MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Friendship is Sexy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:05 pm

She yelped, and her cocks got even bigger the knots swelling up a bit even as she froze stiff as a board, "W~Well I~I'm A~A Virgin, B~But N~Normally, B~Both are su~supposed to go in O~One girl, D~Dragon Girls have two wombs, B~But for non-dragons I~It's supposed to keep them in place?" She stuttered as Tiara kept playing with her tits and ass.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:08 pm

Smirking a bit, I got up and grabbed Diamond Tiara. I pushed her onto the table, using my magic to reinforce it for what was likely to follow. I then snapped my fingers, my own clothes vanishing as I laid myself atop her, a hand reaching down to spread Tiara's slit and my own as I purred, "Got two wombs right here darling~ Both already getting wet after seeing those things. Be a good girl and come over here and stuff us both so we can get a taste of Dragon dick~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:25 pm

Spike stared, then moved, then thrust, and then missed, well, missed you at least, but her hips were eagerly moving...it took you a couple seconds to realize that she'd managed to shove both her cocks into Tiara's cunt, mostly because Tiara seemed completely unable to make a noise besides taking wheezing breaths as she was womb fucked by two massive dicks and Spike seemed too out of it to even bother to try and pull out, even if Tiara could protest.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:27 pm

I pouted at this outcome, frowning as I sat up and turned a bit to say, "Heeeeyyy, come on now, I wanted to feel one of them too!" I gave Spike's face a few light smacks to see if that'd snap her out a bit, then if that didn't work, I'd try to use my magic to free her and line her up with both our pussies. Even if it was fun to watch Tiara's brain seeming to melt as she tried to process having two dicks in her pussy, I wanted one in me too damnit!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:34 pm

She didn't react to the slaps at all, though she did react when you tried to pull her out, notably by picking you up, dropping you onto the floor and then shoving her tail into your womb, using her thick, scaly dragon tail to womb fuck you while she focused her cocks on Tiara, who seemed to be losing her mind more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:42 pm

I screamed in orgasmic delight at the sudden change and intrusion, the sharp pain from it being so sudden rather quickly being overtaken by the euphoric rush of ecstasy that followed quickly behind it. I Writhed a bit, but then, with alot of effort and will, got up and sort of climbed atop Spike's back. Wrapping my legs around her middle, I panted and bounced myself on said tail as one hand reached around to start groping her breasts while the other ran over her spines, my own mind and body now lost to the moment of lust and neediness I was feeling.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:00 am

You weren't sure how long this went on for, but you came more and more, Spike's Tail Spines teasing your pussy in all kind of ways, You were feeling Exhausted, and Tiara was nothing but a drooling, twitching mess when Spike Finally came, flooding Tiara's womb until she already looked pregnant, Then Spike, who didn't knot Tiara, pulled out, moved Tiara so her head and ass switched positions, then pulled you off her back and practically slammed your face into Tiara's used and cum stained cunt, your own pressed into Tiara's face...Then Spike started by knot-fucking both of her huge cocks in and out of your ass, slamming you against Tiara with not an ounce of restraint or mercy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:42 am

It took very little time for me to wind up in a similar mind fuck drunk state as Tiara as I squealed and came and soon had my eyes roll up into my head and my tongue lolled out. Granted, I'd already sort of been in such a state, but now it was more extremely obvious. I could only rock my hips to meet the thrusts as my pussy drooled and gaped and I haphazardly licked cream out of Tiara's well used pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:05 am

You were still somewhat awake when Spike filled your ass, only for her to pull out, and then fuck your pussy with on cock and Tiara's mouth with the other, then both were in Tiara's ass, then you blacked out a bit, then woke up when your face was forced into Tiara's cum filled hole, and your pussy was finally knotted by both cock as they filled you more than the rest of the times Spike had cum put together.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:08 am

My brain was quite lost, being nothing more than mush as my head spun. I couldn't move at all, couldn't think... I was just a very happily fuck drunk gal, twitching about as I lay there beside her. It'd probably be a bit before I could think straight again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:15 am

Spike, seemed to be dragging both you and Tiara off into the...basement? And then you were fucked, again, and again, and again, by a very eager Dragoness, who seemed to be completely out of her mind. By the time she finally stopped you were pretty sure she'd made you cum so much you went from crazy back to sane, Tiara kept passing out so you'd taken most of the cum by the end, you were completely coated and filled with it and you felt so loose that even with her knots you were sure you could pull off Spike easily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:43 am

I did just that, even as I found myself shivering and gasping in orgasmic delight. I found myself looking around, wondering where we were exactly, what had happened, and how long we had both been down here and whether or not Scootaloo knew where we were or was worried. I also found myself... vaguely feeling a connection to Spike and one from her to me, while Tiara had only one to her. Most curious.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:41 am

You were in the basement of the Library apparently, though there was a bunch of loose metal over in the corner, brass, bronze, iron, even some silver and gold, some was already in shapes, some were just the classic brick. There was also tables with chemistry stuff on it, what looked like chemicals were in a few cabinets...honestly it looked like a home built mad science lab.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:24 am

"Does Twilight moonlight as a Mad Scientist, or was all this down here already?" I asked as I tried to recover, moaning and squirming a bit as I cast a simple spell over myself to help ease any aches, pains, soreness or excessive sensitivity after all of that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:36 am

Unfortunately neither of your two bed mates responded, both were napping...well, Tiara was knocked out, Spike was Napping. Though your heard a cough "Finished?" asked Twilight "And, well, some types of magic sometimes needs some...physical help, I use this as my lab and have spells set up to filter fumes and stuff...So~ Techincally Spike's My Daughter, and since your part of her Brood Hoard...I think that makes you my Daughter in law..." She said with a confused look on her face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:54 am

"Brood Hoard... joy, so I'm in a herd and a hoard. Next thing it'll be a flock." I said, though there wasn't any real venom behind it. I just shrugged as I slowly got up, checking myself and the two over before glancing back to Twilight. "Did Scootaloo come by asking for us at all? My memory is a bit hazy but I could swear this was another case of a nearly all day binge of sex thing just like when Scoot's first ran into me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:02 am

She coughed and Shrugged "Well, Stop taking Virginities?" she offered unsurely with a bit of a nervous giggle "Though, I think, because you're still awake, she might be part of your hoard too? And well, I went and Told Scootaloo once I woke up and figured out what was happening. And it wasn't, all day, just, four hours or so?" She offered trying to be nice if her awkward smile meant anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:11 am

Snorting again, I rolled my eyes. "Tis not like I plan it or anything. This world is just more sexual than my own and it seems some things are just easier to wind up happening here." I muttered, but still nodded at her words. Didn't have any idea how that dynamic would work, or how it'd work with me supposedly being in a herd with Scootaloo as well. I did offer her a nod of thanks as I found a spot to sit and stretch as I started rubbing at any place that felt sore.

"Thank you. Didn't want her freaking or getting worried."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:20 am

She hummed and began casting spells to help you clean up "She'd just finished eating when I got there, she said she was going for a walk, and um, don't worry too much, Equestria's pretty much open, and pretty free love. It's pretty common for stuff like a Married mare not even in a herd to have babies that look nothing like her spouse, I mean, I knew a Gryphon who's parents were both Ponies! It's just, Herds and stuff are...family, more emotion too it." She tried to explain to you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:32 am

"I'll get used to it eventually, never suggested there was anything wrong to it. Tis just different from what I'm used to." I said with a smile, giving her a headpat when she got close enough. Thanks to her magic helping with cleaning up, I went ahead and conjured up a white, lacey bra, a sort of frilly black tube top with sleeves, a matching white and lacy set of panties, and some form fitting jean shorts to serve as my outfit for now. I'd worry about socks and or shoes when I got ready to leave the library.

"Think they'll wake up soon?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games