Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:30 pm

PC
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Apperance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... mrefns.jpg
tends to wear something like this
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png Image
Bio: Kayin was someone who got really into VR MMORPG when it started becoming a thing, and joined up with a bunch of friends for a Fantasy world one that had alot of customization options. Being the sort of person who loved the idea of using magic and melee weapons, he wound up taking on a spell blade sort of class and when he wasn't helping his friends run a guild, he was doing everything he could to boost his magical abilities.

Time passed and some of the friends grew tired of the game, or just too busy. Kayin remained and kept the guild running for the few times they came to visit. But then the games end drew near. Kayin managed to get some of his old buddies to show up for a party on the final day, but just minutes before the game was to end, it was just him left in their base, a castle built into the cone of an inactive volcano.

Guild Name: Quetzal Alliance
Stockpile of Many Bird Crafting Materials

NPCs
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32426376/

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32992322/

these two, twin sisters. Madeline is a bardic/support sort, Cassidy is ranged DPS sort

Madeline is bubbly and friendly, except when dealing with folks standing in Kayin's/the guilds path.
Cassidy loves to taunt and tease enemies, normally and or sexually. Flirty in general.

Wanda: Made By YubiAddict
Job: Guild Secretary
Knowledge: Sado-Masochist with a Fetish for Raping and being Raped
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/a3/ba/1ca3bac36f16d728327c1c32b5216c94.jpg

You were Sitting waiting to be finally shunted out of your favorite game, waiting for the server shut down...then you opened your eyes and looked around...something was wrong, trying to bring up your menu didn't work and you couldn't seem to force a disconnect the servers should be shut down, what was going on?!

But before you could really Freak out a Soft Seductive voice called out "Master Dreemurr, is something the matter?" which also shouldn't happen, who the hell was talking to you. Turning you saw the caterpillar like monster girl that to be honest you didn't know much about. You knew YubiAddict a female guild member had created her and named her "Wanda" and had been happy to call her the Guild Secretary, but you hadn't read super deep into her backstory or anything. The few things you remembered were well, the fact that she was a sado-masochist with a rape fetish as in both raping others and being raped.

You were also sure she had no commands that let her talk to you unprompted, you guys had to pretty much personally program in replies and stuff and if they just kept talking randomly it would be annoying, they were supposed to be completely silent...like dolls more than anything! But she was looking at you with confusion as you tried to open the menu...they couldn't emote like that in game.
Last edited by eaenidu on Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:56 am

To say I was confused beyond belief would have been an understatement. I blinked a few times as I glanced from her concerned look to where the menu's should have been springing up. Any of them in fact as I soon grew frustrated with nothing seeming to come up... though I did sense weird tinglings in the back of my head when I tried to pull up my own character screen or inventory. I rubbed at my forehead in annoyance, failing briefly to notice I didn't feel the texture of the vr gloves on my hand, but instead smooth skin.

When I heard her ask again, I noticed I was able to pick up something. A scent, coming from her that thing she always had with her to smoke that glitterdust YubiAddict gave her.

Wait, scent? It was at that point that I also noticed the ability to feel was different. Quickly, I ran it along my robed body, feeling the smooth leather, and feeling the long braided hair which I was a bit lacking with back in the real world.

"I uhm... don't know." I said after a moment. Glancing about, I frowned a bit as I noticed she was the only NPC here. I'd had the others gathered here hadn't I? "Wanda, where are all the others?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:07 am

She Hummed and took as hit of her glitterdust as she looked at you with confusion "Well Master, you were waving your hands around? It seemed like you were dismissing them?" She seemed confused "Do you wish for me to leave too?" She asks, but you noticed that she was starting to blush as well "Or~ Was that feeling yourself supposed to be an invitation?" She asked with a perverted giggle...Yubi was also a Hentai Addict and way to proud about it...makes sense her NPCs might be the same "If Master is horny they don't need to care for themself~ This loyal servant would gladly fulfill every need~" She purred pressing her breasts together as she smoked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:21 am

"Ah... yes I suppose that could be seen as such." I say after a moment, frowning as that wasn't how the command worked in game. Then I blushed at her words, feeling my pants grow tighter as I got hard almost instantly... and not just because of the fact she was suggesting such and pressing her breasts together. My mind finally recalled that glitterdust was meant to be an aphrodisiac of sorts, but that only ever worked in the few locations in the game where sexual stuff could occur. Here, it was working just fine despite the guild hall not being such a location.

