Captured by Chrysalis [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Captured by Chrysalis [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:47 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Twilight Sparkle
Appearance: https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/00/d1/00d1adc1bf9b698500ed261f1f1eb64b.jpg
Bio: Student of Princess Celestia, Element of Harmony, Little sister to the captain of the guard. Twilight had a lot done in her life, but she had no idea her brother was marrying her old babysitter, a princess of all things on top of that! But, it all just seemed so...weird. She kept trying to prove it, that lady couldn't be Cadence right? She didn't do the dance! Even going past that she acted all wrong! She tried to tell others, but everyone just talked down to her, told she was wrong, that it was just jitters, that what she saw was wrong...Eventually she had a bit of a breakdown, everyone else couldn't be wrong right? She finally accepted that this had to be Cadence and looked up into her smiling face...then everything started to get blurry and her head hurt, did, did Cadence's Eyes flash green?

Your head was still spinning, and as you look up, you find yourself in a strange chamber. Its... not Canterlot. The two strange guards nearby tell you that much. They have black chitin instead of fur, and they have insectoid like wings and eyes. For a moment, you feel panic, but then your mind swims a bit and you calm down. You wouldn't be here if you weren't supposed to be. This makes you not feel as bothered by the guards presence, and when the door opens and someone strides in carrying an aura of authority and command that rivals Celestia's.

She smiles and purrs. "Well, you're finally awake My Little Twilight Sparkle~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll a 1d100 to see how hypnotized ya start out at. color=#00FF00 for the hypnosis

Chrysalis's control ??/1000
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Captured by Chrysalis [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:56 am

I Shivered and cocked my head looking at the guards something felt weird, I guess I was supposed to be here? But Why? What was I supposed to do, I opened my mouth to ask the guards, only to stare in open mouthed surprise at the large one who suddenly strutted into the room, not only was she the same Size as Celestia, but she was letting out what was practically a wave of...presence that Celestia had too! "O~Oh um, Hello?" I stuttered out looking around confused "Y~Yes I'm awake, A~a bit lost? But awake?" I answered her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:02 am

"I can see that, mhm, you're every bit as special as Princess Celestia said." She strutted towards you, and you found yourself torn between the way her hips swayed and an enticing glow to her eyes. "She also said you'd be a good girl for me. You'll do that for me won't you? Be a gooood girl for me~?"

Her words echo a bit in your head, even as a small part of you can't help but feel happy at the idea your mentor though you were special. Though... why would she tell this strange figure such? And why would she ask you to be... to be... to be a Good Girl. You were a good student for Celestia... so you could be a Good Girl for this lady. She was clearly important after all.

Chrysalis Control: 100/1000
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:08 am

I Shuddered a bit, before beaming up at her as she approached "Y~yes! It's my job as Princess Celestia's student to be a Good Girl for you!" My Mind working to fill in the blanks, she had to be some leader of a new country or something and I was...chosen as an Ambassador maybe? That sounded like it made sense right? Plus, she talked to the Princess about me, she had to be a new friend!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:16 am

Smiling at that, she purred, then a slit appeared between her legs as some chitin slid out of place. An enticing scent was coming from there, and she presented the slit to you as she said, "Let's see just how true that is. Worship the folds of your Queen~" Wait, a Queen? You don't know of any Queens... and wait... d-did she mean... did she mean p-pleasuring her s-sexually?

roll 1d20-1, if ya fail (low) roll 1d6 than Xd20 for hypnosis gain

Chrysalis Control: 100/1000
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:27 am

I looked up from her slit, to her face, back and forth a few times...was, was this just something they did here? Like, some custom? I~I had to be a good girl, I couldn't be rude and ignore it, Princess Celestia was counting on me "I~I've never done this before I~I want to be a Good Girl though..." I shuddered as I leaned forwards kissing her slit and looking up at her, I'd, I didn't want to mess up, I submissively licked, kissed and lapped at her folds, I wasn't sure what I was doing but I wanted to be a Good Girl for My Queen!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:40 am

As you glanced back up at her, her eyes glowed and pulsed and you felt your mind grow... hazy, and feel... mushy. In a good way. There was now a slight green haze to your vision. Especially as you thought of this figure as your Queen.. Yes... Yes. She was your Queen. Queen's were higher than Princesses... and worthy of worship... You had to do your best~! The Queen hums and moans, smirking as she runs her hand through your mane.

