[RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.39]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.13.1]

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:59 pm

A new update 0.14 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.
ShadowPortalTeam

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.14]

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:00 am

I rather liked it but it seems too grindy for too little payoff, at this point in its development.

Kerrigan's pretty cool so I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

I mean everyone's probably at least partly out of character but I really don't care.
Lucky777

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.15]

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:18 pm

A new update 0.15 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.
ShadowPortalTeam

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.15]

Postby Kroash » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Hey shadowportal !

It's already a pretty good game so far, keep it going ! :)
Kroash
Newly Registered

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.17]

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:42 pm

A new update 0.17 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.
ShadowPortalTeam

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.17]

Postby Igor90 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:48 am

Played it, LOVE IT! hope we keep getting more sexy fun times! keep up the good work! :D
Igor90
Newly Registered

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.19]

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:35 pm

A new update 0.19 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.
ShadowPortalTeam

Postby MaxTheDark » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Beautiful graphics, too much dialog, and it's terribly written. Give it a miss.
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby Nobudi » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:59 am

Reminds me quite a bit of PT and it's brand of silliness. Keep up the good work.
Nobudi

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.21]

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:55 pm

A new update 0.21 is released. You can see the changes under the Changelog spoiler.
ShadowPortalTeam

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:13 am

Well, this continues to be quite entertaining.

But at the same time it still seems WAY too annoyingly grind-heavy; I might have given it up completely if I had to re-start from the very beginning.

The new Level system is very helpful so that you get a more concrete idea of when certain things will stop looping and repeating.
Lucky777

Postby EvilDen » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:25 pm

Need to add menu or exit button for android version. I try to save game but I can't (((
EvilDen
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:37 pm

0.25 is out but I am not sure how much is actually added; I'll take a peek. https://www.patreon.com/shadow_portal

EDIT: Can't seem to actually get it to start from chapter three though.

What the fuck.

EDIT 2: Actually, after looking around for a bit, it appears that they have one or two mandatory minigames in the 3rd chapter which are absolute fucking dogshit right now.

May be worth checking this out much later again, I guess I jumped the gun.
Lucky777

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.26.1]

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello everyone, now we will regularly share the development process with you and keep you updated on development.
Also, do not forget about our Patreon
ShadowPortalTeam

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:29 pm

Hello dear players! At the end of 2021, a special surprise was prepared, over which our team tried very hard. Everyone was waiting for him, and now, this day has come! This year you were good subscribers, supported us a lot, talked in Discord, wrote comments, suggested ideas and much, much more managed to do.
Thank you so much for this !!! We thought that this time you deserve even more praise, and we are releasing the patch earlier than usual!

Patreon

Last edited by ShadowPortalTeam on Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowPortalTeam

Postby MaxTheDark » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:04 am

ShadowPortalTeam Wrote:Hello dear players! At the end of 2021, a special surprise was prepared, over which our team tried very hard. Everyone was waiting for him, and now, this day has come! This year you were good subscribers, supported us a lot, talked in Discord, wrote comments, suggested ideas and much, much more managed to do.
Thank you so much for this !!! We thought that this time you deserve even more praise, and we are releasing the patch earlier than usual!

Patreon

The link is broken, and even when fixed, it's only for subscribers, so might as well not bother posting it in the first place.
I believe text dump is not a valid form of storytelling in video games. Video games are for interaction, not reading, therefore the story should be woven into gameplay instead.
MaxTheDark

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:01 pm

MaxTheDark Wrote:
ShadowPortalTeam Wrote:Hello dear players! At the end of 2021, a special surprise was prepared, over which our team tried very hard. Everyone was waiting for him, and now, this day has come! This year you were good subscribers, supported us a lot, talked in Discord, wrote comments, suggested ideas and much, much more managed to do.

Please forgive the link, we changed it to a public one
ShadowPortalTeam

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:05 pm

Sara had a very stormy New Year's holidays and is now getting her body in shape.

ShadowPortalTeam

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:04 pm

SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm [ver.0.27.1]

Patreon

Changelog:

High priority:

Defiler route (2 scenes)

Scene: Mistress and QoB confrontation

Scene: Zergling essence

Scene: QoB's hunger (Hydralisk)

Scene: Feeding Lizzara level 0 (QoB)

Medium priority:

Updated Sarah's sprite, new boobs (sketch)

Updated Sarah's/QB sprite, belly (pregnancy) (sketch)

Low priority:

Dialogue: Hydralisk's love of boobs

Dialogue: Hydralisk after first meeting him

Changed Hydralisk's sprites in the start

Update checker UI updated

Fixed: inability to reach the alt ending without the bonus code

Fixed: the zergling's shadow sometimes disappearing during "Little shenanigans"

Fixed: decreased amount of sperm in the hydralisk essence scene a bit (we were a bit too enthusiastic about it at first)

Fixed: the first Confrontation scene no longer has the distracting HUD

Fixed: during the "Food" event Stukov now comes on time (sorry, his clock was running late)

Fixed: fixed some text inconsistencies in both Russian and English texts

Fixed: Sarah wanted to sleep, but couldn't, but refused to do anything else (Sarah might be lazy sometimes, but now she's more responsive)

Fixed: in the Tentacles level 2 scene the "to be continued" text was moved to level 3
Last edited by ShadowPortalTeam on Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowPortalTeam

Re: [RenPy] SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [Ver.0.27.3]

Postby ShadowPortalTeam » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:26 pm

Patreon

SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm [ver.0.27.3] Public release
Greetings, dear players! At the end of the year 2021 we had a special surprise prepared and our team worked very hard on it. Everyone has been waiting for it and now the day has come! The last day of the old year is always accompanied by... wait, today is the 30th, not the 31st.... Ahhhh, that's right, I remembered! You've been good patrons this year, supporting us a lot, chatting in Discord, writing comments, offering ideas and so much more. Thank you so much for that!!! We thought you deserved even more credit this time, so we're releasing the patch earlier than usual! Ah, how do you like this approach to business? Although we know, that's why you love us! :3

Following is the changelog of update 0.27, which will be very varied in content. There will be a bunch of new scenes, and a continuation of old ones, interesting dialogues with the leaders, more of everyone's favorite Queen of Blades, and so on and so forth. If you just read that and thought "Holy crap, the SlutCraft team went to a lot of trouble" - yes, we did. Right after patch 0.26, we started making this update. Our goal is to show how far we've come this year and what pace we're going to set next year. We won't get tired of saying that, but we're happy to do our best for you. So now we're ready to move on to update 0.27, let's do it!
ShadowPortalTeam

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects