Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:56 am

And you do just that. After a bit, she pulled out, her cock going limp as she shivered a bit too. She pet you a bit, then smiled as she asked, "Ya hungry love? Sure Granny's got something we can eat now..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:07 am

I Shook my head, but happily giggled and licked at the hand she was using to pet me, a happy playful and fuck drunk smile on my face as I hummed "I'm good~" I sing songed like I was actually drunk "Love you~" I told her with a stupid feeling smile on my face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:15 am

"Hey, hope you left room for this hubby~" A voice said, and you both blinked and looked up to see Sweetie Belle standing in the doorway. Her own skirt was pushing out thanks to her hard own, and Apple Bloom seemed surprised at her presence at this time. Sweetie just gave a sensual smirk and lifted her skirt, showing she wasn't wearing any panties.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:25 am

I Shuddered, before grinning and crawling over on all fours, nuzzling up at her cock with a happy smile "Hello love~" I purred happily "This for me~?" I asked, kissing up and down, from cum slit to balls, my butt wiggling happily as I practically glowed with happiness at the attention I had managed to get.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:42 am

Sweetie moved over to a rocking chair nearby, sitting in it and patting her lap as she smiled and said, "Yes it is, but you need to climb into my lap to get it and the treat inside~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:37 am

I Blushed, but happily crawled up into Sweetie's lap and kissed her eagerly as I lifted my hips, and sunk her balls deep into my pussy, practically preening with delight as she looked at me, though I wasn't to sure how to ride her, doubly so in a rocking chair, so I was taking some time to try and figure out how to roll my hips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:21 am

"W~Weren't ya supposed to be checking on the ol' clubhouse, or bringing stuff to help with the renovating of it?" Apple Bloom asked with a snort towards Sweetie Belle before going off to check on Granny Smith. Sweetie Belle ignored her though, focused on you as her hands groped your rear and took hold enough so she could help you begin to bounce atop her thick pillar.

"Mhm, how has your day been Diamond~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:28 am

I Blinked and blushed, staring at her in surprise when she asked about my day, not at all expecting it "O~Oh, Um, Odd? A~A Lot of stuff happened, I~I didn't really understand, B~but Winona is nice, S~So are the Apples...Even if their closest attacked me." I muttered with a blush "Granny's teaching me to K~Knit, She said it'd be G~Good since I won't B~Be able to do much when pregnant." I told Sweetie as I followed her hands shuddering happily at her attention being on me like this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:52 am

"Oh, that ol' closet? Yeah, seems to do that to someone at least once a month." Sweetie Belle replied rather non-chalantly. She nodded at the bit Granny Smith had said, humming as she said, "Yup, won't be able to fuck ya deep in your baby maker once you're actually carrying... though long as we're careful we could still have some fun in this sexy hole~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:00 am

I blinked, blushed, and squeaked, nuzzling her "You'll want me still then~?" I asked happily with a giggle, my pussy tightening up as I gave Sweetie an eager kiss. The idea she'd want me even when all big and fat made me really happy, I couldn't help but smile as I tried to bounce more eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:06 am

"Of course I would~ As would Apple Bloom and Scootaloo." Sweetie Belle blushes then, leaning in a bit as she said, "Don't know about the other two, but I really like the idea of doing naughty things with a pregnant herdmate~" She gave your rear a slight smack as she started thrusting and helping ya bounce a bit more in her lap.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:12 am

I Shuddered and Blushed, before smiling eagerly and bouncing myself faster and faster moaning happily as I road her, "I~I hope I get nice and pregnant soon~" I moaned out, practically glowing with happiness and love, It felt so good~ To be wanted like this~ To be Loved~ I was moving my hips more and more, even if I wasn't confident, I was quite eager~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:29 am

That eagerness was more than enough, as Sweetie Belle soon locked lips and started matching your own pace. You were soon cumming again, even as it felt like she was nowhere near ready to blow her load. At this rate, they'd probably need to feed you lunch!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:43 am

I Giggled and moaned bouncing more and more as I did my best to Milk my Hubby my tits bouncing enticingly, even in my shirt as my pussy eagerly did it's best to milk her cock for every drop of cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:52 am

"Mhm, give me those~" Sweetie says, suddenly freeing your breasts and bringing them both together so she can suckle on both of them as she starts to thrust faster and harder than before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:06 am

I Squeaked, then moaned and came, harder, and harder and more as she continued to fuck my pussy, I was already sensitive from Bloom, but now with Sweetie I felt like my brain was melting, I was cumming non-stop~
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games