School of Change [Kuragari & Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: School of Change [Kuragari & Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:48 pm

My knees buckled as I was used as nothing more than a cock sleeve working my ass into the perfect shape for its new life of servicing the dicks of superior men. The thought of guys simply taking me whenever and wherever they pleased ran through my head as I kept imagining many different scenarios. I was confused when he took my hand and brought it to my clit which was throbbing and drooling before my fingers even touched it. I bit my lip as he told me what I could and couldn't do to please myself. "Mmmffff yes, why would I need to stroke my clit when getting my ass filled feels so much better?"

The Principal gripped your hip in one hand and brought the other down in a slap to your ass as he waited for you to impale yourself and his strong, masculine dick. "Don't hesitate, Cassy. Everyone can see how badly you want this, so why delay it?" Reaching a hand around, he tweaked one of your nipples giving you a sharp twinge of pain, but there was also an edge of pleasure to it as well. "How are you going to satisfy our prized running back if you can't swiftly impale yourself on my cock? If you're not up for it, I could always break you in for your first time, but I'm going to need you to tell me that you need me to give your weak little boi puss its first reaming."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:10 am

Doctor Xadius laughed and snorted, grinning as he pushed your head down to the floor and he started to practically rut into you. "Hehe, oh yes. You're going to be such a good breeding bitch for the students and staff. I bet we could make it so you're other half was conscious and awake, yet leaving you in charge and you'd still love everything that's happening to you. You were meant to be reshaped into a good, fuckable, slutty girl."

"Seems so hehe, this one seems a bit more shy about it." Spencer says while Cassy blushes and squirms even more. Cassy tried, but the trepidation was a bit much. Eventually, she begged, "P~Please P~Principal S~Spencer, s-stab your thick p-pillar into me... t-take my b-boi puss's virginity... s-show it what it needs to be doing s-so I can b-be a good girl."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:55 am

The Principal chuckles as the Doctor goes to town on me. "Sounds like she'd be a good candidate for giving her a working pussy. Remind me again if we can keep her prostate and give her a pussy again." He gives your ass a slap. "Yeah, I can give you the ol' crash course, but you gotta promise you'll be able to ride the dicks like a big girl within a week." He puts one hand on your hips while the other grabs for your hair. Pulling down with both hands, he tugs your hair while impaling you on his dick. The feeling of fat, smooth cock filling your ass for the first time.

I was barely able to catch my fall as my top half was pushed down to the floor giving the doctor his preferred angle for impaling my weak pucker with his powerful cock. With each thrust, my ass would open up for him more easily, and my initial grunts and groans gave way to whorish, slutty moans. I bit my lip to try and hold back my voice, but I just couldn't seem to keep my voice from crying out in feminine pleasure. I tried to speak, but each time he slammed into me, I got cut off. "FuckNnngh...Don'tMMmmm...StopOoooooh~"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:53 am

Squealing as she was impaled, taking a real man's pillar, for the first time, she nodded her head as she cried out in confused but enjoyed pleasure. "A~Aaah, Y~Yes, I~I promise. I'll b~be a good girl, a g~good big girl and l~learn to ride dicks f~for you principal!" Cassy's rear was quivering and quaking, the feeling of his rod pressing against that spot inside her making her brain turn more to mush as her body tingled from head to toe. Moving her hands to brace herself, she tried to get into the hang of it already, but was having trouble. Her boi-pussy's virginity being taken was just too good!

"Oh yes, will definitively have to consider giving her one. Shouldn't be too hard, though its always wise to wait a week or two, see how they fair first." Xadius replied, speaking with the knowledge of someone who had done this many times. Despite your current state, a small part of your mind... strangely, the same side that had made it so you were reduced to an eager, submissive, slutty girl took note of this as something to pass along to your superiors. Of course, in your current state of mind... You imagined yourself giving the report as you bounced on the Commander's pillar and he praised you for doing such a good job. He started to drill into you harder and faster, a sign of the impending release, and your own body was likewise getting close.

