Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:09 am

Elora squealed, and began nuzzling your ass eagerly kissing you. mostly because that's where her face happened to be as she proudly said "I'll be your best Daughter-Wife!" with determination...She seemed to have a habit of misunderstanding what you meant but at least she seemed eager, and happy. Where the others had obviously liked you, but been fine without you, Elora seemed to find the idea of being away from you horrifying. She was pretty much radiating happiness after what you said. And the only thing on impreg you could find was the time for each race to be born naturally that was recorded in one book.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:36 am

"That'll... do for now." I remarked, patting her head again before resuming my search and being underwhelmed by what I found. Still, the book could be useful, and I put it in my inventory... finding that doing so involved pulling a bag from a void which seemed to act much like a bag of holding. Shrugging and putting it in, I said, "C'mon, lets go get something to eat, then prep for bed. Todays been... a long day."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:55 am

Elora happily crawled over, and then stood up, and then picked you up in a princess carry with a smile and a giggle. Kissing you happily as she Carried you...Following the path that Guinevere had taken her Mistresses and exiting into first a stable...where her dad seemed to be caring for a bunch of pets and mounts and then into the main hallways of the guild's base, a nearby maid minion giving directions to the dining hall, which she was soon carrying you towards.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:13 pm

I squeaked and yelped in surprise at being carried by the shorter fawn, blushing brilliantly as Elora followed on after Guinevere. She noted the interesting absence it seemed of her mushroom girls and the boy satyr, but didn't pay it much heed, instead simply slipping into her chair at the head of the long guild dining table as she sighed and took a moment to relax. "Sit wherever ya like... a servant should be in soon to be able to get us whatever we want to eat."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:30 pm

Elora...Didn't let you go, instead she sat down and put you in her lap...She seemed determined to hug, cuddle and pamper your tired body as soon enough a Femboy gorgon came up to you...it was an NPC "Mistress and...who?" he asked staring at the Satyr in confusion...and only seemed to get more confused when the girl introduced herself as your Daughter Wife...The cute gorgon...Perseus was actually the head chef. Though he seemed unsure if he was supposed to take your daughter's order as well or not.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:38 pm

"Don't worry about it." I remarked to the cute femboy gorgon, reaching up and stroking some of his head snakes as I asked for one of my usual dishes, then suggested a few for Elora to pick from since she likely didn't know quite what she'd like yet. "Looking forward to it as always Perseus, you always make wonderful meals for me~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:44 pm

Your Daughter ended up ordering a fruit salad. And Perseus end up hurrying away with two snake dicks at full full mast and blushing brightly "That was a Boy?!" Elora asked in surprise, which only made Perseus hurry more...then Elora asked "Are you sure you're not trying to get more sex, your voice sounded like sex."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:16 am

Blushing a bit myself but chuckling, I shook my head and said, "Yes that was a boy, and no, I wasn't trying to get more sex. Though if he's still hard after dinner I suppose we could both take one and tend to him... or I could tend to both."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:27 am

Your Daughter hugged you and kissed your cheek as you both waited, and soon enough your food was out in front of you and Perseus was soon cumming on the table, barely missing the food, as Elora reached down poked and prodded at his cock, seeming to be confused by the small fleshy spines on the snake like cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:42 am

"Snake dicks are like that. I wager they feel really good inside." I comment idly, doing my best to not sound like I am oozing sex. I dig in, enjoying the food quite a bit. Perseus really did know what he was doing when it came to cooking! I kept an eye on the head chef, seeking to determine if he'd still be hard by the time we were done or not.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:59 am

He actually seemed to get harder as Elora moaned while eating her Fruit Salad. Which she ended up feeding some to you with kisses. She seemed to greatly enjoy her new position as your "Daughter-Wife" and seemed to be trying to pamper you some with pets and kisses.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:12 am

"Elora, you don't need to do that you know." I say, trying to figure out how to let her know she's not my daughter-wife, just my daughter. I don't refuse the offered fruit, but focus on my own meal. Once its finished, I turn to Perseus and give a kind smile as I ask, "Do you want your Guild Mistress to tend to your needs~? Or do you wish to tend to them yourself? Or maybe have fun with my daughter? I saw them get harder from her moans..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:19 am

Elora looked surprised you were offering her to the cute Gorgon...Who actually seemed to get even harder when you mentioned her...and a third popped out as his hips jerked a bit, Elora looked shocked and confused, before turning to you as Perseus as asked "M~Maybe I could, um, breed her, while she tends to your folds mistress?" but the Elora whispered to you "I~I don't know what to do...I only got girl on girl thoughts, and he looks enough like a girl, B~But what am I supposed to do with those?" she asked pointing at the three hard dicks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:41 pm

"This is one way~" I say to Elora as I consider Perseus and say, "Perhaps, but first I need to show her how to please a cock... something some girls around here have, and I can have when I shift to male form~" Slipping out of the seat, I start by stroking at one of his members, then I lean in and begin to lick and kiss at another, leaving the third that had popped out for Elora to try it out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:44 pm

Perseus Squeaked and let out a surprised his, but you noticed that even if his eyes were on you, his snakes were totally focused on Elora. Elora who since she only had access to own cock decided to both stroke, kiss and lick it...And Perseus came and coated you and completely filled Elora's mouth when she kissed the tip, though he was still hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:21 am

"A quick shot today, aren't we Perseus~?" I teased a bit, cleaning up some of the cum that had been released. I then guided a second cock to Elora as I purred into her ear, "I think the cute femboi Gorgon likes you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:27 am

He Blushed "I~I can't help it Mistress, You're daughter's just so pretty...and I never thought you'd touch me as well." he murmured blushing while Elora fought to swallow all the cum he'd just shot in her mouth. She looked at you then at Perseus, then reached up to jack off his second cock while still sucking on his first, making him moan and wiggle and you were pretty sure if you were in your male form you'd be raping his throat right now cause holy hell did that sound like a weird mix between cute and one of the most erotic moans you've ever heard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:22 pm

It was such an erotic sound, I in fact found I couldn't hesitate but to take advantage of it. In but an instant, I shifted from female form to male, and I plugged his mouth with my own stiff as diamond member as I groaned, stroking at his snake hair as I began to thrust in and out.

"F~Fuck, too damn cute, mhm, feel free to play with his dicks however ya want Elora~ He's taken a real liking to you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:36 pm

His Snakes wrapped around you, some acting like they were holding your hips, most were staring and your stunned and confused daughter, who after a few seconds of thought, moved to straddle the cute femboi, then a certain strong thrust from you shook him, and made her lose her balance, and then she had frozen a stunned look on her face as all three cocks took her virginity, She then let out a squeak and fainted, though that didn't seem to bother Perseus as soon your Daughter's Womb was being flooded with hot gorgon jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:56 am

Chuckling and chortling, I licked at one of the snake hair tendrils while continuing to thrust and fuck Perseus's cute femboi mouth. It took another minute and a half before I hit my own limit, hilting into his face and filling his throat, then his mouth with my own thick jizz.

Pulling out, I panted and chuckled a bit as I said, "Why don't ya keep her company for the rest of the day, evening, whichever it might happen to be right now." I said as I pet both their heads.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games