Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:17 am

Ameril grinned and beamed at this news, wriggling about happily as she said, "Mhm, well, I know a good way to make ya feel even more at home then. Why not get between my legs, and use your breasts and mouth on me like you did so long ago~?" Her cock twitched and throbbed inside you at this, while your womb tingled as she giggled and gave your stomach a pat.

"Mhm, another royal daughter, a son, or perhaps both~? Can't wait to find out... and put more in you honey~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:52 am

I shuddered and blushed, before moving to obey, pulling my top down I was too lost in the pleasure to think about what came after as I sucked on her cock tip and coated my tits with her cum...then I blinked and replayed what she'd just said in my head, then my lips came off her cock with a pop as I looked up at her, my hands still moving my tits up and down her shaft and coating them in her jizz and my juices. "Royal?" I asked confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:21 am

Giggling a bit, she nodded and moaned as you tended to her shaft. She was still drooling pre and a mixture of cum as it throbbed between your tits. "Mhm, yup, royal~ I am a Princess after all, and I am going to be marrying you and legitimizing our first born daughter hehe~ Think she'll like being a Princess too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:26 am

I Blinked, then blinked again "I fucked a Princess?" I asked stunned "Honestly, even with the Goons I just thought you were a CEO daughter or something..." I blushed, but then I giggled "Y~You know it's F~Funny, my parents tried to sell me to some old ugly bastard...and then kicked me out of the family after I gave you my virginity." I told her with a laugh. "I honestly had no clue but that irony is great~" I told her kissing her cock tip with a grin, this just made everything better~ "And I'm sure she'll love it~ I even call her my princess already~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:00 am

"You didn't know hehe? Mhm, right, well I supposed I was a bit busy screaming your name last time or dirty talking to mention it~" Ameril said with a laugh, then she started to pant and groan more as her cock began to throb and quake. "S~Soon... mhm, gonna cum soon... better take it all in your mouth unless you want your little Princess to wind up seeing how naughty you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:20 am

When she spoke and reminded me, I squealed in surprise and fear, before promptly deep throating her cock and sucking at it, even swallowing around it as I tried to make sure none spilled out, embarrassed at the idea of showing this side of myself to my daughter's caretakers, for some reason that was more embarrassing to me than my daughter finding out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:41 am

Soon as you deepthroated her, Amy couldn't hold it in. With a yelp, she began to fire load after load of thick cum down your throat for nearly a minute before finally stopping, her member getting soft at least for now.

"Mhm fuck... n~needed that." She said, then smiled. "Might wanna use the wipes over there to clean your breasts love~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:54 am

I blushed and looked around for the wipes, licking my lips clean of cum after I sucked the last bit out, quickly trying to clean my breast of all the jizz and pussy juice on them, blushing as I looked at her, "Um, no offence hun but, I get the feeling that sex is different where you are from. Thanks to how open you are about it?" I asked trying to distract myself from embarrassment as I cleaned up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:15 am

Making herself presentable and putting her pillar away, Princess Ameril chuckles and giggles a bit as she says, "Sex isn't to different from where I'm from. I'm just a bit of a nympho and open pervert is all."

The limo parks, and Ameril smiles and asks, "Want me to come with you to pick our little angel up~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:22 am

I blushed and made sure I was cleaned up before looking up at her and fixing my dress "I'm guessing that means you're probably gonna do stuff like fuck me in public when we get to your island?" I asked only kinda joking...before nodding once my dress was back in proper position "Might as well~" I got out of the car, waited for her and held her hand before walking in to the front office "Hello, can you call down Lynette Dubois to the front office, I need to pick her up early." I told the receptionist blushing a fair bit as I made my request.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:57 am

"Of course." The lady says, pressing a button on a phone and speaking into it. A few minutes later, an aide of the daycare brings little Lynette out, who hurries over and wraps your legs in a hug as she nuzzles your middle and squeaks out "Mommy~!" Princess Ameril is smiling and looking like she wants to just scoop Lynette up and give her a little spin, but seems to be waiting for you to introduce her perhaps.

Course, then Lynette says, "Mommy, you smell a bit funny."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:43 am

I coughed and blushed patting her head and speaking quickly "Mommy was working she normally showers before she picks you up hun." I said before scooping her up and spinning her around "Anyways. You know how you've been wanting to meet your Daddy for a while now? Well~ Surprise~" I pointed at Amy "There's your Daddy Hun~ And Guess what, Daddy loves you and Mommy lots and lots and has been looking, she just found us, and now we can go live with Daddy and Mommy together~" I Told her with a smile, kissing her cheek "And you wanna know something really cool? You're Daddy is a Princess~" I whispered before setting her down so she could Meet Amy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:01 pm

Ameril takes Lynette and gives her a spin as well as she at first looks a bit confused, then confusion is replaced with shock and glee. She nearly exclaims such for all to hear, but is sent into a fit of squeals and giggles as her Daddy spoils her with a dozen kisses and some tickling, before giving her forehead another smooch.

"Shall we then Jess~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:16 pm

I Blushed and nodded...honestly, it felt weird but, I hadn't realized just how much I actually liked Amy, maybe it was because I thought I would never see her again that I could ignore it in the past, but now. Walking forwards I gave her a kiss "Let's go love." I said leaning my head into her, giving Lynette a kiss on the head as well before walking back to the car with my family and a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:00 am

Lynette was practically vibrating as the two of you got in the limo and then made for the airport, where the Princesses plane was awaiting you both. She very quickly began to bombard you both, you mostly at first, with all kinds of questions. Most of which involved how you knew her and if you'd always known Lynette was a Princess and that was why you called her such. For Ameril, it was mostly questions about her country, which was a small tropical nation well known for being prone to having Futa born on the island. It also was a major tourist site.

Ameril however after a bit squirmed and leaned over to you after takeoff and said, "I want to rail you again already, would it be okay if we leave our little darling in my bodyguards care for a bit while I fuck you senseless~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:15 am

I Blushed as I told Lynette that it was love at first sight between me and her father, and that I actually hadn't known her papa was a princess, it didn't matter to me who her papa was I just knew that her papa was mine. It was embarrassing trying to dance around to topic of sex...which was why I was surprised and blushing brightly when Amy brought it up, before whispering back "She should be settling down to nap soon, once she's out you'll have until she wakes up to empty yourself in me...I'm not sure I can stay silent if you really start going at it." I told her with an embarrassed shrug.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:46 am

"Don't worry, we got a private room for such~" Ameril says, then hums a bit and asks, "Mhm, though I must wonder, you still enjoy my pussy? I do recall we finished the fun that night with me riding your face, you drinking in my womanly nectar..."

Lynette indeed drifted off to sleep before too long, leaving you and your soon to be hubby free to go tend to her lustful needs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:59 am

I Blushed and whispered back "I'm pretty sure you came in my hair and on my tits that time too~" I muttered rubbing my thighs together. Once Lynette was asleep though I whispered to Amy "Lead the Way~ Also~ I wonder~ It's been a while how about this~ I'll do whatever you want since you waited~ Think of it as a reward~ for being a good girl~" I purred into her ear before standing up with a coy smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:07 am

Humming, she grinned and said, "Let me put you in binders, blindfold and gag you, then I'll use you as my personal sex doll for the rest of the trip~" She quickly stripped out of her royal attire, cock twitching as she noted, "Which will def include coating you in as much jizz as I can."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:15 am

I squeaked, and coughed in shock before nodding with a blush "F~Fine, I don't go back on my promises, but I'll think of something extra kinky to make you do later for this." I muttered in her ear, even as I willingly followed her, trying to hide how turned on I was.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games