"Ya ready Samantha? Ready to cum like a girl~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:40 am

I gasped and groaned wantonly as he continued to assail my body with his thick, meaty dick making me into an eager little fuck slut for him. I even imagined myself pleasuring the Commander while I reported these events. Still, that wouldn't be enough to finish the mission. We'd still need proof that it was actually happening as well as figuring out what happened to the guys they finished changing. I shivered as I noticed the Doctor getting close and heard him ask if I was ready to cum like a girl along with him. I couldn't help myself. The idea of my clit spilling my feminine cum all over the floor while he flooded my ass with real manly spunk was just too good to pass up. "Yes sir, it would be amazing to cum with you!"

Principal Spencer grunted as your rear squeezed down around him lifting your ass back up with some effort. Your big clit stood up completely upright between the two of you. The Principle chuckled as he rubbed the tip with a finger. "We really will have to get control over how swollen your clit is. You wouldn't want someone to mistake you for a guy, would you?" He slams you back down filling you once again with real dick. With you now fully impaled on his cock, he took a moment to squeeze and rub your ass cheeks. "They say a girl never forgets her first time, so I better make this something worth remembering." Leaning forward, he pushes your back into the floor taking hold of your ankles to lift them up until they are nearly at either side of your head. "What do you think of my matting press?" Leaning over you, he uses his position to keep your entire body under his control as he begins pistoning into you in earnest battering your rear with all of his weight.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:47 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF00BF for hypno color code, make it easier for us to find it by putting it here as well.

Grinning, he smacks your ass a bit more and starts hammering faster, harder, deeper! His tip presses against that spot nigh-endlessly in your rear that has your pleasure rising more and more. Before too long, he hilts into you and... And you get your first taste of having jizz fired deep into your slutty hole. The heat and warmth of the gooey cream feels so strange to you, yet at the same time, it feels oh so right to be filled my a man. He is filling you with so much more than you ever could have let loose...

"Y~yes... a~ahh... c~control my... s-swollen clit... c-can't be mistaken for a g-guy..." Cassy panted out as he soon repositioned the slutty girly boi into a better position to take her first dicking. Which already, as the Principal began to piston in and out of her boi-pussy... She was definitively going to remember this. And with the nigh orgasmic screams and squeals she was letting out as she did her best to cling to him with her hands, tongue starting to quickly lol out as mico-orgasms began to ripple through her body, she let him know just how much pleasure his mating press was giving her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:13 am

"Yes, the doctor will give you some medicine that will reduce the swelling little by little, and we can get you a cute little cage to wear." He reaches around your neck pulling you into a hug and bending you forward even more as he slams into you finding a better angle with which to split you open. You can feel his body greedily entering you hollowing you out to make room for him to fill you to the brim while dominating your core. Then he reaches deeper and strokes something that rocks you from your deepest depths.

I groan in delight as he slaps my ass going ever harder inside of me. Then I let out a meek, feminine moan as he pushes balls deep inside of me slamming my smaller sack before I feel his clench a mere second before his seed erupts warm inside of me. I cry out in feminine delight as my own balls quiver and I let out an embarrassingly small glob of my own femcum. Despite how small my load was, I had never experienced such a satisfying orgasm as my ass trembled as if to milk him. "Ahh, more, keep filling me. I'm so~so full already, but I want to overflow it's so goooOOOOOODDD~!!"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:12 am

Cassy would have cried out and begged for such sooner, she needed to be as girly as possible right? She was a girl after all! But she was a bit busy screaming and squealing her ecstasy as she soon came hard from her pussy, it feeling even more intense then when she had fingered herself and came before from there. And it was all thanks to the Principal hitting that strange spot inside her pussy that made every bit of her sing in delight.

