A debt to repay [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A debt to repay [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:48 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Dakota Haenel
Current Gender: Female
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/5715/65ba4250d91b63459f8e5209e7323fc5.jpeg
Bio: Dakota was born a rather trappy boy and grew up in an upper class corporate family. But rather unluckily, someone his dad pissed off got higher in the company and now Dakota found himself out on the street. His dad then tried gambling to get his wealth back only to lose everything and then cut and run, leaving Dakota alone to deal with debt collectors. Luckily they seemed pretty understanding, he just had to become a girl and let the new pussy mod be connected to their data banks to send updates and stuff, seemed simple enough, and they even got him some cash, enough for an apartment in the slums while he looked for a job!

You'd moved in after getting the mod, which was strange as it seemed to have also slowly given ya slight A cup (or half A cup) breasts to go with it, though you could bind them easily if ya wanted to. You'd been too busy to try and mess with either your new slit or the breasts, but as you were out and talking to a nearby bar that was hiring, someone came up from behind ya and one hand groped at your chest (which you then found out was very sensitive!) and more so, so was your slit which the person's other hand reached around and rubbed between your legs as a bulge ground into your ass!
Kuragari

Re: A debt to repay [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:57 am

I was so focused on the talk that I didn't even hear the person walking up behind me, The pay seemed pretty good from what I could tell, though I wasn't exactly sure what they were hiring for I could only let out a surprised yelp, blushing brightly as I suddenly found my small tits being rather eagerly groped, and then gasped at the feeling of fingers on my slit that was practically soaking my legs in juices, and the bulge grinding against my ass, I looked back, no one had been this brazen in the corps, maybe this was just a lower city way of flirting? "E~Excuse me? C~Can you please wait? I~I'm in the middle of an interview? I~I really do need a job?" I was practically bright red, never expecting something like this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:19 am

"Mhm, don't pretend ya don't like this~" The dick girl? Futa? something between the two said, pulling your shorts down as your hands suddenly braced yourself on the edge of the counter. The Bar Owner just smirked a bit as you then felt the cock entering you at the exact same moment the owner slipped forward a sheet to sign to start working at the place. The lady seemed eager for you to go ahead and sign now as you started getting raped, right here in the bar!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:27 am

My hand jammed forward in shock, my brain felt like it was going to short circuit, but I managed, even if accidentally to clumsily write my name, before trying to focus on the woman currently pounding in my pussy, I opened her mouth to try and tell her that I didn't like it, only to find myself cumming harder than I ever hand before and clinging to the counter, with a squeal as my pussy seemed to get even more sensitive, and even started vibrating and moving~? The weird feeling of my pussy being spread on it's own was enough to make my head spin, but when it started moving to practically suck her off as well on top of doing it's best to pleasure her...I was cumming again and again, I felt like I was going crazy~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:18 am

"That's it slut, take it like the bitch in heat you are~" The person behind you crowed with delight as the Bar Owner looked even more happy now, saying you'd be starting tomorrow. She then wandered off to tend to some customers while the woman, futa, whatever behind you kept pounding the shape of her cock into your body. It had to be at least a foot long and even though just a week ago you'd been a guy, the way she was making your pussy and chest feel as she roughly mauled at it was making your head spin more and more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:27 am

I was squealing, and moaning soon enough unable to handle it, my mind felt like it was frying from all the sensations that my new pussy was shooting up to it, I could feel the massive cock battering at my womb, trying to go even deeper, making me cum again as she eagerly had her way with me, in front of a bar full of people who didn't care at all, I couldn't even try and slip away thanks to how rough she was being.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:29 am

As it turned out, at least one person did care, though not in a way that helped you any. Your head was turned as it was gripped and a cock was shoved down your throat as another futa or shemale pounded away at your face as well, the one behind ya grunting and chuckling as she slapped your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:35 am

