Wishing on a Sexing Star(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wishing on a Sexing Star(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:57 am

She seemed a bit slow to respond, but she started suckling on the tip, her tongue licking at your cock tip, she had experience sucking dick, though looking down at her, her eyes were glazed over, she looked high, she didn't look like that before your shoved yourself into her throat then she mumble "I~I'll be a good girl~" around your cock head.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:00 pm

Recalling what happened to her mother, Clara hummed a bit and thrusted more slowly into her mouth. She started to run a hand through her hair as she growled, "You better, or I'll use you as nothing more than a cheap cocksleeve. Now, show my dick the respect it deserves, and you'll get a nice, creamy treat."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:04 pm

She laid there, bound and helpless, but eagerly suckling at your cock, able to take you balls deep in her throat without a single hint of problems, when you next pulled your dick out she mumbled "I~I'm so happy~ You Finally R~Raped me~" She let out a giggle as she swallowed your cock, trying to bury her nose in your crotch.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:10 pm

"The hell?" Clara mumbled aloud, frowning as she pulled her cock out and smacked her face. "Tell me what the fuck is up with a comment like that Bitch, or I'll start raping your face." She didn't believe it meant what it might have... cause if so, she was going to fuck this woman til her mind broke.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:17 pm

She shuddered and blushed, sniffing at your cock and giggled happily "I~I made F~Fun of you, C~Cause I~I don't like B~Boys, B~But I can't like G~Girls, I~I'm not A~Allowed~ B~But you was so P~Pretty, S~So I kept taunting you and making fun of you to get ya ta rape me~! T~That way both of U~Us could have fun and I~I wouldn't my can't." she said the last part slurring a bit "B~But now you're a boy and a girl and raped me, so I can like you!" she finished with a high off her ass smile
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:26 pm

She blinked... so it was partly as she assumed. And as she mulled it over, she suddenly realized what she'd done. That realization makes her feel sick to her stomach, but more than that, she suddenly is hugging Leah tightly. She apologizes for raping her, but only after assuring her she could like girls, it was okay to like girls, even ones without a dick like she was. Her touches became gentle, tender, and almost pleading as she noted that when she first saw her, she hadn't wanted to just fuck and have fun, she thought Leah was nice and funny and friendly... before of course she had started acting as she did.

Clara was still hard, but she now felt guilty as fuck as she rubbed herself against Leah as she mumbled. "A-Are... are you still going to be... a good girl?" She squirmed as she said, "E-Even after hearing that, i-it's still hard as fuck and a part of me just wants to keep raping you..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:30 pm

Leah didn't seem all the way there still, but, she wasn't completely mind fucked by your cock, and she seemed to have, some of her mind, she didn't push you away, instead she hugged you and whispered "I, I'm actually only mad you didn't wake me up first...I'm a Huge masochist...I~I've actually fucked myself until I passed out multiple times imagining you raping me into your sex toy, sex pet, housewife and all sorts of stuff like that." She admitted "I kinda wanna be a bad girl just to get raped like that while awake...I actually like the insults and stuff too." she wiggled against you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:38 pm

Blushing, it took a moment for Clara to regain the dominant air. Hearing that sort of thing would do that after all. Still, after a moment, she hummed and shifted, presenting her pussy to her, while smacking her forehead with her cock. "I've gotten quite a bit of use out of this... but my girl bits haven't had any attention. Be a good bitch and tend to them, make sure to worship them to make up for lost time, or I'm edging you for the next two hours."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:42 pm

She shuddered and came, before eagerly burying her face in your crotch, her mouth seemed much, much less experienced with pussy than it was with dick, but she had enthusiasm, then her fingers were poking, prodding and trying to go up your ass, she was trying to hit your G and P spot at the same time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:51 pm

Clara would spend the next two hours raping and degrading Leah, with small interludes to calm down a bit while asking if they could start dating or not. She then worked to show Leah just how good a woman could please another woman, before then cleaning her up and taking her home. She did find herself taking advantage of the drug induced haze from her cock's scent and taste to explain how she sort of had Lisa as a possible fuck toy and her mother as well, but swore her focus would be on Leah above all else.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games