Fuck, I've had thoughts about Wanda before... but right now... Almost without thinking, I leapt at her, using magic to pin her to a nearby pillar as one hand began groping at her breasts while the other slid up and down her backside as I ground myself against her. My urges felt stronger than they ever had in real life as I seized her lips with my own and did what a part of me knew she loved but the rest of me didn't care if she hated it!

A small corner of my mind idly recognized that this would be good way to get an idea of just what was going on. Sort of.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:59 am

She shuddered and breathed out her Glitterdust into the kiss, her whole body seemed to be excited, if the way her her lower half wiggled and writhed meant anything. But when you broke the kiss she took another hit as she moaned "Oh No~ A Helpless, Innocent maiden like me is corner by a brute~?" She moaned and wiggled in "Distress" even "Accidently" revealing her bare crotch for you, unlike in game where the clothes would just stick in place "M~Master Be kind~?" She whispered, even if her eyes were begging you to do anything besides that. Honestly she'd managed to moan and wiggle her way into position, and keep her face looking all innocent, but you could tell, even if she didn't have the Glitterdust or What you knew of her backstory. She was a depraved slut and craved your cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:17 am

Growling, I smacked her breasts and then slammed hard and deep into her as she lined herself up. If it was a hard and thorough dicking she wanted, she'd get such as he began to plow away at her without any reservation. Her act of blowing glitterdust into the kiss and taking another drag before moaning it out only drove him on harder. Thought was, for the moment, gone as he just reveled in this moment as his own throbbing maleness drove deep into the slutty catepillar girl again and again. His hands mauling and digging into her soft titflesh and backside in equal measure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:27 am

She moaned, squealed and even screamed as you rough fucked her like an animal, only muffling herself by kissing you, her mouth tasted just like Glitterdust and her tongue was eagerly exploring all over your mouth. The other thing that stood out was just how strong her pussy clung to you. If you were in your normal body, and not your avatar you were pretty sure you couldn't pull out if she wouldn't want it...And she had incredible control, her muscles inside flexing and gripping and teasing your cock even as her juices drooled out and stained your crotch with her scent. Honestly her sex smelled like Glitterdust from how much she smoked!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:32 am

Panting, eyes wild as I lost myself further in the moment even as a tiny part of me briefly realized this felt way too real to be a dream or a game, I brought a hand down towards her clit as I grinned and bit at her neck, then nibbled, licked, and kissed my way down to one of her breasts. At the same moment that I nipped hard at one of her hardened nubs, I channeled some lightning magic into my finger as I pressed it hard against her love button. She liked pain with her sex and wanted to be treated like a slutty bug girl, she was gonna get it as I found myself managing to hold back from release for the moment... she needed to cum first before I'd give her what she wanted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:43 am

She was getting wetter and wiggling more even as she "Tried to get away" by meeting your thrusts with her own. She seemed to be trying to get you to cum first as well though. You weren't sure if it was a challenge or her trying to best serve her master. Mostly because when she felt you shock her clit her entire body started spasming and her pussy got even tighter as it tried to milk you. She couldn't even make any noises as she came so hard that her jaw clenched and her eyes rolled up into her head. The wetness from her cunt mixed with how it held you made you feel practically suctioned to her. Every Shock causing her to cum again and spasm more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:49 am

