The Illustrious Misadventures of Sal Urichar [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Illustrious Misadventures of Sal Urichar [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:51 pm

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Name: Salvathir Urichar, or more commonly just Sal
Race: Tiefling (strictly speaking, half-infernal, but nobody really differentiates)
Appearance:
Link
Background: Salvathir was born to a fairly normal, every day family. Insofar as a cultist mother, and Ruler of Hell make for fairly normal parents. The spawn of Melhenuzoc, Lord of the Flesh, and one of his adoring supplicants, Sal's birth was a great victory for his adoptive family; their lord had blessed them with his own progeny, and it was expected that he would be raised within the cult and groomed to be its next leader, growing their subtle influence within the kingdom he called home by plying the gifts of his sire on the unwittingly populace, both high and low in birth. Unfortunately, he proved to be something of a free spirit, having inherited all the wanderlust of an Incubi lord with comparatively little of the need for conquest. He spent much of his childhood shirking his responsibilities to the cult, and when he came of age, spent more time fucking his fellow neophytes bow-legged than he did subverting the existing order.

Eventually, things came to a head with the elders within the cult, and rather than be forced into a life he did not wish to lead, he escaped from their compound, and took to the life of a daring scoundrel, going from town to town, city to city, plying his skills as half-adventurer, half-heart throb as he experienced the world that he had been denied for so long firsthand.

Perks:
Hypnotic: Owing to his incubus heritage, Sal possesses the ability to subtly manipulate the minds of those around him via the power of suggestion. He tends to use it sparingly, as it can be quite powerful when he really focuses his mind on it, but it has been known to occasionally lace his words without his conscious consent, making even innocuous requests quite tempting.
Shapeshifting: Like his demonic parent, Sal is capable of limited shapeshifting; he can alter the properties of his body to his liking, although maintaining more overt disguises requires a level of concentration. As one would assume, he typically uses it to tailor his body to match the preferences of his partner at any given moment, ensuring that he can both fill any hole no matter the need, and be filled by any cock no matter the size.
Sexually Gifted: As the descendant of the Lord of Pleasure himself, Sal is supernaturally gifted in carnal matters. He always seems to inituit exactly what his partners like, where they need to be touched, for how long or how hard, and execute on those needs with preternatural skill. His stamina is also beyond mortal; he's capable of fucking for days on end if required, and even manages to obtain some level of sustenance from the act itself.
Infernal Boons: As a tiefling, Sal inherited all the typical boons of demonic heritage. He can see perfectly well in the dark, has a flexible, prehensile tail, and is entirely fire proof, as far as he can tell.

Flaws:
Sexually Voracious: Incubi are creatures who sustain themselves with sex, and as the descendant of such a beast, Sal's promiscuity isn't just the result of enjoying it; he needs it. If he goes too long without a good rutting, he tends to go through genuine withdraws, which typically results in his more vicious, conquest-oriented side surfacing until he's had his nuts emptied and returns to the sweet, inoffensive lad he usually is.
Sensitive: To say Sal's body was made for sex isn't an understatement. He is, by all accounts, incredibly sensitive, and even innocuous physical contact can get him hot and bothered, let alone something as involved as grappling or, god forbid, being tied up.
Infernal Banes: Like most tieflings, Sal isn't immune to the banes of demon kind. Holy sites, artifacts, or rituals all cause him great discomfort and even outright pain, and he's more than once been chased out of town by superstitious townfolk who assume he's the real deal.

Turn Ons: Dominating, being dominated, femboys, harem, large insertion, cock comparison, ahegao, marathon sex, romance, muscular partners, MILFs, group sex, teasing, sexual favors
Turn Offs: Bathroom stuff, gore, vore, tentacles, ovipositors/eggs, shaming

Aided in your escape by a pair of neophyte twins quite smitten with you and your talents, you've been on the road for a while now, drawn from place to place by the lure of adventure. Though you travel alone, you've enjoyed the company of many a companion when the opportunity allows, though it has been but a small taste of the vast banquet the world seems to have to offer. Once your escape had been discovered, the Cult of the Flesh no doubt sought your recapture immediately, though they were yet to establish themselves deeply enough within pillars of authority to act openly. Their ability to catch you only stretched thinner once you left your home kingdom of Barene, moving beyond their reach into the war torn region of Astea. Here the feudal lords constantly vying for power to fill the vacant seat left behind by a dead emperor provide ample opportunity for adventure for a traveller such as yourself. The region's rich history left it filled with ruins and ancient temples with bountiful treasures, as well as mystic wonders the various great houses seek to keep hidden for themselves.

