"Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

"Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:13 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Holly Holmes
Appearance: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/32834853/
Bio: A Young Woman who recently started living on her own, barely twenty years old she works as a Librarian at her town's local library. She doesn't have much of a social life besides online where she sometimes plays games online, or dnd. Besides that she's a quite girl who lives alone and tries to get along with others. Such as if she's invited for something she'll try and show up. When invited to a neighborhood Cook Out one of her Neighbors asked her to babysit for the long weekend which she agreed to, she didn't have work after all.

Then the day came and she was finished cleaning and getting ready, and then the doorbell rang and she opened it up...to find someone practically her own age and her neighbor's car driving off "Oh...Um, come on inside?" she invited panting a little bit, she was tired from the cleaning but she stepped aside motioning the girl into her house "Um, I'm Holly? Nice to meet you?" she was a bit confused by the situation now.

The girl standing in front of you seemed to not be particularly thrilled about the situation. "Right, Holly. Yeah, I'm Shandra, and before you say anything, my parents are just a bit...weird about leaving me alone. All you gotta do is hang out with me until they get back on Monday afternoon, and hey, easy money. Come on." She waves you in through the door. The house is pretty nice, and you remembered that Shandra's dad apparently came from money.

"I'll get us something to drink, so just take a seat on the couch and look for something to watch. We've got all the streaming services, so you've got plenty of options." As you flick through various menus looking through the impressive selection, you hear her pour some stuff for a few minutes before coming to join you. The liquid in the mugs is a deep, rich brown as she offers you one. "Just a little iced tea with a hit of cinnamon." It's tasty, but about a minute after you drink it, you feel a sudden head rush as a dizzy spell overtakes you. "Hey girl, you doing okay there?"
Firehead

Re: "Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:57 pm

I coughed a bit but nodded "Yes, Sorry, I normally don't like Cinnamon and I had to do a lot of cleaning today...I'm probably just tired." I took glass and stood up, only to stumble a bit, blinking hard I hummed "I'm, I'm gonna take a nap I think." I said setting the glass and my plump butt back down and before I knew it I was asleep. The darkness filling my head as I passed out right on the couch.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:50 pm

As you start to drift off, your charge gets a smile on her face. "Sure, have a nice nap. I'll find some way to amuse myself."

As consciousness begins to return to you, something doesn't feel right. You begin to move only to feel something dig into your skin. Looking down at yourself, you found that your clothes were missing, and rope had been crisscrossed all over your body. The ropes would tighten and bind anytime you moved, and your wrists and ankles were tied together made it impossible to do more than wiggle about. "Ah, so you're awake." Before you, your charge stands completely naked holding a collar and leash. "That means we can finally begin."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:21 pm

I blinked and stared, my eyes widening as I wiggled and tried to get out of the ropes, my tits and ass bouncing a bit as I tried to figure out how to escape, but they just tighened and held me, making me huff and look around, before focusing on the voice "Sh~Shandra?" I asked confused as I tried to focus only to squeak in confusion as I saw she was totally butt naked. "W~What's going on? Begin What? Funny joke but untie me Shandra." I said trying to get out, looking away from the naked...dick girl with a blush.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:29 pm

Her smirk only grew at your confused pleading. "Oh, I won't be untying you. You see, I've been pretty bored for a long time, and you're my opportunity to get a little entertainment." She walks forward letting her dick wave about in your face. The thick member dribbles a little pre as she gets closer. Squatting a little, she places her cock between your tits. "These babies are pretty big, and they look very soft. I'd have to be a fool not to milk my dick with them." Pressing your tits together, she sandwiches them around her length letting you feel how hard and thick she was.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:40 pm

I let out a squeak as she waved her massive slab of cock meat in my face, the pre alone smelled so strong that I felt a bit light headed. Then I tried to speak up "S~Sh~Shandra this isn't funny come on? I~I'm sure you can get a nice girlfriend from school or something?" I tried only to yelp as her massive dick forced it's way in between my tits and roughly forced them around her massive throbbing shaft..."S~See that's way to big for me!" I tried to point out, "W~Wouldn't a Horse girl O~Or if you like tits a nice cow girl be better~?" I tried staring nervously...I was pretty sure she could womb fuck me with like, half of her length! If That!
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:29 am

She only continues to use your tits as her personal Onahole. "Oh, those kinds of sluts wouldn't be half as tight as you'll be. I want to train your tight, little snatch until it is perfectly molded to fit my cock all snug and tight. As for tits, sure, a cow might be even bigger, but so would her frame. On such a curvy body, such tits look positively ordinary, but you...Your tits are oversized for your figure." As she speaks you feel her cock drool even more pre over your supple orbs. "Your entire body looks like it was made to be a lewd tool for my pleasure, and I've got an entire weekend to make use of you." She gestures to the T.V. where a video camera is sitting. "We'll even record everything, so we can both remember our time together. I'll even promise to keep the video just between us if you promise we can continue to love one another after the weekend's over."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:42 am

I Squeaked and tried to think quickly as my tits were soon soaked in the scent of her cock and the feel of her pre, making me blush and have a hard time thinking as she casually used them like her personal toy, "I~I mean, I~I'm a Virgin you know no one ever wanted me s~So I'm sure you can do better?" I tried to think what to say desperately "I~I Mean, I~If you can even F~fit W~What about when you put some puppies in me! I~I won't be able to take even a fourth of your cock then!" I tried to point out, gulping at the Camera and T.V. and the promise of her showing it to others.

