X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: X-Treme Championchip Wrestling [exalted]

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 1:24 pm

"No. I don't have to brag about things like that. And besides. I'm getting back in. You can believe that." he responded after watching her get naked beneath the water, the look in his eyes still hungry as ever despite everything as he chuckled about being called a slave boy. He hadn't looked at the other two that way and hadn't even seen Krista's revealed body the way he had theirs.

They oogled him leaving, waiting for for him to close the door behind him to turn towards her, seeing her avert her gaze. "Oh, who cares about that? It's truths right?" Nyx interjects, much more bold and pushy, tough Aris silently enjoyed watching the show. "So did you ask him? I would guess so by the way he's looking at you" she purrs putting all the pressure on her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 11, 2022 1:34 pm

"Yes," Krista replied simply and straight to Nyx, smiling hauntingly at her and cocking her head to the side, offering no elaboration, "Well, that was your turn Nyx. Aries you're up, fuck-marry-kill, 'Whopper' Brown, 'Nuggets' Hogan and Sanguine... and you gotta explain why"

She winked at Nyx as she added the last bit.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 2:09 pm

Her eyes lit up when she heard the yes, looking at her and waiting for more only to be let down by Krista pushing along. Her childish joy slighly lindered by that she sinks back again after perking up in interest though keeps smiling from the underlying implications.

Aries only smirked slightly and cocked her head at the question. "Mhhh" As she looks for the right answer in at the ceiling the door opens again and Cayden has returned with a full case of beer in his good hand. "I have returned my highness, I made sure that we won't run out of your demanded refreshments any time soon" he singsongs sarcastically handing out a cold bottle to each of the women in the tub before taking one himself.

Nyx leans in to whisper at Krista. "You must have really blown his mind, huh?~" snickering devilishly. "You came just right to hear Aries answer the age old question of who to fuck-marry-kill between 'Whopper', 'Nuggets' and Sanguine" she calls out to him and he sits down at the table in line of sight of the tub, draping the towel over the chair to not drench it.

Aries seems to have made up her mind and explains "Ok. So I'd fuck Sanguine, marry Whopper and kill Nuggets. That's because I always wanted to use my strap-on on Lexi to replace that stick up her arse and a man that big must surely cook amazing food" laughing at the end as Cayden tries to stop the beer from coming out his nose concerning her view on Lexi.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed May 11, 2022 2:18 pm

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she replied cattily to Nyx and Aries mulled over her answer, taking a sip of her beer.

"Wait... what did Nuggs ever do to deserve being killed?" She nearly lost it at Aries answer, she wanted to marry Whopper?!

Shaking her head clear to try and lose the mental images that Aries had created, glancing at Nyx and wondering if they should finally confess to Aries what the two of them had done to Lexi's bra and stuck her with the blame for.

"So, Aries, who are picking, Nyx or Cayden, and what answer do you have a burning desire to find out?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed May 11, 2022 11:20 pm

"Well" she started, her demeanor already getting a bit more laid-back as they drank. "Since you're talking about burning desires and didn't want to share any details..." she said averting her gaze to Cayden. "On a scale of one to ten. How good did Krista suck your cock?"

Just a moment ago Krista had though about sharing a long kept secret with her, but that thought was quickly overtaken by her question. Nyx seemed to enjoy it though and both of them looked at him expecting an answer. "Woah. Ehh." he stuttered, caught off guard by the question. He knew though that they were the one who gave her the task and her starting by talking about details he must have put together an idea of what he missed when he left them alone. His gaze met Krista's looking for something but eventually he just said "Nine..." to the uhhh's of Aries and Nyx.

Then they stop with their giggling immediatly though when he tells Nyx in a more serious tone. "Ok. How about I give you exactly the same dare that you gave her last night."

She grins and gets out of the tub without any shame about her naked body and saunters towards him, getting on her knees where he sat and no doubt giving him the biggest eyes she could. "Can I please suck your big cock too?" she mewls shaking her tits at him for good measure.

He then leans down, cups her chin and gets real close, simply uttering a single word. "...No..."

She was confused and he used that to just get up and steal her spot in the jaccuzzi, making himself comfortable again. He seemed quite satisfyed with himself and looks over at Krista with his bottle in hand to clink with her. "Now I can at least brag that I was in it with two of them."
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 12, 2022 9:06 am

"Hey! I said I asked the question, not that I actually did it!" Krista nearly spat out her drink at Aries question.

Surging forward in the tub in a vain and futile attempt to wrestle the words back into Aries mouths, her breasts breached the surface again as she rose up. Caught halfway out the water, she froze mid surge as she saw Cayden mulling over his answer. Her mouth agape, she couldn't believe he was actually going to answer it and... a 9... a 9!... a 9?... what exactly was she...

