MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:47 am

She hummed "Do you just, create clothes or are you summoning them or are they a sort of solid illusion?" She asked looking confused before shaking her head and looking over at the two "Hmm...Spike's probably out for a hour or two, as for, Tiara I think Scootaloo said her name was? Well...She looks really out of it, I couldn't say."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:57 am

"Using my chaos magick to conjure them from nothing. Essentially morphing magical energy into physical matter. Long as I keep my focus and concentration, they get conjured as what I want them to be. If I loose focus and concentration though, they either won't form at all, or they'll take whatever form the magic decides to go with." I explain readily enough, nodding at that as I looked to DT.

"Should probably leave a note for her, since I plan to go check up with Scootaloo real quick before going and grabbing something more meaningful to eat than cum."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:12 am

She huffed "Are you sure it's called Chaos Magic? I tried looking that up, while you were erm, busy. But all I could find was something about a monster chaos spirit in a book of old legends and that didn't have a lot of information." You saw her horn glow and then you saw a rather fancy looking pen and some parchment float over "I tend to keep notes in parchment, when I'm excited I tend to just...stab through paper." She said giggling with some embarrassment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:23 am

"It's what its called back home. Its based on the idea that magic is a chaotic energy, and that various groups and people come up with their own various systems and structures to try and control it and bring a fashion of order to it. However, at the end of the day, it is one's force of will and belief in said structures that makes it so one can bend magic to one's will." I explained, shrugging. "I've got my own system and structures to base things around, which makes it easier then just brute forcing it, but it still operates by the principals of Chaos Magick."

I smirk at her reply. "Just means you're enthusiastic."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:27 am

She actually was giving you the Pen and Parchment to write your note on she said though she seemed to be in thought "But Magic isn't Chaotic? It's Harmonious? It works in concert with the world, bolstering it and making it better, making it a place where people can live in comfort and harmony with each other. The only kind of place I'd call, Chaotic in magic would be well, the Everfree, since pretty much everything there either wants to kill and eat you, or rape and breed you, kinda a toss up to be honest." She countered with a shrug.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:54 am

"Perhaps that's how magic is here then... or maybe your people have been working to bend magic towards that end. This Everfree forest sounds more similar to stuff back home. Well, except for the rape and breed part, but with how sexual things are here I shouldn't be surprised." I said as I wrote a note for Diamond Tiara, letting her know I was going to check on Scoots then grab some grub. I then tear off half the parchment, and draw the simple spell circle I use for conjuring clothes on it. I include notes that show how if I want the clothes to be something more specific, I have to make the spell circle more intricate and detailed and put more focus and control into it.

"Why not try casting this spell. You've seen me do it, and know it works for me. No reason it can't work for you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:04 am

She hummed and looked at the Circle, before nodding, her horn lighting up, then she was bound, gagged and tied up in the most intricate set of BDSM knots you'd ever seen. The Ropes were actually knotted on to her nipples and clit in a way you were sure would be impossible normally. She was also tied with her arms stuck in a Reverse Prayer, her ankles tied to her thighs and her elbows tied down to her knees, forcing her into a splits that you were honestly impressed by...honestly the whole thing was some kinda BDSM Gordian Knot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:08 am

Quirking an eyebrow up at this, I stepped over and asked, "Did you do the spell exactly as I noted?" I then smirk a bit as I add, "Or did you want something like this? Consciously... or sub-consciously?" Given she'd been bound up previously by Pinkie Pie and had been enjoying herself...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:10 am

She couldn't exactly answer with the gag, but her horn glowed and she projected to Circle she'd used, which looked right, and then an image of a Sundress and then a question mark. Though, Bound, Gagged and Blindfolded, even with magic she was stuck right now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:18 am

Humming and looking it over, I at first glance didn't see anything wrong, but then asked as I pulled the gag, "How often have you been bound and or gagged? And have you enjoyed it? Chaos Magick can react to our sub-conscious thoughts and desires if we're not careful."

I smiled a bit as I added, "I see that Sundress is also a bit... form fitting and revealing~ was that on purpose~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:29 am

She Blushed "It was my first time! At Pinkies~!" she hissed in quiet embarrassment, though you noticed that she didn't deny liking it "I Like Simple Sexy more than Slutty Sex...I was trying to Harmonize with you though, to try and cast it based on the magic you radiate, since it feels different I thought it would help." she muttered, she also didn't deny the Sundress was sexy on purpose either you couldn't help but notice.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:44 am

"Mhm, well, as it turns out, you also had this symbol here wrong." I noted, smirking as I said, "Being bound up like that is not simple sexy you know~ And you aren't saying no to my question~" My smirk widened as I added, "Should try it again, without trying to harmonize it. Instead, simply bend the magic to your will."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:54 am

She tried again...only now she was completely naked, her current knot of gear, and even her previous clothes were now missing, she frowned, tried a third time, and actually managed to cast it...though her "Sundress" was tiny, and barely covered her nipples with it's straps, didn't cover her ass at all, and half her pussy was in view...also the "Sundress" was see through, it looked more like a sexy Nightie.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:03 am

"Someone's sending me signals they want me to do something naughty to them~" I purred, leaning down and giving her horn a soft, teasing kiss. "How else should I interpret these results from trying the spell~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:23 pm

She Squeaked, came and almost collapsed against you, her legs shaking, just from the single lick of her horn...honestly...if you wanted you could probably turn her into your slutty little sex doll, not even counting the fact that you could, if needed hit her with that scanning spell a few more times if you wanted~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:28 am

"Hehe... is it really so easy to set folks off here and get them nigh orgasmic in moments~?" I asked, though I wasn't exactly one to talk. Still, while the idea of making her my sex doll briefly flitted through my mind, I shook my head at that. Instead I bent down and whispered into her ear,

"So, want me in female or male form, and what might you like me to do to you as a friend~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:49 am

She Blushed "I~I like girls, I~I mean, D~Dicks are fun to play with...but I think pussy's are prettier..." she admitted "A~And um, not always, But, I'm So in tune with magic, I can kinda get horny, and enjoy, well, anything, as long as someone else likes it?" She said with a blush that was even deeper "A~And um, since I'm so in tune...my horn's even more sensitive than most Unicorns." she seemed embarrassed about being a "quick shot" as it were.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:02 am

"Mhm... guess it just means I need to be more careful then. You're a smart girl, and I'd hate to break a smart, pretty girl into a brainless fuck doll." I said with a smile, humming a bit before helping her up. "Your bedroom then~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:24 am

She Blushed, Squeaked and nodded...leading the way to her bedroom, only for her to freeze...apparently she'd been playing with herself during the fuck marathon and had forgotten to put away her frankly overflowing chest of sex toys.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:47 am

Smirking, I hummed a bit and then used my magic to float her toys over to her chest and then let it briefly organize them. Then I got onto her bed and laid back down, stretching sensually before relaxing in an inviting pose as I pat the bed. "Well come on then Twilight, come join me over here~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games