Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:02 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Diamond Tiara
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994624432226173039/1016214699190263900/unknown.png
Bio: Born and trained by her mom Diamond Tiara always acted like her mother wanted well, except when her dad was there and wanted something different, she loved her dad, but feared her mom, which is why she tended to act like a "Bully" to the "Low Class" because it kept her mom happy. Then she found out she was marrying not just one, but three low classes and couldn't help but feel some fear. After the Wedding, and after she and her three husbands were left alone in a room for the night she felt the need to speak up. Mostly because I knew they weren't happy and mom trained me to keep my future husband happy.

"I'm confident in my skills with my mouth and breasts, mother oft had me trained by her friends, I'm less skilled with my ass, mother was still stretching and training it to take more, and I'm still a virgin in my pussy." I informed them, I was supposed to let my Husband or well, Husbands, know this right? To help keep them happy?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994624432226173039/1016221798049792010/unknown.png

All three of them were looking at you in confusion, though you could see they're bulges in their tux pants or dresses. They looked between each other, quirking their eyes up as Sweetie asked, "Uhm, you're mother had you train to be good at such things? And made you stretch you ass as well?"

Scoots and Apple Bloom were also looking at you. They'd looked rather uncertain during much of the wedding (no surprise since you bullied them) but now their eyes had some... concern.
Kuragari

Re: Futa Herd [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:11 am

I blinked in confusion at the question and looks "Of Course? Use of my mouth and breasts was normally how she sealed deals or greeted her friends when she took me on trips? Some of her friends were asking for more intense things so she started training and stretching my ass, I'd already gotten used to things like slaps, choking, having my nipples and hair pulled. She also had me sexually pleasure her with my mouth whenever Daddy went on trips, that's when she did the more intense wife training." I explained "That's why I'm confident in my mouth!" I said smiling at them, hoping to keep them happy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:19 am

They all seemed surprised by this, and then you quickly found yourself being hugged from all sides by them, even as their cocks throbbed and pressed against you as Apple Bloom said, "H-Had no idea you were dealing with stuff like that Diamond Tiara." Scoots in the meantime rubbed circles into your middle as she looked to the others, "S-Should we even do the whole honey moon thing first? Kind of seems like she could use some gentle tenderness first."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:29 am

I blinked and looked at the three, and then frowned a bit "I'm confused?" I admitted "I, Hmm, What are you doing?" I asked "Shouldn't you be hate fucking me?" I asked after a moment "I know you all hate me and it's fine, Mother already told me the person I'd marry wouldn't love me, But why aren't you~!?!?" I cut off myself with a gasp, one of their hands was on my ass, but it didn't hurt? "Why aren't you hurting me? I, why does your hand feel good on my butt? It's fine, you can hurt me as much as you want, I hurt you before, it's only fair now that you have power over me that you hurt me lot's and lots too." I told them, even as I felt myself trying to lean against all of them on instinct.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:37 am

"Diamond Tiara, we've gotten married and you're in a herd with us. Even if we didn't like ya, we wouldn't hate fuck ya. That's not what herds are about." Apple Bloom replies, while Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah, and that just shows your Mother doesn't know what herds should be like either." She was the one groping your ass a bit. Sweetie in the meantime shook her head.

"If we hurt you just cause we had power over you, we'd be just as bad as you'd been to us. And we're not like that." She puffed herself up a bit as she said, "We made a promise together when we heard this was going to happen. We'd do the best we could for all of us... even you Diamond Tiara."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:24 am

I could help but look around, confused, then I looked down "I, don't hate you either." I told them "I, only really did that stuff because mother made me do it as part of my training, I actually thought you were all really...attractive, and I was jealous of you too. Mother Never trained me to be part of a Herd, she trained me to be someone's property. Mother used to use the fact the three of you don't have cutie marks, then compared me to you and made fun of me, to push me to do better." I told them, they at least deserved at least that much.

I Looked at Scootaloo with a blush "Scootaloo's got this slim beauty thing going on and even has this special walk she does naturally sometimes, it's almost like a predator or something, it makes me want to bend over and just let her take me, or submissively start sucking her off in a hallway or something, it's why I liked to tease her by bending over near her or running into her and knocking her down and standing where she can look up my skirt...because she'd walk away like that and I'd get to play with myself while thinking about her hunting me down and fucking me pregnant." I decided to tell them all what I liked or well found attractive "She's also the one most willing to get in my face which was sexy on it's own and I kept wanting her to kiss me when she did it."

Then I turned to Sweetie Belle "Sweeite, She's so pretty it hurts, I want to hug and kiss and keep her hidden away because how pretty she is. She's got the prettiest face I've ever seen, even prettier than the princess and her lips look delicious. She's also got amazing breasts, Big, Bouncy, Soft to the touch, when she gets really happy she does this cute little dance and bounces a bit and it causes everyone to look at her tits, it's why whenever she started getting attention I'd try to interrupt, I didn't like people looking at her like that...She also has a set of puppy dog eyes that somehow looks both innocent and like she'd begging for sex and it does things in my womb whenever she does it." I admitted.

Finally I turned to Apple Bloom...then blushed brightly "Apple Bloom was my first crush...I was raised and told I could never work out, or get muscles or anything like that, Mother said it'd make me look ugly. But, Bloom, when I first met her had all this muscles hidden even when younger, and they've only gotten sexier as we grew up. Besides her obvious ass that you can bounce a bit off of, her legs are crazy and more than once I've imagined being choked by them...I also like her sweaty, I want to lick it off of her, it's why I always make sure to visit her whenever daddy took me to her home. Then I'd taunt and point out any little thing so she'd work up more of a sweat and I'd imagine her her resting by sitting on my face, balls in my mouth while she cools off. Her Nipples are also really small and cute, I've seen and wanted to suck on them. I also love her smile, it makes me want to see it directed at me." I finally looked down at myself, Really Embarrassed by my admissions and wondering what they'd do or say now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:30 am

Their eyes briefly hardened at the knowledge of how your mother had treated you, then softened as you talked. They also were soon blushing and their cocks throbbed more within their clothes as you described how pretty you thought they were. As well as the kinkyness of your mind as you explained your attraction to them.

Apple Bloom was the first to reply, smirking just a bit as she said, "Well, sounds like you're going to enjoy this marriage quite a bit. We may not be hate fucking you... but we're certainly going to be fucking you quite a bit. Especially after hearing all of that." She hummed, then pushed you towards the bed as she started stripping... showing she was already sweating just a bit under her tux as she said, "Gives me as good a reason to get this consarnit thing off sooner rather than later."

Sweetie and Scoots both chuckled at that, then their eyes slid to you. Sweetie had a sweet, pretty smile, even as her eyes flashed with a sultry aura that made you weak in the knees. And Scootaloo had that predatory gaze in her eyes as well, both now moving to strip as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:44 am

I Blushed, then looked up at bloom, and leaned forwards, helping her out of the Tux, and giving her a long lick from just above her pants, all the way past her neck and up her cheek Swallowing right by her ear I whispered "Delicious~" Then leaned over and gave Sweetie's tits a bit of a grope as I helped her get her shirt and bra off, whispering to her "Wonderful~" before leaning to Scootaloo, she seemed to be having less problems, though the tie on her's got tangled and I undid it for her, pressing my own impressive bust against her as I whispered "Beautiful~" and gave her a nuzzle, before pulling back "So~ I don't mind if you want to fuck me with my wedding dress on or off, but Can someone help undo the corset? I can barely breath in this thing?" I asked showing them the tight binding on my back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:55 am

The answer was that they desired to see you naked, and before long you were stripped down to naught but your birthday suit. The corset was rudely tossed the side, Sweetie muttering something along the lines of "Never understood why Sis found them enjoyable." They all blushed and shivered at your words and teasing too, and when they were entirely naked as well, their magnificent bodies and all near equally sized foot long cocks were on display.

Sweetie then laid down on the bed beside you, and pulled your lips into a heated kiss as Scoots moved over towards her while Apple Bloom moved towards you. "Mhm, we'll each get a turn with you, but for now, one at a time. We'll rotate after each cums~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:06 pm

I Blushed, looked at Sweetie who just kissed me, then let out an "EEP!" noise as my whole body turned red "T~That was the first time someone kissed me...my first kiss, with my hubby~" I gave a happy giddy smile and giggle, wiggling on the bed with my eyes closed, enjoying the warm feeling the kiss and thought spread through me.

Blushing and looking at each of them, I was feeling a bit braver so I spoke up "Can, Can I make one, selfish, request...just for tonight, can, can each of you, only cum in my pussy for tonight? And, And can you kiss me each time you do it, if you do it more than once?" I asked hopefully, and embarrassed by the request.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:11 pm

"Oh? Well then..." The other two said, both moving quickly to lock lips with you as well for a moment. Sweetie's had been more gentle and tender. Scootaloo's felt like she was trying to do a fast dance that had a kick to it. And Apple Bloom's was just firm and forceful that took your breath away.

At your request, they all nodded. Though Scootaloo pouted a bit as she said, "I'd kind hoped we could spitroast her or double team her, but we can do it that way first." She then let out a light 'ow' when Sweetie gave her a light thwack to the head. That had the two quickly getting going while Apple Bloom's pillar lined up with your slit, her tip teasing your entrance.

"Ready DT~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:19 pm

I Blushed and spoke up to Scootaloo "I~I mean, I'm kinda expecting to wake up to the three of you in each of my holes tomorrow, or maybe the three of you sharing a hole? B~But I was hoping to to make the first night S~Special, A~And romantic, So Running a train on me until you're balls are empty and I'm pregnant." I tried to explain myself "I~I mean, I could try taking two in my pussy? I Don't think I could fit three yet, but I plan to eventually!" I admitted, before blushing as Bloom lined herself up with my only virgin hole and I nodded "Yes~ More than anything~" I promised, blushing as my pussy was soaking wet already.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:31 pm

The three of them snorted a bit, each one noting how much of a cock hungry slut you sounded like as you said it like that. Still, Apple Bloom grinned and began to push on in, though she soon gasped and took you entirely as she hilted in after she felt your tight and wet confines begin to wrap around her. Scootaloo and Sweetie were already going at it, Sweetie's dick twitching and drooling as it was trapped under Scootaloo, their arms wrapped around each other as Scoots fucked Sweetie hard and fast and they eagerly traded spit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:58 pm

I blinked in shock at the sight of Sweetie and Scootaloo going at it, My legs wrapped around Apple Bloom, but my mouth was already moving before my mind could catch up "W~Wait I'm Sorry Please I~I'll take you all in at once don't leave me, I'm sorry for speaking out of turn, I~I'll do better!" Then I covered my mouth and then face to shut myself up, trying to hide from the outburst and hide my emotions again, embarrassed that I'd let that out, and then trying to hide my face in Apple Bloom's chest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:06 pm

All three froze at that, blinking at that in shocked silence. You could practically hear a pin drop. Then, after a moment, Sweetie and Scootaloo disconnected, both taking a side of you as they pressed themselves up against you. Sweetie guided your hand to her cock as she nodded to the other two, allowing Bloom to keep thrusting and Scootaloo to start caressing and exploring your body. Then Sweetie began,

"Tiara, dearie, you didn't do anything wrong, and we weren't and aren't going to leave you. You didn't speak out of turn either." She stroked your hair and cheek, smiling as she said, "We're a herd together. Part of the reason we agreed to this was because it'd mean we'd get to be together with each other." She gave your cheek a kiss, cupping your chin as she said, "Which means that sometimes, we'll be doing each other as well. You're not property, Tiara, you're part of our herd. Our wife. Just as we're all your hubbies, but also herdmates to each other."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:31 pm

I looked at Sweetie opening my fingers, blinking at her, confused tears in my eyes "R~Really?" I asked my lips quivering, I couldn't help it, it was embarrassing, humiliating, why was I like this I just buried my head into her chest, my whole body shaking a bit "I~I didn't do something stupid? I~I didn't fail a test or something? I~I didn't mess up?" I asked, my fingers going over both them as Bloom kept thrusting into me "A~Are you Real? T~This isn't a dream right? Y~You're Real and want to stay with me?" I begged softly "I didn't drive you away?" every touch from them, I couldn't help but lean into it, even as I babbled and got emotional, it felt, freeing in some way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:56 am

They all hugged and clung to you, with each soon taking a turn to lock lips with you in tender, and sometimes heated kisses. All while Apple Bloom continued to thrust into you, though soon enough she started to pick up speed as Sweetie Belle glided a hand down to toy and tease at your clit while Scootaloo started to tug and tweak at your nipples.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:10 am

I was shivering and clinging to them as they groped and played with me, it was so different, so soft, so new to me that I couldn't help it, my hands explored over their bodies as I panted and shook with pleasure, I wasn't used to others actually trying to make me feel good, it was so strange~ But I loved it~ I was soon enough moaning, and leaning int the kiss each of them at random, rolling my hips more and more as I found myself getting closer and closer, but I was trying to hold myself back...I wanted to cum with Bloom~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:33 am

For every bit of them you explored, they managed to cover twice that in their exploration of your mouth, your body, and your folds. Apple Bloom it seemed was also trying to hold back, but as her pace started to quicken, you could feel that it was likely to be a close one. Either you'd cum, just before she did, or she'd cum right before you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:40 am

I tried to hold it back, trying to cum but then my clit was teased, and I let out an orgasmic scream as I came harder than I ever had in my life before one hand roughly groping Scootaloo's breast and the other doing the same to Sweetie's ass, my legs wrapping tight around Bloom, pulling her as deep as I could into my pussy as my eyes rolled up in pleasure.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games