Though your adventuring may have reached a slight... stalling... at this very moment. While traversing the forest trail between small villages near the region's eastern boarder you may stepped into an unexpected trap. A snare pulled taut around your ankle and hauled you up into the air, dangling from a branch above. As you swung upside down, two figures emerged from the bushes below and observed you curiously.

They're clad in simple attire, you can see the fabric of their tunics through the gaps in the hooded cloaks they wore in an attempt to conceal their identity. They were likely commoners, though one of them drew a dagger from her belt. Her seemed right indeed, for both of them, going by the curve of their figure, their nimble frames and the busts they both sported. Their faces were masked from the nose down by brown scarves, though you could make out some detail.

Both were fair skinned. The one with the dagger had dark brown eyes and a spread of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She had a cold furrow to her brow with tufts of brown hair drifting down from beneath her hood and across her forehead. She was the taller of the two, and through the parting in her cloak you could see a leather vest jacket bound over her tunic. It pressed her breasts against her chest, which caused them to push up, letting you see them pillowing slightly at the top of her tunic, given the angle you were looking at her from.

The other one moved with less caution then her armed friend, darting towards you almost jovially with such speed that her hood fell back. Though she still masked herself with a scarf like her friend, with her hood dropping you saw her long pink hair falling back in a ponytail, most curiously parted at the front by two cat ears twitching in response to the sounds of the forest. Her green eyes had slitted pupils like a cat as well, which beamed happily as she gazed up at you and jumped for joy. This motion demonstrated another difference with her friend. Her breasts were not only less restricted, but notably larger, almost trying to bounce free of her top with each jump.

"Look! Look, we got one! And he's pink! Are they normally pink? What does that mean?" the catgirl said, pointing at you as a pink tail swayed back and forth, knocking the back of her cloak aside.

"I think he's more of a purple..." Her friend began, before shaking her head and raising a finger, hushing her companion before addressing you. "Don't know who you are friend, but we'll be relieving you of whatever gold you carry. Then we can all go our separate ways. Sound fair?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Re: The Illustrious Misadventures of Sal Urichar [Ze Blitzkr

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:42 pm

While Sal had never been especially opposed to rope play, being strung upside down like some kind of hare was certainly not the kind he had become to enjoy back in the cult. Luckily for him, the two hunters who had set the snare came wandering out from behind their cover once they spotted him. A lucky thing for him, especially when he caught sight of the curvaceous bodies they sported beneath their humble attire. One of them was even a catfolk! He had never seen one in person before, and he certainly relished in the opportunity of finding out just how sensitive those cute little ears atop their heads were.

"Uhm, hello! It's quite normal to be pink, for me at least," He offered as they approached him, waving to the duo as best he could while suspended. "I'm Sal, and-"

It only struck him midway through his introduction that the pair weren't hunters at all. Why would hunters be setting snares for gold? They were supposed to be looking for meat, not gold! The only people who went around forests with silly scarfs around their faces looking to empty pockets were...

"Oh! Oh, you're bandits, aren't you?! I knew I'd run into some of you one of these days! Oh, I know just how to deal with you sort. Just as soon as I..." His big, yellow eyes drifted across the forest floor, where the sword he had plundered from a particularly lonely mercenary lay below him, "Just as soon as I get my blade! I'm gonna give you both a good pokin' with it! Just gotta... gotta get a hold of it..."

He strained only for a few moments in an incredibly vain attempt to clutch at it. Then, defeat seeped into his voice.

"Toss it up here, would you? I can't reach."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:52 pm

The catgirl's ears perked up as she cast her eyes down to where you were looking. "Hmm?" she purred curiously as she skipped towards the blade, bending over to pick it up. Her exagerated motions pulled her cloak up her thighs, and presumably a skirt she was wearing underneath it to as she saw the clear white of her panties hugging tightly to her plump rear poke forth as she bent down to pick up your blade, a neatly cut hole for her tail letting it sway in the air, just short of your reach. "This thing? Yeah, sure." she says, about to hold up the sword towards you before her friended batted at her shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?" she hissed, to which the catgirl pouted and leapt back.

