Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:07 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Camilla "Cami" Lachance
Appearance: https://w.wallhaven.cc/full/x8/wallhaven-x8l3wz.jpg
Bio: In Her last Year of Highschool Cami doesn't know what she really wants to do with her life yet. Though she's started doing stuff like a Youtube Channel for gaming, she's not the most active person and tries to just be calm and shoot the shit with her viewers. She prefers adventure games to be honest and also like cosplay which has brought in a few more fans of course. She had a late night doing a stream so when she woke up by banging on the door to her room she was quite annoyed. Storming over she wrenched it open "WHAT'S SO DAMN...Important..."She trailed off looking down...was that a dick poking her tit?

The cock alone was already a surprise, but looking at who was actually at the door, you found both your mother and older sister standing there. They both had a vacant expression on their face and their mouths hung open and drooling as they suddenly reached for you with a groan. They managed to knock you over piling on top of you licking and sniffing at your form while they tore at your clothing. As your sister pushed her face down between your legs she moaned out something strange. "Immune," As soon as the word came out, you saw both of their cocks twitch and spit out a thick glob of semen as they began positioning to penetrate you. It seemed like they both wanted your cunt, and you got the impression neither was going to wait for it.
Firehead

Re: Zombie Sexpocolipse[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:58 am

I let out a Squeal and reached down trying to Cover myself as my top was easily ripped off and my tits bounced free, confusion plane on my face "M~Mom!? S~Sis?! W~What the Fuck are you doing?!" I demanded, only to yelp as suddenly my sister had buried her face into my cunt. I tried to push her away in confusion "I~Immune?! The Fuck Are you talking about?! Get off me!" I yelled only to gasp and squeal again as I realized both of them were trying to line up their thick cocks with a hole that had only had some fingers in it before and I promptly reached down to try and keep them away, confused and afraid...
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:48 am

(9)Reaching down, you managed to grab hold of your sister's cock. You couldn't manage to keep her out, but you were able to screw up her aim taking her into your ass while your mother took your pussy unimpeded. The both of them groaned out a desperate, 'breed' as they sheathed themselves in your holes double penetrating you. Their thrusts were wild and clearly without an ounce of self-control. They were like animals being driven by instinct as they pulled back before shoving themselves back into you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:57 am

((Will Roll=11))
I let out a loud squeal as the two cocks both slammed into me, my brain hiccuping and almost locking up as my family's massive dicks went balls deep into my womb and ass as one. Filling me more than I ever had before and making me feel like my stomach was going to explode. With their Second, just a brutal thrust though I realized how bad this was, even if I was still confused "M~Mom Sis! Stop it! What the hell?!" I demanded, when they both pulled back again I tried to yank myself away and get off their cocks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:40 am

Your cries demanding answers don't seem to get much of a response from the two women. Unless a gasping groan of 'breed' is an answer. (20)You manage to break yourself free of their hold. Their slow reflexes cause them to stumble falling over before you giving you a moment to escape. There is a window behind you, but you'd be dashing outside with most of your clothing pulled and yanked from your form. You could rush for the door behind them, but that would involve giving them the chance to grab you as they begin untangling from one another.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:55 am

((Nat1))
I didn't even think about it, I didn't care at all if the entire neighborhood saw my tits and ass I wanted out and away from my mom and Sister acting crazy. Turning I ran over to the Window, trying to quickly open it just enough to crawl out of.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:55 am

The window is easy enough to open, and your mother and sister are busy disentangling from each other giving you plenty of time to flee out into the neighborhood. (8)Only a few seconds after you get out of the window, you hear a click sound drawing your attention to a young man holding his phone pointed right at you clearly taking some pics of you. Suddenly, you hear a shout from across the street. One of your neighbors leaning out of her window though her's had fallen shut on top of her. "Please, she won't stop. Help me!"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:33 am

I Rolled my eyes at the boy "REALLY JACKASS I"M GETTING ATTACKED AND YOU'RE TAKING PICS?!" I demanded before hearing the scream, looking over I decided to run over and try and help "STOP LOLLYGAGGING AND HELP IF YOU'RE GONNA HANG AROUND!" I yelled at the boy as I ran to try and lift the window up and help pull the woman out, I was trying to figure out what the fuck was happening...obviously whatever was going on had affected more than just my mom and sis.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:06 pm

(11)When you chastise the young man, he shows no signs of remorse taking a couple extra snaps as you turn quickly momentarily swishing your disheveled skirt upward possibly enough to flash him your panties. When you call for him to help he sighs still showing little remorse for his actions but at least chided into helping someone currently in immediate trouble.

