Poke Pleasure Cruise(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Poke Pleasure Cruise(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:50 am

The Girl Grunted "S~Same for Everyone, B~But they have their best mon guarding the way...Can't Get in...I Saw some Team Rocket Members..." She was stood up straight catching her breath, letting you see her bulging belly "The Only Info I got is that this is apparently being live streamed and recorded...Oh and for some reason their mon can get us pregnant...Seeing as I'm carrying a Lopunny's Egg." She grunted looking around "It was Wildest at the start...things have calmed down some...some others I ran into said that they found like, caches of food and stuff around so it seems they plan on keeping us here for a while."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:30 pm

I shivered hearing what was happening. "Fuck, team Rocket's behind this? Really wish I had my team on me now." While I'd thought it was suspiciously timed, I knew for certain now that my team was taken, and probably everyone elses, in preparation for this nonsense. I sneered when I heard they were recording this. "I knew they were awful, but this seems low even for them. I don't even want to know what they're going to do with the footage." I had been curious about her stomach, but I tensed when I learned she was pregnant. (6-4=2)My pussy twitched as my womb burned with jealousy. The surge so intense that I fell to a knee for a moment. I slammed my fist into the deck trying to make it seem like I collapsed out of frustration. "Damn it, there's got to be something we can do." Thinking a moment, I had another idea. Standing back up, I leaned in whispering just in case we were on camera. "I think there's another way. If you're with me, we might be able to get below deck unnoticed."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:17 pm

She looked at you, then pointed at her swollen belly and raised an eyebrow before whispering back "And how's that? With me looking like I'm about ready to pop out an egg any minute." She sighed "No offence I'm just not sure why I shouldn't just try and hide out until we get rescued or something, I mean, we gotta get a chance eventually right?" She said looking unsure "P~Plus they can't starve us if they want us for sex shows or something, right?" You got the feeling she wasn't the most experienced trainer, in fact she seemed pretty new.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:15 pm

I bit my lip as she didn't seem up to helping me, and with everything that was clearly going on, I wasn't sure I could handle this on my own. They never expected me during previous incidents, but this time, I was intended to be here. "I doubt help will be coming. We're out in international waters, so no patrol will stumble upon us, and they can always bring more food if they need it." I was low on hope, but one possibility did come to mind. I hated it, but if I got her to come with me, I might be able to leave her behind to avoid some future trouble. "Listen, if we're getting out of this, we'll need to so something about it ourselves, and it's better to avoid them pregnant or not. If we can free everyone's pokemon from below deck, we will probably have the upper hand. So please, can I count on you?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:27 am

((Your Convince Roll 1d100=78, Her Resist 1d100+1d20(Really doesn't want to)=11+1=12))

You got the feeling she really, really didn't want to, but when you mentioned pokemon she winced, gulped and nodded "You think they are down there? I thought that the pokemon would be in the spa area still?" She said wiggling and grabbing her pregnant belly as she looked around nervously "I was just trying to get to a phone to call for help or something down there." she looked nervous and afraid, but willing to follow.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:53 am

I was glad she decided to trust me though I felt a little nervous about the idea that I might leave her behind to escape anything that might come at us, but it might be the only way to get to my Mon and end this nightmare. "I think they just told us that to get us to give up our mon. Below deck is probably way more secure." I began looking about for a lifeboat. I was sure Water types would jump us if we tried to escape that way, but if we could lower them just enough to slip through a port hole, maybe we could slip by behind their defenses.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:40 am

Sadly you didn't find any lifeboats, but you did hear moaning from an open room and looking in you saw a rather sexy milf drooling with her eyes rolled up and moaning loudly, behind her there were three eggs on the bed...and currently three Lopunny were all fucking her pussy at the same time. Bouncing the sexy mama on their shafts.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:47 am

I was disappointed to see the lack of lifeboats. How had they done that on such a large ship? Had they removed them after they hit open seas, or did they bribe the dock inspectors to overlook them never being there in the first place? I jumped when I heard the moan. Cautiously, I moved closer hoping I hadn't been noticed. (1-4=-3)My pussy immediately spasmed in orgasm at the sight in front of me, the word 'breed' ringing again and again inside of my head as I fell trembling to my knees as my fem cum splattered onto the deck between my knees. I needed a cock so badly, but I couldn't move only able to cry out in desperate need of a cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:00 am

Maybe lucky, and maybe not, the three Bunny mon seemed to hear you. And They promptly dropping the milf and were soon swarming you, all three cocks working together to pleasure and fuck your used and stretched pussy. They also dragged you over to push your face into the Milf's cummy cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:15 am

