Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:11 am

You actually were left with some confusion after straddling Shining, because you felt his cock throbbed and got even harder than it was already. Enough so that Cadence noticed and squealed even before you started toying with her clit as she got more erratic with her bouncing and riding of your brother, throwing her head back and letting out a muffled scream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:21 am

I Blushed, but, Shiny's Reaction and Cadence's eagerness, had me rolling my hips up and down I didn't take my panties off, but I was rubbing myself against both their crotches, and recording it as I did. Blushing more I hummed "Cum on bing bro~ If you Creampie Big Sis enough you might even coat my pussy too~" I moaned out into his ear, in my horny state I wanted to at least tease him some for making me horny.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 am

Shining twitched for a moment. Then, you were pinned to the couch. Cadence was standing and watching you and recording as your brother latched lips with you and his dick was pounding in and out of you and fuck it felt good. His dick was as big as Sunset's had been and was hitting all the right places as he drove into you again and again. "F~Fuck, h~hot damn... T~Twiley..."

"You know," Cadence said, her gag now gone. "Shiney once told me he had a big incest fetish... specifically brother and sister incest. Also suggested if you and him ever got to do it, he'd start calling you his "Lil' Sister Best Cum-Dump Forever~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:34 am

I let out a surprised squeal, one second I was fronting and teasing the two of them, then the next I was Mating pressed into the couch by my brother, with my eyes rolling up, after how eager Sunset had been...I was super sensitive still, after an entire day of fucking my formerly virgin pussy felt incredibly lewd, the fact that he didn't ask, and just took me was so hot~ And he kept scraping my G-spot~ I couldn't even do anything but helplessly moan and cum around his cock like a slut.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:22 am

Cadence briefly disappeared, then returned soon enough with Sunset who was blushing brilliantly and looking exceptionally horny as fucking hell. Cadence whispered something to her, then hurried off to finish getting ready it seemed even as your brother just kept going, even as he soon came and flooded you with his seed he didn't stop, seeming to be more horny than you'd known him to be as he fucked you as deep, as hard, and as fast as his body would allow.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:31 am

I wasn't able to even say anything to Sunset when I saw her only able to make an orgasmic scream as I came again, and again, my brother's cock was using my womb like it was his personal cum dump in front of my girlfriend and for some reason it felt so good~ To be helpless like this~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:50 am

Sunset was soon sitting nearby, fingers diving into her own folds as she toyed with herself and watched. Soon enough, she was saying, "That's a good Twiley... c'mon, scream for us... let the neighbors hear you're getting pounded by such a stud of a guy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:58 am

With the outright permission...I was soon letting myself enjoy it fully, screaming, moaning, cumming, rocking my hips up again and again, while howling my pleasure out like a fuck drunk whore, my brain felt like it was being pounded into a creamy cum soaked goo from the rough fucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:08 am

Shining is only able to flood you with his cream a second time before he seems to regain his senses, though not before having put you through about five more orgasms at least. Again, it was a bit hard to count them when you're being fucked nearly stupid. He blushes quite a bit as he slowly pulls out, looking happy and embarrassed at the same time. Cadence returns, wearing her normal attire as she says, "A good thing Sunset brought you over a bit early Twilight. You'll have just enough time for a quick shower and change, if you hurry."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:14 am

I was giggling and looked up at Cadence, then looked at Sunset "W~Whash Sexier~ Me Clean~? Or Me gone School with cummy pussy?" I asked slurring a bit as I smiled at Sunset, to be honest, I was a bit to fuck drunk to actually make the choice myself "Candy~ Gotta Dress me up slutty too~" I sing songed with a giggle to my big sister figure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:28 am

Sunset grinned at that but while you could see that Candace wanted to let you do that, she knew well enough such was not a good idea. "I can help with the more revealing version of the school uniform as promised, but should probably still get ya cleaned up. Shining, go help her get cleaned up while I grab the uniform."

Your brother nodded, scooping ya up and hurrying ya to the shower. "A quickie one, just like when we were both kids coming in before dinner after a day at the park." He mutters to you as he hurriedly begins giving you a quick clean up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:41 am

I giggled at him "I~ Don't Remember D~Dripping cum back then~" I teased, cumming again as his fingers found some sensitive parts, then smiled at him and asked "So~ Sunset's Hot right~? S~she wasn't even mad~ She liked the show~" I said with a happy smile, liking the fun.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:54 am

He grinned, "Yeah, she's hot as heck. And glad ya found someone as open and free as Cadence is... though be careful, something tells me she's more free about it than Cadence is." You of course know he's saying such given the more... conservative views of your parents and some at school.

Still, soon enough your clean and he helps ya out as ya find the slightly more slutty version of the school uniform sitting on the sink counter.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:08 am

I Giggled and hummed nodding a bit before happily dressing up in the outfit left for me, getting myself ready for school as I went down to give Sunset a Kiss if she was still here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:16 am

Sunset was still there, her and Cadence talking a bit while groping and teasing each other here and there. Sunset however licked her lips when she saw ya, pulling you too her, giving you a slight spin, then dipping you back for yet another heated, passionate kiss that leaves ya breathless and a bit dizzy as she leads ya outside.

"Want me to drop ya off at school personally? Or Cadence taking ya?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:24 am

I Hummed and shivered "Sunset, I'd love for you to drop me off, but, I'm also like Ninety Nine Percent Sure if you did my principal would literally murder me in a blood rage. I'm pretty sure you go to Canterlot from where you live and my Principal has a frothing hatred for that school to the point I'm sure she'd do her best to ruin my life for dating you." I said hugging her tight with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:49 am

She nods in understanding, giving ya a hug and a deep kiss before she drives on off. Cadence then comes out and makes for her car, popping open the side door so you could get in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:58 am

I crawled in and hummed looking over at Cadence...before smiling "Hey Sis, Love ya~" I leaned over and kissed her happily with a giggle before buckling in "Hmm~ I'm actually looking forwards to showing off a bit." I admitted as I wiggled in my seat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:08 am

Cadence surprised you by pulling you in for a heated kiss of her own, something she'd never done before. She was smiling brightly as she said, "And I love ya right back my dear Twiley. Mhm, was wondering when you'd open up and let your inner kink and slut out~ Was starting to worry I'd need to do it myself~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:15 pm

I Blushed and looked at Cadence "Well I mean, I would have asked a lot Sooner...Like, I remember I was going to try kissing you...then you told me you and Shiny were dating, and, I mean, looking back now I realize that wasn't a rejection, but at the time I thought it was." I admitted embarrassed "I thought I'd misunderstood some signals and would just make everything bad." I explained nervously.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games