The Furry Life [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Furry Life [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:06 pm

She squeaks as you grab her ear and pull her down, but moans quickly afterwards as you feel her inner walls cling to you even tighter. She briefly loses her own pace, giving you a chance to thrust into her at whatever pace you wanted. However, this doesn't last for long as soon enough she starts bouncing again, pressing her bosom into your face as she grins at you and says, "Naughty Naughty~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:13 am

I chuckle as she calls me naughty. The weeb in me almost wishing she'd said 'Ara ara' instead. "What's wrong with being naughty? You seem to have enjoyed it well enough. I think big sis wants to be pampered for once instead of always taking care of her little bro." Continuing to pull and tug on her ears and tail, I leaned up from her chest to give her a light nip to her throat trying to see how far I could push her like this.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:38 am

She blushed at this and tried to keep in charge, but nipping at her throat as you tugged at her ears and tails had her moaning much more whorishly, her own bouncing becoming disjointed as she found herself leaning into and enjoying such touches more and more, giving you more room to decide the pace of your naughty fun.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:38 pm

I pull away from her neck with a smirk. "You brought me in here to take care of me, but it seems like you enjoy it more when I get rough. Are you getting a bit bored taking care of your little brother?" I gave her ass a slap to punctuate the question. "Perhaps I should take charge and give you what I gave him, hmm."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:27 am

She yelped at that, shuddering and shivering, her expression torn as she tried to regain control of her pace and push you back into being the bottom. "Mhm, I~I don't, mhm, think so... gonna have to do a bit more... if ya wanna make me the bottom..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:25 am

I smirked as she considered my offer clearly not completely against it. I wondered what she might do if I sat up and pushed her over, but I wanted to try and get her to bend over for me instead of just pushing her over and forcing it. The hand on her tail yanked her down once more releasing its grip to slap her ass as she rose before grabbing the tail to repeat the motions. The hand on her ear moved to the base switching between pulling her down and scritching at the base.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 am

Blushing more, she wriggled about, finding it harder to be in control in spite of being bigger and riding atop you. She melts a bit more as you start to scritch at the base of her ears, while the back and forth tail grabbing and spanks had her rear shaking and jiggling as she often tried to bounce just a bit faster, a bit harder, each time.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:05 pm

I smirked as I saw her losing control under my ministrations, but I could feel the way she was trying to take back control. Wanting to disrupt her rhythm further, I let her continue bouncing in my lap biding my time before, as she lifted her ass, I thrust up into her filling her with me as she was trying to lift off of me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:50 am

(17)

You time it just perfectly, smacking her rear with your thrust in such a way that draws a long, lewd moan from her. She sways a bit even as she leans forward, your face stuffed in her bosom as she hangs there a moment, you now freely able to start fucking her as fast or slow as you want.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:24 am

Grabbing her ass now with both hands, I started lifting her up and down against my thrusts. Pulling my face from her chest. "You like this Big Sis? Having a Bro that can take charge. Doesn't feel like you get that much." Leaning forward, I kissed and nipped at the fur of her throat while pushing her to fall on her back with me over top of her, so I could thrust down into her instead of up.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:17 am

It took a few tries, as she was still trying to keep herself in charge... but soon enough you manage to flip the positions. She cries out, and her insides cling to and ripple around you as she is pushed into the bottom position. She starts trying to wrap her arms and legs around you, still intent it seemed to try and keep some amount of control.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:01 am

I could feel that she was enjoying my actions, but she was clearly still trying to resist letting me take charge. I decided it was time to take another approach with her. Leaning over her, I began whispering into her ears in a more sympathetic tone. "You're such a good big sis taking care of your bro, but there's nothing wrong with letting someone else take care of you every now and then. I can tell you're liking this. Are you afraid to let go of control? I won't hurt you. Just let me pamper you a bit."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:38 am

She whimpers and whines, looking torn as her body itself seems to alternate between wanting to just let you do as you please, and yearning to reassert herself. She bites her bottom lip, muffling a long lewd moan as you feel her getting closer and closer with each thrust into her you make.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:34 am

I continue to assault her body slamming into her pussy while my hands worked her ass. "C'mon big sis, don't hold back on me like that. Let me hear how much you love the way I rut into you." I kept my tone playful like a little boy knowing he was doing something he wasn't supposed to but enjoying every second of it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:48 am

Maybe she'd finally given up, or maybe something about your tone did it, but she finally relented. Her lewd moans and cries were soon being unleashed as often as she could from the dicking you were giving her, hands clinging to your shoulders as her eyes glazed over in rising lust. She soon came around you, squealing as her walls tried to milk you, but her own hips seemed disinclined to stop rolling and rocking even as she did so.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:51 pm

"Mmm big sis, you're so hot and wet. The perfect place for me to unload my balls!" I continued slamming in with everything I had as she came around me. It took all of my will not to cum as soon as she started milking me, but I wanted to leave her wanting a little more before I gave her everything I had like she wanted. I couldn't hold out much longer though as I leaned forward nibbling on her throat as I pushed balls deep inside of her, dug my fingers into her plush ass, and let everything in my balls loose inside of her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:42 am

She came again as you unloaded into her, legs wrapping tightly around you as she held onto you for dear life. The clinging of her folds was such that it made it impossible to be able pull out, or do more then give as much as you could as she desperately milked at you. A good minute passed before you felt her relax even a slight bit, a look of rapturous ecstasy written all over her face.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:22 am

I groaned in satisfaction as I not only unleashed my second load of the morning but felt her milking me for more at the same time. I tightened my grip on her making it clear I would be keeping myself inside of her until I'd poured every drop of my essence into her without fail. "Mmm, glad you found my efforts to be satisfactory, big sis. I'll make sure to come give you another taste of me sometime soon so think of me until then." I gave one more shallow pump of my cock as if making certain I had nothing left to give before slowly pulling out letting her feel every inch vacate her love tunnel.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games