"Good Girl Twilight. You'll learn how to worship my folds properly in time, but your eagerness is noted." Her smile is different from Celestia's, yet being graced with it makes your body tingle. As did the juices you were eagerly lapping up as she ground lightly against your face.

"I am Queen Chrysalis. Celestia sent you to serve me. To be a Good, Obedient, Submissive, Girl for me. Which means I am the one you answer to now, I am the one that matters most. Do you understand?"

roll a 1d20-2, then 1d6 and Xd20 for Hypnosis gain.
Chrysalis Control: 210/1000
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:51 am

I was licking more and more pushing my face deeper and deeper into her slit, trying to lick as deep as I could possibly reach as she praised me, I was eager to make a good impression and be a good girl for her. Only when she talked more I couldn't help but look up in confusion, Celestia sent me to serve her? That Couldn't be right? Only I shuddered, looking up into her glowing green eyes...W~Well, I didn't really understand their customs, or anything, maybe, that order made sense? Like they had weird or confusing things, like licking her! I smiled up at her and pulled away just briefly "I'm a Good, Obedient, Submissive, Girl for My Queen!" I told her, plus, if I listened to her "You matter most to me!" I told her as my eyes, unknown to me flashed green briefly as I smiled, before I got back to work diving into her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:03 am

There was a strange tingle in your mind as this occurred... memories seemed to be fading, which should have bothered you. They were of Celestia. But then... if those memories were important, you'd remember them like a good girl should. And right now, the only thing you could really remember was that Your Queen was what mattered to you and that was plenty to make you happy... especially as you took in more of her juices and scent, and heard her moans and hisses of pleasure.

You also felt yourself growing warm and tingly all over... your own marehood feeling... empty. And your womb felt like it should be filled with something...

Then Queen Chrysalis gasped, and she grinned as you suddenly pushed at a spot in her tunnel... then something thick, hard, and slime coated was filling your mouth.

"My my... you are an eager and Good Girl. Didn't expect you to uncover my ovipositor so soon~"

Chrysalis Control 305/1000
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:21 pm

I Shuddered, licking, exploring, her taste, her scent, both were filling my mind, my tongue, throat, nose all were filled with her, my eyes were half closed and my hips grinding down I was whining in confused need, I'd never had a Special Somepony, and never got this horny? Was this Heat? Is that why I felt Empty? My head felt light...then I found some spot inside her, and focused on it, even as something filled my mouth and throat I didn't pull back, being called a Good Girl~ Had me moaning and leaning closer, continuing to focus that spot inside her with my tongue as I accepted her to the base, I was doing the splits just so I could rub my pussy...forming a wet and needy spot under me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:23 am

Chrysalis cooed and purred, and for a brief moment, she started to fuck your face with the thick pillar you were so eagerly taking down your throat. From the pleasured moans, groans, and hisses she was letting out, it seemed you were doing a very good job... Which meant you were being a good, obedient, submissive girl for your Queen. This knowledge helped push you over the edge just as she started to pull out from your throat.

Smirking, she pointed to the bed behind you. "Get on there, my lovely little Twilight Slut. Present yourself to your Queen, so that she may give you a most pleasant and special privilege. To be filled with dozens of my eggs and carry my young~."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:41 am

I Stared up at her blinking and shuddering, it took me a couple seconds to work out what she had said, mostly because I was recovering from my orgasm and staring at the massive slimy piece of Fuck Meat that just got pulled out of my throat, shuddering I stumbled to my feet "Y~Yesh M~My Queen~" I moaned, climbing up and getting face down and Ass up onto the bed, that way I could reach back with bother my hands and spread my ass and pussy for her...I was just being a Good Girl~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:58 am

Her eyes flashed again, and you felt yourself cum again on the spot. "A reward for you, Twilight Slut, for being such a Good, obedient, submissive girl for your Queen." Her ovipositor twitched in delight as she climbed atop the bed. She wasted no time as she slammed her pillar into your pussy, chuckling as she whispered into your ear a query. "Mhm, are you inviting me to fill not just your womb, dear Twilight Slut? Do you wish to carry your Queen's young so much you'd offer your slutty ass as well?"

