Path of a Half-Breed[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Path of a Half-Breed[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:12 am

She smirked as you kissed her thrusting her tongue into your mouth for a moment before breaking the kiss. "You certainly are a friendly one. I think the milking racks will make the perfect place for you." Taking you into a room, she lowers you into a tub. "Bring her a cow-print bikini." Some other girls scatter as she begins running her big, strong hands over your skin.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:40 am

I moaned and shuddered, cumming on her arm as I kissed her tongue, sucking and licking at it like it was a cock, and then giggling and nuzzling into her when she pulled back, happily kissing her neck, when she started touching me I didn't fight it at all letting her hands roam my body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:48 am

She moves to your breasts molding them between her fingers. "Yes, the milking racks will make a good place for you to start. Of course, we'll have to make absolutely certain you're pregnant to maximize production." She pinches a nipple drawing a bead of milk to the tip.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:05 am

I let out a whorish scream as I came again...that was so totally new that I soon passed out, cumming as she teased my milky nipples again and again, I just couldn't handle how sensitive my body was, even a succubus had her limits.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:17 am

When you came to, you were leaning over something with bindings keeping you in place. Constant pressure was applied to your nipples drawing a stream of your milk like a machine took in your pearly white. You felt a large cock with a broad flat head pierce into you, and something deep inside your pussy sloshed about inside of you. The voice of the minotaur laughed. "Finally back with us, ehh? Took three loads to wake you up." He slaps your ass sending it jiggling as she continues to fuck you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:26 am

I let out a confused groan, shouldn't the game have kicked me out if I had passed out? D~Did I trigger a cutscene? T~This all felt so real it was hard to tell, I shuddered at the feeling of my tits getting milked, was I seeing things or were they even bigger? I let out a moan at the massive Mino-Cock inside me, spreading my wider and then let out a squeal at the ass slap, my pussy tightening up as she casually fucked me without care "W~Wah~?" I tried to ask, my brain trying to process where I was and what was happening.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:31 am

There is a chuckle behind you. "Game? Cutscene? Hmm, very interesting." She doesn't elaborate further as she slaps your ass again slamming into you to the hilt as she unloads her fourth load into you. As she does, you feel the stream of milk coming from your tits actually increase in volume. "Mmm, it is unfortunate that I have other duties to attend to. I would have liked to have spent a few more loads before opening you to the public."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:10 am

I squealed and came as she flooded me and slapped my ass, my tits swelling in size making me leak more milk, did, did she read my mind or was my mouth moving? I felt like I was going crazy from the dick, why was I so sensitive~? Public? What did that mean~? I tried to move my head and look around to figure out what was going on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:36 pm

Pulling out, she removes the tubes to the machine sucking your milk, and you hear the wood groan as she puts a foot on it and gives it a solid kick. The wooden contraption you're on begins sliding along a set of tracks straight towards a wall, but as you head on, the wall slides down letting you slide into the next room.

The room you come into has a bit of a bar feel to it as you come to a stop next to a table and chairs. At the table are three Kobolds. "Ah, she's here, she's here." Two of them grab the tubes connecting them to a smaller machine that begins filling mugs with your milk. One of them quickly waving its lizard dick in your face as she sips some of your milk. "You drink too, yes?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:10 am

I let out a confused and fearful squeal as I suddenly find myself rolling around, coughing in surprise when I found that I was now, at a table with three lizard futa? Small ones at that, then I had to moan as soon I was being milked again, though by a smaller machine this time, then blushed at the offered dick, I was a bit confused but opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, inviting her to my mouth, might as well enjoy it and get some tasty treats of my own~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:04 pm

The small one above you pushes her cock into your mouth groaning as your tongue almost instinctively wraps around it. "Hmm, such a good mouthpuss." She takes another swig of your milk before filling her glass. The three of them clinking their glasses together as they chatter about something they're celebrating. "Hey, you're hogging the mouthpuss. Finish." One of them berates its coleague for using your mouth for so long causing the other two roll its eyes before it took another couple of thrusts to face fuck you until it came.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:23 pm

I moaned and shuddered sucking eagerly on the cock and draining it as best as I could, maybe it was thanks to being part succubus, but cum tasted so good now that I actually found myself eager for more and more of it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:50 am

The second partner groans as you suck him dry. The third watching with obvious interest. "Can't wait. Gotta get in on this." She stands from her seat and walks around you. A pair of pugs shoot into both your ass and pussy as she approaches. "Ugh, gotta pay extra for that." There's a pause as she massages your ass cheek before giving in and putting a coin releasing both of your holes which gape a little from the sudden intrusion and extraction of the plugs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:20 am

I moan suckling on the cock in my throat eagerly, cumming a little when the weird plugs pulled out, I couldn't even look to see how this was all set up, but I blushed and wiggled my ass as she rubbed it, fuck it, I'd enjoy this too then~ getting gang banged by kobolds sounded like it could be fun~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:53 am

The pair of Kobolds spit-roasting you squealed as you worked their lengths. Your body was made for this and instinctively knew exactly how to perfectly work any length inside of it. They got another mug each sending a surge of pleasure as you were milked a little more. "Nggh, I gotta get in on this." The third Kobold hopped onto your back, turned around, and leaned back letting her cock tease against your ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:43 am

I Squealed, and bucked my hips, doing my best to force her into my ass as my hard cock and balls eagerly shaking around as I was being driven to cum again thanks to the three little lizard gals.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:30 am

"Heh heh, this one wants it bad." She gave your hair a tug as she shoved her cock into your ass now filling your every hole with lizard cock. The two cocks going between your legs having to fight against each other for space inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:12 am

I moaned and was all to happy to shake my ass, it felt good, riding these cocks, sucking the on in front of me, it was all crazy good, I might actually get addicted to this at the rate I was going~ My holes were made for dick~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:09 am

The trio continued rocking into you seeming well-versed in working in unison on a girl. You were empty for even a moment. "Finish warm-up?" "Yes yes!" The three of them suddenly pushed into you at the same time flooding your throat, pussy, and ass with fresh kobold spunk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:34 am

I let out a squeal, cumming with them, my milk was flooding into the machine, as my eyes rolled up a bit, I did my best to drain all their balls empty of cum.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games