School of Change [Kuragari & Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

School of Change [Kuragari & Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:32 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Cody Clarks (Nickname CC or Double C)
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Bio: Even well into senior year and then going off to officer Academy, Cody often got teased or ribbed a bit by friends at how feminine he looked. Made all the more annoying given his hair grew long (gotten from his mother's side, and not helped by the fact he liked it long). Still, he's gotten top marks and just last year finished academy and is seen by some as a rising star in the force.

He's been given a tough assignment though along with a partner he's worked with a few times before. An all boys academy has been having some disappearances for the last few months, and no one is able to figure out why. So, together, the two are set to infiltrate the school to try and see what was going on...

Firehead Wrote:Name: Samuel Daniels
Appearance: https://e621.net/posts/2273475
Bio: Having always been a bit on the girly side, Samuel always had a bit of a chip on his shoulder, especially with his father's disapproval. Still, no amount of effort had allowed him to seem more manly.
When he finally graduated, he decided to join the police just another attempt in vain to add to the collection.

The latest assignment given to him seemed to be right up his alley if it wasn't embarrassing. Guys were disappearing from a local private academy, and he and his partner both matched the physic of the victims. Looking from himself to Cody, it was clear why the two of them had been selected.

The unmarked vehicle drove along towards the school where the mysterious disappearances had been occurring. The Superior Officer driving cleared his throat. "I'll be your contact for this assignment. The two of you are not to reveal your identity to anyone for any reason. The Mayor is either convinced the school isn't involved, or he's protecting them. Either way, if you two get found out, he'll have all our badges. The department is also not involved and won't back us. As far as they're concerned, if this is uncovered before you bo..men find us some solid evidence, then we went rogue and did this all on our own." He pulls into the street passing the sign welcoming us to a campus that looked more like a college than a high school. "The school has a very strict, students live on campus rule, so you'll only be able to leave during the day. If you need to contact me just leave by the south road out of campus, head three blocks south to Sally's Bistro, and sit in the far back. I'll be watching the campus and join you if I see you pass. Any questions?"

I tug down on my shirt irritated at the way it exposed my midriff. "Are these really the school uniform? I look like I should be on top of a cheer pyramid." Our superior sighed. "Look Sam, I know how you are about this, but that's the only uniform for guys in your size. Both of you need to do your best to keep yourselves and each other sharp. Also, you have different class schedules to give you both a wider search. Make sure to coordinate and share info outside of class time as best as you can." Pulling into a parking lot, he shuts of the car. "This is it, you two ready?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF00BF for hypnosis stuff
Last edited by Firehead on Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firehead

Re: School of Change [Kuragari & Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:57 am

"Just one sir." Cody asks as he looks through the folders, frowning just a bit. "It doesn't look like we're being given cover names, or at least, I'm not seeing any. We supposed to just use our own? Won't they know we're officers?" He himself also tugged a bit at the uniform, a part of him wondering if this was all some sort of elaborate prank on someone's part. Though he couldn't argue with the disappearances...

"This is a bit short notice, so unfortunately, no, we haven't had time to do cover identities. That said, this campus is a bit out of the way, and you're both new to the area. Chances are they don't know either of you are cops." the SO replied with a sigh. "Know this all seems a bit sloppy, but we've got important people riding our asses about this and the Chief wants us to look into things now rather than later."

As they arrived and the SO parked the car, Cody sighed and nodded as he shouldered his bag. "As ready as I might be able to be." He looked over to Sam and asked, "You ready?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:37 pm

"As ready as I'll ever be. I can't just let people keep disappearing." He smiles as I assert my readiness. "Alright, men. This mission has officially begun. You'll need to meet with the Principal and Doctor for orientation and physical. You were enrolled at the last second, so I guess all the other new students already got through this. Also, I'm making a dossier on students that match the profile of the other disappeared. Come and see me in two days, and I'll have it ready. Dismissed, gentleman."

As the two of us get out of the car, we head toward the administrative building. Stepping in, we immediately find ourselves in front of another student. He's seated behind a desk like a secretary. He's dressed just like we were, but he certainly was less upset about his outfit than I was. "Hey, guys! Are you the new students? Principal Spencer and Doctor Xadius are waiting for you in meeting room 3." WIth a flourish, she points over to the room though we both suddenly feel a hand on each of our shoulders. "Just on time, boys. I'm so glad to see you're so punctual. As you heard, I am Mr. Spencer, the Principal of this fine academy. Please follow me to the meeting room."

