Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:59 am

She quickly got to work getting your arms and legs slipped into binding rubbery gloves and socks to keep ya nice and stuck in place. Then she quickly got to work starting on using you as little more than a toy, claiming your mouth first with her pussy, then her cock as she groaned and moaned in pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:17 am

It took me a little to get into the stuff properly, mostly because I'd never done it before, and because Amy got a little overexcited and tied a few spots to tight, though the little delays only seemed to make her hornier, then I was blinfolded and gagged with an O-Ring, after that I could only lap at the pussy that was soon pressed against my face, and then swallow the cock while listening to her moans with a huge embarrassed blush.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:21 am

Panting hard, Ameril quickly started thrusting and fucking away at your face, using you as little more than a sleeve for her cock. Just as before in that one night, Ameril seemed to have a great deal of stamina, and fucked you in various positions in your mouth, ass, and pussy. She finally stopped after you'd lost count of how many times you came and she began to free you from your bindings.

"Mmhm, now, why don't you make use of this strap on and fuck me a bit now~?" She asked, pointing out a strap on with a large dragon dildo on it, smirking as she said, "Or you can just eat out my pussy instead if ya want~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:27 am

I shuddered and leaned forward, kissing her as my legs shook a bit "Horny Bitch~" I moaned in her ear before reaching over for the strap on, putting it on I licked some cum from my lips before pushing her down and crawling on top of her, my holes leaking cum and pussy juice down onto her chest, I poked her lips with the strap on "Make it nice and Wet~" I ordered with a purr "B~Because I'm gonna fuck your ass...and then if you're a good girl I'll give your pussy some attention.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:32 am

She nodded, taking it in with practiced ease and getting it nice and slick for you. Only once it was dripping with slime and drool did she stop and smile, looking up at you with a needy, hungry grin. "Damn right I'm a horny bitch~ but only for you~" She then reached down and spread her cheeks, her backdoor winking at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:10 am

I Shuddered then slammed into her asshole eagerly, licking my lips as her cock bounced freely in between us "I'm not gonna kiss you, And you're not allowed to touch me at all, no using your hands or wrapping your legs around me~" I gave a naughty grin "Not until you coat both of our faces and tits with your thick cock milk~" I grabbed her hips and purred "Understand my little whore princess~?" and only once she accepted did I start fucking her princess ass like it was the cheapest most whorish ass on the planet, roughly and eagerly lost in my lust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:31 am

She nodded her head eagerly, hands digging into sheets as she let out a lewd cry as you started hammering away at her. Just as you'd done or tried to at times, she let out whorish screams and squeals of delight as you railed away at her ass. Her legs twitched, wanting deperately to lock around you, but remembering your words stayed put.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:00 am

I giggled as I then stopped pounding her and instead ground my Dildo deep inside her, teasing one spot that seemed to make her cock twitch "No Cumming without Permission~ Beg like a good girl~ Or maybe I might get a little mean to punish you~ Hmm~ Maybe I'll find a nice futa or girl on the staff and have some fun with them while you can only watch~" I was only teasing her, I didn't really plan to do it, well, unless she seemed to be into it...honestly I was happy that I was making her happy~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:40 am

"N~NO!" she squeaked, suddenly pinning you to the bed again as she moaned and ground her ass into your hips and the strap on. Her lips seized yours in a heated, needy kiss that left your head spinning as she proceeded to ride and rape herself on it. She was breaking some of the rules you'd outlined, but it was hard to focus on that with her breasts grinding into your own and her cock drooling and leaking liberally as she kept kissing you thoroughly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:05 am

I Shuddered...and wondered how far I could push her, my own perverted side was now woken after years of not even touching myself, breaking the kiss I purred "You broke my rules~ Whore Princess~ I should go grab some cute futa and make you watch while she pounds my pussy~ I might just lock you up in a chastity belt~" I continued to tease her, before giggling "Unless you wanna Rape~ Me~ until I can't even think about doing that~?" I was gonna end the teasing but I couldn't keep the smile off my face, this was so cute.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:20 am

Her eyes shrank to pinpricks, then at first kept bouncing and riding you wildly. Then she tore the strapon off and slammed into you and began to practically rape your holes, fucking both of them rapidly and hard as she pinned you down and said, "No, nononono, you are mine, mine, MINE, no other futa gets you, no guy, no girl, not even a trappy femboi... mine and mine alone!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:25 am

I let out a squeak, ah, maybe I should clear up the "O~Oh God~?!" I squealed as I suddenly felt both my holes being fucked harder, rougher and faster than she ever had before, knocking the breath out of me as I stared up at her with a shocked open mouth, my brain stuttering as her hips slammed into me harder and harder and my brain hiccuping as it tried to figure out if she was just that fast, had someone put on the strap-on or somehow grew another dick to be able to fuck me like this, I let out loud howls and screams of pleasure, if I wasn't careful I might just get addicted to the pain~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:03 am

She was only fucking you with her own cock, the strap on discarded nearby. But she was pulling in and out of each hole so fast it might as well have been two cocks as she plowed and railed at you. She was fucking you so hard and fast that you were being actually pushed back towards the side of the bed. If she kept up her wild fucking, soon she'd push you and herself off the bed!

"No one else can have you, no one else can fuck you, you are mine, my wife to be, my fucktoy, my precious love~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:22 am

I tried to speak but ever time I did the air was simply forced out of my lung as she unrelentlessly slammed into my holes over and over, I tried to grab the bed but only got some blankets before I was fucked off it, completely helpless under Amy's ever rougher and ever more and more violent assault as she did her best to break me, at least that's what it felt like~ Why was I loving it~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:29 am

Your pussy and ass felt like they were ruined for any cock but hers by the time she finished, filling both holes up three times before pulling out and firing her remaining loads all over you. Then she stood, panting hard as she said in a possessive tone, "Mine. Mineminemine. No one elses. G~Got that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:43 am

I was shaking a bit, my legs and hips felt completely numb, before I giggled a bit and pulled her down into a kiss "I was teasin dumb dumb~ Of Course I'm your's" I sing songed laughing at her, "Though~ Hmm~ Cute when you're jealous~ I liked that~ I might just flirt with others to get you to rape me more~" I teased with a smile "I, I might be a Masochist~" I blushed and looked up at her nervously "I~Is that weird?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:57 am

She blushed brilliantly, sputtering a bit and pouting... which only made her cuter as she crossed her arms over her chest and said, "N~Naughty wife to b~be." She then hummed a bit at that and shrugged, grinning as she said, "Not at all~ My mom was, and from what I hear still is. Tis the reason the palace has a small dungeon in it still hehe."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:01 am

I stared at nothing "I didn't realize how backed up I was, cause I just thought of you fucking your tied up mom's ass then making me lick it up and I thought that was a hot idea~" I Whined covering my face "Anyone else and I don't really care about sex, with you around and I just love the idea of being your masochistic little slut queen~ Only you make me feel this way~ No one else makes me want to submit to them~ Only You~" She did good...I should reward her right? I wasn't sure how this all worked but I was liking it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:35 am

She blushed brilliantly and got a shy look on her face a bit, fidgeting about a bit, though her cock and lower lips both twitched excitedly at that. She smiled and cooed though as she said, "And you're the only one who makes me so horny so frequently that it can be hard to think straight."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:41 am

I giggled and hummed "Love you~ And if you treat me like a Masochistic little whore I might have trouble resisting you~" I purred to her with a giggle "Honestly hun~ if it's you I'd probably be up for anything as long as you're forceful about it~" I hummed and cupped my tits "I'd probably wear a pearl necklace from you to formal events if you know what I mean~?" It was fun to tease her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games