Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:22 pm

Her knot was so fat, and her thrusts so wild and aggressive that it was a struggle just to get ahold of it, let alone squeeze it, so it would feel like she had knotted you, (11)but you finally managed to get ahold of that thickness causing her to howl out as her cum unloaded into the back of your womb. The eggs filling your womb heated up as fresh cum washed over them, and you could feel them tremble slightly sending a feeling of satisfaction through you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:04 pm

I Sighed with relief, and then blushed and shivered and the eggs felt like they had heated up somehow inside me. I just had to wait for her to "Pull out" and leave me to go nap and I'd be fine to grab my new friend and go right? There's no way she wasn't passing out? Maybe if I made it look like I slumped into the cum puddle to sleep she'd also sleep? I tried that, hoping it worked...if this kept up I might really get fucked unconscious~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:50 pm

Your lover collapsed on top of you quickly passing out as her cock let its last few spurts of seed into your womb. You heard a far-off howl as if to answer the call of your lover. There was at least one more wolf to this pack, and it knew right where you were. If you didn't get out quick, who knew how long you might be stuck here. (10)She was laying right on top of you, so you had to struggle to get loose losing you some time to get out of here. Thankfully, when you pulled free, you didn't see any sign of any new wolves. Maybe they weren't coming to check things out, but you weren't really in any position to chance it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:26 pm

I looked around for a second, not seeing any other wolf, before quickly going over to the other human that was still here and trying to shake her awake so we could hopefully get the hell out of the danger zone we were apparently stuck in currently. With the fish girl and Wolves right next to us...did we live right where they dropped off special infected or whatever these were? BOWs? Something Else?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:30 pm

As you move to the other woman, you can already feel your belly start to swell. A strange feeling as if you're bursting with life coming over you. You can also see that the other woman is further along. Considering how much further along she looks compared to a few moments ago, she's almost certainly going to give birth any minute. Then you hear another howl. It sounds to you as if it's from the same source, but it's much closer now. (13)The others wolves around you stir but do not awaken.

As the girl awakens at your prodding, you realize you must quickly pick where to go. You could hop the fence into a neighboring yard, but it would be difficult with such a gravid companion, and you might just hop into another dangerous situation, you could take the gate, but it would lead you back out onto the street and in the open, or you could risk trying to get into the house assuming it isn't locked.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:45 pm

I blushed and squeaked, deciding to quickly get out onto the street and try and find ourselves somewhere else to hide, well that was the plan as long as neither of us started to give birth! Why was my belly growing as I moved!? How heavy was she already!? Hopefully if we just ignored the howl we could move fast enough for it to all be okay.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:30 am

Making your way to the gate, you escape from the yard trying to find where to go. (8)Behind you, you hear the sound of wood snapping and breaking and a lot of snarling. The wolf that had called from the distance must have arrived, and from the sounds of it, she was not happy with what she found. There was some whimpering and yipping, but there was a risk that they would begin searching for you and your companion shortly. Your ally groaned. "I can feel them kick. They're coming soon."

As you walked towards the street, you noticed a hatch into the cellar of the house you'd been behind. You also noticed a delivery truck that looked like it had been abandoned. Either one could make a place to hide, but you probably only had time to check out one.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:48 am

I let out a Squeak and Quickly pulled her towards the Celler hoping it was open and that we could at least escape for now and give birth in peace since her's were coming soon and I had no idea how long it would take for mine to come out "O~Oh this is fucked this is so fucked hurry~!" I hissed to her as I urged her along, it was all I could do in the situation.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:42 pm

(12)Thankfully, the door isn't locked, but it sticks a little forcing you to give it a second yank to actually get it open. The sound of it opening was clearly heard by the wolves, so you have little choice but to enter and close it as quickly as possible. It was just in time, too as your companion shouts out as the door shuts. "They're coming." She lays back biting her lip as you watch her stomach shift and tremble. It only takes two minutes before something pops its head out, and it is unlike anything you expected. The creature that pops out is some kind of lizard. Even stranger as it fully slips out of her, she grabs it almost immediately looking at it with devotion and love as she brings the strange lizard to her breast to feed which it does.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:39 am

I Helped her down with a squeak "P~Please try and stay quiet?" I tried asking her, blushing a bit as I tried to help her birth whatever it was that would come out...only to stare in shock at the Lizard? That came out of her crotch. "How the hell did that happen? I thought you fucked a normal...um, sex zombie thing and some of the wolf bitches? Why's your baby a...Lizard? Reptile?" Then I saw that her tits were lactating and looked down at my own wondering if I was as well, I'd kinda forgotten the wolves in my shock but then I quickly got up and moved to try and block the door.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:28 am