"Ow!" she grumbled, rubbing her shoulder before looking up at you. "Oh, wait! Oh, you almost tricked me! You're a clever one, aren't you?"

She seemed more amused than anything, and continued to look you up and down with absolute fascination. You don't know how common Tieflings were about her, but given her surprise and your complexion she likely hasn't seen very many races with more fanciful skin tones such as yours.

The brunette sighed, hefting her dagger up so the tip glinted in the light that filtered its way through the canopy above you. "Listen here, Tiefling. Drop down your coin purse and we'll handle this nicely. If we have to cut you down to get it, it may get a little rough. You following, mate?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:04 pm

Of the two, the catgirl had definitely won out as Sal's favorite. Not only was she quite easy on the eyes, but she made that amply clear with the way she moved and dressed. Were they in better circumstances, he'd even assume she was flirting with him. But, unfortunately, they were not in some seedy tavern. They were in the woods, and they were trying to shake him down, something he was reminded of when her partner flashed her knife at him. This certainly wasn't going how he wanted it to go. True, he had certain ways of getting himself out of tricky situations, but he didn't exactly want to go throwing his absentee father's powers around at every little brigand and their cutesy friend who crossed his path. Pondering the situation for a moment, his hand eventually went to his coin purse.

"Fine. If you want it so badly, you can have it!" He declared indignantly, undoing the knot which kept it affixed to his belt. He held the pouch aloft, then, without warning, opened his mouth and emptied the contents directly onto his lengthy tongue, which promptly retracted back into his maw. It was a good thing he didn't have all that much money on him; his mouth could fit quite a lot of cock, but he hadn't ever tried to fill his cheeks with coins.

Devoid of its precious cargo, the empty purse proceeded to flutter its way down to the bandit below him, while the tiefling above crossed his arms and smirked triumphantly, as if he were the cleverest demonspawn that side of Hell.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:17 pm

The coins felt cold on your tongue and left an off taste, though unusual sensations and tastes in your mouth were certainly something you could manage. Your triumphant manouver left your captors utterly speechless as they watched on, gawking, as your empty coin purse fell to the ground by their feet. There's an extended pause as neither of them seen to know what to say or do next, until finally the catgirl jumped up and cheered.

"Do it again, do it again!" she said, pumping her fist into the air and letting your sword clatter to the ground by her feet. She quickly looked around on the ground and started to scamper about in a messy loop, hastily gathering up bits and pieces from the ground.

The freckled bandit was far less impressed. She wasn't annoyed or in utter despair as you might expect someone so thoroughly bested to be either. She was instead completely dumbfounded. "Why did you... Okay, we can wait here until you spit it out then." She started tapping her feet once she finished speaking.

The catgirl returned to her side with a clutch of stones in her grip. "Okay, open wide, I want to see that trick again!" she said, and started plucking stone by stone one at a time and lobbing them at you, occasionally managing to land one against your chest or cheek. She wasn't throwing them particularly hard, but it was far from the most comfortable experience.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:33 pm

It took all of Sal's willpower not to pout; why wasn't she cutting him down?! She said she wanted the purse, he gave it to her, and now she wasn't holding up her part of the deal. It wasn't his fault she hadn't specified she wanting the coins inside the purse. He had half a mind to swallow them, just to deny her the satisfaction of a sore loser getting her way. Of course, he didn't exactly have too much time to ruminate on it. A stone soared through the air and struck him in the chest, then the tummy, then the cheek. Whose side was the pink haired cat on, anyway?! She went from curious, to adoring, to hitting him with rocks! It was abusive!

"Stahp!" He slurred, trying to keep a handful of coinage from spilling out of his lips, "Thht hurss!"

Another stone bopped him on the forehead, and the sting hurt almost as much as the idea that the subsequent marks would ruin his otherwise adorable features! Cupping his hand over his mouth, he spat out the handful of silver coins he had packed in, holding them tight in one hand while he waved the other.