Xadius doesn't reply immediately, busy dumping his thick load into your naughty backdoor. However, once he finishes he pulls out, chuckling at your response. "Mhm, I could fill ya up more... but with how eager and slutty you're acting... mhm..." The Doctor glances over to the Principal, humming just a bit. "I wonder, think our newest girly fuck-sluts would want to get to know some of their fellow students? It'll help with their training a bit hehe..." This fills your head with the thought of other students just using you like the cocksleeve you were. Of you in a slutty school girl outfit and a short skirt... your member caged and you wearing a thong. Of being pressed up against the lockers and taken like the eager slut you are.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:39 am

When the doctor pulled out, my legs gave out causing me to fall down into a pool of my own femcum as a real man's cum oozed out of my boipuss. I couldn't help but imagine what my fellow students might do to me if I was handed over to them, and it made me shiver in anticipation. One thought had me posing for the art club taking lewd poses in revealing clothing as they imortalized me. "Th-tha-that sounds lovely. What did you have in m-mind?"

You felt your cock twitch over your stomach spilling your femcum over your stomach as the Principal thrust you through an earth-shattering orgasm without stopping to give you even the slightest chance to compose yourself before finally slamming balls deep inside of you before cumming right up against the same spot that made it feel like your body was turning to jelly. Each pulse against the spot spirals you ever higher in pleasure. The Principal holds you down as he responds to the Doctor's suggestion. "Yes, I think it's about time they got introduced to their new life. But where should they make their debut?" He looks to the doctor ignoring both of us even as he continues to fill you with his spunk. "The drama club is meeting, and I know they've been raring to get some new blood to play the female roles. The football team will be having practice soon, so we could probably get them over for the pre-practice shower. We could also put them in the bathrooms by the cafateria and have them girling the glory holes during lunch."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:29 am

Panting, quaking, and quivering, Cassy spasmed quite a bit and moaned, eyes rolled up into her head as a few micro-orgasms rippled through afterwards. Her head felt like mush, but that just made her feel even better. It was hard to think, and she only heard the two here and there.

As the Doctor considered it, he made his way over to a cabinet. After a moment, he came back with two pink chastity cages. He hummed a bit as he said, "First, we'll give them just another brief bout of hypnosis. One that'll make sure that even if they snap out of their current state, they won't find themselves able to take these off. And find themselves uncomfortable in anything but more feminine attire." He then considers it a moment more, then smirks. "We'll send them to the football team. After we get them in some cheer uniforms. I'm sure the cheer team could use some more members to to help with the team and the school's morale~"

The doctor left setting up the next bit of hypnosis to the Principal, while coming over and pulling out a small spray bottle. He sprays it on both of the girly boi's members, which while they still feel sensitive, quickly go limp. Then he starts putting the cages on, smirking as they click into place.

"You'll both be good girls and keep these on, won't you?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:09 pm

The Principal nods. "Yeah, another reminder of what they're meant for would be good, but I think they're ready to take the training wheels off." Pulling up the laptop, he pulled up a different video. As this one started up, all of the subterfuge was gone as the video directly showed happy bois dressing pretty and being fucked while psychedelic colors swirled about making it hard to think. Our brains could only helplessly absorb everything we heard and saw in the video like sponges. The cages going on without either of us really even noticing. "Yeshm~~" Was all I could get out as I responded to the question without even thinking and even drooling a little. The pair continued playing with both of our asses and nipples as we learned more of what we were always meant to be.

Once the video was finished, they pulled out a pair of tight, cheer uniforms. They fit super tight on our chest, the skirt was short and had nothing underneath, so without any panties to wear under, our asses and cock cages would be exposed if they lifted even a little. Even our midriffs were left to be seen by the whole world. "Now that we've got them all dressed up for this, let's go introduce them to Coach Reinhardt." As we were led out of the room, we caught sight of the boi that had greeted us when we both arrived though he was being led to the bathroom by a much bigger guy with a hand on his ass. "Ah, it seems it's already time for Julia's break. We shouldn't dawdle girls. We need to be to the locker rooms in time for the boys to have their fun with you before they have to be on the field for practice." Putting a little hustle into our step of course meant our skirts bounced a lot more. There was no way people walking by wouldn't notice what we had underneath like we were actually trying to put it on display.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:02 am

Cassy's brain felt even mushier than it already was. She absorbed the messages just as much as you did. Fuck, Suck, Slurp. Good Sluts obey. Good girls dress slutty, take big dick, drink lots of cum. You're not a guy, you're a sissy girly boi. Cassy didn't notice the cage go on either, too busy absorbing it all and feeling parts of her mind being rewritten or overriden. She felt her clit dick throb and drool in the cage as it strained. She remained in place, moaning as she just gazed deep into it...

