Poke Pleasure Cruise(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Poke Pleasure Cruise(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:50 am

((Luck Roll D100=3))
They let you go...mostly you felt because you rand directly into the arms of a Machamp who easily grabbed you, lifted you up, with one hand holding both of yours over you hand, and on hand on each of your ankle forcing you to basically do the splits in mid air. The last hand wrapped around your waist as her casually began using you to jack off with as he kept walking.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:48 am

I smiled seeing the trio of bunnies simply let me go which turned to shock when I slammed into the large Fighting-type's form like it was a brick wall. I barely had time to figure out what I'd run into before he grabbed me and lifted me up like I was nothing more than a toy. "Wait, stop!" After the lopunny, I was almost certainly pregnant already, so there wasn't much reason to fuck me, was there? Realizing I had no chance against his brute strength, I stopped my struggling instead biding my time looking for an opportunity to slip away from him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:13 am

He didn't seem to care about breeding you, in fact, he didn't seem to care about you at all, to him, using you, seemed to take all the thought that it would take to scratch your ear, just something you did. He did it as he walked and raped you, no care was given at all, no love, and no hate, you weren't even a living object to him, just something to use as he walked up some stars...past a girl tied up and gang raped by Spinaraks and a couple Ariados, not even slowing as the girl screamed and squealed and gave birth to about five eggs only to immediately get fucked again, she was drooling and her eyes were completely rolled up, but it was the girl who had ran off while you were getting fucked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:17 am

I gritted my teeth as no opportunity to get free of the overwhelming brute seemed to present itself. He didn't even seem to care that I wasn't really getting into it as he used me like nothing but a toy. All this guy seemed to care about was pleasuring his cock as he walked by various debauched scenes. Noticing the girl that had abandoned her, I was upset at her for running off even if I had planned to do the same to her, but I didn't think she deserved what she'd apparently run into. Figuring Machamp wasn't going to give me an opening, I tried another tactic squeezing my cunt around him hoping he would go ahead and discard me one he'd gotten off. (13-2=11)I gritted my teeth as I withstood the sensations that came with making myself tighter around him.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:33 am

He Seemed surprised, and interested in you tightening up, actually looking at you now, and then his fucking massively sped up, so much so that your ass was still jiggling from his first forceful thrust, by the time his cock hit your cervix for the hundreth time, he still didn't cum for a while though, only finally cumming once he was on the top deck, flooding you with jizz until leaked out everywhere as he settled into a poolside chair, and then went to sleep continuing to cum and fill you as he napped, thought he was no longer holding you.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:32 am

(8-1=7)I groaned out cumming immediately when he sped up thoroughly plowing into my cunt after I tried to milk him. I leaned against his chest gasping and moaning as he battered my penis while continuing his walk as if my pussy wrapped around him was nothing. Finally feeling him cum, I orgasmed once again milking him of everything he had even if I was almost certainly already pregnant. Feeling him finally finish and lay down to rest completely ignoring me once he was done using me. (16-2=14)Shaking my head, I quickly regained my senses figuring it was best not to sit out in the open where I could be easily spotted. With below deck seeming more unattainable than ever, I figured the spa was at least worth checking out.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:20 am

((Luck Roll=40))
As you sneaked away you actually found yourself running into a female pokemon! A Blissey! Though she seemed to take one look at you, nod and then grabbed your hand, trying to drag you off somewhere with a rather determined frown on her face, seems like she wasn't willing to just let you go, but she also seemed to be heading in a direction close to the spa at least.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:37 pm

I was shocked finding myself face to face with the first female Pokemon I'd seen since I found myself face to face with that Houndoom. Seeing that she was leading me in the same direction I was going anyway, I didn't really see any reason to resist though I kept an eye out in case there was some kind of trap waiting for us, or she changed directions away from the spa.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:26 am

Once you got closer you realized she wasn't heading to the spa but the nurse's station instead, she also seemed to be angrily muttering to herself as she dragged you off...looking at her closer you could also tell that she was actually a lot stronger than most of her kind, she was less...round and fat, more shaped like an egg, and she had some serious muscle on her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Seeing a few concerning signs, I figured it was best to avoid going to whatever was going on at the Nurse's station. Knowing what had been going on, they'd probably put me in a nurse outfit and blow injured Pokemon as some kind of medical treatment. Still, the muscle on her was a little concerning. Figuring I needed a distraction, I looked around for anything I could call to her attention.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:28 pm