Chrysalis Control 401/1000
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:20 am

I loved hearing her praise me, It made my whole body shudder, then though, I was squealing as she slammed straight into my virgin pussy, in fact, she slammed all the way in piercing my womb and making me gasp in shock as her hips slammed into my ass, making me see stars as I stared wide eyed and opened mouth at her, shuddering as she whispered to me, again my vision was filled with green as I knew how to answer, kissing My Queen I moaned "H~Hmm~ I'm T~twilight Slut~ I'm a Good, Obedient, Submissive Girl, My Body Belongs to my Queen~" I moaned out "My Queen Can lay her eggs, and fill me with her young, wherever My Queen Pleases~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:43 am

Again, you felt a strange tingling in your head as you called yourself Twilight Slut. While you could remember your name being Twilight Sparkle, a small part of your mind embraced this new identity your Queen had been so kind to give to you. And the idea of your body belonging to her... It just felt so right to you~ Just as much as telling her that she could use you as little more than a Brood Mother if that was what she so wished.

She just chuckled, thrusting and raping away at your womb and pussy. Every dozen thrusts, her ovipositor seemed to leek a bit of slime into your womb, one that seemed to make it tingle. "Mmhm, then I'll be sure to do just that... mhm, this is going much better than I expected it would~"

Chrysalis Control 519/1000
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:49 am

I was moaned, wiggling, gasping, having My Queen Raping and Claiming my pussy, it felt weird...but also completely normal? Like I was supposed to submit, Supposed to take her cock, be bred, I couldn't help it, my pussy was getting more and more soaked, my juices coating my legs as I came feeling so good at being bred by My Queen that my thoughts were getting more and more filled with mush, like she was fucking my brain alongside my womb into the shape of her ovipositor.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:21 am

Out of the corner of your eyes, you notice that her horn is glowing slightly as well as her eyes as her pace begins to quicken and she pushes you into another climax. A small part of you suddenly worries that she might just be doing that... but then with a pulse of green in your vision such worries melt away. You needn't worry about such things. Your Queen was a good and loving Queen... a Queen who you loved and adored and longed to worship as much as you could.

You could feel a slight tug on your being as that thought went through your head, and it left you feeling a tad dizzy and a bit weak, but you heard your Queen letting out a lewd and victorious cry at that as her whole body glowed a bit, and then...

Then it was hard to focus on anything else, because your Queen hilted into you as you felt round shapes begin to travel up her pole and then plop into your womb.

Chrysalis Control 519/1000
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:30 am

I let out a loud cry only a few second after My Queen, my brain going white as I came, harder and harder, again and again, with ever single egg that forced itself into my womb, all I could do was love every second of it, I was, a Slutty Good Girl~ with a Slutty Body and a Slutty Fat ass, and Good Girls's like me...were Brood Mothers right? So I needed as many babies as possible~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:44 am

You lost count of the eggs pumped into you, and if Chrysalis's own expression was one to go by, even your Queen was quite surprised by the number of eggs she slipped into you. She chuckled and chortled though once she pulled back out, your pussy gaping with your belly swollen to looking like you were nine months pregnant already. Which made you feel like a very good Brood Mother~ You'd taken so many eggs into you for your Queen... you'd soon be a mother to many~.

"My my, I knew I was backed up a bit, but mhm..." She said, smirking as she came around, laying you on your back as she seemed to be watching you carefully.

Chrysalis Control 592/1000

Roll a 1d100+5. Higher roll means your love towards the progengy in you will vastly reduce how long it takes them to be born, though given it'll involve draining love/magic from you it'll leave you much more tired. Low means you have love for Chrysalis and will serve as her brood mother, but don't feel anything for the children themselves.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:02 am

I Reached up and pet my belly, with a drunken giggle of pleasure, nuzzling her as she moved me onto my back "I'm gonna be a Mama~" I sung happily to her, and well, rather unknown to me, I was now radiating love, even if most of it was being directly pumped down into my womb, "Mama Loves You~" I sung to the babies, my magic flaring, I was feeling more and more tired and more and more full, I looked up at my Queen with a loving, happy smile "W~we Made Babies~" I told her with a dumb, giggly Grin.

My Womb Felt Impossibly full as I reached out and held my Queen, I spent most of the day telling her how happy I was to have her as my Queen, how much I loved her, how I was gonna be the best Brood Mare, Though a couple times I slipped up and called myself her wife...The Wife parts actually came out when the green faded a few times.

I'd also trail off to go to baby talk my womb with a smile, telling my babies how much I loved each and every one of them it wasn't forced at all, this love for my babies, for the children I was having was completely my own, and it was freely given to them, adoration, love, I was practically a glowing beacon of Maternal love. I hadn't expected kids but I loved them, even as I got more and more tired...and even as I started birthing them, and cumming with every baby of mine that came out, something told me that this shouldn't be possible, but, my happiness and love at them coming into the world overwhelmed that part of my mind.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games