"Okay, okay! I'll show you! Just stop hitting me! I bruise like a peach!" He pleaded. What trick was it that she even wanted to see? All he had done is stick out his tongue. Sure, it was pretty big, and he had always gotten very enthusiastic feedback when he'd used it on others, but was it really such a novelty?

Figuring it best not to try her patience and earn himself another bop from the softly chucked projectiles, he let the long appendage stretch from between his lips, going as far as applying a little bit of shapeshifting to make it really obscene. He flicked it dexterously before them, showing off how practically prehensile it was for the two before letting it retract back into his mouth.

"There! I showed you. Now... Now cut me down! My head is starting to hurt," He demanded petulantly, before an idea struck. This wasn't exactly the first time he'd gotten himself into trouble, although usually it was his mouth getting him into the issue as opposed to his coins. Still, he had used the very same mouth to get out of it before, why not try again?

"I'll even... y'know, use it on you, if you want. Like a sex thing! Not a weird, licking you to lick you thing. Unless you're, like, into that, I guess. But then it'd be a sex thing either way? To make it clear, I am offering to eat you out, using my tongue, in exchange for my freedom... But I'm also not opposed to licking you elsewhere, but only on the conditions that you're into that. It's not something I'm personally into. N-Not that I'm saying that it's not okay to be into it, though. I'm sure you taste great. Just... I'm gonna stop now. Think it over!"

Smooth, Salvithar. Smooth.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:34 pm

The catgirl begins to "Oooh" and "Aah" as you show off your tongue, bobbing up and down slightly on the heels of her feet to get a better view. Her friend seems to be increasingly more and more irritated as this goes on, but both of them pause as you make your 'offer'. Their eyes widen and cheeks flush a little as you get more and more explicate... and fumbling with your proposition. The catgirl seems the most still she's ever been this entire time.

"I... uh... what?" she asks, tilting her head to the side, before holding up her hands full of pebbles like some kind of offering. "I just wanted to see you grab these of the air with your tongue like you did those coins." Her delight returns to her eyes and she chucks all the pebbles upwards, letting them drop back down past your face. Its up to you whether or not you entertain her by catching any of them with your tongue, though you suspect they'll taste worse than the coins did.

The other one shakes her head and swipes up your sword off the ground. "This is getting ridiculous. Alright now, we don't have all day." She swings towards the tree, severing the rope that holds you aloft. You have seconds to orientate yourself and brace for the fall before you hit the ground with a thud, the bandit girl pointing your own sword towards you as you land. "Hand over your coins. Before I stop asking nicely. Please." she says, pressing the point against your chest lightly.

Its not the most ideal position, but given they may not be used to dealing with someone with your various gifts they may not be prepared for even your simplest means of getting out of this. And at least now your blood wasn't all flowing towards your head.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:53 pm

"R... Really? Why would I want to eat a ro- ACK!!"

He couldn't inquire further, as gravity suddenly took hold of him again and Sal found himself plummeting to the forest floor with an thump and a girlish 'oofie'. As pain shot through his abused keister, there was bafflement in his eyes. Wasn't that something brigands were supposed to do? Steal a maiden's virtue on the road, forcing themselves upon her once they'd defeated her utterly? Granted, the sexes were swapped in this case, but things couldn't have been that different! Usually, when he offered, people happily took him up on those kinds of things! His pride was almost as hurt as his bottom, and to make matters worse, he had his own sword pressed right into his chest, being threatened again. For some stupid coins, at that! It wasn't so hard to get a hold of a few of them that they needed to be so mean!

"You want these dumb coins that much?! Go get them!" He snapped, whipping his arm back and tossing the saliva covered contents of his clenched palm into the shrubbery surrounding the road. It wasn't even about the money, any more. It was the principle of things!

"But first, you're going to apologize to me!" He barked next, pressing the side of his hand to the blade aimed at him to brush it aside. He hadn't ever been taught to fight, so frankly, they probably would've kicked his butt had he actually tried engaging them with the sword. But he had learned how to use his gifts during his years with the cult, and they had made him mad enough that when he felt his suggestive powers creeping into his words, he did nothing to suppress them. They needed to learn.

