You're a Witch, Drew [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: You're a Witch, Drew [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:02 pm

You woke up in the morning, though you found your were being snuggled by that student you'd eaten with, the one with the grey hair. You were in a bed that you weren't sure if it was yours or not, but it was nice and comfy and spacious.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:06 pm

If this had been yesterday, I would have probably tried to wake her up, or escape her, as it was I was content to let her hug and snuggle with me, her hands felt nice to be touched by, and I was sure she'd wake up when she needed to.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:10 pm

A part of you did realize your being alright with her presence was strange and odd. However, after a bit, you heard her grumble a bit in her sleep... then she started to rub her groin against you. You might have thought she was just having a horny dream, but then you felt something soft, fluffy, and dog like rubbing against your ears, and realized she'd sprouted wolf ears. And something was starting to grow hard between her legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:15 pm

I blinked as I laid there, and tried to figure out what that fluffy feeling was...though after a moment of thought I got an idea and moved myself up, straddling her face and rubbing my pussy up and down it, smell was a big thing for wolves right and she was growing wolf ears! Maybe it'd help, maybe I'd get raped, either way was a win!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:54 am

You had a moment to see a wolf tail sprout up from her backside, before you were suddenly pinned to your bed with her atop you. Her panties were pushed aside as a canine dick, red, large, angry and with a knot appeared and a wild look was starting to take to her eyes as she gazed down at you with a primal lust.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:57 am

I blushed, and stared up at the wolf girl, before eagerly lifting my ass up and wiggling it at her to tease her...I wanted to see how far I could push her~ "Come on~ Push me~ Pin me~ Claim me as a breeding bitch~" I purred up at her "Prove you're strong enough to take me~" I said 'fighting' against her hold, trying to entice her more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:07 pm

As soon as you finished saying that, pleasure and just a bit of pain was all you registered for a moment. Then when your brain was done playing catchup you were on all fours, with a much more anthromorphic like wolf version of the girl slamming her cock and her knot shoving in and out of your pussy. You could also swear her member had gotten bigger. Also you could feel one heck of a hickey forming on your neck.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:16 pm

I was blushing, it hurt, and her cock, let alone knot was somehow even bigger than Ada's fist! Hell her cock on it's own felt like it was two fist slamming in and out of my cervix again and again...but despite the pain, and despite being stretched, I find myself loving it "I~Is that all you got~ Come on Rape me~ Break me~ Breed me~" There was no way she could actually get me pregnant, and I was loving how rough she was~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:24 pm

Her response to that was to claw and harshly paw at your breasts, leaving red marks on them as she pushed you into a more scrunched up position. She was raping your womb now too, her knot making you spread even wider than before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:33 pm

I felt my cunt getting tighter, trying to milk her...but I got an idea, there's no way she could do it~ And it'd drive her wild looking up and panting I told her "I~I won't be your B~Bitch unless you can fucking me rough and D~Deep enough to knot my Womb~" That should drive her wild~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:19 am

You had to blink, because that made the red light in her eyes go wild, and within seconds she had transformed into a full on feral wolf as she proceeded to brutally rape and rut away at you. And with each thrust, as crazy as it seemed... you could almost swear her knot was getting closer to your womb.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:39 am

I squealed, howled, screamed and moaned, the pain and pleasure from this wild, bestial rut was driving me wild, It felt like her big body was like a horse from how heave she was, I couldn't move at all and could only let the feral mating take place, it felt like my womb was getting ruined her cock felt like it was getting even bigger inside me~ I was losing it more more and then she seemed to become even more agressive, it felt like my womb was being turned into her personal cock sock and I was already cumming wildly, then suddenly I felt it, she'd knotted my womb, and her know was swelling even more~ Moaning I Shook and Shudder, opening my mouth "I~I'm Y~Your's~ Y~your B~Breeding B~Bitch~ Your Mate~ M~My Womb~ Your Puppies~" I told the big wolf, before happily kissing her deeply, sucking and licking on her big doggy tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:02 pm

She knotted your womb, then knotted your pussy as you discovered she had grown a second knot. Your womb was then blasted with cum for the next half hour, then for five minutes after she spent another fifteen fucking you. Only then did she seem to calm down and begin to transform back. She flopped atop you, panting as she growled possessively, "Mine. Only mine."

Somehow, you also were aware that she had, in fact, knocked you up. And that in a month you'd give birth to a litter of wolf pups.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:08 pm

I laid there, my belly swollen with cum and my brain trying to wake up from the fucked silly coma I was currently in, but with my thoroughly raped womb's twitching, all I could do was lay there and cum around her, milking her "Y~Your's~" I managed to moan out happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:48 am

She nodded her head vigorously, though as your post-orgasmic bliss slowly dwindled, there was a slight, slight problem you realized.

You had a thing for being raped and hunted. But were also now the breeding bitch of what could only be a werewolf. Who might not take kindly to letting others rape or hunt you. You might have to be careful if you wanted to entice others to grabbing you and doing with you as they would.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:05 am

I Blushed as I laid there, pinned and knotted under...imagining other raping me, maybe that would make her rape me even rougher? My brain was flittering away into sexual fantasies of being pretty much rape bait for the entire school as I laid there and came from my imagination around the big cock that refused to shrink or pull out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:08 am

It took a bit, but eventually her cock shrank and vanished as she returned to her normal form. She blushed brilliantly, but nipped at your neck as she said, "Y~You're going to be mine now okay? G~Gonna put pups in you every month."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:22 am

I giggled and shuddered, reaching up I kissed her then I bared my neck, my legs still weren't working but the rest of my body moved fine~ "S~Sure~ Right after I give birth you can rape me dumb until I'm pregnant again, right as the last pup leaves my pussy if you want~" I offered her with a fuck happy smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:28 am

She blushed brightly at that, and let out a lusty whine, but didn't change back it seemed. Still, she pulled you into a tight hug for a moment... then smirked as she began to more properly disrobe you, her hands wandering.

"Mmhm, means I get to have this sexy cutie all to myself... mmhm, a jewel of our Clan hehe~" Perhaps that was a reference to your skin or hair, since you hadn't really seen anyone else with either in this Clan, though the others had been a bit different.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:43 am

I Blushed and let her do what she wanted, before giggling "Well~ I mean, I won't go fuck others willy nilly, but you know I got mind controlled and raped the first night I was here, I can't stop other people from doing that~ Who knows, if you don't put puppies in me right after I birth the last batch~ Someone might just steal the chance from you~" I purred teasing her with a well fucked smile.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games