(3-2=1)I gasped out in relief as I felt them grab me and give my pussy the cocks it needed so badly. My walls trembled working overtime to work the thick, babymaking cream from their balls so the burning ache raging inside of me could be soothed. Being shoved into the older woman's cunt, I began devouring the creampie presented to me. Instinct told me that tasting their seed would make it easier for their cum to take root in my womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:33 am

You saw the other girl running away right before your face was covered with cum filled pussy and quickly the three adjusted to you, pulling out and pushing in as one, and one of them hit your G-spot practically every thrust, and one of them began to push their fingers into your ass for better leverage to force you to ride them eve faster...in fact once all three got a good grip and you couldn't move away, they glowed briefly and moved even faster, leaving after images as they fucked you, Agility, and they glowed as they thrust into you, Quick Attack, the sheer speed was enough to make a girl crazy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:40 pm

I groaned as I was abandoned by her rather than abandoning her myself. I was perplexed by how quickly my pussy had adjusted to the three of them. Even compared to that massive Mightyena, the three of them combined were still wider, but my pussy easily stretched and drooled pussy juice to ease their passage. My womb was on fire as it pleaded for hot jizz to fertilize me and give me an egg to lay of my very own. (8-5=3)As they began using moves to fuck me even harder, it was all over as my mind was suddenly scrambled by the wild pace the three of them set, and I immediately came milking all three cocks in desperation to feel myself flooded with bunny spunk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:32 am

The bunny boys didn't seem to care, pushing your face deeper into their MILF lover's used cunt they kept pounding away, with all the cum this old slut had leaking out onto your face you were sure she'd gotten all the easy loads, you'd have to work to get your womb coated with jizz, some part of you was jealous of the MILF for Stealing your cum and eggs, actually in your current state most of you was jealous.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:27 am

I groaned desperately as the Lopunnys seemed unwilling to give me the spunk I so desperately needed leaving me to eat the dregs from a well-fucked pussy of what I needed so bad but couldn't get for myself. Why did they have to waste all of their cum on this old cunt when my younger pussy that had never passed an egg before went without? My hips pushed back against them continuing to try and encourage them to finally cum and knock me up with their eggs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 pm

They seemed to realize what you wanted...but also seemed just as willing to give it to you, pushing your face back into the "Old Cunt" in front of you each time you tried to roll your hips or encourage them or even just pull away from it, and it was gaping from the cocks and eggs it'd had, the woman who had it seemed pretty sensitive, cause she came just from your face getting shoved in it.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:24 am

I came around the trio of cocks as they continued to slam me into the older woman. Still, I was distracted from eating out the woman as her gaping cunt came all over my face by the lack of cum filling me up as the cocks continued their assault. Why wouldn't they give me their cum? Was my pussy not wet and tight enough? Was I not eager enough to be filled by them to earn a womb full of cum and eggs?
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:50 am

They still didn't fill you, even as they got rougher and rougher with you, before one of them spoke up suddenly, one lightly slapped you to get your attention, the one that spoke, then it pointed at the woman's cunt, or the cum that was leaking out? Or Maybe deeper? The woman giggled at you looking fuck drunk as she told you "A~ah T~They only came after I~I gave birth~? M~Maybe th~they are waiting~? O~Or maybe they W~Want you to C~Clean me?" She asked looking a bit loopy...before you were force fucked into her pussy again, and again, until she came, and came, and came again and again coating your face until she gave birth to a twin pair of eggs, practically right in front of your eyes...then you were finally flooded with jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:02 am

I groaned as they only got rougher still seeming unwilling to flood my womb with the life-giving seed I needed so badly from them. My cunt milking the trio of cocks as hard as it could in a desperate attempt to suck the seed from their very balls if necessary. I was drawn from my focus on their cocks by one speaking and the woman trying her best to clarify. Could she speak to them? I wasn't able to think much before I was forced into her cunt once again to devour every drop of their seed from her well-used hole and still not getting what my womb needed until she'd dropped two eggs in my face. Finally, I felt virile poke-spunk flood me causing me to scream shrilly as I clamped down on them cumming as I drained them of everything they had to give.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:33 am

They, rather quickly switched your positions, once they stopped cumming they soon had the eggs out of the way and the milf on top of you, her face being fucked into your pussy while you watched their cocks pound her snatch.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:13 am

I gasped as they put me back into the same position as the other woman had been in only moments ago. Were they planning to just keep fucking one of us and then the other? How long could they keep that up? I had heard that a male could go again quicker if they got a new partner, but I had no intention of spending any more time here. (16-3=13)Waiting a few more moments for them to get into it, I tried not to lose myself to the feeling of her tongue in my sex. Then, I made a dash for the door. Hopefully, they would be too invested in fucking her by then to want to chase me down.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games