Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:35 pm

As it turned out, you didn't need to do anything. Big Macintosh was gentle and reassuring as she got your hair and body clean. Her hands were a little rough, rougher than Apple Blooms, but that was just a product of working for so long on a farm. Once she finished cleaning ya up, she gave ya a hug which had your face in her own bosom for a moment, then she pat your head and smiled as she finished getting herself clean too.

"Welcome to the Family, Miss Tiara." She said, giving your shoulder a squeeze before she stepped out to start getting dry.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:40 pm

I gave her a rather, confused and nervous look, my fingers were jittery, but I spoke up "I, I don't understand? Why did you, Hold me, Touch me, but, but I don't get it? Do, I need to do something? What, what are my orders? What's my schedule? You really didn't sex me? I, Don't know what to do?" I tried to explain, stuttering nervously, her actions, made no sense, what did she want if not sex? "Was this a Test? Did I pass? Fail?" I tried asking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:08 pm

The reaction you got was not what you expected. She pulled you in for a gentle, tender, warm hug and gave you a soft squeeze as she nuzzled your head. "Am sorry your Mother did this to you." This did leave your face in her bosom again, which reminded you somewhat of Sweetie Belle's. She then let go and shook her head as she said,

"Part of family now. Real family. You are a person, own person. Not property, not something to train. No test. If ya want to help, can show ya something ya might be able to assist with. If ya just want to relax and rest for now, ya can. Apple Bloom will be done with her chores by lunch."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:16 pm

I was so confused...but "C~Can you hold me? Like that? Again?" I asked her after a moment, stuttering a bit "I, It feels nice." I didn't really understand but "I~I've never been touched like that." I muttered, looking up at her, "Y~you don't have to I~I'm sorry." I said unsurely, a second later on instinct, I wasn't supposed to ask for stuff or bother people...but I was supposed to ask for help if I wanted it? Right? That's what my Hubbies Said?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:49 pm

Giving you a warm, maternal smile, Big Macintosh nods and pulls ya in, just rocking ya a bit in her arms and giving you the occasional squeeze. Her eyes showed understanding and compassion, something you'd never gotten from your mother, yet a part of you could feel you should have.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:35 am

I found myself leaning into her hold, hesitantly, slowly, wrapping my arms around her and enjoying it "Awkward question." I said after a few moments "Couple, actually, um, My Hubbies, Came, A Lot, more than anyone I trained with, Um, I think my count was about...Thirty Six times they came inside me? In total? Are they gonna do that every day?" I asked, embarrassed "C~Cause if so...I might need a Second Wife to help me keep up with them?" I admitted with a bright blush "And um, Is, Is it weird that I like being touched? E~Even without sex? It, feels nice to be touched?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:14 am

Big Macintosh blushed, but shook her head. "T-They uh, were saving up once they heard they were all getting hitched." She smiled though and pet your head as she again shook her head no to your other question. "Its normal to like being touched."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:01 pm

I Blushed, then nodded "I, um, don't really know what to do?" I admitted after a few seconds of head patting "I've always, had a schedule, everything was planned, sleeping, eating, training, school, all of it, what, am I supposed to do without that?" I asked trying to explain, and feeling awkward about it for some reason.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:30 pm

"Mhm, well, we can help figure that out in time. There's no rush for you." She said with a smile. "Why don't ya just get acquainted with the house? You'll be rooming here, at Scootaloo's, and at Sweetie Belle's til we finish expanding that old club house of there's into an actual house for the four of ya."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:36 pm

I nodded and stood back, to finish drying myself and go out to explore the house! And the first room I opened exploded on me?! I tried to get away...but somehow I'd ended up tied up and blindfolded, were these ribbons? Did I have a Cowboy hat on my head? And My ass? Why was there a room that exploded Ribbons and Cowboy hats?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:55 pm

The answer appears to be that its a closet full of hats and ribbons, all of which and more belong to Applejack or Apple Bloom. Some of them look used or damaged, but there's many more that appear to be exact replica's. Or just merely replacements for one if it gets lost, stolen, or destroyed.

That said the room was so full of them it seemed it would have exploded like that on whoever opened it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:00 pm

I sighed, and laid there, before trying to wiggle free only to grunt a few times as it felt like the ribbons got tighter, feeling...extremely embarrassed I called out "H~Help~?" one of the ribbons was now wedged into my crotch and making me feel even more embarrassed and awkward "P~Please help~? Someone?" How did I even manage this?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:07 pm

As luck would have it, the Apple family dog came in, and gave an exasperated huff before barking and licking at your leg, then beginning to tug on some of them as it began to slowly work you loose.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:14 pm

I blushed "U~Um, thank you? C~Can you get the one in my crotch first though? I~It's Rubbing." I muttered to it quietly, turning an even darker red "I~I really don't want to cum on a ribbon, or Applejack's hats?" I told it, practically glowing red.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:03 am

The dog barked and hurried over, though as it worked to do so the ribbon rubbed and clung to your crotch quite a bit. Fortunately though, after some strategic tugging on its part, the dog popped you free of the various ribbons. Or at least enough that you could get yourself out the rest of the way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 am

Once I worked myself free I picked up the little dog and hugged her to my bare chest "Thanks." I told it blushing and scratching it's ears, chin and over it's tail "Good Doggy~" I told it trying to praise it, before looking at the closest, and frowning "I'm gonna fix this." I muttered to it, I might not be good at Farm work, but I could organize a closest damn it! Nodding I set the Dog down and began to fix this mess, I'd make sure they could at least open it without it collapsing! "If you want to help more you can seperate the Hats and Ribbons, if not feel free to run off, I don't mind either way." I told the dog, as I sat down and began to make sense of the mess I'd found, Folding Ribbons, putting the more worn out ones together for them and hats, checking for differences and separating them if there were any, such as material or anything else. I was completely absorbed in my self imposed task to fix and organize this closest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:26 pm

The self imposed task took about two hours thanks to the sheer quantity of ribbons and hats available and the variety. Winona, the dogs name if you recalled, didn't help but did stick around to keep you company.

As you were finishing up, you heard a voice downstairs, sounded like Applejack, your Hubby's sister. She might have work for you to do as well. Or at least could suggest for you what to do... though its at this point ya notice one of your outfits is sitting nearby, with a glass bottle of apple juice set next to it. Big Macintosh must have brought that in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:09 am

I got dressed and drank the juice quickly, just realizing how thirsty I was. Then I picked up Winona with one arm and kissed her head "Thanks for staying with me." I told the dog, I liked holding her, it was nice. Carrying her with one arm, holding and supporting her, while I carried the glass with my other as I headed downstairs to put the glass away and check what Applejack was saying, if she was loud enough for me to hear her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:43 pm

The answer was she was trying to pass along to the family Matriarch, Granny Smith, that she wouldn't be able to help as much with lunch or dinner tonight, since she'd be helping out in rennovating and expanding Apple Bloom and the CMC's old clubhouse into a proper actual home. She didn't see you come into the kitchen, and had her ass sticking out of the fridge. Granny Smith however saw ya but simply smiled and gave ya a friendly wave.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:58 am

I gave a shy wave at Granny Smith, then turned and saw Applejack rather well toned ass sticking out of the fridge and blushed...before then blushing even darker "But where can I get a Slutty Cowgirl outfit to ride Bloom in? Or Maybe she'd like me in a Cowkini asking to be bred and milked?" I said...before turning bright red "Fuck I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked a second later with my face buried in Winona's Fur and letting out an embarrassed whine.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games