Shivering next to you as we put on the uniforms, you found yourself feeling... oh so right. More so strangely, then when you'd first donned the police academy uniform. Maybe it was the hypnosis... Or maybe like the video said... this was your destiny. You were meant to be a fuck toy for the pleasure of real men. Why else would you be gifted with such a girly looking body? It was just a mean joke the universe had given you a dick before... though the Doctor had mentioned the possibility of that not being a problem...

Watching the secretary boi being lead off by a bigger guy, Cassy whimpered a bit and swished her skirt hem a bit. She found herself feeling oh so envious and quickly nodded to the Principal as we hurried along. She squeaked and then moaned, blushing brightly and feeling both hornier and suddenly shy and a bit embarrassed as at least three different guys who passed groped her ass... though you got quite a few more being more exotic as an anthro.

Fortunately, it didn't take too long before they were arriving in the locker rooms. No one was in here yet, though there was a groan from a nearby room and a feminine sounding moan as well that sent shivers down both backs.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:29 pm

I gasped as several guys brushed their hands against my hips, butt, and tail showing clear interest in bending me over but letting the Principal and Doctor keep moving with us. I'd never garnered this much attention in my life, so it all felt a little overwhelming to my recently scrubbed mind. I was sure that with time though, I would get used to it.

Finally, we arrived in the locker rooms. The sound of deep, fierce grunting and high, feminine squeaks could be heard from a nearby doorway. Completely unfazed by the noise, the principal walked up opening the door. A few feet in, we saw a green, scaly ass bent over the desk shaking his hips like an animal as someone beneath him gasped and moaned. The principal cleared his throat, and the figure stopped a moment. "Give me a second to finish." A few more thrusts and the feminine voice underneath reached a crescendo as what turned out to be a gator let out a bestial roar. Standing back up, he turned to face us with not an ounce of shame. "Ah Luey, to what do I owe the pleasure." The young boy currently laying on their stomach beside them was gaping and leaking the gator's cum as he lay there panting to recover completely forgotten by the men in the room.

"Well Larry, we've got two more gals for the program, and their initial screening went so well, I thought we could go ahead and let the boys have a little warm-up before practice with them. I see you were in the middle of your own warm. Girls, this is Jessy. She's our cheer captain. Make sure you get used to these sights. You'll be seeing AND being a part of them on a regular basis."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Coach Larry Reindhart: https://e621.net/posts/3554964
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:19 pm

The sight of the large gator and his huge dick made Cassy squeak and blush brilliantly, even as she found her mouth watering a bit and her backdoor twitching and throbbing. Her girl clit dick throbbed and strained against the cage as Coach Larry Reindhart smirked as he looked the two of you over. His eyes remained hungry and lustful, even though he had just unloaded himself inside the other girly boi nearby, his rod remained rigid and eager. A clear sign of true male virility, a reminder that neither of them had ever truly been men.

"Hehe, I'm sure I can do that. Jessy's currently a bit out of it, so she can't help you much. But I'm sure I could get the two of you used to how things tend to work in here." Larry says. He grins, his eyes holding a very predatory glint as he says, "Mhm, and I can see the two of you are already finding it hard to keep from looking at this bad boy." He gives his pillar a stroke, and in a teasing tone, asks, "Do the naughty Girly cheer sluts know what to do when they see it?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:48 am

I couldn't believe that after making such a mess of the girly boi next to him, he hadn't gone limp at all like he could easily rut either one of us without any rest first and maybe even the other right after. My eyes continued to dart back and forth from the coach's cock to the cheer slut next to him both amazed and a little worried about what he might do to me. He didn't look like the kind of man that held back.