Looking around...You managed to see something odd, a girl in a trash can, or well, at least her cum soaked gaping and ruined holes, she seemed either stuck or knocked out but she wasn't wiggling around at all, though her legs did twitch every now and then, but that was the most distracting thing you'd seen on your walk, and you were getting close.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:51 am

Seeing the girl in a trash can, I realized I might have just gotten lucky. She was leading me to the nurse's station, so she probably works there and would be expected to help the injured. If she distracted herself with getting ready to move the unconscious girl, it would probably get me the opening I needed. Touching the Blissey's shoulder, I guess, I pointed out the girl. "Hey, she looks like she needs medical attention."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:40 am

((48))
The Blissey, actually went over to look at the other girl, but held onto you the whole time, and after a minute slowly shook her head, before pointing at her egg, then the passed out girl and shaking her head, then pointing at her egg and then you before nodding. After a moment to think she pulled you towards the nurse's station but she takes a moment to point at you and then the nurse's area, before pointing at herself and back at the other girl.

Taking about a minute you could summarize that despite the cum the girl wasn't pregnant. But you were, so getting you to the nurse's station was more important than the other girl. Once she had you set up though she seemed to be planning to com back.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:53 am

I watched for any moment of distraction, but her grip remained firm as she looked over the girl before pantomiming at me. After seeing that these Pokemon could somehow get human women pregnant and what I'd been through with that Houndoom and the trio of Lopunny, it wasn't surprising to hear I was pregnant, but it still shocked me to have it confirmed. For a moment, I wondered who was the father until I realized I wasn't too pleased with any of the options. I didn't know what was happening to me, but I kept seeming to get into these beasts having their way with me.

I was still hesitant about being taken anywhere by a Pokemon after what I'd experienced, but the nurse's station was probably a much better place to lay the eggs than just wherever I happened when the eggs started coming. Sighing, I turned my head. "Fine, let's get moving then."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:51 am

The Blissey nodded happily and took you into the nurse station, then the back of the nurse station which had a bunch of bed, one of which had a passed out girl on it, who stunk like alcohol, but had no cum or even look like she'd been touched. Luckily you weren't by her though. you were brought to a bed and found yourself stripped naked and laid down with your legs being put up in some half circle thing, before the Blissey gave you a pudding cup and put a glass of water on a table next to you before turning and heading back out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:31 am

I was a little curious about the drunk. Had they cleaned her up, or had she passed out without getting raped out there? I'd have to wait for her to come to though, so I took a seat on the bed. I didn't like that she'd stripped me, but at least there weren't males here trying to force themselves on me. Now I apparently just had to wait for the eggs to start coming. Looking down at the half circle, I assumed that was there to catch the eggs. With little else to do, I took the pudding cup and water. I hadn't had a chance to get something to eat or drink since this all started, and it was probably best to get my fill after all the activity.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:29 am

The pudding and water actually settled your stomach, the Blissey brought back the passed out cum covered woman from the trash can not to long after you finished, tossing the cum leaking girl on a bed before approaching you and listening to and poking your stomach in a few places, making something move around, nodding she pulled out a...sharpie? And then drew five small eggs on your belly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:10 am

I sighed only thinking that the food and drink could have been somehow spiked after I'd finished it but glad that wasn't the case. As I watched the Blissey return, I found myself curious. Was there no one else here to help? I was caught off guard when she drew on me with the sharpie. Apparently, I had five eggs growing in me. "You gotta be kidding me. Do you know how much longer this'll take? I kinda have stuff I need to do that I don't want to delay." I knew none of this was the blissey's fault, but it was hard to keep the annoyance over the situation out of my voice.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:38 am

She nodded and helped you up, then over to the passed out cummy girl, and pointed at her, her pussy and ass which were both leaking cum, then your mouth, then she motioned at your belly, It took her a couple tries and some different motions, but apparently eating cum would speed up the pregnancy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:45 am

I tensed once I figured out what she was trying to tell me. It took longer because of how it didn't make any sense. Just what was going on around here? Is that why those Lopunny wanted me and the older woman to eat each other out? I hesitated not really wanting to do such a thing. I didn't even know whose cum it was though that really should have been further down on the list of excuses for why I shouldn't eat Pokemon cum out of a woman I found passed out in a dumpster. Still, I had things I needed to do and who knew how long this Blissey would be able to keep this place safe. Leaning forward, I lapped at the girl's cheek getting some cum that had dribbled out of her mouth. (16-2=14)I shivered at the taste. Even old, it still tastes good, but I held it together for now as I cleaned her face.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games