"Then, you're going to make it up to me by servicing me instead!" He huffed, although that time he actually put a little force into the words. Even the cult elders wouldn't dare turn down an opportunity to spend the night with his head between their legs! Who were these two thieves to deny him? Someone's tongue was getting coated here, and if they didn't want it to be his, then he'd make it be theirs instead!
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:05 am

As the coins whizzed past their faces, the freckled bandit nodded her head to the catgirl, gesturing towards the bushes in which they fell. The catgirl bounced behind the bushes and started rummaging around, gathering up every single coin as she hummed giddily to herself. The brunette turned her attention back to you as you continued yelling, content to let you say your piece. This proved to be a big mistake on her part.

Your sword and her dagger both fell to the ground so she could pull down the scarf around her face. She was surprisingly cute for someone who had been so mean to you. Her features could even be considered delicate if they weren't smeared with faint streaks of dirt in a few places. She dropped to her knees before you, her hood tumbling back to let her shoulder length brunette hair fall around her face, curling into twirls towards the end that pointed out scruffily in different directions. Her cute, pink lips quivered as her hands reached forward and placed themselves on your crotch, massaging it gently as she spoke. "I'm so sorry." she whispered in an almost dreamlike manner before pulling out your cock.

She gasped at the sight of it, her hands both needed to hold it as she stroked it to its full length. She leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth, starting to suck on it. Her eyes fluttered shut as she began to sigh around your cock, before sliding more of it into her mouth. She didn't get far past your head before you started to make her gag, but she made do, rolling her tongue across the ridge of your dickhead as she slurped dutifully from your tip.

The catgirl had gathered up all the coin and bounced back over to join the two of you, only to freeze up with an increasingly reddening face at the sight before her.

"Wu-wuh-what are you doing?" she asks. Its unclear if she's addressing you or her friend, but either way the brunette doesn't respond, instead pushing herself to take more of your cock into her mouth.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:19 am

Sal had, in that moment, briefly forgotten why exactly he didn't make use of his father's boons all that often. But any guilt he felt in bending the mind of a mortal quickly fell apart when she hastily undid her disguise and knelt before him. She was a real cutey, too, and the way she so quickly grabbed at his cock and got to work in pulling it free had greatly endeared her to him. He opened his legs wide, leaning back on his arms as support while she fished his monstrous cock from the confines of his breaches, letting out a soft, sweet moan as she pumped it between her hands and let it slip between her lips. Comparative to how venomous her words had been before, he much preferred this use for her mouth. He leaned back, relishing in the sensation of the brunette slurping dutifully at the few inches she could manage, even going as far as to run his fingers through her curly locks, encouraging her to take more and more of his demonic shaft into her warm, wet throat.

He was so enthused by her sudden pivot in attitude, in fact, that he hardly remembered the catgirl who had scurried off to collect his coins. Looking her up and down, he couldn't help but submit to the lust building in his body, not least among its causes being her friend fellating him so dutifully. He gestured for her to approach him, a mischievous glint in his amber orbs.

"She just felt so bad about hurting me that she decided to pay me back," He explained, tightening his grip on her hair, "It was very mean to string me up like that, so the two of you need to make me feel better. Why don't you help her out and come suck me off?"

Maybe it was a little mean to include her in the 'punishment', considering she seemed less the instigator and more the lackey, but those rocks had hurt! And, well... he was very curious about her feline anatomy.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:30 am

The catgirl's eyes began to flutter as she let the coins drop back down to the ground and stepped towards you. "Mmph... uh... oh... okay..." she murmured, dropping to her knees and withdrawing her own scarf facemask. She crawled up alongside her friend, trailing her nose along your thigh as she let out a low purr. She inched closer to your crotch, her friend shuffling over slightly to give her room to pull up alongside her.

The brunette has worked past her initial gag reflex, sucking your thick, demonic cock into her throat. Her tongue lapped sloppily against the underside of your shaft as she forced her head up and down, inching its way further down your cock to stuff more of you inside her. Her eyes rolled into her head as she gagged with each bob up and down, her saliva spitting forth around your shaft, dripping down from where her lips reached.

