A debt to repay [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A debt to repay [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:42 am

You managed to make it home, where you found from an email you started tomorrow evening. And it turned out you'd signed up to be a whore/stripper/waitress with poor pay. The only nice benefit was free meals while on the clock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:46 am

I blinked...That hadn't been what we talked about was it? Shaking my head, I stumbled off to the shower to wash myself some, try and get myself clean of both jizz, dog jizz included and any grime from the bar floor or street, before tiredly stumbling over to sleep in the small bed that came with the place.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:17 am

Cleaning up and washing up, your night is peaceful and pleasant... up until you feel someone slamming into your pussy before forcing their lips onto you as their hands grope at your still sensitive chest. W-Wait, what was going on? Didn't you loc-

Oh, right. The apartment didn't have a lock. FUCK!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:34 am

I opened my mouth to squeal and try push them away, but all that did was let the person shove their tongue down my throat, making me choke and gag in surprise, half asleep and exhausted I couldn't put up much of a fight, even if the fact that I was being forced to kiss this weirdo wasn't weird and nasty enough they stunk of sex so much that it made my nose burn and my head spin, hell it felt so nasty just touching them that I wanted another shower, not to mention how awful their dick felt inside me, I wanted to protest and push them away, but soon enough I was cumming again thanks to how sensitive my new pussy and tits were, even as I finally woke up enough and actually looked at them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:55 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3377044

The futa in question kept hammering at ya, a wild and crazed look on her face. Were it not for her having such a strong, nasty musk about her person right now and the fact she was hammering away at you like you were literally a cocksleeve, she might have been nice to look at. As it was, this crazed futa locked lips with ya again, feeding you something which a part of your brain quickly realized was smegma... hers perhaps, given her posture as she fucked you showed she was quite flexible.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:39 am

I let out a squeal as she fed me something, And it wasn't just drool she was putting in my mouth but something thick and nasty, She stunk more than my old cum sock and my head felt like it was spinning as I was forced to swallow the disgusting...but weirdly tasty shit she was shoving down my throat, and I found myself cumming again and she was even rougher than the dog! Shuddering I decided to not fight her...Hopefully she'd calm down and leave after she came in me~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:59 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

addiction rolls, 1-25 no addition, 26-50 minor addicition, 51-75 moderate addiction, 76-100 critical addiction.
Saliva 14, Smegma 89, Pre 43, Cum 86, Pussy Juice 1, Anal 65

The next two hours go like this with her using you in a variety of ways. She fucks your pussy quite a bit, but then switches to feed you her dick as pre and then cum leaks down your throat. She also stuffs her ass in your face at some point, forcing you to tongue her. After the end of the two hours though she collapses on your floor passed out and out of it. You find yourself however craving more of that nasty dick cheese she fed you, as well as her cum. Thoughts of her backdoor and the sweet pre she fed ya also bubble forth eagerly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:12 pm

I shuddered and was pretty much completely covered and filled in every hole with her jizz, my brain was happily fried and my bed was coated in her spunk and juices. Honestly thought with how I felt I found that I wasn't even mad at her raping me...even she had ruined the shower I had just had, she was simply to tasty for me to care. Pulling her up into the bed I happily planted my face into her ass and began kissing and licking it, if only because her cock was soft as I went to sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:01 am

She rode your face for a bit, but then eventually you went to sleep. When you woke up she was hugging you tight, but was passed out completely. The downside was, you had an hour before work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:10 am

I felt gross, and sticky, but well, with how tight she was hugging me I couldn't really escape, even if we weren't both filthy and sticky and covered in her dried jizz...and some fresh, honestly it seemed like she came multiple times while we slept, hell I think she came enough that my entire bed was coated in it, and both our bodies, I tried to poke, kiss, prod and whatever else to try and wake her up so I could leave for work.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:44 am

Poking her a bit manages to get her to let go, freeing you to get cleaned up and ready for work while fetching a bite to eat. Your body however still feels highly sensitive and your head remains not entirely there as you find your thoughts drifting back to the forced pleasures you'd faced thus far...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:53 am

All I really had were some nasty nutrient bars currently...which I honestly just dipped into her cum on my bed to give them a better flavor, and then got dressed before heading off to work at a quick pace, not wanting to be late on my first day.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:09 am

You arrived unmolested, though sadly your first job was a rather terrible one. You were tied and bound to a wall in the bathroom with a sign above you that said "Free use" with your mouth and pussy free but your own ability to see blocked by a thick mask that didn't let anything else be visible save your mouth (which was kept open with a ring gag).
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:21 am

I let out an embarrassed squeak as dragged into the bathroom of the place, it was dingy and disgusting and it seemed like every stall had a cum stained glory hole in it. Then I found myself in a spot that looked coated in cum and a beaten looking "Free Use" sign on it, I was about to ask what that meant, but soon enough I found myself Tied in place with a ring gag in my mouth and a Mask on my face...I could only shiver as I wondered what would happen next.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:01 am

For the next hour, your only experience was cock. Thick cocks, thin. Long and short. Small and big. Thicks clean as can be and cocks dirtier than even the bunny girl who'd raped ya in your apartment. You were cum in numerous times, over and over again as your mouth, pussy, and even breasts were used to get others off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:12 am

I didn't have anything but the feeling of the dick currently inside me to even focus on. stuck in place and masked up like I was the only thing the that had meaning was the dicks, I couldn't even guess how much time had past and I lost track of how many cocks I took, Though I did learn that different dicks and cum had different tastes...I also learned that quite a few liked wiping their cocks off on my body, I was already coated in and filled with jizz and smegma and it felt like I'd only worked for minute.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:14 am

This continued for quite a bit, your sense of time fading. After what felt like countless dicks, you felt someone licking you clean before you were finally being released, your head spinning heavily and body feeling tingly as a cute girl who was stark naked save a collar gently pulled you out of the spot. "B~Break time." She murmured as she helped you along to a small room for employees like you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:19 am

I Shuddered and stumbled, leaning against the girl and feeling pretty fucked silly I was all to happy to give her a kiss, my tongue eagerly exploring for any cum in her mouth before I followed her with a giggle, stumbling and nuzzling her happily, my legs felt like jello after being locked in place while I was fucked so much.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:37 am

She blushed but returned the kiss a bit, then set you down gently on a couch as she started massaging at your sex weary body. She didn't seem to mind your attentions any after all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:04 am

I lead down on my back and happily, if tiredly pulled her down and kissed her with fuck drunk giggles as her hands massaged my body, I was so sore from how forceful everyone had been that even her lightest touches had me wiggling and moaning.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games