Thankfully, for both of us I felt, I couldn't hold myself back any longer as soon as she started cumming so hard and intensely around me. With my own lewd roar of delight, I managed a final slam before thick streams and torrents of my seed poured forth, my eyes glowing red in dominant delight as I grinned down at her. Though once my own climax ended and I ended my spell, they began to shift back to their normal sapphire hue as I blinked and hurriedly pulled out. I barely managed to keep standing as I muttered,

"O~Okay... that... that was real. Very real. S~Super real... h~holy f~fuck... I'm... I'm actually in the game."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:05 am

Looking at Wanda as you stood there she seemed fully out of her brain at the moment, her cunt still cumming even with you no longer inside her, the best she seemed to be able to do was wipe your cock clean with her tits giggling, before another shock went through her and she passed out. And even passed out she still twitched, giggled and moaned as she came.

Then after you spoke you suddenly heard the door opening and a rather cute girl come rushing in. Sadly, you didn't remember her. She ignored the cumming twitching mess that was Wanda "Tachi Bana of the Scout Core Reporting Master! The Guild Base is no Longer in the same Location! We Seem to be in a Ravine now Master!" She called to you, looking serious even as you saw her blush.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:17 am

Shaking my head and regaining some of my composure and thoughts, especially as another NPC arrived, I just gave Wanda a light pat to the head before turning to hear the Scout's report. Her name didn't sound familiar, and I couldn't recall who had created her. Which was a bit sad, but not surprising- the guild had had quite a few members before things started dwindling.

When I realized I still had my cock out and that was likely the source of her blush, I rubbed my head sheepishly and tucked it away as I registered what she said. "Wait, Quetzal Castle is in a ravine now? Its supposed to be in a dormant volcano." Frowning, he stepped a bit closer as he asked, "Anything else to report Scout Bana?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:36 am

She looked honestly a bit disappointed when you put your cock away, her thighs awkwardly rubbing together as you got closer "I explored the Ravine Master, with the rest of the Scout Core, There seems to be caves leading on deeper, we sent some minions in from the Scout Core's Pool but some didn't report back. We have Scout Core watching those caves."

She took a breath and let out a squeak as four small black crow wings sprouted from her back "I explored the top of the Ravine. I found the area looks nothing like the outside of the Volcano we were in...It seems to be a dark forest filled with Evergreens I saw some smoke in the forest so I didn't risk going over the trees but I could smell what I believe to be Salt Water...I've never personally been to the sea or ocean but the smell on the wind matches what I've been told."

She seemed to be blushing, both from how close you were...and from having her wings out and fluttering a bit. They were small, you were actually pretty sure her wings wouldn't even be able to cover her breasts if she were naked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:20 pm

Noticing that, I made a mental note of it as I blushed. If I'd just been roleplaying, I might have tried to say something flirty or whipped it back out and asked if she wanted to see it some more, but well, this seemed to be real and I was a bit nervous at the moment. Maybe I can try that later... these are Guild NPC's aren't they? They're supposed to do whatever I tell them, but well, they couldn't talk on their own before so...

"So there's a forest and some ocean nearby, as well as caves with something possibly dangerous." I remarked, scratching my chin a bit as I thought about that while also eyeing her up a bit. Seeing her blush, I blushed a bit myself at that mental image even as I smiled.

"Very good work Tachi... I'll see if the divining pool will let me see what the source of the smoke is. Once we've secured the area around the castle and know a bit more, I'll give you a reward for your excellent work. Whatever you'd like."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:25 pm

She blushed brightly, her wings spread as wide as they could and with her whole face red she squealed "MASTER WILL GIVE ME BABIES?!" as she glomped you, rubbing her face into your chest, and sniffing you. Before seeming to realize what she was doing and step back with a blush "I~I mean yes Master I shall F~Follow you so I can report to my Fellow Scouts." You could practically see steam coming off of her as she blushed and refused to look at you, her tiny wings trying and failing to cover her embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:35 pm

Hard as a rock between my legs again as I was tackled by the cute four winged girl, I squeaked and nodded my head before fully thinking it through as I said, "I~If that's what you want Tachi, then I'll endeavor to do so... o~once things are secure of course." Once she got off me, I dusted myself off a bit and hummed as I thought. If this is real, I should be able to teleport to various parts of the castle with ease. So...

