Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:33 am

"Hmm, that is true..." She seemed to consider that, her expression remaining flirty and sultry for a moment as a sign of her own arousal, but then she smiled and her gaze became softer.

"Actually... how about I teach you a spell~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:52 am

I perked up and fluttered over bouncing and smiling at her "Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!" I said eagerly going up and down on my tip toes, completely forgetting anything else as I imagined learning magic!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:36 pm

Laughing and chuckling in delight, Sunset walked on over by the couch and took a seat. "Alright, now listen closely and pay attention. This is a very basic spell, but its an important starting and practice point."

The spell was indeed simple. Just conjuring an orb of light between your hands. You could use it to practice your magic by alternating the strength and size of the orb. "Once you can get this mastered, other spells will be easier."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:29 am

I was staring, poking, asking questions, all on instinct, it was fully automatic now, I was just doing my best to take it apart with my mind to figure out how every little piece of it worked. I wanted to understand everything about it, even as I tried to figure it out for myself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:46 am

She answered the questions as best as she could, though more then a few she had either no answer, or noted she'd need a book on Aetherial Mechanics to be able to give a proper answer. Still, she was smiling the entire time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:54 am

I had completely forgotten about pretty much everything else as I climbed into her lap and looked at the magic, trying to figure out how to copy it, and how to play with it, already I was having more and more ideas fill my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:01 am

"Hehe, you going to try and cast the spell yourself love?" Sunset asked after a moment, watching your eyes studying the orb of light as she made it shrink and expand, then change shapes a few times.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:12 am

I hummed and focused a bit, before I even knew it I was holding my own little ball of light and eagerly bouncing and holding it up to Sunset, Then I noticed it's color was different and then soon enough I was playing around trying to figure out how to change that, first trying to make it match Sunset's color, then trying more and more weird stuff like making it outside what humans could see or making the light it produced black if possible, it's magic right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:45 am

You were able to make it shift through the rainbow, though sadly making it into colors humans couldn't normally see didn't work out all that well. Or well, at least, as far as you could tell it didn't. Still, Sunset was smiling as she said, "Making it change color is something a bit harder if I remember correctly, so since you can do it shows you've got some aptitude. Proud of ya love~" She leaned in and smooched your forehead, wrapping an arm around you as she watched your glee with delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:42 pm

I practically melted into her with a happy giggle, wiggling with delight at the kiss and the praise...then I blinked as something registered to me "I might have a praise kink?" I asked more than anything as I realized I was wet again, blushing in embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:56 pm

Sunset just smirked at that, miming making a note of that before she gave your cheek a playful poke. "Nothing wrong with such~ just means I should make sure not to overdo the praise so it's something ya actually get the most enjoyment from."

She glanced at the clock, humming a bit before saying, "Right, so its about time for us to head off. Want me to drop ya off at your school, or your house first?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:00 pm

I coughed and quickly showed her Cadence's Address "Here Please." I muttered embarrassed but turned on "It's Cadence's place, she'll have a clean uniform for me." I told her getting up and wearing my date clothes out as I followed her and let her drive me to Cadence's house so I could change.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:12 pm

Nodding, she quickly got things situated for you and her on the bike, then the two of you roared off. You couldn't help but notice that along the way some folks who saw you glanced at you with lustful eyes given the clothes you'd worn for the date. Some also did a double take, giving you the impression they recognized either you or Sunset.

Before long though you were stopping in front of Cadence's place. Your brother's car was also there, which might mean he and Cadence were getting up to some pre-school fun. Or he'd simply crashed there for the evening.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:16 pm

I pulled myself close to her, feeling excited and a little scared of my first time on a Motorcycle but I did enjoy the ride. Giggling a bit at the stares and double takes. Once we got to Cadence's home I huffed and rolled my eyes "Well apparently my brother had some fun too." I said with a blush...then giggled "Wanna come meet the two of them? Maybe show off by groping me in front of them~?" I asked only trying to tease her some as I got up wobbling a bit to go to the door.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Sunset smirked a bit at that. "I'd be likely to wind up just wanting to have us both join whatever fun they may be having right now... or nudge them into the direction of the four of us having some fun." She sighed though as she said, "Sadly, school still beckons, even for Cadence since she's faculty, so probably best I just stay out here for the moment. Can always say hi to her and or him when ya come back out."

She did however give your rear a very firm grope as you got up, smirking as she blew you a kiss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:30 pm

I giggled and kissed her for the grope "Fine~ Go then~ I don't want you to get in trouble for missing school~" I teased and happily walked up to unlock the door with a eager sway to my hips as I went on in, ready to go on up and change into my new, sexied up school uniform if my bro and Cadence were busy~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:37 pm

"I can wait a few minutes dear. We left a bit early so I'd have time to drop you off~" Sunset retorts, watching as you walk up to the door. As you head on in though, you quickly find yourself seeing Cadence moaning like a whore around a ball gag as she rides your brother hard and fast on the couch in her living room. Shining blushes brightly when he sees you, and from the sound Cadence makes, he must have gotten harder or throbbed hard.

"H~Heya Twiley. I u-uh, d~don't mind us?" He offered with a sheepish grin, Cadence blushing but giving you a wink and smiling round the gag, bouncing more atop your brother as she wriggles in the bindings she's in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:50 pm

I Blinked and sent a Text to Sunset "They're busy, don't worry I'll send you something nice later~" before sitting down in a chair "Oh Don't mind me go on, Continue, I gotta have something to send to my Girlfriend sense she can't meet you two like this, we'd never make it to school." I said, as I switched over and started recording the two of them "Go on~ Put on a show for her~" I purred, even as I tried to hide my own blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:43 am

Shining blushed but grinned, while Cadence simply rolled her eyes a bit and resumed bouncing harder and faster, with Shining Armor soon reciprocating at his former eager pace. Their groans and muffled moans filled the room, and the sounds stirred your own arousal. Fuck you were horny still!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:02 am

I Was blushing soon enough...before I got up and began moving to record at different angles, making sure to capture it all, I was surprised, they teased all the time, but they were really doing it! I made sure to get everything, from Cadence's bouncing tits, and ass, to my brother's cock pounding into her depths over and over again...I got so into recording it that I climbed into my brother's lap, to take a POV shot up and down of Cadence...which was when I realized I was still horny, mostly thanks to how I had to straddle and lay back on Shiny pretty much meant I was fronting with both of them, my sexy kitty panty clad pussy was rubbing my brother's cock and my sister in all but blood's pussy as they had sex...to hide my embarrassment though I reached down and lightly tugged on Cadence's clit "Come on, I wanna get at least one good You're supposed to be putting on a show~ Don't hold back on my account!"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games