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:05 am

Cody couldn't help but feel and notice that the student handling the secretary desk looked... well exceptionally feminine. The fact that it almost seemed like he was wearing a female uniform rather than a male one almost made him question the boy's gender. He squeaks however as the person they are to see appears behind them... T-That's... just gotta be a coincidence. Yeah, that's it. Cody thought as the Principal smiled at both of them.

"I do hope you'll enjoy your time here. Two fine, young students to add to our wonderful body. I'm sure you'll both be tested here quite a bit by our rigorous standards, but your qualifications prove you have what it takes to excel here."

Samuel would find as he listens and watches, several of the things the Principal says seem to almost have a... double meaning to them. But for what, you're not sure.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:07 pm

Sam quirked a brow unsure of what the Principal actually meant by his words. Something about it made him nervous, but he decided not to react. He needed to not stand out though, so he decided to keep his thoughts to himself as the gentleman led them to the meeting room. "Go ahead and hold my calls for now, Connie." The secretary nodding as the two of us are ushered into the room.

"Boys, I'd like you to meet Dr. Xadius. He'll be responsible for making sure you are in good health and physically able to handle the rigors of our institution." The doctor stand up from a seated position next to a monitor. "Hello Cody, Samuel. I look forward to examining you both thoroughly, but first, we have a nice orientation video for you to watch." The Principal offers us seats as the Doctor hits play on the monitor.

The video starts up looking like a bog standard video from the 60s. A title pops up with the words 'Discovering the True You', but as the words fade from the screen, there is a sudden flash on the screen, and a pop of static from the speakers. You feel yourself drawn in watching to see if it will happen again. If you weren't so focused on the screen, you would notice me lean forward and my ears perk as well. The second time it happens you feel your thoughts slow, but you could swear you were so close to seeing and hearing what was causing the interference.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:01 pm

This time, it was Cody who got weird vibes from the doctor as the pair were led into the room. There was something about the way he was looking them both over that set Cody's instincts alight with suspicion. But maybe he was just some creepy doctor sort.

Regardless, as they both sit down, prepared to go through some stupid or cheesy video about health and well being, Cody blinks and tilts his head at the flash and the pop. He tries to lean in as it happens again, his mind wondering just what it was that made the sound. A third flash and pop, and Cody feels like his body is getting heavy... but he finds it hard to look away. For some reason, he knows its important...

A fourth time. Samuel would notice he can't focus on anything but the screen, and that should worry him... yet it doesn't. He... needs to pay attention. This was important... it was important they not get distracted, they had... a job to do, right?

A fifth and sixth time... thoughts becoming harder... nothing but the screen. There's... voices behind them both, chuckles, but that isn't important. Gotta focus... gotta... *pop, pop, pop... pop~!~<3*

With that last pop, Cody would find his head was empty. No thoughts, no thinking. Just empty and... blank.

color=#FF00BF for hypnosis stuff, will leave it up to ya if the video does anything further, or if the teacher and the doctor start to give commands and place triggers in.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:54 am

As the two of us relaxed and wobbled and relaxed, the video was soon turned off by the older males as the Principal walked around us speaking clearly and authoritatively. "Lock Cody and Samuel up nice and tight girls. I don't want either of them seeing or hearing any of this." He put a hand on both of our shoulders. "Good girl Cassy, Samantha." As he said the names, he squeezed to signal that you were Cassey, and I was Samantha. "Those boys don't need to know what you two are getting up to so make sure you always lock them away like this when someone asks you out to play."

He releases us both clearing his throat. "Now, strip so we can give you both a thorough examination." Without hesitation, I start removing my clothes stopping once I'm in my boxers. The doctor tutted. "Keep going. I want to be able to examine everything." I blush, say, "Sorry, Doctor." and remove the last of my clothing. The Principal looks over us both completely naked. "Hmm, we can't really examine them like this." The doctor chuckles. "Oh, you think they won't resist that order there first time." The Principal shrugs. "No idea, but this way's funner anyway." Reaching down, he trails his hand down both of our backs tickling in a spot or two before he reaches our asses. Pressing between your cheeks, he teases both of our puckers. "Tell us girls, have either of you played with your buttholes?" I blushed heavily at the question, but I spoke immediately. "Yes, it was very sensitive, but it didn't seem right, so I stopped."

Yeah, that'll work for the color. I'll also edit the OP to have a note on it just to make it easy to find since I'll probably forget it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:32 am

At the Principal's words, Cody felt himself drawing inward, before it felt like a door slammed shut. For a moment, he was even blanker than he had been, it feeling like his head was truly empty of anything. Then... Good Girl, Cassy echoed in her mind and she shivered. She nodded submissively to the Principal, taking note of his words. When someone asked them to play, Cody was to be locked away, and Cassy was to come out and play.

