Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:41 pm

She looks around in a panic. "I don't know. I feel like we might just run into more of whatever they are if we go snooping through strangers' houses, but I don't wanna run through town naked and leaking cum." As you looked into the pool, you saw a rather large fish only to realize it has arms and legs like a person. (10)Before you can react, it swims up grabbing you by the shoulders trying to pull you into the pool.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:54 pm

((Nat1))
I Hummed "Yeah Good point, Don't really..." I trailed off "Is that a giant fish?" I asked looking into the pool "A Pool Float?" I leaned over to get a closer look "Wait Arms?" And then suddenly some cold and wet hands found my shoulders and I found myself suddenly thrashing in confusion as I was submerged in water, trying to quickly figure out what the hell was going on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:57 pm

As the thing pulled you in, you felt it moving you deeper and deeper holding you tight, so you couldn't escape while pressing its smooth, slightly slimy lips against your own. You felt your lungs start to burn as it held you underwater longer and longer, and when you finally lost the last of your breath, it struck parting its lips, and suddenly, releasing breathable air into your mouth. It now had you trapped underwater while being the only thing keeping you from drowning down there.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:17 pm

((7))
I couldn't see where we even were in the pool, all I could down was try and hold my breath and get at look at the thing that had grabbed me as I wondered why the hell it was trying to kiss me so much. Finally when I was almost blacking out I was forced to gasp for breath even when I knew there was none, only to desperately find myself breathing in on kiss, I found myself blushing in confusion...was my first french kiss really stolen by a fish? Why was it giving me breath? I tried to look around confused and to scared of drowning to close my mouth now as I tried to figure out what was going on.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:47 pm

The creature held you down there not letting you close your mouth. Its hands dragged their way down your back webbed fingers pushing you firmly down against itself. You could feel tiny a-cup breasts against your own. Faintly, you could hear the girl that had followed you into the yard calling, but you couldn't make out any individual words. Then you felt something rubbery and slippery rub against your thigh. It's movements almost seemed controlled as it explored your inner thighs clearly seeking what lay between your legs.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:26 am

((Nat1))
I blinked and reached up, briefly groping it's tiny tits as I took a second to confirm what I was feeling. Though I squeaked and took my hand away as she eagerly pushed me down further, I had to focus on breathing and was pretty surprised as I realized we were at the bottom of the pool, I blushed as she, it, held me firmer, almost desperate as it hugged me, I tried to swim back up only to squeak into the forced kiss as I was forced flat on my back at the bottom of the pool my legs spreading on instinct as I tried to catch myself, after a few panicked breaths and coughs I calmed down enough to finally notice that something had found my pussy lips, making me freeze.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:46 pm

The thing poking around slipped in as soon as it felt your vulva. It felt rather thin, but it was clearly prehensile and very long as it continued to wiggle its way deeper and deeper. The thing holding you down against the bottom of the pool made no move just allowing its tentacle to seek its way into your greatest depth even once it reached your cervix and started to slither its way against the entrance of your womb seeking out even the slightest opening that could allow it to slip through. Once it made its way in, things began to change. It's 'cock' began to inflate from the base like a balloon forcing your tunnel wide, and once the expansion reached your cervix, the pressure only grew as it attempted to pry your entrance open.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:03 am

((4))
I was frozen as the weird thing explored my cunt, what the hell was that?! But even still I had to just focus on breathing...trying to stay calm and keep kissing it for air...then I felt it expand at the base making me squeal a bit, I was going to pull away, but then I felt it slip even deeper into me and I forgot to breath for a second gasping for breath and letting out a groan into the kiss as it worked to spread my pussy all the way from it's lips to my cervix more and more, I could only mewl in confusion at what it was doing.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:02 am

Once the tendril had inflated fully, you felt something else. The base of its tendril expands further. It soon became clear there was something round traveling up the length of its tentacle, and there were several. Whatever they were this thing was intent on forcing them directly into your womb as it continued holding you tight. As the first one reached the tip, you felt the tendril open to deposit something round, slippery, and squishy to roll into the back of your womb as a second also started making its way in.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:48 am