"I~I'm not saying n~no! I~I just don't want you to Regret it! I~I'm a Very loyal gal! D~Do you want Only me to Take your Cum!? Only me! Y~You would have to save it all for me, N~No jacking off or seeing other girls P~Plus would we even G~get a Chance to see each other often Y~Your Parent Seem O~Odd about that!" I spoke quickly trying to reason with her. Hoping that sex based thinking would make her reconsider.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:42 pm

She doesn't seem bothered by your attempts to convince her to find something better. Thrusting into your tits, she begins pressing her cockhead now against your face seeming to aim for your mouth. "Oh, I'm sure you can take more of me than that right now, and with a little practice, you'll be taking me whole before the weekend is out." A thick glob of pre splatters against your cheek. "As for saving all of my cum for you, I wouldn't have it any other way knowing that you were just waiting for me to get a chance to give you the next fat load, and I have plenty of ways to get free time from my parents especially with you 'sitting' me. Now, be a dear and put that pretty little mouth of yours to better use and open wide. A little taste of what I have to offer is just what you need to get over those jitters.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:31 am

I Could only squeak, keeping my mouth shut as she began to smear pre from her huge dripping cock all over my face, her casual use of my tits and the humiliating act she was doing to me only made me let out a light whine...though I went quiet as she started talking. I looked over at the Video Camera when she said to open my mouth and blushed, before clumsily opening my up to suckle at her cock tip, I didn't really know what I was supposed to do though...all I could do was let her fuck my tits and face at the same time.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:27 am

She groaned as you suckled on the tip. "Yeah, that's it, babe. Get a good taste. Make sure you drool over it plenty too. You want it to be nice and slick with saliva and cum, so it'll be nice and slick when I slide it in between your legs, don't you?" Her eyes were a little unfocused looking a little crazed as she gave you directions and began shallowly thrusting between your tits and your lips. "Make sure to work me with your tongue too. Burn my shape and taste into your brain."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:33 am

I Shuddered as she told me just what she planned and made me taste her...the look in her eyes made me freeze a bit, she looked half feral already. But I obeyed, instead of swallowing her pre, I used my tongue to push it and my drool onto her shaft, trying my best to coat it even as she covered my tits with her cock scent and pre, I could only hope she was a one and done kinda gal.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:33 pm

As you spread her pre over her pole, the taste washed over your taste buds your mind instinctually recognizing how virile she must be just from the taste. How potent must the real deal be for just her pre to taste like that? "Yeah, that's the way girl. Can't wait to tell my parents how well you took care of me without getting into anything specific. They've been desperate to get more time to themselves but have been worried about leaving me alone. If they have a sitter they think they can trust me with, they'll make up for lost time. Maybe help them along and buy them cruise tickets."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:35 am

I shuddered at her taste, the scent was already strong enough...but the taste was crazy. Pretty much every instinct I had was screaming just how Virile she was, to the point I was pretty sure I could get pregnant just from a drop of cum...if she actually came inside I'd be totally pregnant with her pups...I gulped and began trying to suck and lick her much more eagerly, trying to get her to blow her load and hopefully be done. My Tongue was desperately lapping against her cock's cum-hole as I teased it, hoping that could make her cum.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:29 pm

She groaned as you put more effort into blowing her in the hope of getting her off. "Yeah, you're loving that taste, aren't you bitch? Bet you can't wait for me to put a pup in you. Heh, maybe I'll manage to put a whole litter in there." Her hand rubs the back of your head and she gave a shallow thrust that just managed to tickle the back of her throat as another glob of pre spat into your gullet. Leaning forward, she reaches behind you giving your ass a firm slap as she continues to let you suckle her cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:13 pm

I let out a squeal of surprise at the slap and a whimper at her words, I gagged as she thrusted into my mouth more and more, I felt like I was suffocating in her taste and scent, but all I could do was my virgin best to make her cum and hopefully satisfy her so she'd leave me be.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:14 pm

She wasn't even pulling out enough to give you a moment to breathe as she used your throat like a sex toy. You felt degraded and used by your captor. Her sack was heavy as you felt it impact with your chin for the first time as her cockhead pushed further popping into what must be your stomach. "Yeah, gonna make you take this load deeper than any girl could ever reach. You'll have time to taste my salty cum later."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:22 am

I was choking, gagging and barely breathing, then I heard her works and tried to move back but I couldn't wiggle away on my own, not with how I was tied up. Then I felt her push even deeper and my eyes rolled up, if she actually knotted my mouth like it felt like she was planning I knew I'd pass out, and probably get punished for later~ But it was so hard to focus as she used me, shame and embarrassment flooding my body as I was treated like a sex toy.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:53 am

Her grip on your head moved to your ears grabbing them firmly as she continued to face fuck you until her knot was battering against your nose. "That's a girl. Take it nice and deep, so you can keep all of my thick cum deep in your stomach. Just so you know, I haven't masturbated since my parents told me you'd be babysitting me, so I'm really backed up with the thick nut you crave." Finally, she slams against your lips with a force you can't resist any longer as her knot fills out your cheeks.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:34 am

I squeaked and felt my eyes roll completely up as my mouth was knotted, my tongue weekly poking it was all I could do as my mouth and throat were filled completely...Soon enough even as I was knot fucked I felt myself blacking out , slowly and steadily until I slumped into her crotch right as I felt the first waves of jizz traveling down her cock.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games