Pulling a cigar from his desk drawer he lights it up. "Yeah, it's been a while since they've had new toys to play with. Sure it's not too soon for these two though? The football team isn't known for their gentleness, and I'd hate for them to get broken on day one." Principal Spencer chuckles. "I'm confident they can handle it. Me and Doctor Xadius gave them both a thorough test drive though we certainly didn't go all out like those boys will." Still naked, the coach stands up and walks over grabbing your shoulder, turning you, and pushing you forward. You could feel his impressive, reptilian member slap against your thigh every now and then.

"Don't want anyone pulling anything lifting her right before practice, so I'll make them use the swing for this one." In the middle of the locker room he pulls an arrangement of ropes down from above that seem to form a seat and several bindings. Picking you up, he sits you in the center and begins wrapping your limbs tightly trapping you. He pulls one of the ropes hanging from above watching as the arrangement leans you forward. He tests some other overhead ropes which lean you back and even rotate your body. Whatever position he wanted you in, he could get you there leaving you completely helpless. "Now that we've got you ready, what to do about this one?" Turning around, he locks his gaze on me with a predatory glare as I shrink meekly before him.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:27 am

Squeaking again, more in surprise than anything as she is simply picked up, Cassy can't help but squirm a bit, even before the coach begins to place her in the harness. The feeling of his muscled arms and body against her reminds her she was helpless. Even her training as an officer wouldn't have done any good against a true male specimen like the coach. She does blink a bit and wriggle just a bit though as he starts strapping her into the seat. Less to try and escape, As she was a good girl and wouldn't think to try such a silly thing, and more to simply get as comfortable as she could as she blushed brightly and felt her rear twitch.

As the coach looked to you, the Principal laughed and chuckled. "That's entirely up to you Larry. They've both had a double dose of the hypnosis, and fell fast and have proven rather submissive. Like the slutty, whorish girls they are. I'm quite sure sort of doing something that's actually a turn off for them, they won't be any trouble no matter what you do to them."

Larry hums at this, watching you for a moment as you shrink and I am left hanging in the air. He then grins, and points to his pillar as he says, "Why don't ya show me how much of an eager slut you are and get to work cleaning this dick off? Maybe afterwards, I'll show ya how much fun Jessy was having~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:59 am

I shivered as the coach approached me listening to all the things the Principal said about me. Every part of it was embarrassing, but I couldn't help but feel excited by it as well as my little clitty strained in the confines of its cage. I follow the direction of his finger pointing at his cock. It actually looked even larger than it had when he'd first pulled out of Jessy. How was that even possible.

There's a commotion at the locker room exits as several masculine voices joked and joshed with one another, but all the words stopped as the four of us came into view. I was in the middle of dropping to my knees as they caught sight of me which only made my ears turn a deeper shade of red, but even with that I couldn't stop my descent. "Hey boys, got you a new slut to play with. She's looking like she'll need you all to break her in so be on the field in hmm..." He looks you over once more. "Let's say twenty minutes." The boys closed in on you as the coach turned back to me just in time for me to submissively take the head between my lips.

There were at least five guys now surrounding you. "Well, well, we better get our chance before the others arrive. Things are going to get mighty crowded for you, cutie, and coach didn't leave us nearly enough time to have any one-on-one with you." Pulling at two ropes from above, you're brought to a sitting position a little above waist height with your legs spread. The boy in front of you comes forward between your legs to line up with your eager ass. Then you felt another poking about from behind. "As I said, we gotta share you." With that, both athletes pressed their impressive members into your back door spreading you wider than you could have imagined.

