Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:32 am

Granny Smith had hurried off, her own knitting set to the side. Apple Bloom in the meantime had taken her shirt off and was trying to wipe off some of the sweat she'd gathered over the day, while her shorts were bulging with her eager pillar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:50 am

I, didn't even think about it, I walked over, licked up some sweat on her tits with a smile...before kneeling, freeing her cock and looking up at her through my lashes "Welcome home hubby~" I practically moaned, before eagerly swallowing her cock to the base.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:45 pm

Apple Bloom squeaked and blushed, her cock throbbing hard as fucking hell and a nice, big, sweet glob of pre bubbling forth for you. She wasn't bothered, just surprised is all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:31 am

I giggled and smirked at her, slowly working up and down her cock, swirling my tongue around, before pulling off with a lewd Pop! Only to lean down to lick and lap at her balls and pussy, cleaning her sweat with my tongue eagerly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:49 am

Moaning as her hips jerked, Apple Bloom was soon rubbing her hand through your hair. "M~Mhm, fuck, I... oh fuck, didn't know how badly I needed this til you got here honey." She rubs her cock against your face, eyes quickly lidding as her pillar leaked more pre and her feminine nectar began to drool forth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:56 am

I smirked up at her, then while still lapping at her pussy I reached up and wrapped my soft hair around her cock, before I started jacking her off while my tongue went hunting for a G-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:03 am

She blushed more at that, her cock twitching appreciatively from the soft, smooth, silky texture making her hard, throbbing mast twitch and drool into the rest of your hair, making your head feel warm and wet. She squealed a bit, a thicker glob dropping onto your head and drooling down your face as her balls and folds shivered and shuddered in pleasure under your continued ministrations.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:14 am

I hummed into her pussy, kissing it more and more eagerly, as my fingers teased her cock head and my thumb rubbed at her cum slit, lightly teasing it with my nail, not hurting it of course, And then I purred out "Come on~ Don't you wanna coat me in cum to show off to your family~?" I asked, trying to tease her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:46 am

As it turned out, from the teasing to her cumslit... and you saying such a thing while you continued to go after her folds as you were... that seemed to be enough to get a quick response. Within moments, your hair, face, and a bit of your front and shoulders was coated in her jizz and some of her femcum as her knees quaked.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:40 pm

I giggled and happily pulled back, freeing her cock from my hair, and then licking and sucking any extra cum from her cock, before standing up and kissing her, forcing my tongue into her mouth and feeding her her own cum "Well~Cum~ Home~ Hubby~" I purred happily after I broke the kiss, I was feeling proud from how fast I made her cum...and proud to be wearing her cum too~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:54 pm

You were instantly pulled into a tight hug and Apple Bloom quickly took charge of the kiss as she remained hard and her breasts pressed against your own through your clothes. She then hummed, pulling it back as she grinned and called out, "Granny, I'll be a moment, hope ya don't need any help with lunch right this moment~"

Then she picks you up and brings you to the nearest couch, pressing you into it as she starts hurriedly working your lower garments off. The look in her eye tells you you're in for an eager dicking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:02 pm

Instead of just laying their I smirked and flipped over, getting face down and ass up into the couch, working my underwear down and just lifting my skirt up, before slapping my ass with one hand and spreading it for her with a playful giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:10 pm

You were promptly mounted, with Apple Bloom nipping at your neck and ears as she groaned and growled. "L~Love you, f~fuckk..." She managed to get out before most of her words and noises were little more than primal, carnal growls and grunts as she proceeded to rail away at you. It felt practically like you'd thrown her into rut from that little display~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:18 pm

I Shuddered and moaned happily at her words, I loved hearing that she loved me, I opened my mouth to respond, only to squeal and moan in surprise as I was suddenly getting slammed into by my rut drunk hubby, who just seemed to get more eager the more I moaned and cried out in pleasure under her eager assault.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:24 pm

Panting hard, her cock driving into your womb with each thrust and slam, Apple Bloom soon started to roughly grope and maul at your breasts, further making you feel desired. You're earlier musings of if the family was testing you in some way and your confusion with them are burned aside in this moment of carnal love and attention. You soon feel yourself cumming hard, yet Apple Bloom has yet to do so. But if the way her cock throbs in delight and she growls happily, she seems perfectly happy to be making you cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:32 pm

I let out happy mewls of pleasure, loving the attention, perking up and wiggling the more she paid attention to me, the more she focused on me the better I felt and the harder I came~ I was so used to being ignored as I serviced others that...I couldn't help but love every bit of attention I got like this, it just made me feel so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 pm

"Mhm, f~fuck, k~kind of hate to say this, but with these noises you're making... s-small part of me wants to keep ya to myself." Apple Bloom growled, her cock throbbing more as it began to twitch more after your third, or was it fourth orgasm. "W-Wouldn't be fair to you or Sweetie and Scoots though... s-so probably j~just my d-dick thinking for me hehe." Still, she kept hilting into you, every so often changing her direction just a bit as she kept the same pace. She soon was hitting your G-spot both within your folds and a similar sweet spot in your womb that helped ensure you were cumming with every plunge she made.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:53 pm

I couldn't even talk as she forced me to cum more and more, all I could do was let out fuck drunk mewls and coos of pleasure, practically purring and panting as she stretched out my womb and used it like her own personal onahole~ Moaning I pulled her down into a kiss and then nipped at her neck, rolling my hips, fully lost and brain melted into animalistic pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:45 am

Another three minutes of this, with her kissing you fiercely here and there and she kept going in hard and fast. Soon enough, she began to cum hard, filling and flooding you with quite a bit of her cream she had to give.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:49 am

I was laying there and Twitching a fuck drunk smile on my face as my hips and pussy did the best they could to milk my Hubby's cock of every drop of cum I could get from it.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games