Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:32 pm

From the surprised and semi-pained yelp from Applejack, and the whoop of laughter from Granny Smith, the answer was very much yes. Applejack at least did decide to offer, "W-Well uh, I uh, R-Rarity might have something like that in her more risque selection? O-Or could make something like that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:39 pm

I let out a whine before taking my red face out of Winona's Fur and gently setting first the glass down, and then the dog. Before looking up "I Um, Don't know what to do with the glass, I normally give it to a servant." I muttered, looking away, almost completely red "Also, Winona deserves a treat but I don't know what to give her, she helped me when your closest attacked me and tied me up...I also Fixed that too." I said, trying to bury the topic I accidentally brought up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:02 pm

"Oh right, figured that might be a thing. Let me uh, show ya how to do that. And a few other things round the house." Applejack noted, though first she showed you where the dog treats were. Winona of course gave you quite a few more licks to the face before you gave her the treat, then it was off to learn, apparently, some of the house hold chores you'd never before imagined doing.

"Reckon that with your hubbies being as they are, ya might wind up taking turns with some of these at times." She noted as part of an explanation for why she was giving ya the rundown in the first place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:17 pm

I was confused with some things, mostly things like why different types of things needed different things to clean them, it felt weird to be learning this, and I found myself looking around every now and then, wondering if this was a prank before refocusing...then I was frowning a bit "I, Um, Applejack?" I trailed off unsurely, I felt like I was saying something stupid and wiggled a bit in worry "Um, So, this may be, dumb...but, how, how do you eat enough to do all this stuff and not get fat?" I asked embarrassed "I, I mean, I barely eat thanks to my diet, and I'm still fat, I got butt fangs!" I pointed out, lifting up my skirt and pointing at the fact you could see my ass cheeks between my thighs "I normally eat half a Salad a Day and I'm still a Literal Fat Ass! How do you eat enough to do all this stuff without passing out and stay all skinny and have a firm butt?!" I finally rushed out confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:43 pm

Applejack nearly drops the plate she'd been holding, looking at you wide eyed as she squeaked, "W-What? Land's sake darling, you can't be serious!" From the look in the farm mare's eyes, she sincerely finds the idea that you've basically only been eating a half a salad a day a bit crazy to believe. It does take her a moment to answer the question as she explains that alot of farm work is rather labor intensive, so it tends to burn things off rather quickly.

She also quite quickly presents you with a plate of some food, pushing ya into a seat and telling ya to eat. Granny Smith also joins in as she pats your head and says, "Go on youngin, get some food in ya~! no starving in this household no siree."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:11 am

I tilted my head in confusion, not understanding why she was looking at me like that, or the...question? "I, Take Vitamins?" I offered trying to help "I got a full Salad on PE days at school?" I told her, then blinking in even more confusion as I was given food and pushed into a seat "I, Already ate today? More than normal even?" I said honestly baffled by them wanting me to eat more "Plus, even if I could eat more...Why would I want to? If I get fat, I'll be ugly and worthless, and get thrown away, I'm already to fat as it is." I protested pointing out what I thought was a good point...Ah! This must be a test! I smiled at them "I'm only useful for my holes and my body, I know not to ruin them by getting all fat!" I assured them, they were probably worried I'd let myself go since I was now married and they didn't want to lose their investment! "Don't worry! I won't become a defective product for any of my Hubbies!" I assured them, happy to have figured out this test!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:18 am

You were left even more confused not only by their confusion, but then the horror that quickly took their faces. In an instant, you found yourself being hugged by both of them. You could hear Granny Smith muttering rather unkind things about your Mother, while Applejack was mumbling that she was sorry she hadn't believed Apple Bloom when she and your Hubbies had shared some of what you'd gone through. Also mutters something about "No wonder ya'll were sometimes so cranky sounding, I'd be too on a diet like that."

When they break the hug, Applejack is looking at you firmly as she says, "You're not going to get fat, and you're not just some product or thing to be used and tossed aside. You're a member of this family now, and we promise ya'll we'll treat you as family actually should." She then slid the plate closer and gave your forehead a soft peck, her breasts pressing into you.