I, meanwhile, was already bobbing and drooling over the coach's cock. The doctor had been good practice as I was able to take him into my throat without gagging, but I barely had a quarter of his full, girthy length in my mouth, and I wasn't sure how much deeper I could take him. Still, I wanted to try as I rested my hands on his thighs feeling the well-developed leg muscles as I worked his length. They felt perfect for thrusting into a craven slut like me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:58 pm

"H~Hey, w~wait a minute!" Cassy squeaked as she was quickly repositioned and it became clear just what they intended to do. While she wanted to be good cheer slut she was also still new to this. As much as taking two cocks at once in her boipussy excited her and made her clit twitch, she wasn't sure she could handle it. This didn't stop them, and she clenched her teeth as she squealed hard, spasming and twitching as she tried to get used to it. It felt like they were both as big as the principal, which made her head feel mushy as hell even as her still relatively virgin ass protested.

Coach Larry smirked as the Principal departed, roughly petting your head as he grinned down at you. The feeling of predatory desire that oozed from him made you shiver even more as you began to take more of his impressive pillar. It'd prove you were a good girl, a good cheer slut if you could manage to do it, and more than that, the remnants of his cum was making your tongue tingle as the alluring taste assaulted your mind.

"Got potential... not gagging even though ya're new... hehe, wonder if you've actually done this a bit before." He said with a smirk, before suddenly gripping your head tightly and proceeding to fuck your throat and face. Your head spun as he worked his pillar in and out, strangely working to the same pace of the previous hypno vid, which only helped to ease any discomfort you'd feel as you quickly got high from the act of being used for another man's pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:32 am

With my mouth full of cock, as it should be, it was difficult to respond to the coach's question, but I couldn't imagine denying him in any way. As things were I could do little more than give a muffled confirmation around his length. "mmhm," was all I could get out around the thick, reptilian member driving deeper into my throat. There was just something about a big, dominant predator. My father had been much the same way though maybe not to quite the same degree and had always been disappointed that I was lacking in that regard. I couldn't intimidate people or draw them in with a sense of danger that was somehow magnetic. In a way, it felt only right that I should serve those who possessed what I lacked and garner their approval. Be served or serve.

The boys chuckled around you as you tried to beg them for some semblance of mercy they clearly didn't have, and it only grew to an uproar of laughter as you milked them and strained against your cage. Each thrust felt like it was pushing right up into your brain and almost churning it like butter into a mushy submissive mess. "Certainly seems to love her some cock, but she certainly didn't seem prepared for this." Another chimes in, "Yeah, I love seeing a girl being thrown past her limit. The best way to learn to swim is to be thrown into the deep end, isn't that right, slut?" Another guy steps up pulling another rope, and you find yourself leaning to the side as another musky cock is pressed up against your face choking you with the smell of a real male. "We're not going to get onto the field on time if you're only serving two at a time. Too bad coach has your friend occupied, or she might have been able to ease some of your burden."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:29 pm

Shuddering and spasming as they thrusted into her, Cassy could only endure and submit like a good, obedient cheer slut. Her ass was stretching with each plunge, and both their pillars seemed to hit her slutty sissy P-spot which made her caged clitty drool freely. As soon as one of the men pressed a cock up against her face, Cassy moaned, panted, then spent a few seconds kissing and licking at it before shoving it down her eager, greedy, needy girly mouth-pussy. She gagged a bit here and there, but she worked to push past that so she could be a good girl for these masculine, strong, big dicked boys.

That sense of magnetism, and that need to serve this predator above you, only grew as his pace became faster and harsher. He cared not for whether or not he may be hurting you or if you were deriving either pleasure or pain from this. Your mouth, your slutty girly holes only existed to serve strong and mighty males like he was. Each plunge further nailed into your head what a part of you had always known, but never been able to accept. That you had never been a man, a male, a guy. You'd always been a girl, a sissy, a thing to please. Your body was designed to entice men, to please them and serve them. Thoughts and images flickered through your mind, a part of you now wondering how much more fun your schooling, and even the time in the academy, you would have had if you'd been the true you. A slutty girl open for anyone to use, and eager to submit to however was able to pin you to a wall or shove you down.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games