Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:21 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Jezebel "Jess" Dubois
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1742350376839098215/07CD1955504097DCAA8C08E6A3FB6B06E83B2793/
Bio: Born into a rich and stuck in their ways Family Jess hated it all growing up, she hated having to look and act a certain way, she hated how they constantly talked about her body like she didn't have a choice, saying she "Had" to be pure for marriage and other BS like that...then she found out they were planning to basically sell her as a wife in a business deal to a ugly bastard older than her dad.

So she rebelled, she got dressed up, went out and had sex with a random futa she had met in a bar. Got pregnant as well. She was no longer "Pure" and the deal fell through, her family kicked her out and it was tough for a little while sure, but she adapted, she got a job singing in a hotel, wasn't the best paying job sure, but it wasn't the worst she could do. It let her love and care for her Lynette and be there for her daughter.

It was another slow night in the Hotel Bar. There weren't as many guests right now, but you didn't mind. As long as there were a few visitors, you'd sing some music to ease or entertain them. Right now however, you were taking a break off to the side, sipping some water after spending the last half hour singing. There had been someone here who'd caught your eye, given their outfit was very high end, but they hadn't stayed for more than a song.

"Excuse me?" A beautiful, regal sounding voice inquired. Turning, you saw the woman in question, with two people in dark blue suits keeping a respectable distance. Her gaze was intense, and it made you feel a little strange.

"Are you Jezebel Dubois?" She asked, a hopeful tone to her voice. As you took her in a bit more, you found that there was something familiar about her... very very vaguely so, but something familiar all the least.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

go ahead and roll a 1d100 to remember.

Princess Ameril Delphinia of House Roszlyne, Princess of the small island kingdom of Sarathei
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Kuragari

Re: Princess Wife [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:35 am

I stared, then coughed and fought with some water that had promptly gotten caught in my throat as I realized where exactly I knew her from, coughing a bit I stared "W~Wait, What? I mean Yes? I Mean, you actually remembered my name? I~I mean Amy?" I stuttered out in shock, using the only name I'd ever moaned, blushing as I remembered that night "Oh you're important enough to have goons?" I asked once I realized the two people weren't just some random creeps "I had a baby with someone who has goons?" slipped out as my mind tried to catch up with the sudden memories resurfacing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:56 am

She smiled brightly as you remembered her name, squealing "Jess!" As she threw herself at you. Then she pulled back, eyes wide as you felt her bulge through her dress. Memories of that very fun night of passion came to your head as she squealed and asked, "You had a daughter!? That means I'm a Papa~!"

You soon found your face smooshed into her breasts as she started hugging you even tighter than before. You vaguely catch mention of the word, "Wedding" and "Spent so long searching~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:06 am

I blinked at her, surprised, but smiling from how she seemed excited about Lynette, at least my, our, daughter would be loved from both sides. I opened my mouth to ask if she had time to visit today...since I didn't know her schedule, butmy head was promptly buried in her tits and I could barely hear myself think, what was she going on about? Was she attending a wedding in town or something?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:11 am

She finally let go, beaming brightly as she said, "Oh Jess, just come with me, I'll have my guards here get my things and we'll swing by to pick up our dear daughter. Then I'll take you both home, let Mother and Father know, and we can get started on planning our wedding~!" She also leaned in conspiratorially as she added, "And maybe on the flight over, I can put another bun in the oven~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:28 am

I blinked and let out a confused laugh at how Hyper Amy seemed to be with all this, and just how accepting she seemed to be...then I snorted at her last words...normally I probably wouldn't care at this point...but this wasn't just a ride for me...Amy seemed to actually like the thought of having Lynette around... "You know what Amy, you manage to convince your parents and you can work on your...baking skill the night of our marriage~" I offered with a purr and a playful wink. Even if she was serious, if she was important enough to have guards no way would they let her marry me after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:32 am

She giggled at that. "Oh, we're definitely working on that before our wedding night. And Mom and Dad already approved when I told them I'd fallen madly in love. They've just been waiting as long as I have for me to find you again so they could meet you too~!" Then she was promptly dragging you out of the hotel's bar as she said, "Don't worry, we'll get in touch with your boss after we arrive in Sarathei!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:49 am

I blinked as I found myself getting basically dragged out of the hotel by Amy, and her goons in suits quickly followed behind us as I was dragged off, then snorted at her promise of more babies, so I decided to mess with her just a little "I mean, I've been waiting for you to find me, I haven't had sex or even played with myself in all that time you know~? doesn't saving it all up until the big day sound fun~?" I laughed, okay her parents might have been okay with me when I was the daughter of a CEO...but no way would they be okay with just some hotel singer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:55 am

She twitches at this news. Then whispers something to her goons. Then she pulls you into a supply closet where she pins you to the wall and gives you the most heated kiss you've ever had in your life as she begins working to remove her dress.

