Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:49 am

That bit of teasing graced you with one as her eyes went wide, she squeaked, came, and then promptly seemed to pass out. For as kinky as she seemed to be, it seemed some teasing could catch her off guard. Her cock of course remained hard even as it dribbled cum onto her groin and she lay there twitching.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:52 am

I giggled, and getting a naughty Idea moved over to her, and positioned her so her cock was pointed down at her face and her ass was up in the air, before shoving my tongue up her ass and trying to see if she had a P-spot while my hands played with my tits and gave her a tit job trying to milk her cock onto her own face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:01 am

She did indeed have a prostate, and teasing it with your tongue made her cock twitch, throb, quake and pulse. It took little less than three minutes before she was cumming, coating her chest and face in her own jizz as a whine of pleasure came forth from her unconscious form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:05 am

I giggled, but didn't stop, instead I'd planned to tease her prostate and cock more and more and more, and force her to cum again and again until she finally woke up. I refused to stop, enjoying myself to much now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:13 am

It was possible you were just making it more likely she wasn't going to wake up for a bit. After the fifth climax, you realized you were starting to form a puddle of cum around you and herself, and weak, exhausted, tired whimpers were all that came from Ameril at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:16 am

I giggled and decided to let her lay down and nuzzled into her side happily bathing in the cum with her as I kissed her cheek, enjoying my fun with my wife to be all to much.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:00 pm

It's about an hour before the plane is set to land in her country that she wakes up. She pouts a bit, then fucks your face into the cum for three rounds of your own climax and one of hers before she drags you to the shower to get cleaned up (and fuck you against the wall this time). Then she leads you out to check on Lynette, who has woken up and is peppering one of her bodyguards with all kinds of questions about her country and about Ameril herself. She practically throws herself at the two of you though, knocking ya both to the ground as she hugs ya both tight and starts babbling at the speed of sound.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:07 pm

I was giggling a bit after the shower "Sorry Honey~ I would have kept playing with you but you weren't waking up, and I'd thought it might be bad If I met your parents while you were knocked out from getting drained." I gave her a kiss as we walked back to see Lynette, I happily picked her up and just nodded along, throwing in a word every now and then, Lyn tended to babble when she got excited, so I'd gotten pretty good at figuring out what she was saying.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:06 am

She would have kept on babbling, but then an announcement comes over informing they are descending towards the airport, and Lyn practically vibrates out of your hands as she hurries over to the windows to look out at the large tropical island below, Ameril smiling brightly at you as she rests your head on her shoulders and runs her fingers through your hair.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:20 am

I blushed, feeling more embarrassed by the loving action than the kinky sex, but I enjoyed it and happily leaned into her side kissing her, before quickly sitting down and buckling myself and Lyn in, I didn't want to risk any accidents.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:34 pm

Ameril seemed to notice that, giving you another soft kiss as she stroked your cheek tenderly before taking her seat as well. Soon enough, you were landing, and there was a small royal detachment waiting for the three of you as Ameril strode on out of the plane, gesturing for you to follow her and keep Lynette close.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:52 pm

I picked up Lynette, carrying her on my hip as we walked forwards, my other hand was holding Amy's as I walked with her blushing a bit at the family scene I was currently a part of...I actually liked it a lot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:02 am

The trip to the palace was thankfully not too long... as it turned out you'd landed at the small royal airport rather than the island's primary one. The palace itself was extradorinary, if a bit smaller than you might have expected. It certainly had the air of a modern tropical kingdom to it though, and soon enough you were being guided into a hall where at the end, you see a beautiful, very MILFy looking woman sitting on a throne, and who you could only assume was a futa in attire that seemed to be a mix of kingly and queenly style. Both looked at the three of you with excited anticipation as Ameril purred and asked,

"Do you want to introduce yourself to my parents, or want me to introduce you~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:13 am

I Squeaked and looked at Amy, before thinking about it I leaned down and kissed her, in front of her parents, right on the lips "There's my introduction, you can introduce both of us to them though~ I wanna hear what you have to say~" It might be because I was still riding the high off our sex, but I nipped her ear playfully and nuzzled one of the hickies I'd left on her neck before pulling back with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:17 am

Ameril blushed brilliantly but smiled, even as you noticed a bit of a tent in her skirt. She stepped forward, introducing you as the love of her life, the soulmate she'd spent so long looking for, the jewel she craved and desired so. She let forth quite a bit of flattery about you, with you managing to note that her memory showed it wasn't just how good you were in bed. Either she'd done a bit of research at some point, or she remembered more of what you'd mentioned in small talk that night so many years previously then you recalled.

Regardless, you were left blushing so much that Lynette giggled and said, "Mama's as red as an apple~!" which had the King and Queen both chuckle as they rose to come over towards the two of you, both smiling.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

will let ya pick out pics for the king and queen
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:23 am

I blushed and kissed Lyn's forehead "What have I told you about pointing out stuff like that princess." I tried to chide her a little...but I couldn't keep the massive grin off my face and my body from happily wiggling, it was embarrassing, but, so flattering and just, attractive that only because we were in public could I hold myself back. Though I leaned into Amy's side and whispered softly "I'm Draining and Breaking you tonight~" before her parents got to us.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:32 am

Ameril nearly sputtered at that, even as she whispered back, "Draining yes, breaking... mhm, we'll see if its me or you getting broken~" The queen then surprised you by pulling you into one of the tightest hugs you'd ever received, already seeming to be welcoming you into the family as your face wound up stuffed in her bosom. The futa King in the meantime smirked and said, "You found a dazzling one daughter. Almost makes me want to briefly revive the old law about the King's Right~" That left your soon to be husband blushing and sputtering again, while her mother just chuckled and said, "Its called the King and Queen's right my dear. You wouldn't be the only one enjoying her~"

That just made Lynette tilt her head curiously even as you found yourself on the receiving end of gentle, lustful leers from the King and Queen and a gaze of lust from Ameril that was equal parts proud they liked you that much and held some possessive qualities to it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:53 am

I Coughed and blushed brightly before responding "Sorry, Amy already said no to anything like that, even had a bit of a panic attack from some light teasing, so even if you brought back some law I'd tell you to get bent and I wouldn't do it." I Paused, I wasn't trying to start a fight I was just responding after seeing how badly Amy had freaked out before, but she wasn't freaking out that bad this time "Though both of you are very pretty, I can see where Amy gets her looks from, we're gonna be busy...putting in a view orders for our darling princess to get some younger siblings tonight." I said, trying to both not cause any problems, figure out what the hell I was supposed to do or say, and not blab anything embarrassing to Lyn, speaking of "Lynette~ Dear this is your Grandma and Grandpa, your Daddy's parents." I explained, setting her down "Why don't you talk to them, They probably know even more than your Daddy."
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games