Path of a Half-Breed[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Path of a Half-Breed[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:33 pm

You could smell the potency of the taur from there enticing you, but it would have been a stretch to reach it without pulling away from your orcish lover. In spite of her interest in the deal, she seemed hesitant to accept. "She promised to have my child if I knocked her up. I don't want you preventing her from keeping her word on that." The Taur smirks, "Fine, 45 Hawks, three full day passes to the Barn, and I won't put any risks on any pregnancies she might currently be carrying." The Orc above you jumps at that holding out her hand, "Deal." The Taur, your new owner, laughs. "Shaking on a deal is nice, but I have a better idea on how to seal this one." Stepping closer, her cocks push right up into your face as one of her paws rests on the small of your back. "Let us take this whore together."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:41 am

I let out a shocked squeal but opened my mouth. My New Slutty body all to eager to take cocks, to the point that it took me a few seconds to realize that one of the twin dicks was in my throat...the second was between my tits but not only that, my tongue had practically shot out of my mouth to directly attack her, their? Knots as I licked, sucked, moaned and squished my tits together to please her superior cocks, my pussy only getting wetter at her taste.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:29 pm

Both Futa above you groan in delight as your body surrenders to the plethora of dicks. "Yes, what a good little whore she'll make, but where should I put her? I could tie her up in a milking stall, have her give some sexual massages, or I could just sell her body to the highest bidder." The twin, vulpine dicks stunk of powerful musk as you worshipped them with your mouth and tits, but the smell, rather than repulsing you, actually made your pussy quiver milking the Orc dick inside of you even harder.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:10 pm

I shuddered and moaned, unable to do anything or say anything, and not just because of the massive cock in my mouth, but because the taste, the smell and the feel of all three cocks was making my cum, forcing me to kneel on hands and knees in a steadily growing puddle of my own jizz as I was casually used on the street, this game was so fun~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:14 pm

You heard a murmur surrounding you reminding you that this was all happening in the street in the middle of the day which only seemed to send your succubus instincts wild. Your tail rubbing and brushing against every part of you and your two lovers as if trying to show off to the crowd. The fox taur seems to enjoy the audience as well. "Come one, come all, see the newest slut of the Barn's newest sluts public debut."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:18 am

I Shuddered and rocked forward shoving the Fox-Taur deeper and deeper until her knot was locked inside my mouth, if she wanted me to show off I could do that~ I eagerly tried to get her to cum down my throat and on my tits.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:53 am

You heard lips smacking above you as the Orc and Fox began making out while you were rocked back and forth between their bodies. As your lips spread around the knot, you heard a squeal muffled by the Orc's mouth as a heavy sack struck both of your tits letting you feel how heavy of a load she was carrying for you, and the way her cock pulsed made it clear it was almost yours.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:18 am

I Rocked myself back and forth in quick shallow thrusts, knot fucking my mouth on her shaft and slapping her sack again and again against my soft tits as I tried eagerly to milk the cum from her massive, tasty fuck poles.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:46 am

The orc behind you groaned as you sawed yourself back and forth against the three cocks cumming much quicker than the vixen using your mouth and tits for her own pleasure. "Such an eager little hussy, but why don't you turn around and beg for my vixen load where it could really satisfy?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:56 am

((Nat1))
I Shuddered and pulled off her cock, before turning around, grabbing both and slamming the two of them into my pussy, to drunk on sex to care for the moment. Moaning like a brain dead slut while she double knot fucked my womb. I couldn't speak or move much as I kept cumming uncontrollably.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:14 am

She cackles as you practically begin screwing yourself on her cocks not waiting long to begin thrusting into you with all the force her feral lower body can muster. You hear the sound of skin slapping against skin realizing some of the nearer voyeurs had begun stroking it to your little show. The image of a rain of cum covering you as she seeded your womb flashing through your mind.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:25 am

I was completely out of it, at least for the moment, my pussy clinging to both her cocks as I came, my tits and face getting coated in my jizz as I was fucked into the ground, and the puddle of cum that came from my own cock. I was sure, even if I couldn't move or walk, when she was finished showing off she could drag me off by the knots in my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:40 pm

Finally, the vulpine above you double knotted your cunt filling you fuller than you'd ever imagined before her hot fox spunk began pouring into your womb. The first shot leaving you already half-filled, and her knot tight enough that you doubted any would spill out. You felt several other jets of spunk shot onto your back and side as she turned around and indeed dragged you ass-first down the street for everyone to see. You could feel the lustful looks upon you, and it was like the most delicious appetizer you'd ever tasted.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:27 am

I Shuddered and came more than a few times as I was dragged away by the fat knots inside me, it felt good...but this might be a good time for a break, where was the save or quit button? My well fucked brain looked around as I came a few times just from the knots tugging on my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:26 am

You could see various monstrous people watching you be dragged through the street, but try as you might, you just couldn't seem to locate any way to access any of the game's controls. Maybe you were just too dazed by the knotted cock tugging at your insides again and again as your stomach started to bloat from the constant stream of cum filling your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:41 pm

I came again, a few times in fact, the massive cocks teasing my lewd pussy and womb with every tug and my pussy seemed all too happy to keep milking both of them as she dragged me off wherever she happened to be taking me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:23 am

Finally, she came to a stop calling out. "Alright, we've got a fresh one in need of a quick clean, an appropriate uniform, and a job for the day!" You feel a few pairs of hands grab you pulling you from the pair of knotted cocks which were still inflated when they were pulled out.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:21 am

I squealed, screamed, moaned and wiggled, if I was myself I was sure I'd pass out, but this body just seemed to love it, it made me cum again even as I my cunt eagerly fought to keep a hold on the knotted dicks. I was almost completely out of it and leaning on them to keep standing at all though, my whole body twitching in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:01 am

You were lifted into a pair of powerful arms and carried away. Looking up, you saw what looked like a humongous bull with large tits and a piercing in one of her ears. As she carried you, you felt her fingers start to rub into your ass groping it absentmindedly as she carried you down several corridors.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:28 am

I gave a fuck drunk giggle and leaned up, nuzzling the cow girl's face and giving her kisses, I wasn't passing out, but my brain was pretty muched fucked into mush for the moment and I loved it.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games