"I've been waiting for you too Jess~! Except to stroke off when I had to for my own health, I haven't done anything! But now is just as good a time to catch up as any~"

Her dress was soon tossed to the side, and her lacy royal panties soon followed as her fifteen inch cock twitched and throbbed against your middle as she ground herself into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:05 pm

I blinked and looked down "Did you get bigger?" I couldn't help but ask...there's no way my tipsy ass had taken that entire thing when I lost my virginity right? Before blushing and coughing a bit "U~Um, can we at least do it in a car if you can't wait until we get somewhere else? H~Hotels tend to look down on people moaning like whores in a supply closest...which I will." I admitted one of the things I remembered from that night was just how loud I was..."P~Plus I don't know how it is where you're from but hear walking around leaking cum is not something I'm supposed to do." I couldn't take my eyes off of her though, her face and her cock, my eyes kept going back and forth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:18 pm

She seemed to consider that, pondering it briefly. "Mhm, yes that's right, things are just a bit different here on that part." She shrugs, and hurriedly gets her panties and dress back on, but she gives you another heated kiss then nips playfully at your ear as she purred, "I saw how you looked at it~ I hope your pussy remembers every inch of it, I know I remember the feeling of your pussy, your cervix, and your womb~"

Once she was redressed, she hurriedly took you outside with her guards, pulling you into a limo where she said, "Tell the driver your address so we can go and get our daughter, then we'll head for the airport~" As she said this, she was already stripping her dress back off and pulling you into her lap, her cock rubbing against your backside.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:31 pm

I was blushing brightly as she quickly dragged me away, yeah Amy had been pretty agressive but she seemed even more eager today than back then! Then I Blinked "A~Ah she wouldn't B~Be at home, S~She's at the Daycare." I quickly told the driver where the Daycare was, before I found myself bundled into the back of the limo with a surprised yelp. While I hadn't been in anything like this for a while this one already seemed upscale, though it wasn't annoyingly gaudy like my parents had liked...

I blushed as I found myself Hotdogging her large cock with my rather impressive ass...to be honest I was pretty proud of my ass and thighs since I did work out for them but "Can we do it in a hurry? Lynette and I really haven't had that much fancy stuff, and she's scary smart, she's gonna wanna question everything and if you fuck me anything like back then I might not be able to talk much." I said, coughing and blushing as I looked back at her and wiggled in her lap "U~Um, you uh, managed to catch me on a day when I'm not wearing underwear...so do you want me naked or wanna fuck me in my show dress?" I asked with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:59 am

Amy took all of this in as the limo started making its way over, taking a leisurely pace at her request given what she was about to do. As you informed her of your lack of underwear, she grinned and lifted you up... then speared up into you which answered your question as your pussy found itself remembering the feeling of her dick.

"Mhm, want me to fuck you like an onahole like I did for round 2 back then, or do you want to ride my dick like its the best dildo in the world again like you did for round 3~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:10 am

I shuddered as my pussy practically fucking sung with pleasure "U~Um, O~Onahole?" I stuttered out with a blush...while I didn't cum just from her putting it in, it spread and filled me so much my legs weren't really working right away...and the car movie made her vibrate inside of me...thinking back I blushed and pulled her into a kiss, before whispering in her ear "Show me how much you missed me~ Harder, Rougher~ The more you love me~" I moaned her cock filling me...honestly this was crazy but some part of me was happy for the wild act.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:36 am

Grinning, she kissed you back just as eagerly, then rolled you onto your back as her breasts mashed into yours, and she began to rail away at you. Harder, faster, stronger, firmer, her cock drove into you again and again as her hands dug into your rear, kneading your supple rear as every other minute she locked lips with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:44 am

...Honestly I was impressed I could hold in my moans for a minute, but after that I was soon proven right in that we couldn't have done it in the closet, because soon enough I was moaning, squealing, screaming and begging for more and more of her cock, begging her to fuck me like a bitch, begging to be used like an onahole...while normally Sex wasn't something I really felt I needed, with Amy I couldn't help but to desperately try and get more and more from her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:21 am

Pounding the shape of her cock back into your eager slit, she was soon groping roughly at your breasts as well. Each of your cries and screams and begs made her all the more excited, her dick throbbing more and more. Just like in the past though, she wasn't a quick shot. You were soon cumming with every few thrusts as she giggled and asked,

"How about ya beg me to unload in ya~? Let me know how much ya missed my royal baby batter~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:28 am

I shuddered and moaned to out of it to do anything but obey "~P~Pleash~ C~Cum F~Flood my P~Pussy with cum~ Make M~My womb you'rsh~ W~With another baby~ M~M~Make me a mama again~" I begged drooling a bit in pleasure "M~Make look pregnant~! F~Fill me until I can't hold it anymore~" I begged like a true slut...my mind not catching the bit about royal baby batter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:00 pm

Grinning almost manically, she nodded and sped up, jackhammering into you for another minute before she slammed home and began to flood you with quite a bit of thick, creamy baby batter. She then hummed as she sat up, leaving you still speared upon her cock as she thrust every so often. F-Fuck, just like years ago, she was still hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:45 pm

I shuddered cumming hard around her shaft, my tight pussy eagerly milking it for every drop of cum as I pulled her into a heated kiss. It was so weird, normally I didn't care or even think about sex, but with Amy, I loved it~ I loved the feeling of having her inside me~ "It just feels right~ Being Your's~ Being filled with your cum~ I~It's so weird~ I~I feel like I'm finally home again~" I murmured to her kissing and licking her neck...I don't know why but, ever since I saw her I was just drawn to her, like I was supposed to be with her, and now finally I was with her again...I was sure I'd do practically anything she asked.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games