The catgirl nuzzled up against your balls, mewling happily as she started to lick and suck upon them. She stroked her tongue across them and occasionally kissed alongside the stretch of your shaft still yet untouched by her friend's lips. Her hand came up to cradle your sack as she circled the base of your cock with her tongue, lapping around your girthy rim with several eager licks. "Is this helping you feel better, sir?" she asks, the hand not on your balls stroking your thigh fondly as she spoke.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:02 pm

With two wet, worshipful mouths tending to his cock, Sal didn't think it was possible for him not to be feeling quite a bit better. The brunette didn't seem especially familiar with deep throating a man, but he couldn't blame her for struggling with his prodigious size, and her enthusiasm more than made up for it. The sweet suckling her friend offered his hefty sack only helped to enhance the bliss he found himself in, and the demonic scion fell entirely onto his back as they lavished him, using his now freed other hand to gently cup the cat girl's cheek, stroking her face affectionately before sliding a little higher to tend to one of those cute, perky ears of hers.

"Mmhmm... It's helping me feel a lot better," He murmured languidly, "But y'know what'd really help me feel better? Getting to empty these big, heavy balls all over your pretty little faces. You'd like that too, wouldn't you?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:05 pm

The catgirl smiles back at you as you cup her cheek, continuing to lash her tongue against your shaft before pressing her lips against the side of your cock to kiss and suckle against the flesh. Once you start to stroke at her ears, however, her purring grows louder and you see her eyes loose focus. "Oh wow..." she murmurs, "Yeah, that feels good, mister." She returns to servicing you, tapping her friend on the shoulder. The brunette takes the cue to rise up from your cock, it springing free from her mouth with a wet plop. She gasps for breath while the catgirl takes her place, spreading her mouth around your cockhead and starting to bob up and down, happy purrs and moans heard from her between the rhythmic bobbing of her head on your cock.

Whether out of more genuine enthusiasm, natural talent, or practice, the catgirl handles your cock better than her friend did, managing to take you deeper into her throat before her gagging grew too forceful. Her tongue work was also more precise and dexterous, lashing against your tip whenever she rose up high enough and finding spots that made you twitch through repeated strokes against the length of your rod.

It was the brunette's turn to tend to your balls, and tend to them she did, practically burying her nose against your sack as she let them rest upon her tongue. Between her and the underside of your cock, she threw herself into the role of making up for her transgressions against you moments ago.

Once you spoke again, they both paused and looked up at you, a pink shimmer passing across their eyes as your suggestions settled into place. The catgirl pops free of your cock and nods eagerly. "I'd really love your dick milk, mister. All over my face, please!" she begs, showing her need by stretching out her tongue and sending several lashes against the tip of your cock as if she was trying to hastily lick her way through a popsicle.

The brunette seemed gently surprised by her reaction, but blushed as she felt it to be true. "I... yes... I want your cum... on my face... I want it. Please, give it to me. All of it."

With this stated, they both return to servicing you, twice as eagerly as before. They brush their cheeks together as they take a side of your cock each, kissing and licking across your dick while their hands pumped your shaft up and down together. You hear them each whisper praises. "So big." "So tasty." They're putty in your hands... or... well, on your cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:44 pm

The cat girl, whatever her name was, definitely had the makings to be one of his favorites. She was bubbly, and cute, and certainly knew her way around a cock. He didn't have the mind to think forward to what came after this all, but having her again would definitely be at the top of his list if he did. The tiefling simply lounged against the cool forest floor below, making no effort to stifle the soft, sultry moans that forced their way out of his throat with every practiced stroke of the tongue his two enchanted lovers provided him. Being worshiped like this almost made him miss the cult life, and through the haze of sweet, blissful pleasure, he made a note to try and get himself a few loyal followers again, if only so he could enjoy being the center of attention as often as he enjoyed pampering the occasional curious farmboy or traveling merchant.

The way the two seemed to work in tandem, sucking and licking and pumping him as if their lives depended on it, Sal couldn't bring himself to deny their request. He rolled his hips gently, thrusting his obscene, demonic cock between the loving mouths and doting hands of his 'captors', helping them nurse the thrumming sensation that built in his big, infernal balls with every kiss and suckle. He couldn't be bothered to track how many moments or minutes ticked by, too enraptured by the sight of their sweet, adoring faces, hearing their breathy praise and knowing they wanted to paint themselves in his seed.

