Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:06 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Twilight Sparkle
Online Name: Sci-Twi
Appearance: https://static1.e621.net/data/16/79/167950fb7f6ef76d174282f310aa7dc2.png
Bio: Twilight Sparkle knew she was smart, knew she got good grades, she worked hard, but it felt more and more no matter how hard she worked, it was never enough. It always seemed like whenever she did something, it was never enough and she always had to be the good girl, always be better. Even when her brother went to parties, she got in trouble cause her grade dropped to a B in a class that was completely subjective! Fed up she finally decided to Rebel! She Signed herself up for a dating app! Her Brother Went on Dates Why Shouldn't She?! Though she was a bit embarrassed by it needing a sexy pic she dressed up in some underwear her family didn't know about and finished signing up.

Cliches:
Innocent Slut - 4
Adorkable Nerd - 3
Hidden Beauty - 2
Fast Fingered Techie - 2
Lewd Loving Scientist - 2
Magi-Tech Newbie - 1

Hooks:
Extra Sensitive Buttons - G-spot, Clit and Nipples are all extremely Sensitive, many times more than normal, can easily be forced to orgasm again and again with light teasing.
Natural Sub - Twilight's naturally submissive, and tends to back down and obey even when she could argue. She doesn't know it yet, but dominating her sexually will be a massive turn on.
Weak Nerd Arms - Twilight Sucks at almost anything physical, running, lifting, breaking out of restraints, heavy duty things are just plane against her nature.

You were quite surprised to be getting paired up right quick, and went and got dressed in your usual school uniform with the naughty feline themed lingerie on underneath and the headband in your purse. The picture of the girl in question was one of a girl with fiery hair and a big huge set of knockers that made you feel both intensely jealous and exceptionally aroused. Her online name was listed as "Shimmering Sun" which seemed fitting given her hair.

Arriving and knocking on the door, it took just a moment for it to be opened by the girl in question. Who looked rather surprised to see you even as her eyes had the beginnings of carnal desire stirring in them.

"Never would have expected you to sign up for an App like this one Twi... but I suppose even Princesses want to have some fun too." She said after a moment, which was... confusing to say the least. Though you noticed she was more relaxed than you would have expected for meeting a stranger, and the look in her eyes was a familiar one, if confused and pleasantly surprised.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sunset Shimmer but her normal golden yellow skin
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/scorpdk/1 ... sunset.jpg
Kuragari

Re: Equestria Girls: Lewd Science Gal [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:13 pm

I blinked, looking up and cocking my head to the side, confused and showing it "I'm, I'm so sorry, we know each other?" I asked, even as I blushed and smiled at the, extremely sexy girl "Did you come to one of the Crystal Prep science fairs or read one of my research papers?" I asked trying to figure out where she knew me from "I thought I'd remember a girl as pretty as you, I'm sorry, can I make it up to you~?" I at least, tried to purr, I'd seen Cadence do this with Shiny, reaching over I hugged her arm and looked up at her fluttering my lashes, hoping I was copying this right. "I'd hate to be rude to such a pretty girl~ Doubly so since she's my date after all~" I said, trying to channel Cadence when she seemed to make Shiny happy, I didn't want to ruin the date before it started!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:25 pm

The girls eyes went from embers of lust to blazing inferno's, and in instant she swept you off your feet and gave you the most heated, passionate, hungry, and carnal kiss you'd ever had. Okay sure, it was your first kiss, but somehow you could just know and feel that there was a level of intensity few would be able to match, if any others could.