Lost in thought she nearly missed his dare to Nyx, to cross, upset, angry and flustered to do anything about it as she just watched. She was about to protest that it was meant to be a truth question as Nyx approached him, but suddenly burst out laughing at his response, actually spitting her drink wide this time.

"HAH! Suck shit Nyx!" she burst out.

Clamping her hands over her mouth to stop herself from laughing too hard, she fell back into her corner of the tub, enjoying the prank and setup far to much. She was happy to clink glasses with him and pay due respect for it.

"So are we doing another round or was one trip to the burn ward enough for you, Nyx?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu May 12, 2022 9:52 am

Nyx looks back blushing defeatedly. "Haha. Very funny guys."she murmurs and gets up from her knees. "We all know if the two of you weren't here that this would have gone very differently." she says trying to sound prideful and with a raised nose. "And besides. I didn't loose my spot so fuck you. I'm getting back in."

There was a bit of splashing and the others held their drinks back to avoid getting soapy water in them. When all is said and done Nyx and Aries share one lobe of the heart as Krista and Cayden are snuggling up against each other in the second one his good shoulder in the inside, Nyx and Cayden in the middle as she stares daggers at the other side. "You don't even realise what you just missed out on." she tells Cayden, seductively with a hint of upsetness.

Cayden didn't react how she though though and she looked like a wide eyed deer when he simply asked "So you wouldn't do it if I asked you to later?". The pause from her and her reddening cheeks were answer enough and he concluded laughing. "Then what is your point?"

She looked embaressed once again, turning to nurse her bottle instead as Aries patted her head condecendingly. "There, There~" She would really need to stop walking right into those, but on the other hand with all her little games she played she kind of deserved it.

"Of course I want another round! It's my turn after all" she spat back at Krista, her playfulness returning in the latter half as she though about who to target and what to ask of them. "I dare you to help him get out off those stupid boxers." she grinned at her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 12, 2022 11:32 am

"Fairly sure he's seen a cat hacking up a hairball," Krista crumbled at being squished, in reply to Nyx saying Cayden didn't know what he was missing.

She tried to get comfortable, or a best as she could in the jumble of bodies and feet in a tub not built for for four.

"Hey hey, no, mmmpth" she protested around a mouthful of drink as Nyx made her dares, "Dares can only involve one person, everyone knows that, you'r essentially doing two dares, one for Cayden to get naked and one for me to strip him. That's the sort of cheating stuck up rich girls use."

Her protest over, she looked at Cayden, "I'll do it, this one time, under protest, if you're okay with it"
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu May 12, 2022 11:48 am

Cayden tried to make it less uncomfortable for the two of them by laying his arm behind Krista on the rim so she could lay into him better a smile on his face as he seems to like the closeness to her.

Nyx dare had made him turn to her and listened to her protests. He cocked his head with a sly grin when she asked him for his approval. He had already decided for himself but feigned having to think about it "Mhh. They are pretty unfortable to wear in water and you three sure don't seem to mind. Why not?"

Giving her a bit of assistance he raises his hips a bit from the ground, through not enough to make them break the surface, watching her for her next move as Nyx and Krista watch the show, seemingly trying to catch glimpses of what hid underneath if they could.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 12, 2022 12:03 pm

"See, great dare there Nyx," Krista rolled her eyes as she held up the water logged shorts and deposited them atop the counter, "but seeing as how we are doing two person dares now..."

Grinning, she took her bottle and took another long drag on it, to build up the tension.

"Aries, I dare you to do a bongo drum solo on Nyx's booty"

Leaning back into Cayden, she tried to keep her face a smug mask, not giving any sign of how she felt about being naked again so close to Cayden in the tub
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu May 12, 2022 12:30 pm

Nyx and Aries had leaning closer, sitting back down somewhat disappointedly as the wet ball of cloth flapped onto the surface with out them getting to see something peak out from the water. "At least we're all on the same page now" Nyx grumbled and stuck out her tungue at Krista.

Krista would have the last laugh though as she makes the next dare. "No. That's comple- Hey!" she attempts to protest only to be grabbed by the much bigger Aries. "Shh. It's my dare, remember? And you don't hear me protest, do you?" she says bending the smaller women over the far side of the tub, her naked pert behind sticking out for all of them to see, with her smoothly shaved privates all out on display.

She stops struggling pretty soon then and resolves to saying "Arghh...Let's just get thi- *crack*" only to be again cut off by Aries, though this time with a smack on her right cheek that would start of her solo. Not waiting a second she goes on to to a quick rythm with her hands alternatingly patting on her rear to set the rythm, throwing down harder cracks like that first one intermittendly. Nyx mewls a bit, but is overshadowed by the show.

