"Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: "Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:37 pm

Her teeth sink into your skin a little as her entire form tenses above you. Inside, you feel her cockhead burst with fresh, life-giving seed for your desperate womb. Your heart fluttered hoping she knocked you up with this load though the thought that she might have to take a couple more attempts to make certain it took was certainly enticing.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:24 am

I let out a whorish moan as I was knotted on her fat cock, but after resting for a couple seconds, recovering a bit I leaned up and growled softly in her ear "That better not be it~ I want it until I can't walk on my own for the weekend~" I practically order her to fuck me more, and even harder "I don't wanna be able to even think until tomorrow~ So hurry up and breed your bitch more~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:05 pm

She smirks as you get a little aggressive and demand she give you more. "Well, never let it be said that I leave a girl disappointed." She grabs hold of your hips once again. Her knot is still locked tight inside of you, but she manages to force it against your tight folds and their vice-like grip. Each time she pulls back, it almost feel like she's going to pull your cunt inside out before she suddenly mashes it back against your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:25 pm

I let out a whore like moan of delight, "Y~Yesh~ More~ F~Fuck me more~ H~Harder~ More Cum~" I begged "R~Ruin my pussy~ Knot fuck me~ Wreck my Womb~ I want more~" I continued feeling hornier the dirtier I talked, even making myself cum once just from my own words.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:51 am

"Yeah, gonna make sure you always remember the feeling of me filling you up. No one's ever gonna satisfy you like me once I've molded you to my shape." She pulls back again. This time though, as your pussy resists her attempt to pull out, she doesn't push back in as if she were planning to wreck your pussy lips by yanking her fully engorged knot through them.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:27 am

I was shuddering and moaning in pleasure as she tugged and tugged at my pussy lips with her fat knot "Y~Yesh~ More~" I begged my tongue hanging out as I drooled in pleasure "D~Do it~ I don't care~ Claim me~ Break my pussy~ Pull my womb out and fucking knot it directly~ Just give me more puppies~" I panted out with a whore's squeal as I came, once again, the Aphrodisiacs making it even better as time went on.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:53 am

"Fuck yes, become my eager little slut while I make your body mine. No matter who else puts their dick in you, you'll always remember that I made you mine!" Finally, her knot popped out leaving your pussy wrecked and gaping, but she didn't give you a moment's rest before shoving her knot back into you. Your pussy too stretched to resist, she popped back inside of you shouting out in delight as she came the moment her knot was enveloped inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:46 am

I came when she pulled out but came even harder when she came in me again, it felt like my womb was filled with lava from how hot her cum was, but at the same time it was cooling the burning need inside me and was forcing me to lay there limp as my brain tried to recover from the orgasm.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:31 am

"Ahh, hell yeah. It feels so good to have a willing hole to unload in whenever I want." She holds your hip with one hand while giving your ass a slap with the other. "That's it doll. Bask in the sensation of my cum filling you. Bet you're already knocked up. Maybe we should wait on the wedding until you're showing so everyone will know we couldn't keep off of one another."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:25 am

I Shuddered and came around her again, then licked my lips with a naughty grin, still horny, but not completely mind broken levels of horny anymore "I can't stop screaming and you entire house will stink of sex by the time your parents get back~ Now shut up and stain my fur with your cum~" I ordered eagerly...I still wasn't in my right mind.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:09 am

As you came around her, her hand gripped tightly around your tail while the other continued to assault your ass with slap after slap. "So you want me to pull out and stain your fur? Well, I have enough in the tank to both stain your body and impregnate you, so there's no reason not to do it." Pulling out, she hotdogs her cock between your ass cheeks and unloads on your back and hair with her pearly white seed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:36 am

I was moaning, shaking and shuddering, drowning in the scent of her cum, and squirting like a slut with every slap of my fat ass, my brain was little more than a well fucked puddle of cum and horniness, I couldn't help but love it all~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:44 am

Grabbing your ass, she spreads it open, so she can rub her cock with your generous cheeks helping to milk a few more helpings of her spunk up and down your back. "Hmm, white back fur's a good look for you. Let's hope I leave a stain." Once her orgasm had subsided, she grabs your short, fuzzy tail using it as a rag to wipe her cock. She loosens the ropes keeping you down on the couch, but those wrapped around you stay tight like a body suit that hides nothing.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:48 am

I Shuddered and came as she cleaned herself on me, While I wasn't knocked out, I was currently too fucked silly to really do anything besides bask in the afterglow, and in my tied up state instinctively trying to press my body against my mate's.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:53 am

Lifting you from the couch, she carried you like a newlywed wife about to be carried over the threshold though she was taking you out of the house. Opening the door, she placed you into the passenger seat of your car. "I think you're ready for the surprise now."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:22 am

I Squeaked, still helpless, tied and dependent on her, I could only freeze and blush through my fur as she carried me outside...some part of my brain registering that my care would probably smell like her cum now "S~Surprise~?" I managed to ask with wide eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:55 am

She smirks as you ask about the surprise. "Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you about it now, would it?" Pulling out a blindfold, she quickly blocks your vision before you felt the car pull out. With your vision blocked, you only had the motions of the car, but it was hard to figure out where exactly she was taking you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:19 am

It didn't help that I'd just been recovering from being fucked silly, I had no clue where we were, but I was blushing up a storm, I was naked besides the ropes, blindfold, leaking cum all over my seat and in public practically, where was she taking me?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:44 pm

You could hear her passing other vehicles, but you had no idea how many other drivers noticed the state you were in. Finally, you hear the sounds of traffic fade as she pulls into somewhere off the street. Getting out, she leaves you blindfolded as she leads you into a building.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:20 am

I Squeaked and had to go with her, though my ears were perked up and turning every which way as I tried to figure out where this horny monster of a girl was taking me, I was also blushing thanks to the fact that my ruined pussy wouldn't be hidden now.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games