She kicked the door closed, then shoved your face into her chest as she panted and caught her breath once she finished the kiss. "Right, I'm still confused, and I'll have questions later, but right now, you, me, my couch, I'm fucking your brains out. F-Fuck even being in heat never made me this horny."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:33 pm

I Blushed and stared wide eyed into her chest, wait, what, already, w~well, I~I guess girlfriends did that, Shiny and Cadence did that a lot! All the time in fact, I Blushed and looked up at her "I~It's actually my first time, But If you wanna take it, that's great~" I told her, still trying to channel Cadence, through my embarrassment "W~Whatever you want, I'm not A~Actually sure how to do it, so, any toys, or other stuff, I'm up for it all!" I had to be a Good Girlfriend! "Whatever you want to do no limits!" I told her blushing heavily but smiling up at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:42 pm

You might have imagined it, but you could almost swear she might have had a micro-climax at that. The next thing you knew, the world was white, your ears were ringing, and you felt fucking fantastic, cloud nine, nirvana, whatever other word for heaven ya wanted to include. Then that feeling seemed to increase as you heard the girl saying "F-Fuck, never knew T-Twilight was this s-sensitive..." as her fingers had already slipped into your panties. Her thumb was rubbing your clit, her fingers had found your G-spot, and her other hand was palming your breast as she locked lips with you for another heated kiss. Somehow, all but your lingerie had been stripped, and was now dangling on things nearby or strewn across the floor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:47 pm

I came so hard, that even after I could see again, I sure wasn't seeing straight, my brain was pulsing~ It was so amazing~ My panties and I was sure most of her arm were already soaking in my juices, I'd gotten wet before, but I'm pretty sure her couch is just gonna smell like me now. "M~More P~Please~ L~Love I~It~ M~More~ I~I'll D~Do anything~" My mouth moved on it's own, this felt so good, I couldn't help but crave more, I was cumming hard, again and again and again, I couldn't rest at all, my mind was melting~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:57 pm

The next... you weren't actually sure how long it was, but when you'd come to later you'd see it was late afternoon. Anyways, it was hard to recall all the details. Sunset had straddled you, pressing her breasts to yours and kissing you with so much heat and intensity that a small part of you was worried you'd both black out from lack of air. Then suddenly you'd felt something warm, hard, thick, and tingly rubbing against your stomach, and you'd glanced down to see that suddenly, a glowing teal colored dick that looked like it was made literally out of magic had sprouted from her folds and then...

Then she'd shoved it into you, and you could remember bits and pieces where she was fucking you with you on your back, with you on all fours, against a wall, bent over a counter... at some point you'd been done in a shower...

Right now though, you were still recovering from a post orgasmic bliss the likes of which you'd never thought you'd feel, and still were actually as you could feel the arcane dong in your slit still shoved against your clit. Your head was resting against Sunset's (you vaguely recall her mentioning her name) large chest pillows, which were as comfy as you'd thought they looked. She was messing around with one hand on her phone, a big grin on her face as her other hand hugged under you and a finger circled around your equally as sensitive nipples.

She had, not yet, noticed you had come back around. Not that you were entirely sure you had. You're brain and body felt overloaded, like you'd gone through a half dozen orgasmic blue screen moments.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:03 pm

I moaned and shuddered, cumming again though not as hard as before as I woke up, my pussy was sore, stretched, I'd never imagined sex was like this, the girl's in my school all talked about how disappointing it was, how small the guy was, or how he couldn't last, but with Sunset, I was the one who couldn't last, she was crazy, taking, controling...moaning I came around her again, and looked up, giving her well fucked bedroom eyes "I think I love you~" I told her with a giggly smile, drunk on the sex on the feeling of, freedom~ Of Choosing to do this and loving it~ "W~We gonna B~Be Official~ I, Your's~?" I tried to stutter through my question, "Wanna be Your's~" I happily moaned up to her...shaking and cumming again, I wanted to be her girlfriend! So, So Bad~! "M~Make me Your's~?" I begged softly with an adoring, out of my mind smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:07 pm

She smirked and pulled you into a kiss. While not nearly as intense as before, showing perhaps she too was a bit tuckered out after that, it was still passionate and lit the fires a bit more in you. When she finished, she turned you around so your face could be partly stuffed in her bosom as she said,

"Damn right we are. Though technically you're also going to be my Sex Pet. You uh, selected that as an option, and there's no way in hell I'm going to let anyone else take ya."