Cayden watches, snickering the whole time and he probably would have clapped his hand in applause at the end if he could. Aries finishes of with a hard and fast salvo before she turns and bows, accepting her praises as Nyx pushes herself on from the rim and rubs her reddened ass, the blotches very prominent in constrast her otherwise pale skin.

Seemingly feeling at least slighly bad for her, she looks over at Cayden. "Now that she's all sore." she giggled. "I dare you to kiss her ass. That should make it a bit better right?~"

Cayden looks a bit unsure about it, his eyes meeting with Krista's to see how comfortable she would be with that.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 12, 2022 12:50 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Realized the old links to the pics for Aries and Onyxia broke. Found the images again
Aries:

Onyxia:
https://img3.gelbooru.com//images/61/12 ... 14e94e.jpg

Krista laughed at Nyx reaped what she sowed, satisfied she wasn't the only one to get spanked to night as Aries' wet hands landed on Nyx's wet cheeks audibly. She tensed up a bit as Aries made the dare to Cayden, swallowing hard as she thought what to do.

Did she play this like Rhys again? Show nothing, pretend there wasn't actually something between them? Grrr, fuck Aries for pushing the matter, she thought, still undecided about everything. She liked Cayden, they worked well together, but she just broke up with Rhys so who knew if what she was feeling was actually real or just a rebound thing, let alone the implications of work.

Looking over to Cayden, she tried to keep her face neutral still, focusing on keeping her voice steady and not showing her cards.

"It's your dare, your choice" she smiled, weakly.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu May 12, 2022 2:39 pm

He leans in a bit closer to Krista and whispers "Don't worry. I'm still thinking about the next time for you to warn me." in reference to their private inside joke. Getting up with respect to her laying a bit onto him he gets on his knees. Nyx mood had rapidly improved and she swayed her ass at him. "Please I have an ouchy." she says, fake whimpering.

He rolls his eyes and leans down, gently pressing his lips to her reddened skin, Krista hearing his lips smack almost inaudibly. Pulling back he starts to transition towards he other cheek, but Nyx pushes her luck and with it her butt in his face when he's halfway between. "That's not where it hurts mister" she muses as if he pressed himself in there instead, grinding herself on his face until he pulls back quickly after. "Tz. You really really are a sluttly little brat aren't you." He groans after stopping his chuckling from the absurdity, giving her ass a hard slap himself. She yelps and mewls much more sexily this time though. "If you want me to be~"

Shaking his head he lays back down and his arm around Krista again. "There's way to much competition going on between the two of you and I seem to always be the one getting the worst of it. Maybe you two just need some 1on1 to settle things. I dare you to make out with her for a full minute." he tells her.
Tes

Postby exalted » Thu May 12, 2022 3:01 pm

Krista shook her head at Nyx's antics, getting more and more fed up with the other woman trying to make a move on her turf. As if dealing with Lexi's shit was bad enough, now she had to deal with Nyx as well...

"Really... you're getting the worst of it? Out of everything that's happened, you've had it worst?" She rolled her eyes at Cayden and stared down her nose at him, leaning off his body to let him he had done fucked up, "Fine, fuck it, whatever, but I'm gettin' a timer 'cause I don't trust none you bitches..."

Krista had worked hard to get rid of the native drawl of her upbringing, not wanting it to shade her character or how people saw her. Usually it only reappeared slightly when she was drunk, tired or angry and now she was all three.

Grabbing her phone, she swiped the timer and app and waited for Nyx to be ready.

"You ready? 'Cause this is last round, I need some sleep before tomorrow because unlike y'all lazy asses, I gotta drive"
Last edited by exalted on Fri May 13, 2022 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

Postby Tes » Thu May 12, 2022 3:19 pm

His face changed to be a bit more worried instead of the playful expression he had before. "It was just a joke..." he mumbled, looking a bit down. Aries tapped him on the head like she had before with Nyx which catches his attention, a smile breifly reappearing again before he looks up and Krista still seems equally pissed.

The two intruding women that had seemingly overstayed their welcome in Krista's eyes groaned in self-pity, not wanting this to end yet. Nyx had gotten up and turned towards her. "Yeah. I got it. Let's do this" she said somewhat confrontational. At least as confrantational as one can sound when they follow it up by pulling the other person into their embrace, putting their lips on theirs.

