was all too obvious as she unconsciously spread her legs from the sight of your rising cock. But as she clambered up and onto her bed she made no attempt to resist. Just putting a soft red hand against the green pillar of fuck me she expected to fill her by the end of this brief foreplay. "Heh, in this business.. the go hand in hand.. but mmm~ im just impressed~" She lets out a moan steeped in lust. Her hands coming up to touch yours as you played with her enhanced breasts. The softeness was a result of the potion as well and they just seemed to let your little claws sink into them..

"Do it~ give me another of your special potions. I've been waiting for this for so long!" You see the gleam in her eye again. She grips both sides of her tits, swallowing your cock whole, but seemingly even with her enhancements she couldnt smother your cock.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:43 pm

Gnurt grins with crooked teeth as he sees just how effective his work has been. Giving her nipples a pinch and roll between his fingers, he bucks his hips and starts to thrust between her red breasts, making good use of his enhancements. "You know, Qilana, you're a great negotiator. I'll definitely be more inclined to do business with you some more... if you promise to give me a tit job every time you want to have a business meeting with me. Sound fair?"

He'd of course grow her out a bit more with time, maybe make some other changes too. For now though, he'll enjoy what he's already done. Gnurt reaches up to grip one of her horns and uses it to lift her head up. As he thrusts through her cleavage, his cock pushes beyond towards her face and he wants to make use of that. "Open wide, my pretty red slut. Have a taste of what I'm brewing for you."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:04 am

Qilana giggled at your comment. You weren’t sure if it was the negotiator comment or your terms but you only heard a happy little hum as she as she seemed to genuinely mull over your proposition in her mind. “Hahh~ I think.. I’ll need another taste of your goods~ Can’t.. give away~ something for free~”

There was that glint again, but after her hiccups seemed to disappear. Her slurs did as well. She seemed to sober up faster than expected, though her tits seemed sensitive as ever. “Mmm~ you~ ahh drugged me didn’t you~“ but before she could question you further you grab her horns throwing her off line of thought as she happily opens her mouth for you.

“Hmmm~“ you felt a long serpentine-like tongue swirl around your enhanced cock. Her eyes fluttering just slightly as she pulls off holding her tits tighter against your cock. “Fuck~ just what I needed..”
Lorielle

Return to Private Games