And as they gave a command, they began to strip. Cassy however, simply kept going, not stopping even with her briefs. She was soon naked before the Doctor and Principal, blushing a bit as for some reason, Cassy's... dick? seemed to be a bit hard, a tingle running up and down her body. The Doctor seems to notice that, humming a bit as he examines our members. You'd hear him murmur something about, "Chastity cages, down the line maybe." as the Princpal began to toy with their bodies. Cassy squeaks a bit as she feels a finger poke at her rear, and also joins in answering.

"O~Once, c-came from it, w-was too intense, g-got scared of d-doing it again."

The doctor quirks an eye up at that, glancing to the Principal who chuckled. "Well, these two both seem quite submissive. Seems it might not be as hard to train them as we thought."

"Indeed... though it seems Cassy here might be rather sensitive... something perhaps for us to take advantage of, now?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:32 am

I also groaned as my ass was fingered. My cock growing hard and leaking rather quickly from the firm, practiced fingering. "Yes, they would look good in cages until we can get their size down to something more appropriate. Are we going to just make these two into fembois, or turn them fully into women?" The principal adds a second digit into both of our backdoors drawing another moan from me. "Haven't decided yet, but we'll have to shrink them down before we can give them pussies anyway, so we have plenty of time to decide. It's best we get more feedback from the boys and men they'll be playing with before we decide."

The Principal pulls out from both of us giving each ass a firm slap. The Principal turns to you as I get grabbed by the doctor. "Alright, Cassey. Help me get these pants off. You and Mr. Spencer are going to get to know each other much more intimately." With the order, your eyes were drawn to Mr. Spencer's pants where a noticeable bulge had formed in his pants. Had he really gotten so excited just from teasing our buttholes? "You should feel proud, Cassey girl. I like playing with you, and I want to do it more."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:45 am

The Doctor grabs you, and rather than telling you to help him relieve him of his pants, he simply fishes out his eleven inch throbbing man pillar and presents it to you as he says, "Now then Samantha, I want you to show me how good of a girl you can be. See if you can take this thing to the base within a minute. And do make sure to moan and let out some wonderfully girly, slutty sounds as you suck on it." It seemed with the two of them responding so well to the queries before, that he was more eager to try and push the boundaries.

Cassy shivers but nods, blushing as she reaches up and starts to undo the Principal's pants. She squeaks as her face gets smacked by a big, thick monster of a cock, the fourteen inches dwarfing the... dick? that she herself had at close to six inches. She blushes, both from the scent and size of it as well as the Principal's words, and shivers more as he reaches down and pets her head.

"Mhm, impressive isn't it? Now then, Be a good girl Cassy, and start by stroking and using your tongue to get a taste." He replied, his cock twitching as Cassy dipped her head shyly before slowly, hesitantly moving forward to give it a lick.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:10 am

I gasped in shock at the size of his length. As my only impressive male feature, I had always been proud of my own measuring in at roughly 9 inches, but the doctors put me to shame. As Samuel, I would have been embarrassed but as Samantha, I was simply impressed and excited that I would get to play with such an impressive male member. Did other men at this school sport such impressive dicks for me to satisfy? I was going to love finding out. Giggling, I descended to my knees. Taking the head between my lips, I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan and began purring. My tongue began swirling around the head of his cock as I began bobbing my head shallowly at first but beginning to take it deeper after a few dips.

The Principles beastly cock twitched and spat a thick glob of pre dribbling down its length as you took your first lick. There was so much that it would have been impossible to get a taste even if you'd wanted to avoid it. A hand came down taking hold of your long hair. "What's this? Cassey, you have a few split ends here. You should take better care of your hair if men are to use it to keep hold of you." To make his point, he gave a tug to your head pulling your face against his length. By this point his cock was completely soaked in pre and saliva which was now smeared against your face and cheeks as he continued rubbing you against his member and soaking the air around you in his powerful scent. The scent of a real man.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:01 pm

Dr. Xadius blinks in a bit of surprise as you begin to take him so willingly. He chuckles and snorts a bit as he says, "Mhm, sloppy but eager... we might not have to do much to train this one. Might just be a natural slut." He doesn't give any further commands, seeming interested what you'll do on your own. He does however reach out and scritch at your ears before running his fingers through your hair as well. All while his cock throbs and leaks sweet pre for you to drink on down.