She thrusted up into you a bit, then hummed. "I'm also a bit less confused about earlier, but I bet, assuming you remember, that you've got some questions of your own."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:17 pm

I moaned and clung to her...then blushed as her words worked through my sex addled brain, nodding into her breasts "Y~Yeah~ T~that's That's great~ I~I'll be your Sex Pet~" I purred, with a giggle and a happy blush...if I was thinking right I'd probably be beyond embarrassed, but as it was? That Sounded hot "W~Whatever you want~" I moaned, her thrust giving me a micro-orgasm, before I listened to her words...and nodded "O~Of course, You somehow grew a glowing cock!" A little bit of my nerdiness shined out "That's awesome! How did you do it?! Can I do it?! Can I make it Real or Permanent?! We could have babies ourselves instead of adopting!" I then froze, blushed, and hit my face in her breasts and looked up at her "And, Um, Can I stay here tonight? I really don't wanna listen to my parents yelling at me while I'm sore from, all that?" I asked as my mind caught up to the time "If I text Cadence she'll probably say I'm staying at her place or at a friends or something..." I muttered trying to figure out what to do, and getting distracted and rambling in other directions and trains of thought, even as I leaned against Sunset happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:27 pm

"I'd have figured you'd be curious at how I seemed to know you and was so familiar with ya... but I'd probably be more focused on the Magical Cock too." She said, which as soon as she said it, your lust was (mostly) forgotten for a moment as your mind repeated that word and it echoed about your head. You don't hear her answer to the other questions, but a small part of you manages to hear her saying yes to you staying, since you are her girlfriend and sex pet right now.

But what mattered most to your mind at the moment was what her first answer implied.

The cock was made of magic. Magic was real. Magic was real. Magic was fucking real!!! You weren't crazy for believing it was real!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:36 pm

I couldn't help it, I started giggling, then laughing, clinging tight to her my arms, if they were strong would be crushing her, but as I was weak it was just a rather firm hug "H~Ha! I~I'm not crazy! I knew Magic was Really Real! I knew it! I've been Sensing those freaking Rainbows! They weren't just weird reflections of light or whatever nonsense everyone insisted! I knew that the Esoteric Energy was Magic! I knew it! MAGIC!" I was giddy, Rolling and wiggling against her and squealing, peppering her chest, neck and face with kisses "I don't care what it takes! I'll get you a cock and have your babies!" I told her panting and grinning wild eyed...

Then I realized what I did, Blushed, Squeaked and hid in her breasts again "U~Um, Can you help me find my phone?" I asked, embarrassed, "A~and like I said, I thought you came to one of Crystal Prep's things and saw me, or read one of my papers? How else would you know me?" I asked confused, before looking up and smiling "DID YOU SEE ME IN A DREAM?! Am I your Soul Mate?" I asked with a romantic giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:01 pm

Sunset squeaked and seemed taken aback by your response. It took her a moment to gather herself as she reached about and handed you your phone, then chuckled a bit as she said, "Actually, you'll find that as it often is, the truth is stranger than fiction. Or imagination." She wriggles her eyebrows up a bit as she adds, "Though since you found me so easily on the app, maybe we are Soulmates."

She then fiddles with her phone, before showing you some photos and clips of... you. With Sunset Shimmer and some others you didn't recognize. Only, it wasn't you. But it was. But also wasn't. She looked like you. Sounded like you (well except for sounding like she had way more confidence) and seemed to have (almost) the same sense of fashion you had.

"This is Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria. Another world, which I'm also from. We came here via a portal attached to a statue in front of Canterlot High." She smirked a bit as she added, "And I'm able to use magic so easily here because back home, I'm a unicorn."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:15 pm

I quickly texted Cadence, asking her to cover for me, deciding to just tell her I wanted to spend the night at my Girlfriend's house, figuring she'd understand it, and checked for any missed messages, before looking up and cocking my head at Sunset's words, confused and blushing.

