Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:45 am

"So you came into my abode looking for a place to spawn your children? Sounds like an intruder to me." As the thread seemed to finish binding you up, your captor finally steps out from around the corner. First to step out was the torso of a woman though the horns were unusual. As more of her was revealed, the large thorax behind her and the eight spindly legs, she was clearly some kind of arachnid monster. The weirdest thing was the trio of cocks below her waist. "I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with the other, and now I have two humans snooping around."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:53 am

I Blinked "W~Well we didn't know this was claimed already, we can just get going and get out of your hair, we didn't want to intrude on anyone." I said quickly with a gulp as I tried to figure out how to get out of this mess "U~Um, I could take your cocks in my pussy? To make up for interrupting you?" I offered, these things so far had seemed like sex addicts...this would work right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:13 am

She smirks, "Not that great of an offer. I'm more interested in spreading my children than just getting off, and until you've laid those eggs, you're essentially worthless for that. I also can't be having you lay within my domain, so I'd need some kind of way to guarantee that you'll come back once your womb's been vacated. Your friend on the other hand..." She struts up to the other woman speaking a little lower though loud enough for you to hear. "You ever been triple penetrated, slut?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:23 am

I yelped "H~Hey S~She needs some time to rest, S~She just gave birth P~Plus I'm Sure there's at least a few eggs in me that haven't been fertilized yet, If you empty your balls in me some of my kids will have to be yours!" I said quickly, trying to distract the Spider dick girl.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:39 pm

She shakes her head. "No, I know where those eggs came from. All children from her eggs will be hers. And you don't have to worry about her. Those that made us made sure your kind would be ready for more shortly after giving birth." She runs a finger along the woman's slit drawing a moan from her. There's a thrashing from the other room making the spider woman sigh. "Perhaps I can use you to settle my other intruder though."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:24 am

I Squeaked well shit "O~Or you could let me go? I~I mean, I'm not a threat after all? A~And if you make my friend there into your B~Baby mama, W~Wellwe've been traveling T~Together since this started after all." I was stammering in a bit of a panic from the sound.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:26 am

"Oh no, I can't just let an intruder leave my domain unmolested. Can't have you thinking I'm too generous." Continuing to grind against your friend, she lifts her hands and twists her fingers around grabbing at some strands of thread. You hear something stumble around in the other room coming closer to the doorway that the spider had first stepped through.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:39 pm

I Squeaked, and tried to figure out a way to wiggle and escape this mess, and hopefully kick the bitch and free the other girl too...I wasn't really keen on the idea of losing the only other person who wasn't somehow a monster or crazy or both.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:23 am

(8)Struggling against your bindings, you find the webbing wrapped around you to be wound too tightly around you. You feel a few threads start to give a little, but you won't break free if this continues. Around the corner, a wolf is pulled out sporting a similar binding to you. She is much like the wolves outside though she is much smaller than any of them had been and they didn't have any piercings.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:19 am

I Blinked and stared "Huh, she looked different than the others...Hey, Um, Spider lady, I'm pretty sure your the only non-human we met that can talk...if you're gonna force us to do stuff anyways...can you at least explain a bit what's happening?" I asked trying to distract her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:01 am

She pulls the wolf creature closer to you while grinding her own cocks against your friend. "Well, I guess I could share some tidbits while we have some fun." Your companion moans as the cockheads tease her pussy lips. "We are a sort of bo-weapon. Someone got the fancy idea of monsters that could quickly multiply and wreak havoc on a population. They thought they could keep us contained, but some of us smarter experiments got a little unruly."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:26 am

I Blinked and gulped "I~I mean, As you Would? N~No one wants to be locked up?" I said, trying to keep her talking and distracted as I tried to figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do in this situation.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:12 am

The wolf is pushed closer to you, her cock spasming strongly when it rubs against your sex. "I don't think her pack has ever let her fuck something. Aren't you so kind to take her virginity? Anyway, Once we broke loose, we went our separate ways spreading through the city and surrounding suburbs overnight."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:38 am

I Gulped "H~Hey um, if you don't like being, T~Trapped why trap others? I~I mean you pretty enough to seduce girls without raping and um, A~Anything about why some of us are turning into dick girls and others aren't?" I asked embarrassed at the doggy cock rubbing against me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:47 am

"Oh don't worry about me trapping you. I'll only keep you long enough to suit my needs. Instinct is so hard to resist." With that, she sinks her trio of cocks into your companion drawing a slutty moan from the girl. The wolf above you groans as she awkwardly rubs her cock against you. "Poor thing really has no idea what she's doing, does she?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:59 am

I Blinked "I mean...She is tied up? B~But I think she at least gets the basics...though I'm kinda jealous I'm getting a small dick here." I mumbled without realizing it. I was over here getting dry humped while feeling nothing for myself, it was honestly pretty embarrassing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:16 am

"I made sure the bindings wouldn't interfere with her ability to rut you, but are you saying you want her free to use you as she wishes?" She smirks as she lifts a finger pushing against a pair of strings. You see the webbing around your partner slip a little before the spider woman moves her hand letting the bindings tighten back. "As for wanting my bigger cocks, I'm discerning enough to not waste my seed in already planted fields. Perhaps I could save a round for you to plant after you've laid whatever you're carrying." The wolf finally manages to sink the head of her cock into your tunnel groaning in delight at the way your folds part for her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:23 am

I blushed and coughed "I kinda need water for that...honestly I'm getting more and more nervous and upset the longer I'm away from I~IT~?!" I cut off with a surprised squeal as the wolf girl suddenly managed to figure out what her dick was for and sunk it balls deep into me in one thrust, my pussy soon was clinging to her eagerly as she fucked me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:30 am

"Ah, there was only one of my brethren that required its mother to find water that I was aware of." The wolf shivers above you as your pussy eagerly milks her cock. She wasn't still for long, but her motions were erratic and unfocused like a wild animal possessed. "Assuming you met the father in the backyard pool, she has probably already gone amphibious and moved on, so you could return there to leave the spawn."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:07 am

I blinked "H~Hu~?" I questioned, how did that work? Go Amphibious? I waked to ask more questions, but even if she wasn't quite big enough for me just how fast and aggressive she was put the wolf girl on a different level than I was expecting.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games