Tasting it makes Cassey blush and wriggle about as she shivers when Principal Spencer runs his fingers through her hair. At the Principal's words, she nodded. "I~I'll start taking better care of it sir." She was also strangely embarrassed to hear it wasn't that cared for... but she'd fix that in time! She squeaks however as he tugs on it and grinds his cock against her face. A small voice, very briefly, wonders why she should care about her hair though, but then the scent of a real man overwhelms her and she lets out a whine as she licks and kisses at his rod more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:45 am

"Yes, they both seem rather eager for their first time. Wonder if they're just more susceptible to suggestion, or if they've always wanted to do this." He continues to slap you across the face seeming to almost be trying to hinder your attempts to get more of his taste on your tongue. "I think you've licked and kissed enough. Take it into your mouth and get it good and slick, and make sure to finger your butt while you do it. You want me nice and slick and you good and stretched for the next part of our game."

I shiver and moan around the good doctor's length as he scritches me behind the ears. As Samuel, I hated anything that felt like being treated like a pet, but as Samantha, I could indulge in the treatment even going so far as to purr. I continued bobbing though I became frustrated with my own inexperience as I had trouble taking more than my muzzle could handle backing off almost immediately when he tickled the back of my throat and set off my gag reflex causing me to pull from him completely as I coughed for a few seconds.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:13 pm

Panting quite a bit, Cassey nods, taking a moment to suckle on her finger so it'd be nice and slick. Then she gasps as she slips her finger into her backdoor, and uses that as the oppurtunity to take the Principal's cock in. As she tastes it even more, her eyes grow more hazy and lidded and she begins to bob along its length. She has no real skill, but like Samantha, She feels a strange eagerness, a compulsion to do as good as she can. Of course, like Samantha, she isn't able yet to take it into her throat and pulls back, coughing a bit. She's quick to take it back in, moving and slurping away almost greedily at it.

"F~Fuck..." Dr. Xadius groaned out as you purred, gripping your head a bit as he suddenly starts to thrust away at your mouth and throat. You gag each time he tries to push in, but he is increasingly working his way in as the hand on your head both grips you tight and continues to scratch at your ears. A part of you briefly tries to rally at this sudden roughness, but a voice in your head whispers, Being used like nothing more than a cocksleeve feels so goood~ just feel your tail twitching excitedly, see how hard your clit is~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:54 am

Your tight ass hole quivers at the intrusion after going so long without being touched but remembering the first time you'd toyed with it made it extra sensitive. Mr. Spencer begins using your hair as a handle pulling you towards and away from him to guide you to his preferred pace. He chuckles as you gag on his cock for the first time. "Yes, don't let that discourage you. The more you force it down, the sooner it will stop, and you'll be deepthroating fat cocks and milking them like a pro." Pulling a chair over, he takes a seat, and you feel his shoe press against the underside of your erection that's almost painfully hard at this point. "This giant clitty's never served you better than the taste of dick has. In fact, I imagine touching it yourself causes you no reaction at all, but you're always grateful for a real man to show you the courtesy."

I tense a moment as the good doctor tightens his grip on my head, but I wouldn't imagine letting it slow my bobbing. I'd never imagined pleasing another man, but now, it was something I wanted so desperately. I found myself wondering why I had denied myself this until now. As he began using me more roughly, there was a moment of hesitation, but my head and mouth never stopped, my tail remained upright and lashing, and my clitty was leaking with excitement. It felt like it was my destiny to be used as a toy for the pleasure of real men who knew how to hold down a slight little thing like me and give them a proper breeding. Diving back down, I gagged again, but this time, through sheer will, I managed to keep myself from pulling out completely. As the coughing fit passed, his cockhead was still between my lips. I smiled in satisfaction at that.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:44 am

Quaking as her clit was toyed with and degraded so, Cassey nodded her head and moaned around his pillar as he helped her to push her boundaries... though even after a bit, he seemed to be trying to push them faster as she gagged and choked around it here and there. Nevertheless, the thought of being able to milk real cocks, thick, long, fat, manly cocks, better made her clit throb and drool even more than it already was. And even better... She could feel tingles beginning to spread through her as her finger reached a place she hadn't touched in some time.

The doctor couldn't help but chuckle a bit at this, smirking as he glanced between the two of us. "Perhaps the truth is a bit of both. We've only had a handful be so receptive to the hypnosis... but I imagine they've also thought of these things. And denied themselves." His smirk widening, he pulled out of your throat, keeping his grip on your head as he kept his cock just a bit out of reach. "Tell us, Have you had such slutty, girly desires before? To be shown and made into the proper breeding bitch you know you can be?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:56 am

As I was pulled from the cock, my tongue slipped out of my mouth trying to lap at the Doctor a little more before he asked his question. As Samuel, I would have rapidly denied his question to the point of seeming to protest too much. Samantha was more honest. "The only time I played with my ass, my father had told me I looked like a girl from behind, and I should bulk up like a real man. Before I stopped fingering my ass, I imagined my father walking in and catching me. In my head, he told me he'd show me what it meant to be a girl, but I freaked out and stopped to take a cold shower. I was so embarrassed that never touched my rear again." Even if I had no shame as Samantha, the admission still brought a blush to my cheeks.

