A Sky Pirate's Life for Me Yaar [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Sky Pirate's Life for Me Yaar [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:42 am

Suddenly your face was pressed to the floor, she was tugging at your ears, biting them, and jackhammering in and out of you like her life depended on it. Maybe it did- perhaps there was some penalty to not properly breeding a brood mother on the first go as she mating pressed you, soon having her dick pierce your cervix as she started fucking your womb too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:48 am

I Squealed happily "Yesh~ More~ Rape my Womb~ So Good~ More~ D~Don't Stop~ Y~You Can't S~Stop I~I want every Drop of Cum~ B~Breed me~" I begged happily lost in the pleasure of getting womb fucked "Y~Y~You G~Gotta U~Use my B~Baby maker L~Like a D~Damn C~Communal O~Onahole~" I demanded eagerly as my pussy clamped tight, I was cumming and dirty talking unable to stop either.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:33 am

This continued on for the next hour. She came several times, but didn't stop her breeding til your belly was swollen and it looked like you were about damn near ready to give birth at least. The other five goblins were waiting with bated breath however as they looked over towards you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:47 am

I pulled the futa goblin in for a deep kiss my tongue eagerly, and drunk on sex, explored her mouth breaking the kiss I giggled "G~Good~ L~Let's have L~Lot's and Lot's of babies~" I purred, too drunk on pleasure to care, and not knowing what the other goblins wanted and with a giggle I mumbled "F~First time meeting Goblins and I~I'm a broodmother~ I can't wait~ Love this~ Love you~" I drunkenly sung in pleasure, still cumming and loving it around the massive shaft in me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:13 am

They cheered, and all visibly relaxed a bit, as if they, or maybe their captain, had passed some sort of test or trial. The futa smirks, bringing her cock out to present to you as she shoves it between your breasts. "Come on now, be a dear and clean me off now. That way I can get us sailing again~"

You felt a tingle in your womb... something told you that you were very, very, exceedingly pregnant now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:16 am

I Shuddered and giggled licking my lips as I wrapped my tits around her shaft and happily starting licking her cock head clean, wiping the rest of the cum off with my bare breasts and finding myself too fuck drunk to do anything besides happily giggle and play with the cum left behind on and in me, the warm feeling in my womb had me smiling and cupping it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:02 am

You were carried down into a comfy communal bedroom sort of area, and they helped clean ya up a bit more. Then one of the goblin girls remains as she pokes at your swollen, cum bloated belly. She lets out a whistle as she says, "Woah, think you're gonna have ten, maybe twelve kids once it finishes taking hold~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:06 am

Instead of answering I pulled her up to my face and buried my head in her tits or butt, I didn't care which and happily nodded off to sleep, too tired to continue, and whatever I stuck my face in kept the light out of my eyes until I managed to get to sleep for real.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:22 am

You eventually woke up a bit later to the smell of food, and found that the Goblin whose tits you were using as a pillow was holding a tray with some bread and stew on it for you. Your belly was still swollen as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:27 am

I blinked and slowly tried to sit up as memories flooded my mind and I blushed "O~Oh um, thanks, so like, quick question, I've never actually met goblins before whenever it was we met. Can you, explain what, exactly I did? As a Broodmother?" I took the food "L~Like What happened and what I'm supposed to do I mean?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:48 am

"You marked yourself as the Broodmother of our clan, the one who must bear all our young and who makes big decisions for the clan. You showed we were worthy to be the clan you are the broodmother for, and now we take care of you and the young you'll be birthing in precisely a week!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:57 am

I Blinked and blinked again before nodding "Sounds good...also you have nice tits, and a cute butt, I enjoy them...are you five and the captain the only Goblins or are there more on the ship?" I asked as I ate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:01 am

"The only Goblins for Clan Garbash!" She said as she blushed and presented her breasts and ass to you respectively, seeming to enjoy the attention. "We're a small and new clan. But with you now, we can grow bigger, make our own village or even town, and then we can do all sorts of things!" She doesn't give you the impression she is entirely sure what said things are, but she doesn't seem to care much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:06 am

I giggled and then hummed pulling her into my tits after I finished eating "Well darling~ Why don't you tell me what we already do~ and while you do that you can sit that sexy little ass on my face so I can kiss it~ Since you're such a good girl~" I purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:12 am

She blushed brightly, but sat on your face first. Her pussy smelled ever so nice and sweet. She then began to explain that Clan Garbash was a group of pirates, though not nasty mean pirates. Part of something called the Gray Scoundrels. They only ever attacked ships that were as armed as they were or more so, which usually meant well off merchants, Blackguards (regular pirates) or military ships. The Captain, Garbash unsurprisingly, wanted to start her own specific group of them and become big and famous. She'd needed though to try and find a brood-mother to help them grow their numbers, but they also needed gold first so they were out looking for ships to attack first to build funds.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:21 am

I blushed and listened, not minding what I was hear, and the entire time I was kissing, licking and sucking on her pussy lips and clit as I tried to see how many times I could make this cute goblin girl cum throughout her story. Honestly~ This sounded so awesome, amazing even!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:25 am

Her story took some time... you got her to cum about twelve times before she finished, and then she flopped away, nearly unconscious as her world spun and you were left with her delicious nectar on your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:30 am

I gave her a fond kiss and a grope before slowly standing up and getting a little stretch in, deciding to go for a bit of a walk and head on up to the deck, just to have a look around, check on the others, that sort of thing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:38 am

Making up to the deck, you saw two of the girls. One was mopping the deck and cleaning a bit of debris of some kind off, the other was checking the eight cannons the ship possesed. Both brightened and bowed slightly when they saw ya, but remained, for the moment, focused on their duties.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:43 am

I waved at them, but looked out to see if I could see anything interesting around us, not wanting to distract them, and not really able to do much to help with how fat my belly was already.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games