Then I was staring at...me? But without glasses? And walking around all...sexy and prideful and not having to hide and sneak and slink her way around...Though she did seem to spaz out some too...I bit my lip then looked up at her "So what you're saying is you want the biggest, fattest horse cock I can give you?" I asked, before letting out a giggle "I'm, I'm not even jealous about the princess thing, or her having magic...I mean, I'm Jealous she's all confident and sexy, I have to hunch over to not get shoved around in school...And I'm really Jealous that she doesn't need glasses, do you know how many times I've gotten in trouble for someone breaking my glasses? To Many!"

I huffed, processing everything, feeling a bit shocked, then nervous I looked up "I'm a bit scared I'm just a replacement because you can't have her now, but to be honest that's probably just my own issues their head up." I admitted before humming "Is there something you, Equestrians? Do to prove you're someone's? I wanna do something to show I'm Your Twilight, not her." I blushed "Is that Petty?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:26 pm

There wasn't any missed messages thankfully, and Cadence quickly fired back with a "I will, don't you worry a bit. Have fun with your girlfriend~!" As for Sunset, she snorted and chortled at your words as she said, "Actually, I've found I rather like the Dragon Dildo's I've found here... so a dragon one might be more fun~"

She stroked your hair as you rambled a bit, chortling a bit as she noted, "You might not feel too jealous of her after I show you these. I've kept these around for posterity's sake... and to tease her anytime she shows up." She then shows you some videos and pictures taken of her as she "tried" to figure out various things like computers and other such things. You notice from the videos that the Twilight Sparkle there resembled you you quite a bit more, minus the glasses and being hunched over.

"You don't have to worry about that. For one, you've already proven it by the sweet, sweet music you climaxing six times at once made." She smirked a bit, then hummed as she said, "If you feel a need for such though... well its not an Equestrian thing, but we could get ya a tramp stamp of my Cutie Mark- yes, you heard me right, I'll explain what it means later- to show you are mine and mine alone~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:35 pm

I Blinked "Write down what you want or find my a picture, so I have something to work off of, and I'll do it." I agreed with a smile...but then in my relaxed state I found myself texting Cadence back 'Already did, All Day, I copied your 'I'm sorry, can I make it up to you?' routine and now I can't remember most of the day, and can't feel my legs...or close them.' then I sent a second text 'Hey thinking about getting some tattoos, think I could Rock a tramp stamp? Maybe a Womb?' both because I now was...and too get back at Cadence for all the teasing over the years.

I giggled as I looked up at Sunset "Honey~ If you want I'll get it~ Even if I don't know what that is, you could tell me it'd control my mind and make me obey your every command, and I'd probably still let you do it~" I blinked, then remembered, magic "Does it do that? Like, Make me a brainless dumb Bimbo cutie for you?" I asked, I asked, almost eager, in fact, really eager "Do you want me to dress like a slut too? Or maybe get that cutie mark over my womb, and "Sunset's Pet" in some really nice calligraphy as the tramp?" I asked grinning "I'll do it, even if it's a bimbo or mind control one!" I told her, licking my lips, I'd prove I was the Sexier Twilight, that Sunset chose me~ "Do you want me to wear other stuff? Like a Collar with your mark when I can't show off the tattoo or something?" I was Babbling, and I couldn't stop, and even I don't know all I said, though I ended up running out of breath with "Do you want me to get piercings? I wanna be a good pet and girlfriend~ No not good the best!" and then I was panting, trying to get my breath again as I calmed down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:01 am

'I'd say a tramp stamp would look good on you, though your parents would flip a lid. If ya wind up needing a place, you can always use my guest bed like when I baby sat you when you were younger.' Was Cadence's reply, while Sunset snickered and shook her head. She burst your bubble a bit at the idea of being made a brainless dumb bimbo cutie as she explained that Cutie Marks were a symbol that represented a Pony's special talent and or a declaration of their hearts desire. Hers was a fiery sun, to symbolize her skill with fire and light magic and her ambitions to shine brighter than the sun itself.