The Principal threw his head back laughing. "Hear that, Cassy? Your friend over there almost fantasized about his own father." He leaned in closer speaking lower though still loud enough that everyone in the room could hear his words to you. "What about you, Cassy? Do you have any secrets to share that would embarrass poor Cody?" He leans back to speak making it clear he was talking to both of us now. "The two of you are never to have any secrets from each other or the two of us. You'll tell us everything without a moment's hesitation." He pulls your hair taking you from his crotch. "Go ahead Cassy, tell everyone in the room a secret."

I'll leave it up to you, if Cassy spills the whole undercover operation here, or if Cassy shares a more personal secret, and we manage to maintain our cover.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:05 am

"Hehe... that answers that question. You'll do well around here." The Doctor said with a smirk, humming as he said, "Why don't you turn around, And bend that cute, girly ass over for me so I can show you what its like to be a girl." Whether you did or not, you'd soon find yourself moved into such a position as his prick pressed and prodded at your tailhole. Thanks to how slick you'd gotten him, he was able to push on into your naughty boi-pussy with ease despite you never taking such a big thing inside you. "Starting to think we should perhaps do another round of hypnosis before we send them off to their dorms, ones that'll let their girly, slutty, true selves bleed through a bit."

Whining as she heard such, Cassy panted and moaned as the cock was pulled out of her mouth so she could speak. A small part of her tried to resist... sharing such things was bad, would be bad, would lead to...

It could lead to those fantasies coming true.. That was all the thought she needed to nod her head and pant and whine with need as she admitted, "A~AAah, I~I often... imagined the jocks from the football or basketball team... forcing me into a cheer outfit, a~and then..." She shuddered, then let out a slutty moan as a big glob of pre leaked forth, "T~Then imagined them taking me so many times, making me their personal cheer slut..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:43 pm

I shivered as he ordered me to turn around for him. Turning as ordered, my tail hiked up though there was a hint of nervousness. "Uhh Doctor, it looks too bIII!!" I was cut off as he pushed into my tail hole managing to force his massive length in only because of how slick it was with both my saliva and his own pre. I tried speaking a little more, but as he began forcing himself into my recently virgin boi-puss, I kept getting cut off by my own coos and moans as he molded me to his cock hollowing out my insides until he slipped in without resistance like a good cock-socket. My tail wrapped around the Doctor's waist as if I were trying to hug him while he drilled me. "Ahh, fuck, soo BIG, soo GOOD!"

Principal Spencer thought a moment at the suggestion. "Yes, there's not much reason to hold back if they're this compliant. Once we've had our fun with them, we'll put them on the video again before sending them on their way." He rubs your scalp as you tell him about your fantasy. "Why would it just have to be just the football and basketball teams? We've got some sprinters with incredible stamina, the shot-put boys could probably lift you like you weigh nothing, and then there's the swim team." Leaning back, he pats his lap. "Now, let's get to the part you've been waiting for your whole life. Take your seat, so I can teach that ass a lesson you'll never forget."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:55 am

Shivering, shuddering as he suggested such, Cassy whimpered and whined as her clit throbbed and leaked even more pre. She hadn't thought about that, and as he demanded she climb atop his lap, she hurried over. She blushed bright red as she felt his cock rubbing against her ass, and she was soon moving to line herself up. Hesitation came, and while at first it might have seemed like her other side was reasserting itself, the shy look in her eyes and the virgin squirming she made showed it was more just the first time jitters of a girl, eager yet feeling anxiety and trepidation about taking that plunge.

For you however, the Doctor had no problem just taking you and using you. He wasted no time as he pumped his pillar in and out of you, each plunge further reshaping your backdoor into the beginnings of a good boi-pussy. You could already imagine others in the school making use of you, pressing you against the lockers or bending you over their desk and taking you as they showed you your place as a cock slut bitch.

"Hehe, if ya're enjoying it so much, just you wait. You'll love what is to come I'm sure~" The doctor grunted, then he smirked and guided your hands to your own clit. He had you place two fingers against it, chuckling as he murmured,

"No more stroking these things... just diddling. Only two fingers to tweak and tug a bit, but these are clits, not dicks, so no jerking, no stroking. [color=#FF00BF]Got it Samantha~?]/color]"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games