Poke Pleasure Cruise(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Poke Pleasure Cruise(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:52 am

The Blissey seemed unimpressed and pointed down at the girl's well fucked holes again. She wandered over and got a little cup of water, point at the girl's face, then the cup, she made a show of taking barely a sip, then pouring the rest in a plant and looking up at you with big eyes and rubbing at her belly...She was telling you to woman up and take your medicine for real if you wanted it to work and comparing you to a kid throwing out their medicine for not liking the taste.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:53 am

I frowned as Blissey chastised me for going the easy way like I was supposed to be perfectly normal to drink a strange male's cum out of another woman. Especially when the man in question isn't even human. How was I supposed to overlook that? Did the place I ate the cum from even matter? I supposed there might be more cum filling her pussy than her mouth which could reasonably make a difference, and it didn't seem like the eggs were coming yet after cleaning the woman's face. Seeing that my only choice was to slurp more cum or wait however long, I leaned down lapping as much up from around her sex as I could before diving between her lips.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:23 am

It took a while, eating more and more cum, but you found that you could feel your belly grow more and more, the eggs somehow getting bigger inside you as you swallowed mouthfuls of cum and jizz off and out of the other girl.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 am

Feeling the eggs grow, I at least had confirmed that this was at least effective, but I was getting frustrated at how much it had taken, and they still didn't seem ready to come out yet. With her face, mouth, and pussy all cleaned, I grimaced as I realized her ass was the only place where there was still cum to eat. I would almost have preferred to blow a moan off than to eat old spunk out of someone's ass though if I did that, the male almost certainly wouldn't be satisfied with only oral, and I would almost certainly wind up pregnant again. Seeing little alternative, I slowly lowered down spreading her pucker with my fingers before hesitantly lapping up the spunk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:22 am

If that wasn't insulting enough, the passed out girl came, and coated your face with her pussy juice, and some cum. And if that wasn't insulting enough again, the Blissey tapped your shoulder, then she made a show of taping where the girl's womb should be, then your hand, then the girl's pussy? It took a few tries but you got she was asking why you were kissing the girl's ass instead of just fisting her pussy and scooping the cum deep in it out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:44 pm

I looked at Blissey in confusion until I managed to understand her blushing once I realized the point she was trying to get across. I hadn't even thought that I could probably get cum from deeper inside of her before I went diving into another girl's ass. A little embarrassed, I pushed my fingers past the lips of her sex working to scoop out as much cum as I could get out of her really not wanting to have to return to eating out her ass to get these eggs to finally mature enough to be laid.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:24 am

It took some work, and at one point you'd had your entire fist in her womb scooping out cum, she'd also coated you a few times when she came from the fingering and fist fucking you had to do, but finally, with the last bit of cum you could find, something inside of you moved, and Blissey quickly moved you back to your bed to get you ready for birth...though you were stumbling and moaning like a whore, instead of pain it was a mindbreaking amount of pleasure and a sense of this was what you were meant to do~ Have Poke-Babies~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:47 pm

As she led me to the birthing chair, my entire body tensed as I felt the eggs shift within my womb. Remembering that there were apparently five of them, I leaned back getting ready for the long haul, but I had no idea what I was truly in for. The pleasure was mind-blowing, and I quickly found myself wondering if I really needed anything else, but to lay the eggs of powerful manly Mon for the rest of my life. Training them, winning battles, none of it brought me more happiness than laying these eggs, and I didn't even know who was the father. (1-1=0)The only thing that could have made it better would be if I could suck a big fat poke-cock while I continued laying.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:43 am

Right after the eggs were out, your pussy was heating up with need again, a desire to breed, get pregnant, have babies, was flooding your mind, even as you laid there tired, you couldn't help desire more, wanting nice fat pokecock in your pussy, wrecking you, breeding you. Giving you more eggs~ Blissey was distracted with the eggs...you could probably make a break for it, to find a breeding partner?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:55 am

I gasp and lay there panting a moment as the last egg comes out unable to get the thought that I need another poke cock inside of me. Did I really want to give up my life as a trainer to become a Pokemon breeding slut? (17-3=14)No, that wasn't what I wanted, but I figured there wasn't that much risk of having one more, would clutch be the word? Either way, I slipped out of the nursing station moving cautiously hoping to be able to pick a partner this time rather than getting caught by surprise by one or more studs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:25 am

Sneaking around you found some pokemon, a Pignite that was sleeping in the sun, a Grumpig that was heading into the buffet, a Mimikyu that you saw was climbing into a box of pokemon toys to hide itself? A Parasect was heading into a bathroom. The last one was another surprise though, another female pokemon, a Tsareena was out and about, though she currently seemed to be walking a human girl who had a leash attached to a collar, which was in turn attached to nipple and clit piercings, the Tsareena seemed to be showing off her "Pet" to the other pokemon and had forced the girl to let her use the girl's face as a seat while she sat and drank alcohol? Blissey was to distracted by the eggs to even realize you had sneaked out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:14 am