"Ahh... Girls, I'm getting close... Keep it up and, ahn~... I'll give you everything!" He cried, feeling the telltale signs of release creep up on him. His huge, bitch-breaking tool swelled with anticipation, strands of pre-cum so thick they could well have made up a mortal's entire load leaking from his throbbing head. It only took a little more of their wonderful ministrations to bring him to his peak, and he thrust involuntarily against their faces as he reached his plateau.

"F-Fuck! Here it is! Take it! Take every drop like you live for it!" He hadn't even consciously laced his words that time, his dark desires making themselves known as his shaft bucked mightily and fired off the first of many fat, heavy ropes of his thick, infernal seed all across the sexy brigands.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:31 pm

The two girls began to moan and breathe heavier as they worked you closer to your climax, despite being untouched themselves. Their tongues rolled across your shaft close enough for them to regularly exchange spit in their service to you. They had already tasted your plentiful precum, leaving white strings joining their mouths as their made out with your cock. As your words washed over them once more, they gasped out, raising their heads up eagerly as their hands pumped your cock to milk out ever last drop you were about to spray on them.

"Please mister! Give us it all! Its all I want!" cried out the catgirl.

"Yes! Drench us in your cum! Please!" her friend begged.

Their efforts and words were rewarded by a fountain of your hot, demonic seed showering them both in white. Streak after streak fell upon their faces, dollops falling on their hair and staining their clothes. So plentiful was your release that it dripped from their chins and necks down into their cleavage below. With open mouths and outstretched tongues they waited, gathering your seed into them and gulping it down just to open up for more. As your strings of cum grew thinner, they took the initiative upon themselves to lean forward and drink directly from your tip, taking turns to suck down the last of your load. By the time they were done, both hand to keep an eye shut each due to the cum on their face and both had your seed dripping from their lips. The catgirl had even caught some of your release in her hands to lap up after finishing.

"Mm~ That was a very tasty treat, mister." the catgirl says, licking her lips clean even as the rest of her face remained drenched in your side.

The brunette swallowed down what was in her mouth, your seed sliding down her throat as she knelt by your legs in a daze, her head too foggy with your compulsions to yet question what she had done, though you suspect if her earlier attitude was anything to go by she would find an excuse to be hostile with you soon enough even if she couldn't figure out just what it was you had done to her.

The catgirl, on the other hand, was happy enough to go with the flow after your hypnotic push and return her tongue to your shaft, cleaning up what stray strands of cum were left to cover your cock with a happy purr.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:07 pm

Getting to thoroughly drench both bandits in his cum did wonders in soothing Sal's ego, and he could only languidly bask in his afterglow as the girls went about swallowing and licking up whatever they could. He couldn't suppress a soft giggle as the catgirl returned to lavishing him, cleaning his cock with her wonderful tongue. His hand remained atop her head, stroking at the base of her fluffy ears.

"I'm glad you liked it. There's a lot more where that came from, if you happen to want more," He replied, casting his gaze towards her companion. The brunette was certainly a harder sell than her soft, pliable companion, and he was sure she would immediately resume hostilities once the buzz of his hypnotic suggestion started to wear off. It was a real shame, too! Both of them were rather pretty, and spending a few days in a slick, sweaty tangle with the duo before moving on sounded wonderful. Perhaps he could ply his gifts more subtly, and entice them into inviting him back to... well, wherever it was bandits stayed. Probably the woods. But maybe a town? A bandit town! He'd practically be a rogue at that point.

"Buuuuut, it's a little uncomfy, laying here on the dirt. And you're both so sticky now. Maybe we should head back to your place and wash up together? I'd really like the opportunity to return the favor and make you two feel good, and I think you'd really like that too."

Sure, maybe he was cheating a little bit, but thieves had no right to complain about fairness, and frankly, being balls deep in this pussycat's pussy was too good a desire to pass up. Especially with her tongue lashing his fat, demonic cock.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:02 am

As you spoke, the catgirl kept your cock and balls warm and wet with her tongue, purring away happily as she cleaned you up. She perked up with excitement and nodded vigorously. "Yes!" she decaled, quickly pressing her chest against yours as she wrapped her arms around you. "I'd love to take you back with us! It'll be so fun! Like a sleep over, but one that feels really, really good~"

The brunette's reaction is starkly different. Her confusion turns to suspicion, and as she sees where you're taking the conversation, she frowns and utters "No-ugh..." your suggestive words press into her mind and push her current thoughts back to the depths of her subconscious. Her mouth stays open from saying 'no' and her tongue movements stop, letting her tongue fall and hang out just past her lip as her eyes glaze over. She nods silently, holding this expression, before her cheeks flush a little and she looks a little bashful. "I'd like it a lot... if you would come back with us."