Krista had remembered her lips from the drunken night they had, but this kiss had much more tension, Nyx tungue fighting with hers as one of her hands pushed up into Krista's hair, holding the back of her head as the other hooked around her waist, their breast and nipples squished against each other. The time ticked by slowly and Nyx sporadically opened her eyes to look at Cayden, wondering how he liked the show as she got more and more into it herself.
Tes

Postby exalted » Fri May 13, 2022 2:29 pm

Krista kept her eyes open, staring straight at Nyx as their tongue and tits battled each other for supremacy, trying to squish or pin the others. She tried to keep count in her head, not wanting to end her stare down of the other woman. She felt Nyx's hands shift on her hand to run through her hair and flank, teasing and tantalizing, but Krista kept her hands still on Nyx's hips.

Their tongues tied and twisted, getting sloppier and noisier, but still Krista kept still, trying to convince Nyx she was resisting or not getting into it. She kept track of each time Nyx glanced away to Cayden, tracking the rhythm, letting Nyx's tongue get dominance each time to establish the routine. She needed Nyx complacent, thinking she had won for her plan to work.

Krista suddenly shifted and twisted, swinging her right hip past Nyx's exacltly as she was distracted looking at Cayden. Swinging with her hips and arms, she started the hip toss, but halted half way. Instead of throwing the off balance Nyx she essentially dipped or stretched the woman backwards over her hip, having her completely off balance while making it look the end of a romantic tango. With Nyx floundering in the void between upright and falling, Krista pushed her advantage, plunging her tongue deep into Nyx's mouth to pin her down for the 1,2,3...

The timer went up and Krista immediately broke the kiss, coming up for air and panting, but still kept Nyx off balance.
exalted

Postby Tes » Fri May 13, 2022 9:47 pm

Nyx fell right into her trap, enjoying to do as she pleases with Krista's mouth as her hands roam over her body, the one in her hair digging deeper to massage the sculp underneath as the other did the same, caressing Kirsta's smooth skin. Her eyes went wide when Krista finally started her move, her defenses all the way down. She let out a muffled yelp, holding on even tighter to keep herself up as she transitioned to gently moaning instead, her tungue following Krista's lead of the dance with hers. Her eyes no longer gazed at Cayden as Krista had gotten her full attention.

In fact she only had eyes for her even after their lips seperated, slowly licking the upper one and catching the last of Krista's taste, panting in sync as a smile appeared on her face. Had she really been jealous of Krista over Cayden or was it actually the other way around, trying to sabotage the bleeding effects of their kayfabe relationship into the real world by pushing her onto him, either to stop it right from the start or break it off right when it began by throwing herself onto him, breaking her trust in him.

Her breathing slowly coming down she bites her lip anxiously, her cheeks aflame as she makes no move to try and get out of Krista's control. "You sure you wanna end this when it's your turn?" she asks slyly in a hushed voice.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat May 14, 2022 8:43 am

Krista slowly started lower Nyx down to the carpeted floor as she listened to her whine.

"Yep." Krista replied succinctly, dropping Nyx the last foot or so onto her ass, "Otherwise you losers will come up with some excuse to jeep it going, 'Eww, that unfair, I didn't get my turn'. Nuh -uh, not happening sister, time for you to bounce so I can get some shut eye."

striding the bathroom again to see if there were any dry towels left, she left the others to it to grab their kit.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sat May 14, 2022 11:30 am

Nyx groaned, stetching out on the floor. "...Ok." she slurred posting herself up on arms behind her back and watching Krista go to the bathroom. After Cayden had taken another set of towels in a haste when their guests appeared she found the two towels with streaks of spit and cum in the basket while their supply of flesh towels was limited to having one left.

Aries and Nyx had conceded themselves to drying off with the two towels laying in the main room as Cayden stayed put in the tub for now, sipping on the last gulps of his beer.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat May 14, 2022 12:28 pm

Krista grumbled to herself as she dried herself with the small hand towel from the sink, the only one that wasn't obviously dubious from their antics so far this night. She took her time, waiting the sounds of Nyx and Aries to leave before coming back out. Umming and arrring, she went to her bag and decided to slip on her night shirt and old set of boxers. While Cayden had more than seen everything there was to see of her, she wanted the normalcy tonight of sleeping like usual... having a barrier between her and Cayden if he got handsy in the night was also a benefit in not repeating their first night... and there was always the chance of motel fire in the night and them having to flee naked into the carpark...

Suitably convinced that her course of action was correct, she switched off the TV and started to get the bed ready, avoiding the wet spot from earlier as best she could. Taking one the spare pills she placed it in the middle of the bed, against her back, hoping it might create a little barrier to stop the nocturnal rollings.

"How much longer you planning to be up?" she yawned at Cayden still in the tub.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games