Life in a Futapolis(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Life in a Futapolis(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:41 am

It took her longer than you thought possible, a whole five minutes more, and even then you felt like she was hurrying and forcing herself to cum quick, flooding your throat, mouth, some even came out your nose she came so much, and then she coated you face, hair and front with her jizz...and she was still rock hard "H~Holy Fuck you look amazing~" She moaned out eagerly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:59 am

Sammy finally came the instant she did, not sure how he managed to keep edging himself for so long. And this time as he came, it felt like he was cumming all over, his own jizz joining hers on him as he gasped and heaved in lungfuls of air, tongue hanging out as he felt rather out of it. All he could really do was nod at her, offering her a fuck drunk smile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:04 am

She shuddered and licked her lips "Get naked, strip, I'm gonna fuck your ass~" she half growled and half promised, her tone sending shivers through your brain and down you your spine, did you resist? Did you even want to~? If your throat felt that good how would your ass feel?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:13 am

(12)

He squeaked, her response seeming to wake him somewhat from the stupor. Blushing brilliantly, he said, "A~Ah... m~Much as I e~enjoyed that... I~I'd m~meant to t~tell you I c~could stroke you off, b~but you'd need to move me or come down here." He wasn't sure yet he was up for going that far, this was all happening way to fast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:17 am

She hummed and looked at you, seeming to think, before licking her lips "Fine~ Stroke me off~ After all you came twice I only came once~" She seemed to accept not fucking you...but she still looked pretty annoyed and horny, her cock pulsing in your face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:28 am

(69)

Nodding and panting, it took a moment but Sammy sat up, starting to stroke her off. Though thanks to how much fun he'd had, it wasn't long before his eyes grew lidded again and he started to hesitantly lick and kiss at it here and there. And after another moment, with a soft moan, he took her back into his throat, hazy eyes looking up at her as he started to suck her off himself, rather than just have his face used.

For some reason... mhm... sucking... futa cock... Zoe's cock... feels so good... Sammy reasoned with himself, moaning happily with each bob he made as his tongue wriggled beneath her thick pillar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:32 am

She looked down at you, her hands were behind her back, she smirked down at you, "I wont do anything~" She purred, "You have full control here~ You'll have to ask for me to do anything~" She said, teasing you lightly, she was smiling "Unless you beg like a good boi~ I wont even touch you myself~" You got the feeling it'd be even harder to make her cum than before, and was clearly enjoying taunting you a little.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:41 am

(41)

Sammy found himself wanting to beg her to do something a bit, but he held off for now. Though hearing her call him a boy like that again made him tingle all over. Still, he nodded, his hands soon moving to rub along her thighs, front and inner as he worked himself back down to the base. His throat felt tingly and sore, but taking her back into his throat was surprisingly easy. However, after about a dozen passes, one hand slid up her inner thigh and started to, hesitantly, feel about for her slit. That should feel good too, shouldn't it?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:44 am

She raised an eyebrow and then smirked "Oh~? Does that mean if fine to play with your ass as long as I'm sucking your cock~?" She asked, taunting but not stopping you in any way if you continued...though her hard cock hadn't even twitched yet. She seemed to be enjoying her position though, if that grin meant anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:14 pm

(79)

He blushed at that, but found himself thinking about it. That seemed... fair, so after a moment he nodded his head as he continued to suck and bob along her length. It was starting to make his head tingle pleasantly as he found a pleasant rhythm to it, back and forth, slurp and suck... f-fuck his cock was hard again, how was he hard again already?

Still, once he found her slit, he started to softly explore it, wanting to make it feel good too. It hadn't gotten touched any after all, and girls liked it when it was played with too didn't they? Shouldn't be any different for futa...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:28 am

She hummed and it seemed like she really wanted to fuck your face again, if her twitching arms meant anything, but she held back letting you explore and play with her, even if her cock just seemed to get bigger, harder, and not any closer to cumming. But even still she was letting you chose the pace "You know...most Futa would probably have just raped your ass at this point, I had a girlfriend who was really into teasing and edging but most futa have no patience, you really need to speed up, get more into it, if you wanna make a futa cum." She told you, her tasty pre dripping out onto your tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:16 am

Squeaking and blushing at this, Sammy nodded his head as he started to suck and bob faster, going harder too as he almost felt like he was soon raping his own throat just as she had. His fingers shifted, slamming up into her slit as he let his other hand start rolling and fondling her sack too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:37 am

She hummed and then seemed to slowly start leaking more and more of her super tasty pre "Good boi~ Good~ Just like that~ you gotta be eager and slutty~ A Real Cock hungry whore if you wanna make a futa blow~" She purred "So don't hold back~ Act as slutty as you want~ Show me how much you love my wonderful dick~" she half moaned at you, twitching far more as you acted more and more eager.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:59 am

(41)

Sammy didn't know about being slutty about it... but he was eager. Her cum had tasted... good, as did her pre, and he wanted to make her feel good. So he just kept going, soon actually raping his own face and throat with her cock as his eyes glazed over with his own arousal. To his own surprise, his cock was hard again, though he didn't dare touch it after two climaxes in a short span of time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:46 am

She looked down and actually seemed impressed, then she pulled her foot out of the high heel she was wearing and gently teased your dick with her toes "Impressive~? From what I heard most Bois are done for the day after a round or two...though most futa can at least do fifty before we even start cumming less~" She told you, her cock quivering and leaking more pre "Hell~ Some like me even cum more after getting warmed up~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:02 pm

Yelping and nearly cumming on the spot, Sammy takes her to the base and gurgles drunkenly from the sheer jolt of sensitive pleasure that sent through him, thanks to his cock being so sensitive. Thick globs of watery pre dribble forth as he quakes from head to toe.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:19 pm

She grinned her big toe teasing your cock head directly, her trimmed nail running lightly up and down your cum slit, before her toe teased and rubbed up and down the length of your cock, she actually seemed to get more excited and her cock getting bigger the more she teased and taunted you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 am

Her teasing was too much with him so sensitive. He managed four more bobs before he took her to the hilt and came hard, gurgling drunkenly around her fuckpillar as watery cum shot forth and coated the floor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:38 am

You, weren't sure what was happening, mostly because Zoe moaned and then her cock felt like it got even bigger and it was choking you, but soon you were on your knees with your face in the couch cushions and Zoe was saying something? Then you felt her massive slab of cock meat pushing deeper and deeper into your tight little ass, which normally you'd expect to be painful, but with how relaxed you were it actually felt pretty good, the fact that you came when she pushed against your P-spot also helped keep your mind feeling loopy. Then, without anymore warning she was pounding you hard and fast, doing her best to ruin normal or even loving or gentle sex for you, to make you addicted to fat futa cocks fucking your tight boi-hole~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:43 am

He had no idea how he wound up in this situation, but with his head reeling from pleasure, and then more pleasure as she pushed into him and made him cum, Sammy spasmed and cried out, any attempts at making "masculine" sounds soon fading as his tongue started lolling out and his hips jerked back to meet her thrusts. His eyes rolled up into his head, lewd gurgles and almost girly moans and cries echoing out of him as his toes curled and fingers dug into the couch cushions.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games