She continued to moan and thrash a bit as she gave birth. You were pretty sure she orgasmed a couple of times during the whole process. By the time she was done, she looked exhausted. "How should I know? I was definitely pregnant though before the wolves grabbed me, but I have no idea how a human gave me a lizard baby." The child wriggled in your arms moving to its mother's tits drinking heartily. She coo'd in delight wrapping her arms around its head. With each suck, you could see it begin to grow rapidly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:42 am

I Blinked then squeaked "W~What the hell is it Growing?" I asked trying to get a closer look, trying to figure out what this thing was "You know it's kinda cute in that...ugly baby way. If you mix it with the weird ugly cute of like...a chameleon or a baby croc or something you know...Plus if this is your only one your probably lucky, I mean that fish thing in the lake fucking filled me with eggs or something...so when I give birth I'm probably flooding out an entire brood or something."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:34 pm

It continued to grow before your eyes even after one tits ran low, and it switched to the other. Strangely, she didn't answer your question seeming more involved in her feeding son. Holding him close as he filled his belly, she coddled him. "Yes, grow big and strong. Your pappa would be so proud of you." By the time he finished with both of her breasts, he looked like an adolescent almost like the fish creature that had taken you. Finally, she let him go, and his scales lit up for a moment before he faded from sight. Then you felt him jump up onto your back. His hands grabbing at your chest before making their way down. (17)However, once he reached your stomach which looked at least three months pregnant by now, he seemed to lose interest hopping off of you. The hatch back outside creaked leaving the two of you alone once again.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:44 am

I Blinked "What?!" I asked in shock as the little creature vanished only to squeal as I felt something on my back, and then chest, then my belly...then it was gone and the door creaked, leaving me looking around in shock. "What the hell just happened?" I asked feeling baffled, my brain trying to make sense of that...non-sense. Then I tried to distract myself "So...like, are you high or something? Or was birthing a Reptile a Fetish of yours?" I asked poking the other girl unsurely "Will I get all loopy when giving birth?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:30 pm

She shook her head seeming as confused as you. "I don't know. As soon as he was born, it was like my hormones went out of control. All I could think when I looked at him was what a beautiful boy he was and how proud I was to have him as a son." She stood back up which, considering she'd just given birth was no small feet. Her legs did seem a bit shaky. "It's strange, but I feel okay to walk already." She looks around. "Should we go back out, or search this house?" She points out stairs that appear to lead into the ground floor of the house you were hiding out in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:06 pm

I sighed and frowned, before looking up, "Well...We are both a mess...maybe we can find some clothes and a TV or something on inside to try and figure out what's happening elsewhere?" I asked moving to head on up into the house, groaning a bit as I moved "Good God~ How'd you handle this? Does it move this much with just one? I Feel like I shouldn't run that much." I muttered cupping my pregnant belly, filled with many eggs.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:14 pm

She nods, "Yes, it would be good if you save your strength." She pauses a moment before she suddenly speaks again as if explaining something. "Just so you have it if we need to run from something. Your belly had certainly gotten much bigger, and you could feel a strange sort of instinct insisting you keep in mind where you can find water where you can lay them when the time comes.

When the two of you walk up the stairs, (1)you felt threads so fine they could not be seen wrap around every part of you. Your wrists, ankles, and hip are tangled up. The threads are so fine that they even slice through what was left of your already damaged and soaked clothes.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:16 am

I Found myself thinking of finding water as I went upstairs, I was going to look for a bathroom this house seemed fancy they probably had a huge bath or something right? Then I found myself tied up in strings, naked and confused and I tried to look around "What the fuck?"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:52 am

A slender feminine hand slid out grasping at something and twirling it about. With each pass, you felt more thread bind around you quickly covering most of your body in fine thread that proved impossibly strong in large quantities. "It seems I have found two more little intruders in my midst." You noticed that no threads found their way to your ass, crotch, breasts, or head.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:16 am

I Squeaked "Um, not Intruders?! J~Just trying to get inside, D~Didn't know this place was already claimed!" I said quickly, 'Holy shit this one could talk?1' is mostly what I was thinking though "I~I mean," I tried to think what they might like before speaking quickly "I~I mean, After I~I get enough water to give birth in and I~I have my kids I'd totally take your kids next, then I can be your wife and this is my visiting friend!" I said...since they all seemed to like sex and impreg.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games