"A collar would look good on you... mhm, and I can certainly think of some outfits I'd love to see you in." She smirked, petting your face and hair as she said, "I'm quite sure you'll do fine Twilight. Or would you prefer I call you by your username, Sci-Twi?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:32 am

I Blushed and covered my face embarrassed but my mouth moving before I could think things through "I~I mean, I could probably make a hypno collar? Like something to let it control me? If you wanted, it's easy enough to do that with just, noises and stuff already, but if I got access to magic I could probably make it work better?" I offered Blushing, before eeping and answering her question "O~Oh um, Twilight, unless Other me is around then sci-Twi's Good." I smiled.

I blushed, and licked my lips before looking up at her "I, um, didn't actually realize the app was for sex when I was signing up, I thought it was a dating app. T~Though I'm glad to have done it...Like I just feel, Amazing, so relaxed~ I don't remember the last time I felt this good, or happy~" I said with a happy giggle kissing her "L~Like I was so stressed I was going crazy, with the stupid Friendship Games that are supposed to be coming up, My parents, the school, the students are all on my back, telling me stuff like if we fail it's my fault, to forget the Magic I'd picked up, Principal Cinch was already talking about witholding recommendations so I couldn't go to a good college if I didn't win the stupid games." I babbled to Sunsent.

But then I looked up at her and smiled and giggled again "I, wanted to Rebel, to, break away from who I was forced to be, to find something, or someone, for me, that I choose, so, what I'm trying to say is..." I leaned up kissing her on the lips, giving her a happy grin "Thanks, for appearing in my life~ My Sunshine~" laying my head on her breast I couldn't keep the adoring smile off my face "So~ However you wanna dress me up, whatever tattoos you want~ Anything, I'm willing to try~" I said, lovingly, honestly "You're more like a sun rise, when everything seemed all dark, scary and wrong, you appeared for me~" I told her, speaking my mind without thought.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Adorkable Nerd Roll=6+6+6=18 To Beat=5
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:23 am

"Mhm, that'd be interesting... Might take ya up on that. But first, I'd wanna show ya how magic works." Sunset said, nodding at your desired preference as she listened to you. She quirked an eye up a bit at the stuff you had been dealing with, but then her eyes lock in on yours as you say and tell her how you're feeling and what you already think of her.

She is soon blushing as brilliantly as the red in her hair, and her eyes tear up quite a bit as she pulls you in for the tightest hug you'd ever received. Better even than the ones Cadence gave, and you'd long been of the opinion she gave perfect hugs. And your lips were soon taken in another heated kiss, though this wasn't one of pure and utter carnality.

When she broke it, she rested her head atop yours and cradled your head against her chest. You could hear and feel her heart fluttering, and the smile on her face spoke more words than needed saying.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:38 am

I Giggled loving the attention, basking in it even, leaning into her I hummed, then looked up at her "So, I know we had sex in the shower before, I think we did at least? But do you actually wanna get washed up? And get something to eat? Or are we gonna have more sex after eating? I, um, don't really know if you wanna take me to go try and get your Cutie Mark on me today or not, and um, well if you wanna go out smelling like each other and sex, I'm not against that...I just, don't know what I'm supposed to do now, but um, my legs still don't wanna move that much and I think you might have left not only hickies, but um, finger tip bruises all over my thighs, waist and hips...and I think you might have bruised my butt too, but I can't tell if that was from your hips, spanks or gropes." I admitted with an embarrassed but happy smile "Is it weird that I like that we did it hard enough, and enough times to bruise? Even the soreness feels good~ It's like I can still feel your touch~" I sighed happily, before kissing over her heart.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games