"Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: "Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:46 am

Your assailant seemed to notice your eyes rolling up speaking as consciousness faded away from you. "Ah, reached your limit already. Well, we have the whole weekend to train you right."

When you awoke, it was to a dull throb of soreness in your ass. You were still bound up, but you'd been laid across the arm of the couch. You could hear the sounds of cooking going on in the kitchen.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:57 am

I Tried to look around, both at myself and my ass to figure out while it felt so sore and then I tried to test and move, to see if I was still tied up or if I could get up and examine myself closer, trying to figure out if that really just happened.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:14 am

Your ankles and wrists ties were loosened a little, so you could move, but every movement caused the ropes around your body to tense giving you firm squeezes all over yourself. Looking back at your ass, you realized your pucker was gaping and leaking a trickle of cum. Clearly, she had had some fun with your backdoor when you were out.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:28 am

I let out a groan as I moved and saw that, the gaping cum filled mess making me shiver as I felt the cool air of the houses AC pass over it, but even with how it looked...I was pretty sure she hadn't managed to knot it. I Tried to move but with how I was tied up and how sore and weak I felt because of my ass I couldn't really see much more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:40 pm

You couldn't help but groan out a little as you tried moving your sore body alerting your captor that you were up. "Ah, sounds like someone's feeling a bit sore after our fun." She comes out of the kitchen with a plate of french toast. "I just couldn't stop after cumming down your throat, but I made sure to save taking your pussy for a ride until you were awake." Sitting down next to you, she pulls you up into a sitting position taking a bite of the food before getting a second fork full. "Say ahh."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:29 am

I let out a whine as she moved me, my body felt sore and I just wanted to lay there, when she offered me some food it took me a couple of second to realize what it was, and what she wanted, I looked at her and unsurely opened my mouth...Honestly I wasn't sure if I had room with all the cum she'd poured into my stomach.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:26 am

In spite of the stomach full of cum, it felt good to get some real food in there. A warmth spreads out from your stomach washing over your entire body, especially in your pussy. As she took another bite, you noticed her cock was rock hard again and drooling more than it had earlier. "You like the special syrup?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:43 pm

I let out a hum as I enjoyed the taste, surprised by how good she could cook, nodding "Y~Yes" I managed to stutter out...then I thought her question over a couple times...and another couple times as I looked at her drooling cock "You're gonna tell me I just ate your cum, or pre, or some kinda aphrodisiac aren't you?" I asked after eating another bite.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:23 am

She takes another bite of the food. "Well, I don't really care for the taste of my own syrup, but I'm more than happy to share an aphrodisiac with my lover." She offers you a second bite of waffle. You indeed could feel your body start to tingle and burn with desire the more you ate, and your charge's cock was twitching and drooling more and more with each bite she took.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:44 am

I wanted to sigh...but I had the feeling being high on an Aphrodisiac would be better than trying to take her cock with nothing in me so I took another bite before talking "Think you can get me some to drink as well then?" I asked with a snort "No offense, but if I try and take that monster with only some food I might just die from Dehydration...Honestly I'd be fine with just drinking the bottle." I told her, wiggling a bit as I felt my insides heating up, it seemed like it was some strong stuff if my womb was already heating up.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:02 am

She smirks as you ask for a drink. "I would have thought you got enough to drink earlier, but I can get you some water. Neither of us will be able to wait long enough for you to drink it, so you'll have to guzzle it while I get to railing you." She gets up sauntering to the kitchen leaving your crotch to burn more and more as time passes, and the aphrodisiac works through your system. When she comes back, her cock is rock hard and drooling pre, so she was clearly not going to be able to wait very long either.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:31 am

I gulped as she got up to leave "I~I mean I meant a bottle of the aphrodisiac, not water...if I'm gonna be taking your slab of meat I wanna be wet as possible." I admitted...yeah with how I was tied up I just knew I was gonna be stuck as an Onahole at least until her parents came back "I~I mean, I want my first time to feel good after all." I muttered blushing as my body heated up more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:12 am

She smirks, "Oh, you want to be extra wet for me when I take your virginity? Well, I see no reason not to have you as eager for my cock as possible." She pulls a large vial from her shirt pocket. "This isn't all of it that I brought, so we have plenty to last the weekend even if we go a little crazy with it now." She brings it up to your lips. "Say ahh," She says as she tilts it back for you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:45 am

((Will Roll d100=2))
I Blinked and opened my mouth, drinking every drop, and then it didn't take to long until my vision was pink with lust as I skipped straight past horny and went straight to bitch in heat, moaning and panting and wiggling my scent as practically filling the room with my desire "B~Babies~ M~Make Babies~" I begged twitching my pussy at her "B~Bite me~ Claim me~ Slap me~ Pull my hair~ U~Use me like your personal Onahole~ Knot me~ I~I don't care just breed me~" I begged lost in my heat.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:48 am

Grinning practically ear to ear, she rolls you onto your back leaning over you as she brings her cock to your slutty breeding hole. Leaning in close, she bites your throat letting you feel her sharp fangs drag against your flesh. Instinctually, you felt almost all the muscles in your body go limp submitting to her fully except for the muscles of your sex which began convulsing and drooling invitingly as she brought her head to you before sinking her full length into you on the first thrust.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:08 am

I went completely limp, only letting out slutty and whorish howls of a bitch in heat getting the breeding she needed, I couldn't even think, my mind and body completely giving into the heat and her hot and wonderful cock as I willingly bared my neck and went limp, letting her claim me, breed me, make me submit to the powerful alpha as my pussy eagerly tried to trap her cock as deep as possible.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:17 am

She slammed into you again and again getting deeper on each thrust until you felt her balls slap your ass as she bottomed out inside of you. Her full cock sheathed inside of you felt incredible as your cunt milked her desperate to douse the fire burning inside of your womb. One hand worked your ass while the other massaged a breast as she continued to suck, nibble, and nip at your throat trying to work more and more slutty noises from your mouth.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:29 am

I moaned and screamed, cumming with every slap of her balls into my fat ass, loving the feeling of her cock head casually ruining my womb for any small cocks, so lost in my heat all I could do was moan out "Y~Yesh~ M~More~ Take me~ Breed me~ Knot me~ Claim me~ G~Give me a litter with Y~Your Alpha cum~" I found myself begging, trying to dirty talk her into dousing my heat "U~Use me~ M~M~make me your O~O~Onahole~ N~No your C~Cum Rag~ Cock Sock~ D~Do A~Anything just breed me~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:31 am

"That's it, beg more. Think of how content you'll feel with my child growing in your womb." The thought of a young child growing inside of you and caring for it does indeed fill you with a sense of peace as your cunt milks her out of desperation. Only seed could satisfy you right now, and she was the only cock available, and it really was such a fine cock. "Maybe once I know your pregnant, I'll let you play around with others as long as you remember who's cock you belong to. Aren't I so generous?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:16 am

Honestly if I could move myself I'd probably be trying to mount and ride her as it was all I could do was whine, beg, try to roll my hips some and pant like the bitch in heat I was. I wasn't sure if it's because she refused to cum right away...or because of the aphrodisiac affecting me more and more. But I felt like I was melting from the needy heat in my womb, all I could do was agree and nod as she spoke.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games