She curls some of her hair around her finger and smiles at you, averting her eyes when her gaze meets yours. She giggles sheepishly before helping you up. "Come on, we'll lead the way." She takes your left hand and the catgirl holds your right as the two of them start to lead you off towards their home, seemingly uninterested in the coins they had tried to take from you.

They lead you along the path, constantly turning their heads to you and sighing happily. "I'm Saskia," the brunette offers "And my friend whose hugging your arm is Zozo."

"That's me! Yay!" Zozo says, giving your arm a squeeze and rubbing her cheek against your shoulder.

"We're sorry about almost robbing you. We thought you looked fancy enough to be one of the duke's men, but you're clearly far too nice to be one of his now that we've gotten a better look at you." Saskia says, blushing heavily.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:58 am

Though he rarely allowed himself to rely entirely on it, it always did surprise Sal just how effective his words could be. Before he knew what was happening, he was back on his feet and being towed along with his two new lovely companions, with barely enough time to stuff his cock back into his breeches. Of course, he could hardly complain. When he entered the forest, he hadn't a soul to keep him company. Now, he had two beautiful women to waste his waking hours away with. A pouch full of coins was a meager price to pay for such enjoyable company.

"Really? I didn't know I gave off that kind of impression. I'd always wanted to be a knight," The demonic scion said with a wide grin, enjoying the feel of the catgirl's bosom on his arm while he looped the other around Saskia, allowing his fingers to draw circles across the curve of her hip while they walked. As flattered as he was at the implication, though, he did realize something a few moments later.

"Wait, what do you mean too nice to be one of the duke's men? Aren't knights supposed to be, well... knightly? Y'know, slay the dragon, save the maiden, make her not so much of a maiden, repeat?" Maybe it was for the best he didn't look like a knight. He wasn't sure he could take a dragon. In combat, at least.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:11 am

Saskia shivers and gasps at your touch, almost giddy at your attention. She casts her eyes down, suddenly shy and demure in a strange way now that you had stirred feelings for you within her. "Oh, I like that kind of knight! I always wanted to meet one like that!" Zozo chirps up, but some of Saskia's sternness returned to her face.

"Duke Marsden employs thugs and brutes to be his arm. Nothing you would call a knight of the stories they tell. They come and treat the village as their own property, taking whatever and whomever they desire, demanding payment for their protection and then leaving us to fend for ourselves. They are little more than bandits dressed in a noble's colours."

She casts her gaze to her feet again, her tone turning from angry to sad. "I thought we could turn the tables, prove to everyone we can fend for ourselves. It seems we just got a poor, handsome traveller hurt instead. I'm really sorry about that. We were desperate." She runs a hand across your chest and rests her head against your shoulder. "I really want to make it up to you some more when we get back."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:24 am

Sal's brow furrowed. That didn't sound very much like the stories he had heard at all. Or, perhaps better said, not the stories he'd wanted to believe. The cult elders had insisted the world outside was a chaotic place, one where a stern, guiding hand was needed. As the child of the Lord of Flesh, it was his duty, they had claimed, to see them bent into a more utopian shape by his force of will. He hadn't much liked that idea, but if things were really that bad...

"Well, if any of the duke's men give you trouble while I'm around, I'll set them straight!" He insisted, hoping to to cheer the bandit-turned-hanger on right back up. While he wasn't exactly certain how he'd do it, he'd figure it out when the time came. He had much more pressing matters to attend to, after all. The tiefling's tail snaked its way around the waist of his curly haired friend, worming its way across her belt line to stroke along her mound with dexterous precision.

"I'm looking forward to everything you've got on offer. You two have clearly had it hard lately, so I'm gonna do everything in my power to ease those woes of yours. And I mean everything." He promised in a purr, letting the tip of his appendage just barely brush along her sex as they walked.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Next

Return to Private Games