The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Re: The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Postby DataLoss » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:45 pm

A bit later than planned (the world cup got in the way, also I'm lazy) but I fixed the preloader. It should work even if the player doesn't know what the final size of the file is by listening for the COMPLETE event on the main LoaderInfo object, however this doesn't fire if you run from a local copy of the .swf file (including some caching situations, don't even get me started) - hopefully the player will always be able to get the full file length in those situations though, basically if it doesn't work now it's adobe's fault not mine.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

LoKvG.swf [ 11.26 MiB | Viewed 18363 times ]

DataLoss
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Hello there!
I am here to notice I started working on Krystal G version, creating a fork in order to improve it.
I dont promiss anything yet, and I may pause the production (the priority is still MIM PUT).
A new thead was created: "The Legend of Krystal, Version AE (based on G) - 1.01"

Legend of Krystal AE Version 1.0.1 (13 july 2014)
- NEW Krystal face and 2 expressions (with embarassing blush too!), reusing Krystal 0.2 version and Gorepete version.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- NEW Krystal hut house (based on KARI version)
- NEW object: papirus, from KARI version. Its accessed when you click the wooden chest in Krystal home. You can change her clothes there. You can even make her decide to walk around butt naked. Who knows why she wants to wander like that.
- Now, when you click in the left or right arrows, Krystal will go to the next area immediatelly.
- Now you can use SPACEBAR to skip the intro and some screens, press 1,2,3 to select a given saved game, and you can walk pressing LEFT/RIGHT.
- NEW: Talk/Use buttons (you'll see a Krystal 'talking' face. Just click on it or press DOWN). There is a pink button too (Click or press DOWN to....touch), so we can interact with enemies (force Krystal to gain some libido), but not working yet. The idea is that we can wander around the town and she can be doing.....you know what.
- New: Krystal will masturbate if she sleeps while naked or horny (Libido > 5).

I hope I can give some news ;) My priority is to make more scenes and dialogues when wandering around the town, without impacting any status (e.g. Temperment, Charisma, and so on), and a way to interact during working days (e.g. pressing buttons in order to make her work better, instead of a random function).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Furman12 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:09 am

Well I can't wait to see how this turns out
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby Melachiz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:49 am

I cant download it.
Melachiz
Newly Registered

Postby Furman12 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:30 am

Melachiz Wrote:I cant download it.

have you right clicked and hit "save as" on the bit in the corner?
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby Akiralay » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:00 pm

can u do it unlimited day ? or like when ı want it finish it will be better :D but this game awesome man good work
Akiralay
Newly Registered

Postby silverfang mooncrest » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:49 am

got a question about this :o

how do you start New Game + I don't see any options and i completed the game 30 times D: it doesn't start with the intro to the town people but not letting go to the DW den

i know this post is old but D: can't someone answer my question @_@
silverfang mooncrest

Postby Danteftw » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm

I don't mean to sound like an idiot wich i probobly will but how exactly do you start a new game+ and if you start one will you have the stats that you had in the previous game ?
Danteftw

Postby silverfang mooncrest » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Danteftw Wrote:I don't mean to sound like an idiot wich i probobly will but how exactly do you start a new game+ and if you start one will you have the stats that you had in the previous game ?

your the first person to reply in over 2 months @_@ i been trying to find how to do this myself but no one ever posts on LOK D: making finding this out very very difficult =.=
silverfang mooncrest

Postby Danteftw » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:08 pm

silverfang mooncrest Wrote:
Danteftw Wrote:I don't mean to sound like an idiot wich i probobly will but how exactly do you start a new game+ and if you start one will you have the stats that you had in the previous game ?

your the first person to reply in over 2 months @_@ i been trying to find how to do this myself but no one ever posts on LOK D: making finding this out very very difficult =.=

Maybe that's becouse i havent really bothered loging in the last time
Danteftw

Postby silverfang mooncrest » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:59 pm

still waiting on how to start game + or is that not added into the game =/
silverfang mooncrest

Postby konamicode13 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:20 am

silverfang mooncrest Wrote:still waiting on how to start game + or is that not added into the game =/

Look at the developer logs, dude. Game's finished, and there's no gallery or new game plus. They might have improved it, but there's nothing to do now but enjoy it as is.
konamicode13

Postby c-war » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Not like anyone is likely to read this anymore, but the New Game + is just the fact that starting over, you 'load' and don't have to go talk to everyone on your first day.

That aside, I think this may be my favorite variation on "The Legend of Krystal" that I've played so far.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby Firefall » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:04 am

c-war Wrote:Not like anyone is likely to read this anymore, but the New Game + is just the fact that starting over, you 'load' and don't have to go talk to everyone on your first day.

That aside, I think this may be my favorite variation on "The Legend of Krystal" that I've played so far.

Yeah, VG is a good time. One of my favorite games on the site in general, not just krystal games.
Firefall

Postby Sojie » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:03 pm

doing work and getting stats will sometimes trigger an event where the snake lady tells you that somebody is looking for you and its from the specific work you done find anyone related to it character with the same job will hint you who u need to look for
Sojie
Newly Registered

Postby napala » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:45 am

Sojie Wrote:doing work and getting stats will sometimes trigger an event where the snake lady tells you that somebody is looking for you and its from the specific work you done find anyone related to it character with the same job will hint you who u need to look for

man, if you're gonna necrobump a thread from 3 years ago, the least you could do is to write a legible message.
napala

Postby Duskwing » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:39 am

Alright, new here, and I made my account mainly to ask a couple questions.
1. Is this game different from the version on Newgrounds?
2. How do I get it to work? I've tried everything, the Newgrounds Player, Adobe Flash, I can't play it. I got a look at the code and the files are there, but for some reason no player will run the damn thing. Anyone have a way to run it?
I'm not a programmer, but I think it's because the extension for the file is .fla instead of .swf, the player may not recognize it. Or maybe the file is just too old?
If anyone sees this, please answer. If there's new content here I'd like to see it.
Duskwing
Newly Registered

Postby Angel Kiya » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:31 am

Duskwing Wrote:Alright, new here, and I made my account mainly to ask a couple questions.
1. Is this game different from the version on Newgrounds?
2. How do I get it to work? I've tried everything, the Newgrounds Player, Adobe Flash, I can't play it. I got a look at the code and the files are there, but for some reason no player will run the damn thing. Anyone have a way to run it?
I'm not a programmer, but I think it's because the extension for the file is .fla instead of .swf, the player may not recognize it. Or maybe the file is just too old?
If anyone sees this, please answer. If there's new content here I'd like to see it.

idk about newgrounds or anything, just that this one is currently the final update i beleive. To get the .swf file, open the spoiler on the first page and at the bottom of the box is a clickable text that says
LoKvG.swf
right click that and select save as, you can play it through the adobe standalone player you can find......... somewhere. not hard to google that part.
Angel Kiya

Postby Ratattack » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:32 am

Don't forget you need to maybe unblock flash player stuff on your computer too as I believe the last update was to lock it away and prevent security issues in the future.
Ratattack

Postby SteamTheWotter » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Is it just me or was there a version of this game with music and stuff that was more updated or am I going crazy? The version that's downloaded from here is silent and the interact icons are just the blue crystals, I swear I had a version where the crystals were Krystal's face and there was music?
SteamTheWotter
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop