Fallout: New Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fallout: New Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:33 pm

Listening in, it sounded like Nat was getting a tearing down on the possibility of getting someone addicted to her radioactive cum again. Nat of course was trying to defend herself by saying she woke up with you passed out on her dick, which Piper seemed to be having some trouble believing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:40 pm

I Blushed and coughed a bit, looking myself over and checking my sore pussy for cum, before Calling out "I~I'm awake~?" And once they "U~Um P~Please don't yell?" I was pretty embarrassed as I realized what I had done, once they had come down though I spoke up "U~Um I heard you arguing, and she's n~not wrong, I~I didn't mean to, I~I was just, looking for somewhere to spend the night...Oh Um, I'm Cassidy Sinclair, The, the door was open so I just kinda walked in...smelled something and then I just had to give her my virginity..." I tried to explain with a blush "I~I couldn't think at all, I just had to have her cock in me...I um, don't actually have any idea how I got here? S~Seeing as my last memory was being in my home playing a game, then I was here, in an Alleyway, with only my clothes." I decided to pretty much just go for the full truth method, even if it was embarrassing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:53 pm

Piper and Nat come back in, and Piper groans as she says, "Nat! I thought I told you to make sure the door was closed anytime you were going to be stroking off like that!" Nat blushes and ducks her head, her pants having a bit of a bulge as Piper turns back to you. "Better hope you didn't get addicted to her cum... if its bad enough you'll wind up her pet again til we can get the caps to get you off the hook."

However, the mention of just being in your home gaming, then in an Alleyway intrigues Piper. "Well, that's certainly a different one. Ya sure just 'gaming' was all you were doing?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:03 pm

I looked at her and blinked, taking a few seconds "Yes~?" I asked confused "I mean, I was probably gonna masturbate afterwards?" I said, obviously confused by what she was asking, but then my eyes caught the sight of Nat's bulge I shivered "H~Honestly I~I'd never actually been interested in cock before~" I moaned out, licking my lips and trying to flash my freshly fucked pussy at the well hung futa, without even thinking about it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:11 pm

"Great... you're addicted." Was Pipers first reply, sighing as she mumbled, "Nat, go get the collar... it'll keep her nearby til we can get the caps to get the docs to cure her." Nat hurried off, while she hummed and asked, "So, what settlement ya from Miss Sinclair? Do ya think it was the Institute who snatched ya up, then dropped ya here?" Seemed Piper was switching to her reporter mode rather quickly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:16 pm

I blinked "Oh, Um, I'm from by Chicago, kinda on my own though out in the middle of nowhere?" I answered truthfully as I looked away from Nat's ass and back to Piper. To distracted to Lie "I~I, don't think we have any raiders called the Institute, but I don't really keep track of local gangs and stuff." I told her, realizing what I'd admitted to late and just rolling with it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:20 am

Piper let out a whistle. "That's uh, that's a really, really long ways away from here..." Her gaze grew more intense, as if she was studying every part of you now for anything suspicious.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:35 am

I blinked at her and then giggled "What you want a go at me too~? I don't mind since apparently I'm your sister's pet for a while? Or am I more of a family pet? And where'd I end up, the great lakes or something? I can smell water." I asked as I realized she probably was trying to check if I was a Synth. "Hey So, um, actual important question, can your sister knock me up? With her, special cum?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:02 pm

She blushed brilliantly at that, sputtering a bit and trying to recompose herself. It takes a half a minute, but she manages. "More of a live in fuck buddy? Last time someone got addicted to her, they needed her cum five times a day." Piper explains, then shakes her head.

"You're uh, on the east coast. Boston. Or well, what remains of it. Diamond City, to be exact." She adds, and then smirks a bit as she nods. "Yes siree she can, though the chances I've been told are rather low."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:14 pm

I blushed, before it practically felt like a seduction option was slammed into my head "Ah~ But this Kitty really thinks fuck pet is more fun~ After all~ This Pussy loves her cream~" I spread my pussy "Plus, don't you think this pussy could make some pretty kittens~?" I purred, before blinking and blushing "No idea where Diamond City is, but, that's wild and far, sure I can't just stay a pet?" I joked with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:47 am

Piper was rubbing her legs together after that, biting her lower lip as she whined and said, "I really shouldn't, but fuck, you make it so tempting." She blushes, then darts out... returning with a strap on that has a dildo in the shape of a deathclaw dick. "Tell no one about this!" She says as she starts stripping so she can get it on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:03 am

I Blushed, then licked my lips "Ah~ But~ Wouldn't it be more fun if both you and your sister fucked me~? Together~? I'm even willing to try taking you both in one hole if you wanna try that~ or pinned between you both~ Or Spitroasted~" I purred maybe it was a mod or how I built this character or something, but I couldn't resist flirting, it was to fun~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:07 am

She blushed a bit, but then you were being tackled and had a cock shoved down your throat by an eager and aggressively horny Nat who placed a collar of some sort round your neck. She was a bit rough about it... but your mind didn't mind as the first taste of her pre made you practically high on the spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:20 am

I found myself relaxing, legs spread as I was fucked into the couch unable to see anything but crotch, but I came before anyone even touched my pussy, I was moaning into the cock and suckling on it, loving the taste, it was so good~ I couldn't live without it~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:26 am

Piper wasted no time joining in, slamming the strapon deep into the hilt of your depths, and helping to spread you better for Nat's bitch breaker of a fuckpole. Her pre was drooling into you and making your body grow more sensitive and tingly with each drop you got.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:40 am

I was moaning, squealing, wiggling, and gasping I could only taste Nat's cock, I could only smell her musk, and it just made me more and more soaked and horny, I felt more and more sensitive, my body felt like it was going crazy with pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:45 am

"D~Damn, she even feeling anything I'm doing?" You could hear Piper gripe a bit as Nat giggled, continuing to rape your face hard and fast. Though soon enough, she was hilting into you and spilling more of her addictive glowing cream into your gullet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:52 am

I wrapped my legs around Piper, it was the closest thing I could do to hugging her I could feel it~ In fact thanks to Nat's cum I was cumming from it too, it was just that even while cumming I could only think of swallowing Nat's jizz like an eager cum slut.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:55 am

Piper seemed to appreciate that, while Nat pulled back and coated your face and chest with some more of her jizz. "C~Come on big Sis, let's keep her around~! It'll be nice to have someone who can help me deal with this naughty pillar." Piper just grunted out an affirmative, then turned Nat around and surprised her as she began making out with her and groping her breasts, all while Nat's cock bounced before you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:00 am

I stared, then got an idea, tugging Nat down I trapped her cock between my tits, and started giving her a tit job, my tongue diving into her Ass and looking for her P-spot instead, I wanted to see just how much I could make her cum.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games