Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 am

"Mhm, well, just know you and your Girlfriend are free to come by anytime for some... mhm, exploration of just how much fun you can have with one another and friends~" Cadence said before driving you off to school. She got out and headed off to get her own day started after giving you a quick hug once in the parking lot, which left you on your own as you walked into the school.

And it didn't take long for you to realize you had the eyes of girls and guys alike all over the hallway being drawn to you. It wasn't just the fact you were wearing a more revealing version of the school girl uniform for the Academy. You seemed to be holding yourself a bit differently, which drew many eyes towards you.

Including the eyes of one of the popular girls, you noticed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:46 am

I Tried to hide a bit, instinctually at having all the eyes on me, but as I walked I couldn't help but put a sway in my hips and push my chest out, even if I wasn't the biggest or Sexiest...I was getting attention...I couldn't help but Tweak Fleur's nose a bit, sashaying my way past her I teasingly tapped her "My Eyes are up here~ You know~" then I did something I'd never dreamed of doing before, bending over to "Fix my Shoe" and rubbing my butt against her crotch "Sorry~ My Sock was bunched up, did you like looking at my tat?" I asked, then giggled as I moved to walk away, my hips practically rolling with every step as I showed off.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:01 am

You didn't get to walk away, because she smirked and pulled you against her. Her grip was like iron, surprising you, and her eyes flashed in a way that sent both fear and a thrill down your spine. She leaned in, nipping at your ear before licking at your cheek as she whispered into your ear in a way that brokered absolutely no argument, "The Student Council chambers, during the first study block. You'll be a good girl and be there. Or I'll find you and you won't like what happens next." As she says this, she gropes a breast and your ass and then... f~fuck she leaves a hicky on your neck that actually makes you nearly cum on the spot before she lets go and gives you a little push.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:22 am

I Shuddered and blushed, that was hot and I wanted to obey but...I blushed and texted Sunset, telling her what just happened and asking her if she wanted me to avoid, go, or act like I was avoiding and let Fleur Punish me after catching me, promising I'd do whichever she'd like. Once I got a reply I'd go about my day, and do whatever Sunset wanted me to, mostly because I wasn't sure how I was supposed to act with a girlfriend.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:44 am

Sunset seemed to find the idea that someone had done that to you rather arousing, and liked the idea just as with Cadence of you learning just how sexy and enticing you were. She said that unless you just really didn't want to to go ahead and go for it, though she noted from the sound of it you'd need to decide whether you wanted to get there early or late. It'd likely change how this Fleur girl reacted to you. Otherwise though, she wished ya a good day at school~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:56 am

I blushed, and thought about it...before deciding to Tease Fleur some more, I didn't know why, but some part of me was feeling excited by her threats, and I couldn't help but rub my thighs...After my first period I purposefully took a long way, even waited until the bell rang and then spent a few minutes in the bathroom, going back the other way, getting a drink, before finally heading on out towards the Student Council Chambers.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:21 am

When you arrived, Fleur was smiling, but that same cold glint was in her eyes. She hummed, looking you up and down before she sat atop the desk at the front of the room. "Come and stand right here, Miss Sparkle." She said, her tone cool and dangerous as she pointed to the spot right in front of her.
Last edited by Kuragari on Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:26 am

I approached with a strut "Problem~? I got here in the first study period right~?" I asked, with a giggle as I stood in the spot, bending forwards slightly, sure her eyes were a bit scary...but come this was sex, fun, and I wanted to see where she took this!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:50 am

She reached out, groping your breast with her palm... then however, just that single grope, her fingers shifted and you felt her through the vest, through the shirt, and even through your bra grab a firm hold of your nipple with her nail. She pinched, twisted, and tugged as she purred out, voice as cold as ice,

"Next time, when I tell you to come somewhere, I expect you to be here on time. Or even ahead of me. Is that clear, Pet~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:06 am

