Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:14 pm

Your two Satyr Children seemed much, much more forceful and eager than your mushroom Children, your face was soon covered in your daughter's juices and your ass filled with your Son's, neither stopped even once the mushrooms had finished and moved to watch this four way. The Little Mage still hadn't cum even once.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:20 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolls a 1d100, roll is 71

After another few climaxes, worried that if I didn't get her to cum soon and give me the chance to get away that I might break a bit, smacked the little witch's rear and then placed my hand on her back as I drew as much of my mana up as I could and growled out, "Rank 5, Euphoric Climax!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:31 pm

She squealed, and came, and came, and came, and came some more...in fact she came until your womb was flooded with cum until you looked pregnant again, and until cum was gushing from your pussy and coating the floor even more. And both your satyr kids seemed to get even more excited, your son slamming more eagerly into your ass and your daughter humping your face as the witch continued to flood you with cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:44 pm

Growling in frustration, even as I arched my back and came again, I used the fact she was a bit busy cumming and had filled me so to kick her off, pushing her into my satyr son as I said, "Here you two, fuck her and ride her to your hearts content!" I then staggered and started hobbling towards that door, cum leaking out of me as my legs felt nearly like jelly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:52 pm

Your Son looked a bit confused as to why he was shoved off, but soon shrugged and move to fuck the still cumming witch. Your daughter on the other hand shot you a confused and hurt look and seemed a bit disgusted at the idea of even touching the witch. Your Musroom Kids were all asleep in a big tired cuddle pile. Entering the Room you found...What seemed to be a three way mix of a Sex Dungeon, a Hospital Room and a Modern Dorm Room, with bits of each scattered all over the place.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:02 pm

"You can come along if ya want, but right now, I've had my fill of sex." Was my reply, as gentle as I could in tone and demeanor to the Satyr girl. I was tired and a bit irritated... if by some madness More-Win-Na had come along and was somewhere in this world, I was going to give her a piece of my mind later. Still, focusing on the room before me, I made for the hospital like sections first as I found myself having some trouble remembering what I was looking for exactly... something to do with pregnancies wasn't it?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:10 pm

((Luck Roll=Nat100))

Your Daughter quickly Followed you, latching onto your arm needily and nuzzling against your face. She seemed confused and stunned by the room and followed where you went, only to let out a terrified goat like bleat as she tripped over something and almost fell. Looking down you saw a feathered wing. Tracing it back you found...a Drunk and Passed More-Win-Na laying naked on the ground.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

More-Win-Na
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:47 am

Blinking in stunned silence for a good minute at the sight of one of my fellow guildmates seeming to be here, I shook my head in amusement before patting my daughter, then giggling and leaning in to whisper to her as I asked, "Wanna help me tie her up somewhere so I can tease her for a bit as payback for that chamber~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:19 am

The girl blinked at you, with a confused head tilt "W~what like a Thank you party or something? I~I mean, She's the R~Reason I~I'm born right?" Your Daughter asked, stuttering over a few of her words but able to speak surprisingly...maybe the mushrooms just didn't like talking much?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:54 am

"Well, true, but if we hadn't left fast enough, we'd also be stuck in an endless loop of sex and birthing. And while birthing ya was fun and tasting you was as well... Don't want to spend all of your time doing that do ya~?" I replied with a smirk as I put a foot between More-Win-Na's breasts and ground her chest just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:01 am

The Satyr Girl Blinked and then gave you a tongue kiss "If It's with Mama I'd live between your thighs!" She said with determination. You're drunk Guildmate's response to your foot...was the sleepily hug it and suck on one of your cum covered toes. Yeah she was completely out of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:10 am

Blushing a bit, I shook my head as I said, "I like being able to have a rest every so often and do other things too. I can show you some of those other fun things to do over time." With More-Win-Na being so out of it though, the only way to rouse her most likely would be to zap her or use some other magic... and my mana was rather low. Seemed those potions were draining on ones mana... probably meant used magic from ones pool to speed things up.

"Right well, time to look for what I was coming in here for in the first place... books, scrolls, or information on how pregnancy and the like worked in the game. So I can keep an eye on how different things may work here."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:19 am

Your daughter seemed to think before responding "I can be mama's Sex pet!" She said, proudly, nodding like she just said something sage and wise "When mama wants sex I can sex, and when she wants pet I can Pet!" You got the feeling something with your words didn't translate right for her. Though she went to look, you were kinda held in place thanks to your trapped foot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:58 am

"That's not what I meant..." I mumbled with a sigh before shaking my head, turning my attention to freeing my foot for now so I could properly search, as I had a feeling my satyr daughter didn't have any idea what she was looking for.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:14 am

Well...Seeing as the first thing she did was try to look down the needle of a Syringe and the second thing she did was sniff a vaginal speculum...you were pretty sure she had no idea what she was supposed to do. Though when you tried to free your foot you got smacked on the ass by your Guild Mate's tail, and then fell down on top of her. And now being so close you finally could smell her over the smell of jizz and she stank like Alcohol so much that it made your eyes water. Then She rolled on top of you and nuzzled whatever she happened to find.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:07 am

Groaning as I was once again pinned, I grumbled and used the message link thing to let Wanda know where I was and asked if she could send someone to help get More-Win-Na off me, while I focused on trying to keep my young Satyr daughter out of trouble, stuck as I was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:18 am

You got a reply back that it'd take a few minutes from Wanda...just in time for you to hear a squeal and see your Satyr Daughter running from a chest that was now open and it had pretty much exploded cum everywhere, she then ran into a wall and crouched down holding her head and whining...before then running over and hugging you, trying to hide herself between you and your Guild Mate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:33 am

Sighing, "At least it wasn't a horny mimic", I consoled my Satyr daughter as best as I could with More-Win-Na still atop me. Figuring I could be productive in some fashion, I decided to spend the next few minutes waiting for assitance from Wanda or however came by to try and figure out what commands and functions from the game I could in fact access in some form.

I also made a point to send a command to the imps I'd summoned to seek out Wanda and be reassigned to whatever duty she felt fit them and their low rank.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:42 am

Well the Imp Command worked just fine, but most things, including your inventory were all without a menu now, though instead you seemed to just mentally "Know" what was in it, and mentally "Know" that the imps had gotten your commands. Then you got the answer of what help you were getting, Guinevere was in here, wet and small, but her tentacles were moving around you, your daughter and her mistress trying to gently pry you apart, shoving tentacles into her Mistress' holes which seemed to make her more willing to release you, It still took a few minutes and by the end More-Win-Na had somehow managed to squirt her juices on your face and chest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:49 am

"Thank you both." I said with a relieved sigh once I was free, feeling better that I wasn't pinned by something anymore. "Guinevere, tend to and take care of her... I think your creator got drunk before the... uh, transition to this new world we're in, so she's rather out of it at the moment."

Looking down at my daughter, I found myself realizing she had a passing resemblance to Elora from the remastered Spyro games. Shrugging, I went ahead and gave her some head pats as I said, "You're name from now on is Elora, alright? And for the moment, stick by me."

Feeling a bit tired but needing to do what I'd come to do, I searched for any books or info on pregnancies that might be useful. If I couldn't find anything... well I'd be teleporting to my own personal chamber to pass out and sleep for a bit.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games