I bit my lip looking at the various choices. I wasn't sure the Tsareena would let me go once I had my fun, so I dismissed her quickly. The Pignite resting meant I could get him while he was trying to chill which probably improved my odds of being able to cut and run when I wanted, but then I realized something about the bathrooms. Considering everything that had happened, there had to be glory holes in there, right? Figuring the anonymity and ability to leave after pleasing as many or few dicks as I pleased was what I wanted most, I slipped into the bathroom after the Parasect quickly looking for an empty stall next to an occupied one.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:26 am

The Parasect was, apparently looking for a partner, because he seemed to be looking under stalls, then he sensed you...and you found yourself blacking out as a powder filled your vision. And when you woke up you found that the Parasect was at least, a little smart, because you woke up not only paralyzed thanks to a different powder, but you were also stuck doing the splits, one foot trapped in one of the slits under the stalls, the other foot trapped in the pips under one of the sinks, it was uneven, and a little painful, on top of that your arms were trapped by one of those weird random bars of metal they had in bathrooms, your elbows bent around it and wrists held by the parasect currently letting out clouds of stun spore as it carelessly pounded your sore and used cunt, you weren't sure how long it'd been going but not only were you extremely sore, your pussy somehow felt needier than ever despite being flooded with cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:12 am

I tried to say something as the powder filled my vision, but as my vision started to cut out, I could release little more than a sigh. I gasped when I felt a thrust into me waking me from my impromptu nap. The next thrust sent me over the edge into orgasm. In spite of me being stunned, I could still feel everything he kept pounding into me. (18-4=14)I kept my composure as I realized just how tangled up I was and how much cum was already spilled inside of me. I had hoped to avoid getting knocked up with more eggs, but that ship had almost certainly sailed, and I couldn't even fight back with how stiff and heavy my limbs felt. Still, I had to do something. Opening my mouth, I did my best to speak out hoping the paralysis hadn't stolen my ability to speak. "Hey, stop, haven't you ahh, you had enough?" I looked about trying to find any way to get out of this. If only I could clear the spores he was releasing to clear up the air around me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:31 am

The parasect only seemed to become faster, more frantic. Your pussy was spasming thanks to the Paralysis and it was causing his cock to scrape and hit all kinds of new and interesting places inside you. In fact hitting your G-spot more than once, and he managed to catch it mid spasm more than not, which would leave you paralyzed with the feeling of your G-spot getting hit stuck in your brain, like your G-spot was getting teased directly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:40 am

I groaned and gasped with each thrust unable to do anything to prevent him from using me as his personal sex toy and not even able to keep my voice down as I started getting louder as he continued to assault my g-spot. It was almost as if he was targetting it on purpose. Did he just like the idea of making me like it even though he had already stolen away any ability I might have to resist him, or was he trying to get me louder to draw attention from other Pokemon looking for a happy, eager slut to stick it in. (13-3=10)I found myself imagining other watching me waiting for their turn though I couldn't really see anything over the Parasect's large bulb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:47 am

You weren't sure how long it lasted, mostly because the thing fucked you until you were knocked out, but when you woke up you were laying in the bathroom in a massive cum puddle, it was covering you pretty much head to toe and you were sore all over.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:11 pm

Coming back around, I was glad to see that my arms were moving once again. Still, I was a complete mess, and looking down, I noticed that the outfit I'd been wearing had been shredded by the Parasect's pincers. (8-4=4)I considered sneaking into a room to use a shower and find some clothing, but I shivered at the thought of continuing. No, it was just that I didn't want to delay anymore after all the delays so far. Still dripping pokejizz and completely naked, I snuck out of the bathroom hoping to find my way to the spa unperterbed. I needed to find my Mon if I wanted to break this cycle of being used by everything that caught sight of me.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:50 am

Luckily nothing stopped you on the way, unluckily their was a massive fucking Persian laying down and sleeping in a ray of sunlight directly in front of the Spa Doors...And it was very much a he if the huge spine covered cat cock stuck at full mast even in it's sleep had anything to say.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:30 pm

I sighed in relief when nothing got in my way. That was until the moment the Spa came into my sight. I bit my lip as I noticed the large Persian just lounging there with his cock standing between his legs. Considering my luck, his proximity to the door, and the size of his ears; I was very doubtful that I could sneak by without disturbing his nap. I didn't have any choice but to hope I could satisfy him quickly and move on without further delay. Sneaking closer, I moved between his hind legs watching him carefully though his cock kept catching my attention. (16-4=12)Going down on my knees, I slid my breasts to either side of his length while lowering my face to take just the head between my lips. As my tongue circled the head and flicked at his spines, I slid my tits up and down hoping to keep him docile.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games