"Divining Room." I said in a firm tone, hoping I wouldn't have to walk the whole way. The castle wasn't the hugest out there when it came to Guild Halls, but well, it was still big enough. And having to walk it in person would be a pain.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:47 pm

Well the teleport worked, even with Tachi in your zone, and luckily it brought her with you, and you didn't end up stacked on top of each or anything. Instead she was now bent over the Divining Pool with your cock hot dogging her ass. She looked back at you with a blush "A~Ah this isn't as bad as normal! Normally I end up naked and penetrated when I try and teleport!" She said eagerly, her butt wiggling against you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:53 pm

Groaning in arousal and shuddering, I hotdogged her ass for a moment before my better sense caught up and I said, "It is alright, I did not expect you'd be pulled with me actually. But it is useful to know I can bring any of you with me if I so need." Pulling back a bit, I try to ignore my raging erection as I say, "For now, we need to focus. There are things to learn, things to do. I can rut you senseless and fill your belly with cream later."

Stepping over to lean against the side, I raised my hand and thought show me the local area to the map first. After that, I'd try, show the region. Then I could doubtless zoom in on the smoke and see just what was up. I had no idea what to expect, but wanted to be prepared for anything. Even a simple forest fire could be a problem if it got big enough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:10 pm

It took some work...mostly because it didn't really feel like the game so it took some adjusting and figuring out...also mermaids were a thing in the water nearby, you accidentally zoomed in on one fist fucking a tied up human girl on a beach...which didn't help your horniness, nor did Tachi staring at your cock like it was a gift from god.

But Eventually you managed to find the Source of the smoke, it seemed to be a village covered with mushrooms both large and small was partially on fire some scanning around and you saw what seemed to be girls with mushrooms as part of their bodies trying to put it out and some trying to run away, a party of what seemed to be adventurers were trying to spread the fire and burn more down. While a Big naked mushroom lady seemed to be trying to stop them.

The big Mushroom lady seemed by your guess to be around level 15 at max, with the adventurers seeming to be level tens or around there. The rest of the mushroom girls running around would be at best 1s or 2s by your guess.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:35 pm

Fuck my cock is aching so badly... I groaned, the sight of the girl getting fisted making me half tempted to pull my cock back out and either have Tachi start worshipping it or just grab her head and shove on in. The only reason I didn't was because I was trying to focus as I worked out how using the divining pool as a map worked. It had other functions as well, but well, I could figure those out later.

When I finally found the source though, I found myself feeling sympathetic for the mushroom girls. I wasn't exactly sure why humans were doing this (unlike some of the guilds, the Quetzal Alliance had been free for anyone to join as long as they were decent to folks in and outside the guild, managed to at least remain employed, and didn't go around killing n00bs) so seeing them doing such my first thought was more to wonder if they saw the mushroom people as monsters, or if they were there for some other reason.

Those levels... I could easily go in and stop whats going on. After so much time in the game, I'm maxed out at 100 as a Spell Blade. Could probably go in buck naked and unarmed and they'd not be able to do anything to me... at least if this does work like a game still on that front.

"I'm going to teleport to that village, find out why those adventurers are being dicks... or find out that those Mushroom girls are folks who eat people and the adventurers are trying to deal with them. One or the other." Shrugging as I focus on the center of the village, I add,

"Assure Wanda and the others I won't be gone long." I then silently thought Rank 3 Teleport and hopped once more it'd do the trick. Worst case, given the range, I'd end up outside the village rather than in it.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games