I Shuddered, blushing a bit...why, why did I like this? "Hmm~ I'm afraid I don't understand, I mean, you never wanted me around before~" I teased with a blush "And what's miss rich little perfect Fleur gonna do to me anyways for being a bad girl~ I don't believe you can punish me enough~" I leaned forwards and whispered in her "If you want me to be a good girl pet for you~ Don't just say it~ Show me exactly how you plan to make me obey~" I purred, trying my best to make her even hornier and angrier.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:33 am

She just smirked, then suddenly in a bit of a spinning flash you found yourself in her lap. Both of your hands were held in one of hers like a vice grip, She was giving you another hickey on your neck while... sharp pain shot through you with pleasure echoing out after it as she found your clit and twisted it with practiced ease through your panties. She twisted and tugged some more as she nipped up at your ear, and purred,

"You're mine now Sparkle. I see you, and the sexy, nerdy thing you are. And now that I do, I'm going to claim you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:41 am

I couldn't respond, mostly because I was stunned at the sudden change in position, though I let out a surprised squeal as my clit was found, and all the work I'd been putting into try to seduce and tease her went out the window, the only reason I hadn't becoming a shaking, shuddering and cumming mess at her rough treatment of my nipple was just how many layers my uniform had, with her pinching and tugging so roughly with only my panties in the way, well, I was squealing and coating her legs with my juices before she finished talking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:54 am

Smirking, she spun you around again, bending you over the desk. Tape quickly went around your wrists, binding them together tightly as she briefly let go of your clit. She then reached into a drawer in the desk, and pulled a ruler out. She inspected it for a moment, then shrugged as she came round behind you out of sight.

"You made me wait 15 minutes... so that's a strike for each minute of my precious time you wasted, Sparkle." She said, and then without wasting a moment more she swatted out, spanking your rear with the ruler once, twice, then a third time before giving a moment to observe your own response.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:04 am

I squeaked and blushed at the swats to my ass, I wasn't sure what she wanted but...now that she wasn't tormenting my clit I could think again...and went back to teasing her "Thank you may I have another~?" I asked mockingly lifting my ass up "Is this supposed to be a punishment~?" I wanted to see how eager she'd get, or what she'd come up with in response...My pussy was still drooling, I like the punishment~ the...lose of control~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:23 am

She just smiled that sweet, cold smile... then you got the remaining twelve swats in rapid succession, so fast they properly stung a bit. But that wasn't the end of it. Suddenly, she was moving quickly, your top and shirt was pulled up and off, your bra discarded... then she was placing page binder clips on your nipples, giving them firm and harsh tugs and flicks before she pulled out a paper clip. Her smile and eyes shone with sadistic delight, and before you new it, she had your clit pressed and pinched on all sides tightly from it as she gave it another twist.

"What was that Pet? I don't think I heard you properly~" She singsonged as she twisted the paper clip this way and that around your love button.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:31 am

I let out a squeak, my ass turning red from her quick and rough smacks, I though that'd be it only for her to roughly continue and I couldn't help but squeal and whine in a weird and confusing mix of pain and pleasure coming from my roughly treated nipples and clit, it felt good~ But hurt~ But it was good~? I felt so confused and turned on I couldn't stop myself from squirting and cumming even if I wanted to.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:09 am

"Cat got your tongue~?" Fleur asked as she pulled you up and pushed you into one of the desks. She then placed a foot on the desk in front of you, while presenting her own beautiful, well cared for and enticing folds to you. You were a bit surprsied to find the panties she were wearing were actually crotchless.

"Your face, right here, right now." She said as she pointed to her pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:50 am

I didn't even have the think about it, I moaned like a slut and slammed my face into Fleur's crotch, my tongue eagerly poking and prodding around inside of her pretty pussy as I wiggled, moaned, mewled and came from the clamps on my most sensitive places.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:18 am

Smirking, she gripped your head and ground her slit right back into you as she let out a soft hum. "Mhm, make sure to do your best, if you don't have me moaning soon I'll punish you some more~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:27 am

I Shuddered and moaned, the dominating aura, the punishment, god this was so hot~ I loved it~ Loved the roughness, loved being "Forced" and "Controlled" it was so hot that I couldn't help but cum as I eagerly did my best to make her cum enough to shower me in her juices.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games