I was choking and gagging in shock as a massive slab of cock meat forced it's way down my throat, I looked up to see tits bouncing above me as her balls slapped my face again and again, I was forced to try and breath around it, choking and swallowing as her sweat and pubes coated my face, I was trying to protest then a powerful hand smacked my ass hard enough to make me scream around the cock, letting her go balls deep and letting the one in my pussy finally push past my new womb's entrance and start truly slamming balls deep into me again and again, making me cum with every thrust and my pussy seemed all to happy to practically suck her in deeper, doing it's best to milk her for cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:50 am

This carried on for a few more minutes, before both hilted into your holes and began pouring forth into your throat and womb. Your body was tingling all over from head to toe, with the one claiming your mouth pulling out to coat your face then leaving, while the other one chuckled and said, "Oh yeah, with how she came so much, def has a rape fetish. Gonna be real popular round here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:56 am

I laid there, unable to get up for the moment, twitching, moaning and shaking as cum leaked from my mouth, with the one still hilted balls deep in my pussy it was still kinda hard to think, why did she think I had a rape fetish? I shuddered, my face was coated with jizz, sweat and pubes and my small and new womb was stained with cum and it felt like it was practically bloated with the stuff, what kinda mods did this...person, have~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:04 am

Slowly, the girl pulled out of your pussy... then you realized she was still hard. And she was shoving her cum stained cock up your ass as well as she resumed groping and toying with your sensitive breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:15 am

I had sighed in relief before realizing that she was still hard, then I was squealing as my tight all natural ass squeezed her cock as she pushed in, my hands clawed at the counter as gasped for breath "I~I D~Don't think that goes there~" I let out a whine mixed with a moan as my sore breasts were teased again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:30 am

"Nah, it goes there alright~ Another slutty hole for me to fuck~" She grins, slamming away at it as she soon is tugging on your nipples as she wrecks your other hole as well. Her cock throbs and twitches and spasms in delight inside you as she grins and leans in, "Don't worry girly, you're gonna have lots of fun taking cocks here~ It'll be easy to keep ya happy with how often you're gonna just get grabbed and used~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:42 am

I would scream but she was literally fucking the air out of my lung leaving me breathless, gasping and clawing the counter, I was sure I was going to pass out, I felt like I was going crazy as my body mixed pain and pleasure to let her use me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:57 am

She keeps going til you pass out, cumming and flooding your rear at the same time. Your unconscious for who knows how long, but when you wake up you're behind the Bar counter and the Owner is smirking at you as she says, "Ya owe me for not just leaving ya there for anyone to use. Looked like a natural slut losing their virginity for the first time, so figured would take it a bit easy on ya."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:02 am

I blinked and nodded with some confusion, my entire body felt fuzzy and I was trying to stand up and stumble home...hoping to get a shower in and then pass out in my own bed until tomorrow. Well as long as no one stopped me at least.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:15 am

You made it ten steps out before you were tackled to the ground and a thick cock shoved itself inside you. At first, you thought it might be some homeless person here in the slum from the stink, then you heard a "bark" from the thing atop you and suddenly realized you were now being raped by some mangy street mutt!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:20 am

I yelped and blushed, what the hell?! Why was a dog fucking me?! I let out a whine mixed with a moan, as my already sore and used pussy was abused by the uncaring dog dick. I tried to crawl away, but I was just pulled back onto the mutt's cock and fucked even rougher~ I was embarrassed, humiliated, and only wanting to go home, but I was to weak to fight and had to simply lay there and take the rough, brutal doggy pounding, hoping he'd finish and leave me soon enough, even as I was forced to cum from it, again and again, feeling more embarrassed and ashamed as it went on.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:30 am

Things got even force for you when he shoved his knot inside you. It swelled, spread you more, and it pressed up against your G-spot as it started fucking you hard, fast, and steady. Driving into you again and again before it soon enough started to cum and fill you with its thick seed, still fucking you a bit even as it kept going while it came.

It was an hour before its knot swelled down and you were able to get away, with for the moment, no one bothering you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:34 am

I blushed, panting, shaking and cumming, my ass sticking up in the air for a few minutes even after it had finished with me, but finally, finally, with filthy mutt cum leaking from my used and abused pussy I stood up, and started stumbling home again, hoping to wash, rest, and show up for work, with nothing else bothering me.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games