A debt to repay [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A debt to repay [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:32 am

"S~Someone's enjoying my touches." The girl said with a shy blush and giggle, her own small breasts rubbing into your own as she returned the kiss tenderly enough, fingers dancing over your body with practiced ease.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:50 am

I let out a Purr as I kissed her again "Yesh~" I moaned into her ear the softer touches were so completely different that my body felt like it was heating up more and more with desire and need.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:41 am

Giggling, she soon switched position, and soon her own cum filled hole was presented to your face as she began to delicately lap at and tend to your lower lips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:59 am

I blushed as I stared at her cummy fuck hole, but happily opened my mouth and dived my tongue in once she started to lick me, reminding me that she had already cleaned me up, so I should return the favor, so I sucked the cum out of her, swallowing and lapping up every drop of jizz that I could get from her pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:22 am

A part of you shuddered, realizing you'd not even been a girl for a week, yet now you were eating cum out of a girls pussy. Still, her tongue felt too good on your overly sensitive folds to care all that much... and her delicate fingers felt so nice on your petals...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:28 am

Enjoying it all to much, and cumming on her face a bit, I wrapped my arms around her and habbily buried my face into her pussy deeper and wrapped my legs around her head, Refusing to let her pull away until I'd at least made her cum and cleaned her out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:55 am

Getting her and yourself cleaned up and feeling good, you made a fast friendship with her and several of the others as you grew used to your job. After a time, you actively found yourself loving it more and more, and even when your debt was repaid, you kept at it. You couldn't go back to being a guy anyways, especially not after the orgy you're girlfriend had you take part in and you got stuffed in all three holes. Even if they'd offered ya a bunch of money to turn back, you wouldn't. This was your life now, and you wouldn't trade it for any other.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games