((Nat1))
I let out moans and squeals as the thing pushed something deeper and deeper into me, even as it locked my cervix open I could feel it flexing, making my body shudder and making me moan and gasp into our kiss. My arms and legs wrapped around it as my eyes rolled up a bit, though I finally relaxed as I felt it finally enter fully into my womb, both the odd squishy thing and the beast's weird tendril, I could feel the tendril, tentacle, thing leave the other thing inside me and I thought that was it. Only to moaned and squeal as It started up again, my deepest parts completely open to the monster holding me close.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:28 pm

As the second makes its way into you, you can already feel three more on the way making it clear you weren't done with this for a long time. As it continued pumping you full of whatever was passing into you. All in all, it probably put 15 of them into you before a quick splatter of liquid shot into you, and it pulled free of you. Strangely, before it released you, you noticed that her chest had grown during the process, but you now were no longer breathing her breath, and it was probably better to get out of the water before it decided to do anymore to you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:01 pm

I quickly pushed off the bottom and swam to the top of the pool, trying to climb out quickly feeling weird from how heavy my womb now felt with all the egg things in it. I could only shiver, in a confused mix of pleasure and shock as I breached the Surface and quickly moved to climb out...holy shit I was pregnant!?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:21 pm

Breaking through the water, you were met with one more sight to surprise you. The woman you'd been traveling with was surrounded by wolf women, but like the zombies and that fish creature, they had cocks. One had her on her hands and knees rutting her from behind while (20)the others napped around the pair clearly sleeping it off after their turn with her. The girl also looked like she had to be at least 8 months pregnant despite the fact that she didn't look at all pregnant before you were taken into the water. None of them were aware of your presence giving you an open opportunity to escape without notice.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:39 pm

I saw I had the chance to Run away...but that wouldn't feel right The girl was still here for me after all. As I looked around I saw that the others seemed to be sleeping after sexing her...so I got the idea to crawl up behind the one fucking her and try to finger that wolf bitch's ass and pussy, suck on her balls, anything to make her cum and sleep.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:31 pm

The wolf was more on edge than you expected because as soon as you touched her pussy, it gushed femcum all over your finger. It didn't take much to make her howl as she filled your friend's already knocked-up womb with lupine spunk. (3)However, when she finished, you felt a hand grab around your hair as the clearly not tuckered out wolf looked down at you with an excited grin. The other girl was tossed aside curling up to sleep herself as you were brought into position to replace her as the wolf's new cocksleeve.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:47 pm

I squeaked as I got pushed into the puddle of cum that was pretty obvious where my new friend had a train of wolf cock run on her at. I could only Squeak. Before blushing and getting face down and ass up into the cum puddle, wiggling my ass at the Wolf Bitch. If I could get her to blow her load quick maybe she'd pass out and I'd have a chance to escape?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:04 pm

The wolf-woman grunts as she slides her thick, knotted cock into you. It felt slick from its earlier sexual escapades, so it slid into you very easily in spite of how much thicker it was from the fish woman's. Sliding into you, she huffed clearly excited but also weary from her previous toy. (4)Still, she didn't seem likely to blow anytime soon even with you wiggling your ass so provocatively for her. You'd need to do more to convince her that you were her willing bitch. Either trying to touch her more, or acting more like a wolf yourself.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:15 pm

I blushed and tried my best to meet her thrusts, feeling a bit out of ideas I tried to bark, woof and growl with desire, mashing my pussy against her fucking huge knot, there was no way it'd even fit in me right? It was like...three times the size of the rest of her cock! So if I Moaned and Whined like a needy bitch in heat and "desperately" rubbed my pussy against it that would help...right?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:27 am

She was certainly egged on by your actions, (6)but she didn't seem ready to cum just yet. In fact, she seemed only more intent on knotting you. That fat wad of flesh pressing against your vulva so hard it made a smooch sound each time it impacted you. It was becoming clear she wouldn't cum if she didn't knot you. Unless you somehow tricked her into thinking she'd knotted.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:49 am

With my face down ass up position all I could do to try and trick her was reach down and wrap my fingers around under it while smashing myself back against her, hoping that would satisfy her, though by this point I'd almost came myself, I was barely holding on~ my pussy was quivering from how teased it'd been from the fish girl and now this bestial fucking, I felt like I was going crazy.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games