Path of a Half-Breed[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Path of a Half-Breed[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:44 am

"Well well, it seems you gals got started without me." The three lift their cups letting out a cheer of 'BOSS!' as a dragon takes a seat. She pulls on the nozzle choosing to suck it directly rather than fill a mug of your milk. One pulled out of your ass, walking up to start licking between the dragon's legs. "Boss, we got a real good one today. Her ass is so hot, and it quivers like a real pussy."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:44 am

I shuddered a bit, my cock twitching as I watched the little kobold lick the buff dragon's crotch with interest, my tits were all to happy to leak as much milk as she wanted...though I found myself wondering if that was because of magic or if it had to do with me being part succubus.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:53 am

The other two Kobolds continue to spit roast you as the third awakens the dragon's own member. A thick spire of reptilian flesh slid from her slit to tower over the tiny Kobold. "Get me nice and ready. I want her to feel me at full mast." She gives you a playful look as she finishes the sentence, and the Kobold slips the cock into its muzzle practically worshipping it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:20 am

I Hmmed, it was probably good I had a Kobold in my throat, even with the pleasure from the little dicks...I really wanted to snark at her playfully for that comment, but instead I winked back.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 am

The Kobold worshipping the dragon shaft pushed its muzzle right up against the dragon's crotch simply working it with her throat. The dragoness addressed the other two. "Make sure to really work her holes. I want those holes good and sloppy when I get to them." The pair indeed started working their hips even faster hoping to lave you in a state satisfactory to their mistress.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:17 am

I Hummed and moaned in pleasure, happily rolling my hips, well, if she was letting me milk the cocks I wouldn't object~ I'd just enjoy the dicking I was getting~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:43 pm

As both of your partners rutted into you with renewed vigor after the orders of their boss, they quickly managed to reach a second peak blowing another pair of loads into you. The Dragoness pulled her Kobold off of her cock revealing its 14-inch length. The Kobold that had been sucking her groaned. "Get your sister off her face, and give her something new to suck on."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:18 am

I shuddered, cumming just from the sight of her cock, eagerly wiggling my ass for her attention as I swallowed every bit of cum I could drain from her little kobold minions, I felt like a slut and I loved it~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:47 pm

Pressing her crotch against you, she hotdogged her cock into the crack of your ass teasing you for a moment. "Bet this is your first dragon cock, isn't it? Make sure you savor it." The Kobold hopped onto your face leaning her chest against your back as she began fucking your mouth as the dragoness pulled back, pressed against your pussy lips, and forced herself balls deep in a single thrust.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:38 am

I let out a pleased and horny moan around the cock in my mouth, even as the dragon's hips slapped into my fat ass, I couldn't help but love it~ I was getting more and more addicted to cock as this game went on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:54 am

The dragon's dick felt incredible inside of you. The kobolds' could barely compare though they had still made good apetizers. It was strange though. Thinking about the size and shape didn't seem to bring to mind anything special about dragon cock. It just seemed to have some kind of presence that dominated your mind and body and made you want to worship it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:12 am

I let out a delighted, if confused moan as some weird instinct filled my head and I began shaking my hips, trying to milk and service the amazing dragon dick currently fucking me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:14 am

The Kobold in your mouth groans as you moan over her length leaving her completely open to the Dragon grabbing her chin and pulling her into a kiss. The Kobold prick twitched and let out the thickest glob of pre the smaller lizards had given you yet. Meanwhile, those dragon hips began working her cock deep inside of you plowing her way into your womb on the second thrust.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:10 am

I let out a delighted and whorish moan, sucking even more eagerly, and matching my hips to the dragons as best I could while tied up, eager to have her big thick cock, and eager to milk it all.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:12 am

The two spent Kobolds take the opportunity to milk another pair of mugs out of your tits while their boss and friend continue to spit roast you from both ends. The dragon reaches down gripping your cock for a moment before breaking the kiss. "Keep this soft, whore. You're no competition for a dragon's breeding tool."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:25 am

I let out a confused squeal as someone touched my cock, honestly with how everyone ignored it, I'd almost forgotten about it, I let out a confused whine at her grip and words, shaking my ass as I tried to both, ride her cock and fuck her hand, it felt really good to have it touched~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:40 am

The dragon chuckles as you try to fuck her hand. "Now now, a little slut like you should be a good girl and wait for me to give her pleasure rather than try and take it for herself." She releases her grip letting your cock slip loose with nothing to grind against.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:38 am

I let out another whine at the pleasure suddenly being denied to me, it felt so completely different that I wanted more and more and more~ Why'd she tease it~?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:10 pm

She chuckles at your whimper. "What's that? You sound pretty desperate. Well then, let me feel how badly you want to be touched. Milk me like you cannot live without my seed."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games