Wishing on a Sexing Star(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wishing on a Sexing Star(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:53 am

The Fem girl introduced herself first and gave you her number first as well. Amelia was her name. The Nerd took a few pics of Lisa's cum drooling cunt before sharing her name and number Amanda, turns out they were actually Twins Smith were their last name apparently. They went by Lia and Mandy, Mandy also sent you the pics and vid she took. They were back in there seats by the time Lisa woke up and got to fixing her clothes...Lisa didn't even realize Lia had taken her bra, nor did she seem to realize that the button over her breasts was missing as she quickly tried to make her clothes look decent, and grab her pussy juice soaked backpack out from where it had slid under the seat.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:33 am

Noting their names down, Clara smiled and bid them farewell as she tucked her cock back away. She smirked at Lisa, humming as she said, "Do remember Lisa, my naughty little slut, you agreed to be my fuck toy if I want or need it~ And I plan to take advantage of that, whenever or whereever I feel like it~"

She then headed off to class, not caring that she smelt like sex. It made her feel so happy, knowing she'd gotten to finally have sex with girls after so long without~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:01 am

Lisa had run off somewhere early, blushing brightly and her hips shaking slightly as she went to class. Throughout the day though, you found yourself more aware than ever how cute, sexy or slutty some girls were, some things you'd never thought of before had invaded your mind, watching a girl chew on a pencil had you imagining her choking on your cock.

You Finally got a break though, and found something all too interesting when you got to the teacher's lounge the principal, sleeping, and sleeping hard by the looks of it, in fact, getting closer you saw she had a bottle of sleeping pills out and open, and you could look down in her purse, where you could see a bottle of painkillers, apparently she took the wrong pill, looking at them showed they were extra strength, you could probably let a horse rape her ass and she wouldn't wake up.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:12 am

Shivering throughout the classes, it takes a great deal of effort to focus on not just grabbing one of the girls and start fucking their face in front of the whole class. Or bending one over and taking her from behind the desk. Somehow despite the fact her dress has a bit of a tent though, no one seems to notice.

As she arrived at break and saw the principal in such a state though... her cock throbbed hard, and she wasted no time. She grabbed the principle, threw her on the table, and bent her over it. With a quick stripping, her pussy was bared and available and Clara surged forward, driving into the Principal and letting out a pleased moan of delight. Then she wasted no time as she began to go to town on the Principals pussy, panting hard and pressing her own chest into her boss's back as she turned her head and started raping her mouth with her tongue too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:35 am

The principal didn't respond, even as her ass jiggle with every brutal thrust, even as your hips slammed into her lewd fat ass, even as you pressed her tits harshly down into the table, or forced a kiss on her, she showed no signs of waking up the most that happened is that your sleeping boss let out a confused sounding moan as you raped her pussy with your cock and her throat with your tongue she offered no resistance. And for some reason, her being even more helpless than Lisa had been, made you even hornier.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:02 am

With her cock getting even harder because of that, even as she came after about four minutes of fucking, she didn't stop. She kept railing and driving into her boss, smacking at her ass and tits as she kept going. She wasn't going to stop til she wasn't hard damnit, and if her boss woke up... well oh well, she'd break her in like she broke her mother in~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:18 am

You'd been pounding her pussy for ten minutes now, and had stripped her of her clothes at some point, her ass and tits were covered in your hand prints, she was drooling a bit her mouth open and her pussy was leaking your cum, you'd cum more than once in her, hell her womb was bulged a little but you were still horny, maybe even horny than when you started, some new part of your brain kept screaming at you to breed her, claim her, take more and more of her, something was telling you that not only was she fertile as fuck...but some memories were popping up, she mocked you when you asked her out that one time, how she said she'd never touch a lesbian, how she needed a man to show her a good time, telling you to get some dick it might help you. She was a massive bitch and something about fucking her was just making you madder, hornier and more excited than ever.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:22 am

Pinning the Principal to a wall, I kept fucking her pussy for another three climaxes, her belly now looking like she was several months pregnant before I dropped her to the floor and then started to rape her face as I growled huskily, "You are my bitch now, my breeding whore. You're going to eat my pussy out whenever I want and will choke on my cock then beg me to put another baby or five in you as I break you in. You'll never deny me again Leah... I'll crush your mind with my new dick, warp and twist your body til the idea of anyone else can't get ya off... you are MINE!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:44 am

As You raped her unconcious body again and again, filled her womb and throat and mouth, and even covered her face your cock was still rock hard, and she was still knocked out...You remembered, you remembered her flashing you, putting her ass towards you, only to call you a freak, unprofessional, even calling you a pervert, you knew, knew she chose sexy poses and stances just to get a rise out of you so she could mock you. Constantly saying stuff like girls couldn't pleasure other girls or that you needed a man or mentioning children and mocking you by saying you'd never have any without a man...