Running up, you find the girl with her window snapped down on her waist. Inside, you can see her kicking at a woman with a look in her eye oddly similar to your own family's. The woman humping at the girl's bare behind clearly raping her as your mother and sister had tried to do to you. "Fuck, she's huge."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:58 pm

I Grunted "Yeah well same shit happened with my mom and sis!" I yelled to her working to push the window up some "Help me pull her out!" I called to the boy as I tried to free the girl getting raped, my brain trying to figure out what the fuck was actually happening.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:54 am

The boy hesitates a moment caught between your demand and the eroticism of what was happening before him delaying his assistance. (7)The window seemed to be jammed, and the girl's rather sizeable ass kept slamming into it making it difficult to get her out. "Fuck, I can feel her..." She gasps just as the window gives just enough to free her. As she falls to the ground sprawling, you can see her pussy overstuffed with cum.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:44 am

((14))
I Grunted slamming the window shut once she was out and leaning down to help the girl up, I didn't really know her, she was just a neighborhood kid to me but I couldn't just not help, even if some of the Cum got on me "Ugh, before looking over "Hey Perv how about Calling 911?! The Fuck is your deal at least three people suddenly grow dicks and act different and someone gets raped and you'd rather take pictures than fucking help? Call a Fucking Police or ambulance or something!" I yelled at him as I tried to figure out what was happening mumbling to myself "What the fuck's going on this can't be natural..."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:30 am

You catch him staring transfixed on the neighbor girl's messy crotch finally looking chastised about the situation he is in when you call him out. "Uhh, yeah, sure, sure." Pulling up his phone, he begins dialing, (3)but in an instant you see a pair of hands grab him by the shoulders, and your sister's face lunges forward to bite into his neck. He shouts out in pain, but it quickly changes to a groan. His hands reach to his shirt ripping the fabric to reveal a small pair of tits that continue to grow before your very eyes.

You see your mother come around the pair leaving you little time. The other woman is still dazed on the ground leaving you to decide to try and get her up with you, or abandon her to her fate.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:14 am

((Will Roll=12))
I thought about Leaving the girl and Running, but, she seemed unaffected and so quickly I tried to get her up and moving "Come on Come On we gotta go!" I said to this person I didn't know stepping into the cum puddle from their cunt as I tried to get them moving.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:04 am

(20)Giving the woman a shake, she immediately recovers from the daze. "Wha?! OH!" The two of you manage to dodge your mother's lunge while your sister rips open the guy's pants revealing his cock which, despite being fully hard, somehow manages to grow a little as your sister sinks into him.

As the two of you run, the girl looks down at her lack of bottoms. "I've gotta get new pants. What's going on today?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:17 pm

I gulped "Hell if I know! I just saw a guy growing tits and both my mom and sis grew dicks and tried to fuck me!" I loudly complained, looking around as I ran with the woman "Anyways name's Cami, really wish we met somewhere better than whatever cluster fuck this is..." I didn't even know where we were going, I was just trying to get away. "It almost feels like a Zombie game or something but with dick girls!" I tried to joke.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:49 am

"Yeah, the one that got me was my brother. He just got back for the summer, but he just raped me." There's a shiver that runs through her as if she's only now able to consider what had happened to her. (3)As you look around, you feel like the two of you are being watched, but you can't see who it is. Do you dare keep on the street out in the open, or will you take a chance in one of your neighbors' backyards for cover where anything could be waiting for you?
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:05 am

I looked around with some confusion at the feeling, I briefly thought about what to do before groaning "We're probably gonna have to hide somewhere, if this is anything like Zombies Town is probably crawling with these horny fucks, who the fuck even makes sex Zombies?" I asked trying to keep her mind occupied, didn't want her breaking down before we were safe or something. I was also trying to not freak out.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:27 pm

"You're right, it'd suck to be caught out in the open like this." The two of you scan your surroundings finding one gate that isn't locked allowing you easy access into the backyard. When you enter, you hear what sounds like lots of feet scampering down the street you'd just left, and the howling of dogs. Seemed you had just missed a run-in with a lot of dogs just now. The area didn't really have strays, but many households had dogs, so they must have gotten loose in the confusion. (1)You hear a splashing sound drawing your attention back to the pool, but you can't see what had caused the noise.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:35 pm

((2)) I Blinked and huffed "Um, Do you wanna try and break into the house? See if we can steal some clothes or get you um...cleaned up?" I asked looking at the house we were behind "Or do you wanna try and put more distance between us and it all?" I was feeling confused by the sound and while she was thinking on it I decided to take a closer look at the pool, trying to spot what could have caused that noise.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games