"Now, go ahead and eat a bit there sugarcube. Ya'll don't have to eat all of it, but really now, ya need to eat more than you've been eating. Pony feathers, its amazing that you aren't just skin and bones."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:33 am

I blinked at her, and then at Granny and then back, "I don't understand? Wasn't, Wasn't this a test? Did I pass it?" I asked, this, didn't make sense? None of this made any Sense...why were they still pushing food towards me? "Do you...Want me to have sex with you?" I asked, was that why they were trying to give me food? A Bribe? "Mother trained me on my Diet, she said it'd keep my Earth Pony Magic from making me to strong and intimidating to be a good wife, it'd focus on my figure and fertility instead? She said the Vitamins and Salad would keep me in the best Buying range?" I said, was, was this the test? What I knew? Why was "W~What am I supposed to do, I wasn't trained for this." I whined in confusion, was I being tested? Or Not? Was this some kind of graduation test?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:39 am

"You can forget all about all that 'training' your Mother forced ya into." Applejack said, her voice tight and her eyes full of... sympathy? She did you notice blush brilliantly at the question of having sex with her, your training to read others suggesting that she had at least thought or imagined such at least once. "And this ain't no test or nothin', this is just us trying to treat ya like family should. You're a person, not a critter at market. More than that, you're part of the family now, and I assure ya, Apple Bloom and the others will want ya not starving yourself. Cause that's what your 'Mother' was having ya do."

"As for what ye should do, ye should dig in and enjoy some Apple Family Cookin'!" Granny Smith said with a hoot as she pat your hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:43 am

I bit my lip, before, slowly, hesitantly reaching out, half expecting to get told I'd failed and get smacked or something "I'm so confused." I muttered, slowly eating, though, I honestly didn't feel like I could eat to much more today, surely a little more couldn't hurt, and hopefully that would...pass this weird test or orders or, whatever this was?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:03 am

"That's cause you're mother treated ya more like a breeding cow to be prepped for sale then as an actual daughter." Applejack said softly. They both smiled as you ate a bit though, however you found your desire to only eat little bit warring with the fact that this food tasted really damned good. Sure, you'd had a teeny bit of their cooking via Zap Apple Jam when it was that time of year and Daddy went ahead and saved some for the family to use, but otherwise your meals were generally bland.

This however, tasted exceptionally delicious. Even with your training having given ya a smaller stomach, a part of you wanted to at least eat more then a tenth of the plate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:14 am

I was going slow at it, mostly because I still remembered the one time I tried to sneak more food and got sick, I didn't want to do that again, it was, distressing. But their food was so good~ "It tastes really good...but I don't want to get sick~" I whined "I~I don't know when I'm supposed to stop." I told both of them unsurely, I didn't have a set portion, when was I finished? I kept slowly eating though, unable to stop right away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:12 am

"Just eat what ya think ya can eat." Granny says, while Applejack nods. "Yeah, don't eat so much ya make yourself sick. After who knows how long you're Mother been forcing that kinda diet on ya, ya probably got a small stomach." Your mind translates this as 'you can stop now' but with the unusual addition of 'if ya want to.'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:24 am

I ate a bit more, then I had to stop, my stomach felt like it was going to explode, I slowly pushed the rest of the food away and rested my head on the table as I realized how full I felt, it was so weird...being so, overfilled, with food at that!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:33 am

Applejack rubbed circles into your back, then put the leftovers away as she smiled and said, "Apple Bloom should be available soon enough, she'll be happy to see ya after a day of nothing but chores. I'll tell her to take it easy on ya, since ya ate so much."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:38 am

I let out a small whine and nodded unsurely, leaning into the hand, loving the feeling of being touched so nicely like this. It was new but I enjoyed it a lot. Even if I was still pretty confused...I gave both Applejack and Granny Smith a small thankful smile "O~Okay, that's good." I told her, unsure of what I was supposed to do now. Did I thank them? Lay down? Do something else? I didn't know what to do with myself, but I was happy I'd get to see at least one Hubby soon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:04 am

Applejack headed back off to do something else farm related, while Granny Smith smiled and asked, "If ya want, I could try and teach ya some more things ya can do to help round the place, or at least keep yourself occupied." She smirked and poked your middle. "Sewing or knitting might be good since you're bound to be knocked up faster than a junbug in summer."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:17 am

I looked at Granny Smith and then blushed as I let out a giggle from the belly poke, only to blush more and cup my belly, unable to hold back a smile as I rubbed it at the thought of being pregnant with my Hubbies' babies~ But after a moment, I nodded "Sure thing Granny Smith, it's, not what I'm used to, but, maybe that would help." I said, a nervous smile on my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:26 am

Smiling, she went ahead and pulled ya to a sitting room and got out her supplies for knitting. She was patient and supportive as she worked you through the process, and you'd started to get the hang of it, sort of, by the time ya heard the front door open and Apple Bloom call out, "Granny Smith! Need any help making lunch?"

You could smell her from here. Which included the fact she was hard and a bit horny after a morning full of work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:22 am

I blinked and sniffed "Anddd now I'm horny?" I muttered in confusion rubbing my thighs together, looking around, did Granny leave while I was being all clumsy with this mess that I was trying to knit, I was pretty tired from working on it. But, well, either way I quickly set it down and excused myself to go give my Hubby a welcome home kiss.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games