Just remembering made you hornier as you looked at her battered and cum filled body...Time was running out though, or at least, that's what you thought, until the Dean's voice came over the intercom, telling everyone that they had to "Sadly" make today a half day, you weren't sure what had happened...but everyone would be leaving after this break instead of other teachers coming in to ruin your play~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:47 am

Clara had become angrier and angrier as she remembered all those things, but had been worried she wasn't going to be able to truly and properly break in the Principal. But then a stroke of luck, and she grinned. She grinned as she picked the Principal up and started carry fucking her. She was going to wait now for everyone to leave... then she'd go ahead and take her to her office. After swinging by the infirmary to grab some smelling salts of course. It wasn't nearly as much fun if she remained konked out...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:55 am

When you got to the infirmary you found not only smelling salts, but something else interesting, apparently a new infirmary bed had been delivered, but the nurse hadn't taken the extra stuff off yet, it was a gynecologist bed, with stirrups for the legs, and big thick leather straps for not only the legs, but also the arms and even head, the infirmary also seemed to still have AC besides the rest getting turned off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:03 am

"Change of plans Slut~" Clara sing-songed, grinning as she moved over and got Leah all situated and strapped into the infirmary bed. Only when she was sure that Leah wouldn't be able to escape did she bring the smelling salts over and place them below her nose.

"Wakey Wakey bitch, its time for your conversion into a lesbian bitch slut for me~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:16 am

Her ruined gaping pussy was on full display, Your cock was even harder as you waved the smelling salts under her nose, forcing her to slowly wake up with a confused groan as she looked around and tried to figure out what was happening, her sleeping pills trying to fight the smelling salts, she let out a low confused whine.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:24 am

Waving it under her nose again, Clara then stood to the side, grinning and with her cock on full display as she had a mad, predatory glint in her eye. "Morning Leah dear~. You remember me~? Remember all the things you said, all the things you did, that was meant to spit in my face my taste in who I want to have sex with, who I want to be with~?" She chuckled darkly, as she said, "I have to admit, you were right about one thing at least, even if everything else you were wrong about."

She gave her dick some strokes and purred. "I went and got myself a dick. Wished on a star, and now I've got this along with my pussy. And now? Now I'm going to use it to break your mind, to make you feel so good you won't be able to live without me and my cock. Hows that sound Boss~? Or should I say, my Bitch Slut~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:27 am

She seemed to take a few seconds to focus on you, and was listening, looking down, before coughing and waking up a bit more "C~Clara?! W~Well the, W~What the hell?" she asked, looking baffled "L~Let me O~Out right now, W~What do you think you're Doing you insane Lesbian Bitch? W~What is that some strap-on you bought you freakshow? D~Do I make you that horny?" She asked in a mocking tone, even as her eyes started darting around, looking for a way out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:37 am

There was no way out... Clara had made sure of it. The straps were tight, the only moving Leah would do would be bouncing from getting fucked. She grinned and purred, getting onto the bed with her as she stroked at her folds in a teasing fashion, before giving her clit a pinch as she growled, "What I'm doing is taking what's mine~ You've taunted and teased me for too long. Now I'm going to use this to fuck you some more until you can't think straight. Until me and my cock and my pussy is all you can think about. Cock first though, since it's gonna help break you down~"

She gave Leah a moment to realize the feelings in her pussy, her womb, and the taste in her mouth, then she slammed on home, stuffing her pussy yet again as she pressed her body to Leah's. She let their breasts mash and rub against each other while she took her in a forceful kiss.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:41 am

She let out a Yowl and tried to pull away from your rough clit pinches, only to just now seem to realize something was going on with her pussy, looking down she stared "W~Who the hell did you get to fuck me? D~Did you finally get a boyfriend you worthless cunt hunter, You'd need to set him up with another girl to even get second~" she said doing her best to mock you, only to let out a surprised scream into your mouth as she realized just how sore her body was from your previous rape.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:47 am

Her mocking was getting to Clara, so she pulled out and then slammed her cock to the hilt into Leah's throat. "Taste it, feel it pulse and throb. Feel it leak pre, bitch. Choke on it, and know that this is my big fat, real, cock, and that I've raped ya quite a bit already because you were a dumb bitch and took sleep meds stead of painkillers~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:49 am

When you shoved your dick into her throat, she almost seemed to get, dazed? Confused? Her screaming and struggles quieted down, she went limp, not passing out but seeming to become almost completely docile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:52 am

That was surprising enough that Clara blinked. She wasn't... clear headed, but she was confused enough to pull back out to the tip experimentally as she hummed in thought. "Suck it like a good bitch, and maybe I'll treat you as more of a woman than just a fucktoy."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games