Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:20 am

Perseus, perked up and happily nuzzled your hand, before wrapping his arms around Elora and eagerly carrying her off with a "Thank you Master~" as he proceeded to womb fuck her while taking her to his room, leaving you alone for the moment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:23 am

Smirking, I decided to warp to my chambers, then as I let myself shift back to female form, I pulled the book out and looked through til I found the information on the race of that small witch npc who'd knocked me up. After figuring out how long the pregnancy was to be normally, I'd check in with Wanda and see if there was anything new to report before calling it a day.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:33 am

You guessed her to be a gnome or Halfling which...in the case of the gnome seemed to very between a day or two based on how much magic both parents had, and a mention that it was probably longer for lower level players or those with little magic. Halfling's seemed to take longer about a week normally, but with rather large group births, mentioning that halflings themselves could birth six to eight, but the larger the womb the larger the brood of halflings that came out and the longer it took for the pregnancy to finish. Wanda told you that she'd left the Nun turning into a Mushroom Girl you had sent in a section of the greenhouse and the plant NPCs were requesting permission to go visit her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:57 am

Chortling at that, I went ahead and gave permission, though noted they needed to keep an eye on and make sure she didn't start turning more folks into parasitic mushroom girls. After that, I glanced down to my somewhat swollen belly and gave it some rubs, then laid down. Tomorrow... I'd see if More-Win-Na had woken up, and then perhaps try to explore more of the area around the guild's new home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:03 am

When you woke up the next morning it was to twin cat girls curled into your side, Madeline and Cassidy were both cuddled up to you and both had their hands over your pregnant belly, one on one side and one on the other, both were also currently, sucking on your lactating breasts in their sleep, there tongues lapping at it...You also had a message waiting in your head to be "Read" from Wanda 'The two wouldn't leave me alone since you just warped past them, I set their new guard point to be your room, please don't give them a reason to message me until I want to strangle them both again.'
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:58 am

Moaning and panting, I shivered quite a bit as they both caressed my swollen stomach and suckled at my nipples. Their warm, furry bodies felt so nice up against my sides, and as I felt my slit dampening I could only find myself wanting to return the favor as my hands moved to start giving their ears soft, gentle scratches.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:21 am

Both started purring at your scratches, which felt really nice as their tongues vibrated against your nipples, their legs and tails bother eagerly clung to one of your legs each then they slowly moved, licking their way up your body, both giving little love bites at your neck, before both kissed your Cheek "Morning~" Twin tired voices did an odd mix of a yawn and a purr in your ears.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:13 am

"F~Fuuuck... mhm, wet as hell after that... if I was in male form, would be hard as hell." I moaned, shivering and shuddering under their attentions. As they reached up to my cheeks, I stroked my fingers through their hair as I purred back, "Morning you two beauties~ Sorry, yesterday was a long day, didn't mean to worry you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:16 am

Cassidy let out a lewd giggle and whispered playfully in your ear "Hmm~ Well you can make it up to me if you fist fuck me until I can't breath~ Maybe do something nice for sis~ Like use your pretty pregnant pussy to rape her face~?" She purred, something told you that she was being a tease, but would also be totally down for that if you wanted it at the same time...which her sister obviously didn't hear as Madeline seemed to be to busy happily purring in a half awake state and leaning into and rubbing her face against your hand.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:57 am

Chuckling at Cassidy's flirty and teasing nature, I considered it for a moment before shaking my head just a bit. "Think I'll save the fun for tonight... hopefully today I can manage to go without fucking or getting fucked too much so I've got it in me to show my favorites a proper good time~"

To make up for it, I take a brief moment to remember that one of Cassidy's weaknesses I'd included was getting her chin scritched. Smiling, I caress my hand down til its lying along her cheek, my thumb moving to give her some soft, gentle scratches along her chin and jaw as I purred, "You'd enjoy that wouldn't you, Master having you bent over your sister, stuffing your folds with his thick pole first~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:43 am

She hummed and purred "Keep that up and I just might turn sissy into a cuck so I can enjoy it all for myself~" Again you got the feeling she was just teasing and playing around...but at the same time if you ordered it or liked it enough you were sure she'd do it without a second thought...Madeline on the other hand seemed to be trying to go back to sleep...while pinning your hand to the bed with her face.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games